Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 199633 times)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #875 on: June 30, 2013, 02:42:37 PM »
MIR, I'm going to assume it is outside the realm of possibility for you to consider that GZ disengaged from TM and lost sight of him, at which time TM decided to re-engage the situation and elevated it to a physical altercation.

To me, this is 50 percent possible.  GZ hunting down and grabbing or threatening TM is also 50 percent possible. Unless more evidence comes out, I don't see how anyone can convict this guy.

If TM had killed GZ with one punch (freak things happen) would any of you automatically discount his side of the story?  Would any of you say he has to be guilty because the only other witness is dead? This is essentially what most of this board is doing.

He was confronted by an armed adult male who had been following him.  Pretty much a case study in self-defense there.

Yeah, because we would hear only his side of the story.  He might decide not to include things like if GZ had stopped following him and instead was returning to his truck and TM decided to suckerpuch GZ.  A case with the exact same evidence supports TM if he's alive and GZ is dead.   There are too many unknowns, yet most of this board keeps giving their assumptions as fact.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: June 30, 2013, 02:46:53 PM »
If TM had killed GZ with one punch (freak things happen) would any of you automatically discount his side of the story?  Would any of you say he has to be guilty because the only other witness is dead? This is essentially what most of this board is doing.

nobody punches anyone with the intent to kill them. everyone who shoots someone in the chest intends to kill them. your logical leaps are astounding.

I think it's possible that the shot wasn't intended to be lethal, and had it hit his shoulder or arm, GZ wouldn't have shot him again.

There are too many unknowns, yet most of this board keeps giving their assumptions as fact.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: June 30, 2013, 02:49:20 PM »
Is the idea that Zimmerman shot Martin a fact? Is it a fact that if Zimmerman had minded his own business, he wouldn't have had any reason to shoot Martin?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 03:02:45 PM by michigancat »

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: June 30, 2013, 03:09:30 PM »
Fact 1:  Martin was walking home to his dad's house with a bag of skittles and an iced tea

Fact 2:  Zimmerman killed Martin before he was able to get home

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: June 30, 2013, 03:21:33 PM »
Fact 1:  Martin was walking home to his dad's house with a bag of skittles and an iced tea

Weren't you the guy earlier scolding someone for going from a to c without looking at b?

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: June 30, 2013, 03:23:35 PM »

nobody punches anyone with the intent to kill them. everyone who shoots someone in the chest intends to kill them. your logical leaps are astounding.

I think it's possible that the shot wasn't intended to be lethal, and had it hit his shoulder or arm, GZ wouldn't have shot him again.

There are too many unknowns, yet most of this board keeps giving their assumptions as fact.

Hmm, if only I had qualified that with some statement as possibly happened instead of fact.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: June 30, 2013, 03:26:17 PM »

Weren't you the guy earlier scolding someone for going from a to c without looking at b?

You're jumping from point A to point C, and missing point B.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: June 30, 2013, 03:34:32 PM »

Hmm, if only I had qualified that with some statement as possibly happened instead of fact.

I read it to mean there was a chance that he didn't mean to fire a lethal round and a fact that he wouldn't have shot him again if it hadn't been lethal. I do feel better about you if you didn't mean the second part of it as fact.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: June 30, 2013, 03:37:06 PM »
It was all one train of thought, I don't always communicate the best.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: June 30, 2013, 03:38:27 PM »
It was all one train of thought, I don't always communicate the best.

I start sentences with "like"

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #885 on: June 30, 2013, 03:50:02 PM »

Well then. How magnanimous that would've been of GZ. (If he hadn't shot and killed TM IRL, that is.)
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: June 30, 2013, 04:05:09 PM »
i think i'm going to get a gun and creepily follow people, that i don't know, around at night all stalker like chasing them down the street and through yards of houses and then shoot them if any of them get freaked out and throw a punch or try to push me or something. go cats. ftb. 'merica.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: June 30, 2013, 04:13:43 PM »
oh my god lol. so there was this lady walking her dog (yorky?) outside of my house. i grabbed my gun and went outside and started walking after her with it. she was like "oh my god. no. no." and then she started running and she let the leash go and so i just kind of started running after her and then the dog was all freaking out and stuff and kind of jumped up on me so i shot the dog and then the lady freaked out more but then she fell and i ran up on her and she tried to kick me with her feet cause she was on the ground and she actually did land a kick so i shot her. she's dead now. i mean wtf was she doing all trying to kick me. pretty mumped up if you ask me. anyway lol.

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: June 30, 2013, 04:14:22 PM »
i think i'm going to get a gun and creepily follow people, that i don't know, around at night all stalker like chasing them down the street and through yards of houses and then shoot them if any of them get freaked out and throw a punch or try to push me or something. go cats. ftb. 'merica.

That's fine, I'll physically assault people who are wondering what i'm doing. Probably bash their head into the concrete.

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: June 30, 2013, 04:18:26 PM »

That's fine, I'll physically assault people who are wondering what i'm doing. Probably bash their head into the concrete.

Better hope you're not bringing fists to a gunfight

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: June 30, 2013, 04:27:06 PM »

better hope it's not me with my gun aggressively stalking you for no reason, because if it is then i will shoot you and kill you.

i mean this is the usa and if i want to follow you with a gun for no reason at all then you sure as crap better not run away from me or try to fight back or something. seriously. i mean i'm dead serious here. if i have a gun and you don't know me and i'm chasing you with my gun, then i expect you to immediately stop what you are doing, calmly stand still and then calmly answer all of my questions about you and your life and what the eff you are doing just walking around until i decide you can leave. if you don't, i'll shoot you dead. just saying. i will shoot you and you will die. america. go cats. ftb.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: June 30, 2013, 04:30:30 PM »
oh my god. another lady walking past my house. this time no dog. this lady has on jogging shorts and it looks like she is sweating. it's only 77 degrees out, why is she sweating? drugs?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: June 30, 2013, 04:34:40 PM »
oh my god. another lady walking past my house. this time no dog. this lady has on jogging shorts and it looks like she is sweating. it's only 77 degrees out, why is she sweating? drugs?

Your neighborhood's really gone to hell. 

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #893 on: June 30, 2013, 04:35:03 PM »

These assholes, they always get away.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: June 30, 2013, 04:35:52 PM »
My Winchester agrees with Rick Daris.  #WINCHESTER, #merica,  YOLO, & go cats.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: June 30, 2013, 04:36:43 PM »
alright that's it. she just walked past again but this time she's walking the other way. why can't she make up her mind where she wants to go? drugs? casing the neighborhood to steal stuff and buy more drugs? that's it though, i'm getting my gun and am going to chase after her with my gun and demand to know why she walked past my house one way and then just walked past it again the other way.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: June 30, 2013, 04:42:58 PM »
god rough ridin' damnit. she saw me coming with my gun and started running and was just honestly too fast and i couldn't catch her. almost like she was a rough ridin' god damn runner or athlete or something and of course i had my gun so i couldn't run as fast as i normally would/could. note to self-get holster for gun to run faster when chasing people with it.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: June 30, 2013, 04:45:35 PM »
Well, it's clearly not safe for me to walk home from the bars anymore now that Rick Daris is playing neighborhood police. I better start driving.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: June 30, 2013, 04:55:03 PM »
Well, it's clearly not safe for me to walk home from the bars anymore now that Rick Daris is playing neighborhood police. I better start driving.

Are you not good at fighting and/or disarming people?  Or how 'bout you just answer Daris' questions if he comes upon you?

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: June 30, 2013, 05:22:29 PM »
you guys, another incident just happened and this one a complete wtf one. just incredible.