Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 199582 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #700 on: June 28, 2013, 03:49:17 PM »
Which is why he walked up and asked "what are you doing here?" I still don't see what's so unreasonable about that, and even if it were, how it would justify getting attacked (if that's what happened). Again, the last we know is that Zimmerman asked a question and the phone hit the ground. What is the evidence that Zimmerman initiated the physical contact?

Don't you think the most likely scenario is that Zimmerman grabbed Martin and yelled "What are you doing here?" I mean, that would start a shoving match that leads to a fight, and he had to be close enough to Martin for his girlfriend to clearly hear what he said. I really doubt that Zimmerman just walked up and politely asked Martin why he was there.

I don't know about "most likely," but it's possible that's what happened. Certainly a lot more possible than the wild ass crazy pills hypothetical of Zimmerman brandishing his piece and screaming "I don't like the look or you, n-word." Make It Rain is currently working on some more of these now.

You're the only moron who didn't understand the device I was using there, no one is going to ride with you here.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: June 28, 2013, 03:50:57 PM »
Which is why he walked up and asked "what are you doing here?" I still don't see what's so unreasonable about that, and even if it were, how it would justify getting attacked (if that's what happened). Again, the last we know is that Zimmerman asked a question and the phone hit the ground. What is the evidence that Zimmerman initiated the physical contact?

Don't you think the most likely scenario is that Zimmerman grabbed Martin and yelled "What are you doing here?" I mean, that would start a shoving match that leads to a fight, and he had to be close enough to Martin for his girlfriend to clearly hear what he said. I really doubt that Zimmerman just walked up and politely asked Martin why he was there.

I don't know about "most likely," but it's possible that's what happened. Certainly a lot more possible than the wild ass crazy pills hypothetical of Zimmerman brandishing his piece and screaming "I don't like the look or you, n-word." Make It Rain is currently working on some more of these now.
I can't believe you think it is unreasonable for someone that was chased and has become lost to then confront the person chasing him.  It is called Fight or Flight response for a reason.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: June 28, 2013, 03:56:30 PM »
Back to the evidence of the case, briefly, it now appears pretty well settled that Martin was on top of Zimmerman. That's the eye witness of Good, who had the closest view and most accurately described GZ and TM. It's also consistent with GZ's injuries. It's also consistent with GZ's back being covered in grass. It's also consistent with the position of TM's body. TM was shot in the chest, but he was found face down with his arms under him. So unless GZ shot him while standing above him, then rolled him over onto his chest, he was shot while above GZ and then fell over.

The only witness to claim that GZ was on top of TM made this judgment only on seeing shadows. She assumed the larger person was on top, and then assumed that GZ was the larger person based on watching the news and seeing pictures of TM in a hoodie (face only) and a football uniform (when he was 12 or 13).

So for the state, it seems they've only got a few routes to conviction. They need to convince the jury that GM started the fight (he deserved it), that GZ is a racist POS (eff the law, he deserved it), or that despite GZ getting his crap kicked in, lethal force still wasn't reasonable (seems unlikely, but jurors have done crazier things).
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: June 28, 2013, 03:58:38 PM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: June 28, 2013, 04:04:54 PM »
If you honestly think he "stalked" Martin with the intention of killing him then you are rough ridin' high. He's a wanna-be cop neighborhood watch volunteer in a neighborhood that had multiple robberies commited by African American males in the last year. At the time, he has no idea who Trayvon is because Trayvon DOES NOT LIVE THERE so forgive him for being a little suspicious. He has no idea that Martin is not armed, he has no idea what Martin's intentions are. For all he knew, Martin could have just robbed a house and was calmly walking away

yeah, Martin also could have been walking back to his dad's house after getting some skittles for all Zimmerman knew. NO WAY FOR HIM TO KNOW SO I'M GLAD HE ERRED ON THE SIDE OF CAUTION

I love how everyone ignores the facts about what happened in this neighborhood in the recent months like it doesn't matter

House and vehicle break ins are frequent occurrences in most zip codes in the country. Should I have approached you like you were a felonious thug and subsequently shot you when you objected when you walked by my car two Saturdays ago?

If you had previous issues with guys in purple shirts and Justin beiber name tags, sure  :D

My brief IRL interaction with you leads me to believe that you are a decent dude, but I want you to know clearly that nothing about this situation is humorous to me. I am a black man and if I were wearing my black goEMAW hoodie that could have been me. Now I don't think it would have because I think he took Trayvon as a mark, not to kill but to be confronted.  I didn't race to be an issue but there is no doubt that it is an issue and Martin was profiled. If those burglars were white, and some of them may have been, no one would have dared stop and confront every white male walking those streets as a person fitting the description. I'm a college educated, handsome, and well dressed professional with two white kids of my own; yet in the eyes of some I'm just another n-word who fits the description and its sobering that could get me killed.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #705 on: June 28, 2013, 04:09:02 PM »
Back to the evidence of the case, briefly, it now appears pretty well settled that Martin was on top of Zimmerman.

Doesn't exactly justify murdering a kid who is only armed with Skittles, tho. At least not in the eyes of any reasonable person.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #706 on: June 28, 2013, 04:10:38 PM »
If you honestly think he "stalked" Martin with the intention of killing him then you are rough ridin' high. He's a wanna-be cop neighborhood watch volunteer in a neighborhood that had multiple robberies commited by African American males in the last year. At the time, he has no idea who Trayvon is because Trayvon DOES NOT LIVE THERE so forgive him for being a little suspicious. He has no idea that Martin is not armed, he has no idea what Martin's intentions are. For all he knew, Martin could have just robbed a house and was calmly walking away

yeah, Martin also could have been walking back to his dad's house after getting some skittles for all Zimmerman knew. NO WAY FOR HIM TO KNOW SO I'M GLAD HE ERRED ON THE SIDE OF CAUTION

I love how everyone ignores the facts about what happened in this neighborhood in the recent months like it doesn't matter

House and vehicle break ins are frequent occurrences in most zip codes in the country. Should I have approached you like you were a felonious thug and subsequently shot you when you objected when you walked by my car two Saturdays ago?

If you had previous issues with guys in purple shirts and Justin beiber name tags, sure  :D

My brief IRL interaction with you leads me to believe that you are a decent dude, but I want you to know clearly that nothing about this situation is humorous to me. I am a black man and if I were wearing my black goEMAW hoodie that could have been me. Now I don't think it would have because I think he took Trayvon as a mark, not to kill but to be confronted.  I didn't race to be an issue but there is no doubt that it is an issue and Martin was profiled. If those burglars were white, and some of them may have been, no one would have dared stop and confront every white male walking those streets as a person fitting the description. I'm a college educated, handsome, and well dressed professional with two white kids of my own; yet in the eyes of some I'm just another n-word who fits the description and its sobering that could get me killed.

Race totally had nothing to do with it, though, remember?
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Online john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: June 28, 2013, 04:13:51 PM »
I'm sure it's just a coincidence that everyone on Team Zimmerman is a gun nut conservative.

I'm as far opposite as can be

Well, good.  At least you're forming your own, independent opinion.  I respect that.  I guess what I don't understand is how you can come to the conclusion that death was justified in this case.  As a citizen, I prefer to see justice prevail.  Murdering an unarmed civilian in the middle of the night, simply because you suspected them of wrongdoing, isn't justified.

Are you certain that Zimmerman is guilty of murder even though the trial has just started?  I'm not a Zimmerman or Martin supporter, I just believe there is going to be a mountain of new evidence come out as the trial proceeds.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: June 28, 2013, 04:21:34 PM »

I agree with some of your points and can definitely see where the other side of the argument is coming from. The whole thing is a messed up and very sad situation. My standing isn't on "Team Zimm" as if he is completely innocent and did nothing wrong. It's more so does the punishment fit the crime.

I do think that Zimm profiled Trayvon as he was walking home but no way do I believe that he had intent to kill Trayvon. Even when he pulled the trigger, I do not believe there was intent to kill. In the struggle I believe he just pulled the gun and shot, in the heat of the moment when he is getting beat up he isn't going to try and aim for a leg or shoulder. Just grab and shoot.

In hindsight, Zimmerman should have stayed in the car as dispatch told him to do but he didn't. In his mind he was following a possible criminal and might be able to "save the day".

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: June 28, 2013, 04:42:38 PM »
Back to the evidence of the case, briefly, it now appears pretty well settled that Martin was on top of Zimmerman.

Doesn't exactly justify murdering a kid who is only armed with Skittles, tho. At least not in the eyes of any reasonable person.

Yup, armed only with Skittles, but that candy sure did some damage to GZ's face. I wonder if Martin said "Taste the Rainbow, Bitch!"

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: June 28, 2013, 04:48:16 PM »

Yup, armed only with Skittles, but that candy sure did some damage to GZ's face. I wonder if Martin said "Taste the Rainbow, Bitch!"

You're awful

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: June 28, 2013, 04:51:29 PM »

You're awful

K-S-U is clearly in team George, though I would give that team a different, more fitting name.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #712 on: June 28, 2013, 04:58:52 PM »
Team World Forum?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: June 28, 2013, 05:02:10 PM »

You're awful

Just pointing out the stupidity of the "skittles and iced tea" talking point. Skittles and ice tea didn't do that to Zimmerman's face.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: June 28, 2013, 05:03:19 PM »

You're awful

Just pointing out the stupidity of the "skittles and iced tea" talking point. Skittles and ice tea didn't do that to Zimmerman's face.

I'm just pointing out that you're awful.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #715 on: June 28, 2013, 05:03:54 PM »

You're awful

You're right. Zimmerman not being man enough to win the fight he instigated did that to Zimmerman's face.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: June 28, 2013, 05:05:14 PM »
How big of a pussy is Zimmerman that he thought the only way to get the 17 y/o who was 50+ lb lighter off of him was by shooting him?
:adios:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #717 on: June 28, 2013, 05:08:09 PM »
How big of a pussy is Zimmerman that he thought the only way to get the 17 y/o who was 50+ lb lighter off of him was by shooting him?

Dude's definitely a huge puss, which obvi makes K-S-U and the like upset.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: June 28, 2013, 05:21:14 PM »
I think the answer to "What punishment should Zimmerman serve" would lie in the way he approached Martin and how the physical altercation was started.  Problem is, we'll never know exactly what happened.  This will be what gets him a lesser sentence. 

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: June 28, 2013, 05:23:58 PM »

Dude's definitely a huge puss, which obvi makes K-S-U and the like upset.

Pretty big puss,

Zimmerman was a patient of Lyndzee Folgate, a physician’s assistant, since 2011. Here’s some points she addressed from her medical record of him when she treated ZImmerman’s condition. In short, there were minor injuries:

Zimmerman’s nose was straight, not broken. X-rays showed.
He didn’t have any kind of trauma to the head. He denied having a headache to her.
His lacerations were small and not deep— 2 centimeters and .5 centimeters. Stitches weren’t necessary.
There was no blood in his ears or inside his nose.
He was 5’7 and 204 pounds—overweight.
Recommended Zimmerman see an ENT Ear Nose Throat specialist. He said he wasn’t going to go.
He said he felt nauseous, which was classified as psychological
Her past records reveal of Zimmerman reveal:

"He started intense exercise with MMA. He was involved with mixed martial arts 3 times a week."

Online john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #720 on: June 28, 2013, 05:25:09 PM »

When I was his age I was about Tryvon's size, 5'10", 155, and I could bench 210lbs (jtmhtdbrag). I know I could have beaten GZ to a pulp.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: June 28, 2013, 06:08:10 PM »
Who is dee dee?

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: June 28, 2013, 06:10:30 PM »
Also, the "just give him manslaughter" is such a pussy stance to take. Either he justifiably defended himself, or he was in the wrong.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: June 28, 2013, 06:14:45 PM »
Where does profiling come into play?

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: June 28, 2013, 06:31:29 PM »
Would you guys feel differently about this case if Zimmerman were a police officer?

i don't want to put words in people's mouths, but i'd imagine that at least 9 out of 10 of the "it was murder" people would feel differently.

as a practical matter, if zimmerman was a cop, and everything else about the case were the same, he would not even be on trial.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 06:34:55 PM by sys »
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."