Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 200617 times)

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #675 on: June 28, 2013, 03:22:20 PM »
I don't there is a Team Trayvon and a Team George here. I think we have a Team What We Think Happened and a Team What Can Be Proved in Court. (cept emo is team george)

no, there's clearly a Team George.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: June 28, 2013, 03:22:55 PM »
I'm sure it's just a coincidence that everyone on Team Zimmerman is a gun nut conservative.

I'm as far opposite as can be

Well, good.  At least you're forming your own, independent opinion.  I respect that.  I guess what I don't understand is how you can come to the conclusion that death was justified in this case.  As a citizen, I prefer to see justice prevail.  Murdering an unarmed civilian in the middle of the night, simply because you suspected them of wrongdoing, isn't justified.

Death was not justified but neither is a conviction of 2nd degree murder. Like I said earlier, Manslaughter should be the charge here

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: June 28, 2013, 03:23:24 PM »
If you honestly think he "stalked" Martin with the intention of killing him then you are rough ridin' high. He's a wanna-be cop neighborhood watch volunteer in a neighborhood that had multiple robberies commited by African American males in the last year. At the time, he has no idea who Trayvon is because Trayvon DOES NOT LIVE THERE so forgive him for being a little suspicious. He has no idea that Martin is not armed, he has no idea what Martin's intentions are. For all he knew, Martin could have just robbed a house and was calmly walking away

yeah, Martin also could have been walking back to his dad's house after getting some skittles for all Zimmerman knew. NO WAY FOR HIM TO KNOW SO I'M GLAD HE ERRED ON THE SIDE OF CAUTION

Which is why he walked up and asked "what are you doing here?" I still don't see what's so unreasonable about that, and even if it were, how it would justify getting attacked (if that's what happened). Again, the last we know is that Zimmerman asked a question and the phone hit the ground. What is the evidence that Zimmerman initiated the physical contact?

Don't you think the most likely scenario is that Zimmerman grabbed Martin and yelled "What are you doing here?" I mean, that would start a shoving match that leads to a fight, and he had to be close enough to Martin for his girlfriend to clearly hear what he said. I really doubt that Zimmerman just walked up and politely asked Martin why he was there.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #678 on: June 28, 2013, 03:23:28 PM »
Beams bringing the heat. Yes or no q
Uestion for Zimm supporters: if GZ receives no punishment at all for this, will you feel that justice has been served?

Conversely, if Zimmerman does receive punishment, will you feel it was a miscarriage of justice?
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Online john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: June 28, 2013, 03:24:13 PM »
Shouldn't the NSA jump in here with the recording of the Rachel-Trayvon phone call?

The Utah facility isn't done yet.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #680 on: June 28, 2013, 03:24:28 PM »
I don't there is a Team Trayvon and a Team George here. I think we have a Team What We Think Happened and a Team What Can Be Proved in Court. (cept emo is team george)

Yeah. And it's really weird. Because he is an unlikeable guy. That HAS to be an awkward team to be on.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: June 28, 2013, 03:24:42 PM »
Beams bringing the heat. Yes or no q
Uestion for Zimm supporters: if GZ receives no punishment at all for this, will you feel that justice has been served?

Conversely, if Zimmerman does receive punishment, will you feel it was a miscarriage of justice?

GZ deserves some sort of punishment but not 25-life, not even close

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: June 28, 2013, 03:25:50 PM »
Would you guys feel differently about this case if Zimmerman were a police officer?

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #683 on: June 28, 2013, 03:27:43 PM »
Would you guys feel differently about this case if Zimmerman were a police officer?

What if he was a ninja?
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: June 28, 2013, 03:28:09 PM »

Yeah. And it's really weird. Because he is an unlikeable guy. That HAS to be an awkward team to be on.

yeah. He isn't just unlikeable, he killed a guy.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #685 on: June 28, 2013, 03:28:22 PM »
And I mean like a certified ninja with all the paperwork.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: June 28, 2013, 03:29:29 PM »

What if he was a ninja?

In his mind, I think he was. I know it's completely irrelevant, but I think it would be a good social experiment to see if people who support Zimmerman would hold a cop to a higher standard. Of course, you would have to be a pretty shitty cop to ever find yourself in the position Zimmerman was in in the first place.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #687 on: June 28, 2013, 03:29:42 PM »

Exactly. He was already extremely unlikeable. And THEN he killed a guy. That is just a lot of baggage.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: June 28, 2013, 03:30:36 PM »

Exactly. He was already extremely unlikeable. And THEN he killed a guy. That is just a lot of baggage.

And he's really fat now, too.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #689 on: June 28, 2013, 03:30:53 PM »

What if he was a ninja?

In his mind, I think he was.

Please note addendum RE paperwork

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #690 on: June 28, 2013, 03:31:52 PM »

bet he did nothing but sit on his couch with enormous, soft cushions watching Friday Night Lights on Netflix for the last year.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: June 28, 2013, 03:35:17 PM »

bet he did nothing but sit on his couch with enormous, soft cushions watching Friday Night Lights on Netflix for the last year.

He probably watched every episode of Law and Order ever aired.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: June 28, 2013, 03:40:20 PM »
Which is why he walked up and asked "what are you doing here?" I still don't see what's so unreasonable about that, and even if it were, how it would justify getting attacked (if that's what happened). Again, the last we know is that Zimmerman asked a question and the phone hit the ground. What is the evidence that Zimmerman initiated the physical contact?

So you're certain that (because the only other true witness is dead) George Zimmerman must be telling the truth about this?

No, this is what "Dee Dee" says she heard. She is pro-Martin, so why would she lie about that?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: June 28, 2013, 03:41:50 PM »

he must kick himself every time they discuss carrying a throw down

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: June 28, 2013, 03:42:13 PM »
If you honestly think he "stalked" Martin with the intention of killing him then you are rough ridin' high. He's a wanna-be cop neighborhood watch volunteer in a neighborhood that had multiple robberies commited by African American males in the last year. At the time, he has no idea who Trayvon is because Trayvon DOES NOT LIVE THERE so forgive him for being a little suspicious. He has no idea that Martin is not armed, he has no idea what Martin's intentions are. For all he knew, Martin could have just robbed a house and was calmly walking away

yeah, Martin also could have been walking back to his dad's house after getting some skittles for all Zimmerman knew. NO WAY FOR HIM TO KNOW SO I'M GLAD HE ERRED ON THE SIDE OF CAUTION

I love how everyone ignores the facts about what happened in this neighborhood in the recent months like it doesn't matter

House and vehicle break ins are frequent occurrences in most zip codes in the country. Should I have approached you like you were a felonious thug and subsequently shot you when you objected when you walked by my car two Saturdays ago?

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: June 28, 2013, 03:43:04 PM »
I don't really think that George stalked Martin with the intent to murder him. I do think that he had a pistol packing tough guy complex and was unafraid of initiating a conflict because he knew he was carrying a gun.

I think you guys (ell, ksuw) are right in that, from the perspective of a juror, there is no way he is convicted of murder in this case.

If you honestly think George made the right call here, then I am sad.

I'm sure a lot of this has been said or hinted at, but I thought this post summed up everything pretty nicely. At least from how I feel.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that everyone on Team Zimmerman is a gun nut conservative.

I'm as far opposite as can be

Well, good.  At least you're forming your own, independent opinion.  I respect that.  I guess what I don't understand is how you can come to the conclusion that death was justified in this case.  As a citizen, I prefer to see justice prevail.  Murdering an unarmed civilian in the middle of the night, simply because you suspected them of wrongdoing, isn't justified.

Well said.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: June 28, 2013, 03:44:28 PM »

he must kick himself every time they discuss carrying a throw down

oh god, when they had to go to the rough ridin' judge to get a warrant. FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: June 28, 2013, 03:45:08 PM »

Don't you think the most likely scenario is that Zimmerman grabbed Martin and yelled "What are you doing here?" I mean, that would start a shoving match that leads to a fight, and he had to be close enough to Martin for his girlfriend to clearly hear what he said. I really doubt that Zimmerman just walked up and politely asked Martin why he was there.

I don't know about "most likely," but it's possible that's what happened. Certainly a lot more possible than the wild ass crazy pills hypothetical of Zimmerman brandishing his piece and screaming "I don't like the look or you, n-word." Make It Rain is currently working on some more of these now.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: June 28, 2013, 03:46:50 PM »

I love how everyone ignores the facts about what happened in this neighborhood in the recent months like it doesn't matter

House and vehicle break ins are frequent occurrences in most zip codes in the country. Should I have approached you like you were a felonious thug and subsequently shot you when you objected when you walked by my car two Saturdays ago?

If you had previous issues with guys in purple shirts and Justin beiber name tags, sure  :D

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: June 28, 2013, 03:47:31 PM »

So you're certain that (because the only other true witness is dead) George Zimmerman must be telling the truth about this?

No, this is what "Dee Dee" says she heard. She is pro-Martin, so why would she lie about that?

Hey fuckface, stop acting like that was their only interaction before Zimmerman got his ass kicked. That's the only sentence we know for a 100% fact that Zimmerman said in the altercation.  It doesn't mean that that was the only thing said. We don't even know as fact that all of Zimmerman's injuries were caused by Martin.