Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 199605 times)

Offline ltrain

• Combo-Fan
  • go cats
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #950 on: July 01, 2013, 01:24:34 PM »
Haven't been following the trial all that closely...did Zimm ever identify himself as a neighborhood watch guy or did he just try to stalk TM in silence?
Wondering who is running this hot dog stand and seriously considering heading out for tacos.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: July 01, 2013, 01:26:48 PM »
Haven't been following the trial all that closely...did Zimm ever identify himself as a neighborhood watch guy or did he just try to stalk TM in silence?

According to Zimmerman, he did not. That is, unless he wants to change the story he told the police officer.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: July 01, 2013, 01:31:30 PM »
Dummy lawyer doing the questioning right now keeps using the word "evidence" as a verb when he means "evince." :flush:

Pro tip: evidence can be used as a verb, and often is in the legal profession.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: July 01, 2013, 02:15:04 PM »
god rough ridin' damnit. she saw me coming with my gun and started running and was just honestly too fast and i couldn't catch her. almost like she was a rough ridin' god damn runner or athlete or something and of course i had my gun so i couldn't run as fast as i normally would/could. note to self-get holster for gun to run faster when chasing people with it.

I don't understand why you don't get in your pickup to do this tailing of these perps?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: July 01, 2013, 02:29:50 PM »
I've got a little more confidence that the State can get this now that I'm seeing Zimmerman's police interviews being played in court.  Also clears up why the Zimmerman Legal Defense Fund Team was trying to suppress them.  I'd figured they'd want Zimmerman's tale told as often as possible.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: July 01, 2013, 02:30:18 PM »
god rough ridin' damnit. she saw me coming with my gun and started running and was just honestly too fast and i couldn't catch her. almost like she was a rough ridin' god damn runner or athlete or something and of course i had my gun so i couldn't run as fast as i normally would/could. note to self-get holster for gun to run faster when chasing people with it.

I don't understand why you don't get in your pickup to do this tailing of these perps?

This allows for you to get out of the truck to look for street signs in your neighborhood.  I often forget the streets a few blocks from my house and find that getting out of my vehicle helps me find the identities of those streets easier/quicker.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: July 01, 2013, 02:55:53 PM »

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: July 01, 2013, 02:56:49 PM »

The pinnacle of Ice T's career, imo

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: July 01, 2013, 02:58:58 PM »
Dummy lawyer doing the questioning right now keeps using the word "evidence" as a verb when he means "evince." :flush:

Evince is obviously the better choice, though. :users: But whatevs. I don't care that much about this one.

What did you guys think of the cop on the stand today?
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: July 01, 2013, 03:05:03 PM »

Evince is obviously the better choice, though. :users: But whatevs. I don't care that much about this one.

What did you guys think of the cop on the stand today?

The one right now?  I love him.

http://www.redding.com/news/2013/jul/01/live-streaming-video-fbi-audio-expert-testifies-zi/

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #960 on: July 01, 2013, 03:07:33 PM »
Not sure if I could stay awake sitting in a courtroom for 8-10 hours

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: July 01, 2013, 03:08:48 PM »

Could you kill a man?

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: July 01, 2013, 03:12:08 PM »

Could you kill a man?

I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: July 01, 2013, 03:12:54 PM »
I've got a little more confidence that the State can get this now that I'm seeing Zimmerman's police interviews being played in court.  Also clears up why the Zimmerman Legal Defense Fund Team was trying to suppress them.  I'd figured they'd want Zimmerman's tale told as often as possible.

Huh. I get the exact opposite impression. Seems his story stayed remarkably consistent through 3-4 lengthy interviews, plus a video reenactment, all of which he performed voluntarily without request for legal counsel. If anything, I'm starting to better appreciate why the Sanford PD didn't charge him initially (that, and the lie detector test he supposedly passed).
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: July 01, 2013, 03:16:06 PM »
Here is today's testimony from the first officer on the scene:

Zimmerman told the police officer that he lost track of Martin and got out of his truck to look for a street name he could relay to police dispatcher. When the dispatcher suggested Zimmerman didn't need to follow Martin, Zimmerman started to head back to his vehicle. At that point, Zimmerman said Martin jumped out of some bushes, punched him and he fell to the ground.

Zimmerman said that Martin began hitting his head against the sidewalk as Zimmerman yelled for help and that Martin told him, "You're going to die tonight."

With Zimmerman's shirt and jacket pushed up during the struggle and his holstered gun now visible, he thought Martin was reaching for his firearm holstered around his waist. Zimmerman told the officer that he shot Martin and the teen said, "You got me."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_NEIGHBORHOOD_WATCH?SITE=CASTO&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

I 100% believe Zimmerman said those things to the cop.

Yeah. Love how everyone on GZ's side automatically takes that as being a depiction of what actually happened.

I posted without comment and for informational purposes only. Not on either side until all the info comes out.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: July 01, 2013, 03:19:43 PM »
really not sure what to believe. what zimmerman says he did means little to me, he could absolutely be lying and fabricating how it all went down. "beyond a reasonable doubt" however seems pretty out of the question at this point though.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: July 01, 2013, 03:20:00 PM »

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: July 01, 2013, 03:20:44 PM »

Huh. I get the exact opposite impression. Seems his story stayed remarkably consistent through 3-4 lengthy interviews, plus a video reenactment, all of which he performed voluntarily without request for legal counsel. If anything, I'm starting to better appreciate why the Sanford PD didn't charge him initially (that, and the lie detector test he supposedly passed).

:lol:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: July 01, 2013, 03:23:12 PM »
really not sure what to believe. what zimmerman says he did means little to me, he could absolutely be lying and fabricating how it all went down. "beyond a reasonable doubt" however seems pretty out of the question at this point though.

I don't think it's reasonable to believe that Zimmerman's life was in danger. I also don't think Zimmerman did anything at all to try to keep Martin alive after he shot him, which is pretty awful, considering that Zimmerman wasn't even in danger of getting punched a few times at that point, and he was the party responsible for the death.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: July 01, 2013, 03:23:32 PM »

Well, I can see him making the statements now and, as jurors do, measure his credibility.

Same reason I want to PAK with you so I can see you say the things you post here and decide for myself if you're just rough ridin' with everyone here, actually believe it, or have some other motivation.

EDIT: That actually should say "... or actually believe it, and if so, what your motivation is."

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: July 01, 2013, 03:28:12 PM »

I don't think it's reasonable to believe that Zimmerman's life was in danger. I also don't think Zimmerman did anything at all to try to keep Martin alive after he shot him, which is pretty awful, considering that Zimmerman wasn't even in danger of getting punched a few times at that point, and he was the party responsible for the death.

he (at least acted like he) didn't know martin had died when they told him at the police station. he claims his head was being pounded against concrete. like i said, i'm not saying i believe him, but i just don't know that they can absolutely prove he is lying, which makes it so so unlikely imo that a jury would convict.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: July 01, 2013, 03:32:17 PM »
Look at this guy!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: July 01, 2013, 03:35:05 PM »
Here is today's testimony from the first officer on the scene:

Zimmerman told the police officer that he lost track of Martin and got out of his truck to look for a street name he could relay to police dispatcher. When the dispatcher suggested Zimmerman didn't need to follow Martin, Zimmerman started to head back to his vehicle. At that point, Zimmerman said Martin jumped out of some bushes, punched him and he fell to the ground.

Zimmerman said that Martin began hitting his head against the sidewalk as Zimmerman yelled for help and that Martin told him, "You're going to die tonight."

With Zimmerman's shirt and jacket pushed up during the struggle and his holstered gun now visible, he thought Martin was reaching for his firearm holstered around his waist. Zimmerman told the officer that he shot Martin and the teen said, "You got me."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_NEIGHBORHOOD_WATCH?SITE=CASTO&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Did he tell the dispatcher he was looking for a street sign, or am I missing something? Weird for him to tell them to call back, too.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: July 01, 2013, 03:38:23 PM »

he (at least acted like he) didn't know martin had died when they told him at the police station. he claims his head was being pounded against concrete. like i said, i'm not saying i believe him, but i just don't know that they can absolutely prove he is lying, which makes it so so unlikely imo that a jury would convict.

uh, TM admitted "you got me" after GZ shot him so I am pretty sure GZ knew it was a death shot.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: July 01, 2013, 03:43:36 PM »
I don't fault him for getting a little suspicious of a guy that pops out from in between two houses, but to leave your truck and follow the guy that you told a 911 dispatcher was walking towards you and reaching into his waistband (as if he had a gun) is just the dumbest rough ridin' thing in the world. No one does that.