Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 199620 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #925 on: July 01, 2013, 11:28:22 AM »
Quote from: MakeItRain link=topic=20126.msg855397#msg855397 date=
Just because Martin was shot at close range does not mean he was beating Zimmerman while being shot.

TM was found face down with a bullet wound that entered his chest from the front. So unless GZ repositioned TM's body after shooting him (and diabolical criminal mastermind that he is, this would probably be the time he faked his own injuries, too), it is highly unlikely that GZ shot TM while TM was already pinned beneath him.

The wound and orientation of TM's body make it much more likely that he was shot in an upright position and fell forward, which is consistent with Good's testimony of TM straddling GZ, which is consistent with GZ's injuries and grass on his back.

Also I'd be interested to see how someone who was actively being mounted and hopelessly beaten had the ability to pull, aim, & fire a gun without the person doing the mounting reacting at all. Seems pretty impractical that Zimmerman was getting beaten while he pulled the gun and shot.

I'm going to assume that it is outside of the realm of possibility for you to consider that Zimmerman may have pulled his piece first to scare or intimidate Martin, Trayvon fought instead of ran & then Zimmerman "had" to shoot in the ensuing struggle/fight.

Because your stance is consistent & so unwavering I'm sure you were also satisfied with the Casey Anthony & OJ verdicts too, right?

Its certainly possible that GZ brandished his weapon or did any number of other things - I liked your hypo where he called him a n* even better - there's just no evidence that it happened.

And if GZ brandished his gun before the confrontation, wouldn't that make TM even dumber for attacking him? Oh wait, under your theory, GZ first called the police, then decided "ok, so now that the police are on their way, lets go get this n*." He walks (I mean, stalks) up to TM and says real quiet like (so Dee Dee wouldn't hear) "I don't like you, n*!" Then he says in a louder voice "what are you doing here?" He then immediately jumps TM who was distracted because he was trying to eat his skittles while taking a sip of his iced tea. Is that how it happened? Feel free to elaborate. The possibilities are endless!

I haven't proposed a theory, I've made it clear that any theory as to what happened is irrelevant because only two people knows what happened and one of those people killed the other. These conversations don't work if you can't read and comprehend.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: July 01, 2013, 11:31:41 AM »
Just a question because i don't know all the back ground, but could 'those guys' and 'them' just mean the burglars (of any race) that had been in the neighborhood?

Did GZ have a racial descriptions of the prior burglars?

Why would GZ think Trayvon was a burglar?

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: July 01, 2013, 11:33:21 AM »
Fact 1:  Martin was walking home to his dad's house with a bag of skittles and an iced tea

Fact 2:  Zimmerman killed Martin before he was able to get home

Weren't you the guy earlier scolding someone for going from a to c without looking at b?

You're jumping from point A to point C, and missing point B.

Point B was when Zimmerman decided to get out of his car and confront Martin.  Point C was when the situation escalated and Martin got shot. 

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: July 01, 2013, 11:36:18 AM »
MIR, I'm going to assume it is outside the realm of possibility for you to consider that GZ disengaged from TM and lost sight of him, at which time TM decided to re-engage the situation and elevated it to a physical altercation.

To me, this is 50 percent possible.  GZ hunting down and grabbing or threatening TM is also 50 percent possible. Unless more evidence comes out, I don't see how anyone can convict this guy.

If TM had killed GZ with one punch (freak things happen) would any of you automatically discount his side of the story?  Would any of you say he has to be guilty because the only other witness is dead? This is essentially what most of this board is doing.

Yes, it is outside of the realm of possibility for me to think your first scenario happened because if it did Zimmerman would have proposed that it did.

I have addressed your second scenario no fewer than a half dozen times already. If Zimmermann chased Martin and Trayvon hit and killed Zimmerman with the one hitter quitter, I would absolutely believe Martin's story because of the 911 call. Zimmerman caused his own ass beating by chasing a strange 17 year old at night.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: July 01, 2013, 11:46:03 AM »
Yes, the OJ and Casey Anthony trials both went the way I would have voted.

There is a reason I mentioned that to KSUW and not you, he's a hypocritical dumbass. The causative link between the three cases is horrendous police work.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #930 on: July 01, 2013, 11:47:10 AM »
Here is today's testimony from the first officer on the scene:

Zimmerman told the police officer that he lost track of Martin and got out of his truck to look for a street name he could relay to police dispatcher. When the dispatcher suggested Zimmerman didn't need to follow Martin, Zimmerman started to head back to his vehicle. At that point, Zimmerman said Martin jumped out of some bushes, punched him and he fell to the ground.

Zimmerman said that Martin began hitting his head against the sidewalk as Zimmerman yelled for help and that Martin told him, "You're going to die tonight."

With Zimmerman's shirt and jacket pushed up during the struggle and his holstered gun now visible, he thought Martin was reaching for his firearm holstered around his waist. Zimmerman told the officer that he shot Martin and the teen said, "You got me."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_NEIGHBORHOOD_WATCH?SITE=CASTO&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: July 01, 2013, 11:52:38 AM »
"You got me"  :dubious:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: July 01, 2013, 11:53:34 AM »
Quote from: Daddy Claxton link=topic=20126.msg856298#msg856298

Yes, he had the racial description of a couple of buglars. Do you think this changes the night in any way?

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: July 01, 2013, 11:54:23 AM »

Zimmerman told the police officer that he lost track of Martin and got out of his truck to look for a street name he could relay to police dispatcher. When the dispatcher suggested Zimmerman didn't need to follow Martin, Zimmerman started to head back to his vehicle. At that point, Zimmerman said Martin jumped out of some bushes, punched him and he fell to the ground.

Zimmerman said that Martin began hitting his head against the sidewalk as Zimmerman yelled for help and that Martin told him, "You're going to die tonight."

With Zimmerman's shirt and jacket pushed up during the struggle and his holstered gun now visible, he thought Martin was reaching for his firearm holstered around his waist. Zimmerman told the officer that he shot Martin and the teen said, "You got me."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_NEIGHBORHOOD_WATCH?SITE=CASTO&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

yeah so the neighborhood watch captain didn't know what street he was on in this ginormous neighborhood.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: July 01, 2013, 11:54:40 AM »

Pffft, yeah right :lol:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: July 01, 2013, 11:55:28 AM »
"You got me"  :dubious:

Just cements what a horrible lie that whole story is

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: July 01, 2013, 11:55:53 AM »

yeah so the neighborhood watch captain didn't know what street he was on in this ginormous neighborhood.

Apparently he ran into a sidewalk area with no street looking for a street sign, as well.

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: July 01, 2013, 11:57:15 AM »
so GZ hopped out, left the street he was on, began walking through the grassy alleyway behind the houses looking for a street sign?

I think whoever wrote GZ's version of events also writes for The Following.    :facepalm:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: July 01, 2013, 11:57:38 AM »

Holy crap!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: July 01, 2013, 11:59:15 AM »
That story is so unbelievably bad that it would be funny if not for the whole dead kid thing.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: July 01, 2013, 12:01:43 PM »
Yes, the OJ and Casey Anthony trials both went the way I would have voted.

There is a reason I mentioned that to KSUW and not you, he's a hypocritical dumbass. The causative link between the three cases is horrendous police work.

What on earth are you talking about?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: July 01, 2013, 12:13:55 PM »

I 100% believe Zimmerman said those things to the cop.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: July 01, 2013, 12:14:50 PM »
Street signs can pop up our of nowhere.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: July 01, 2013, 12:28:16 PM »
Team Zimmerman is really hoping for a not guilty verdict, you guys!

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: July 01, 2013, 12:31:40 PM »
Yeah. It's still weird to me that there are George Zimmerman apologists.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #945 on: July 01, 2013, 12:41:29 PM »

Holy crap!

Yikes.  Looks like GZ was justified.  I'm switching sides.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: July 01, 2013, 12:53:59 PM »

I 100% believe Zimmerman said those things to the cop.

Yeah. Love how everyone on GZ's side automatically takes that as being a depiction of what actually happened.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: July 01, 2013, 01:00:53 PM »
Well, it's clearly not safe for me to walk home from the bars anymore now that Rick Daris is playing neighborhood police. I better start driving.

Are you not good at fighting and/or disarming people?  Or how 'bout you just answer Daris' questions if he comes upon you?

My mentor taught me to follow these rules:  "One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice."

Looking back, firearms probably fall under the umbrella of rule number two, but I don't encounter many of those in Aggieville or on the mean sidewalks of MHK.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: July 01, 2013, 01:07:15 PM »
Dummy lawyer doing the questioning right now keeps using the word "evidence" as a verb when he means "evince." :flush:

Offline Daddy Claxton

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: July 01, 2013, 01:23:07 PM »
Quote from: Daddy Claxton link=topic=20126.msg856298#msg856298

Yes, he had the racial description of a couple of buglars. Do you think this changes the night in any way?

No, I don't think it changes the night at all. Just like I'm doubtful that if TM was white the events would have unfolded any differently.  GZ was more of a gun nut with a power trip than a racist, imo. But he was probably both to the extent he was probably more likely to conclude a black kid was a burglar as opposed to a white kid.