Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 200685 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #650 on: June 28, 2013, 03:03:20 PM »
If you honestly think he "stalked" Martin with the intention of killing him then you are rough ridin' high. He's a wanna-be cop neighborhood watch volunteer in a neighborhood that had multiple robberies commited by African American males in the last year. At the time, he has no idea who Trayvon is because Trayvon DOES NOT LIVE THERE so forgive him for being a little suspicious. He has no idea that Martin is not armed, he has no idea what Martin's intentions are. For all he knew, Martin could have just robbed a house and was calmly walking away

Except he didn't, he wasn't, and now he's dead. And I absolutely think he stalked him. What else do you call it when a shithead with a gun and an itchy trigger finger blatantly disregards the advice of professionals telling him to stop, and said shithead follows an unarmed and innocent teenager and ends up killing him? Stalking is exactly what happened. And now a kid who went to get some Skittles is dead because Geoge Zimmerman couldn't win the fight he started.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #651 on: June 28, 2013, 03:04:28 PM »
Well we just see the situation in 2 completely different lights

Do you think Martin's death is acceptable collateral damage for preventing robberies? LET THE rough ridin' POLICE DEAL WITH IT

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: June 28, 2013, 03:04:47 PM »
If you honestly think he "stalked" Martin with the intention of killing him then you are rough ridin' high. He's a wanna-be cop neighborhood watch volunteer in a neighborhood that had multiple robberies commited by African American males in the last year. At the time, he has no idea who Trayvon is because Trayvon DOES NOT LIVE THERE so forgive him for being a little suspicious. He has no idea that Martin is not armed, he has no idea what Martin's intentions are. For all he knew, Martin could have just robbed a house and was calmly walking away

Except he didn't, he wasn't, and now he's dead. And I absolutely think he stalked him. What else do you call it when a shithead with a gun and an itchy trigger finger blatantly disregards the advice of professionals telling him to stop, and said shithead follows an unarmed and innocent teenager and ends up killing him? Stalking is exactly what happened.

So from the moment Zimm stepped out of his car, his thought process was "I'm going to kill this n-word"??

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: June 28, 2013, 03:04:53 PM »

This is the exact reason why he should have stayed in the car and waited for the cops.  Instead, he tried being a rough ridin' hero, and ended up killing an unarmed civilian.  There are consequences to the choices we make in life.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: June 28, 2013, 03:05:04 PM »

Wouldn't he be carrying something if he had just robbed a house? I mean, good grief.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: June 28, 2013, 03:05:24 PM »
I'm sure it's just a coincidence that everyone on Team Zimmerman is a gun nut conservative.

Yup, I'm a well documented gun nut conservative.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: June 28, 2013, 03:06:38 PM »

Except he didn't, he wasn't, and now he's dead. And I absolutely think he stalked him. What else do you call it when a shithead with a gun and an itchy trigger finger blatantly disregards the advice of professionals telling him to stop, and said shithead follows an unarmed and innocent teenager and ends up killing him? Stalking is exactly what happened.

So from the moment Zimm stepped out of his car, his thought process was "I'm going to kill this n-word"??

only you could think that's what he said (and I don't believe you actually do)

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: June 28, 2013, 03:06:54 PM »

Wouldn't he be carrying something if he had just robbed a house? I mean, good grief.

Yes because jewelry and cash don't fit in pockets, duh

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: June 28, 2013, 03:08:07 PM »
I'm sure it's just a coincidence that everyone on Team Zimmerman is a gun nut conservative.

I'm as far opposite as can be

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #659 on: June 28, 2013, 03:08:29 PM »
Silpada: Stolen

Penalty: Death

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #660 on: June 28, 2013, 03:09:38 PM »

Trayvon was carrying some of that highly coveted Skittles jewelry.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #661 on: June 28, 2013, 03:10:24 PM »

Pffft, totally

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: June 28, 2013, 03:11:39 PM »

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #663 on: June 28, 2013, 03:12:07 PM »

Let's divide up Team Trayvon and Team Zimmerman in this thread. Which side do you think has more posters who could consistently be seen as quality posters and which side has more posters who could be listed as kinda garbagey? Yep.

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: June 28, 2013, 03:13:51 PM »

Let's divide up Team Trayvon and Team Zimmerman in this thread. Which side do you think has more posters who could consistently be seen as quality posters and which side has more posters who could be listed as kinda garbagey? Yep.

What the eff does that have to do with anything?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: June 28, 2013, 03:14:31 PM »

What the eff does that have to do with anything?

nothing

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #666 on: June 28, 2013, 03:15:43 PM »
lots

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: June 28, 2013, 03:15:48 PM »
Thanks SD  :thumbs:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: June 28, 2013, 03:16:35 PM »

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: June 28, 2013, 03:17:04 PM »

yeah, Martin also could have been walking back to his dad's house after getting some skittles for all Zimmerman knew. NO WAY FOR HIM TO KNOW SO I'M GLAD HE ERRED ON THE SIDE OF CAUTION

Which is why he walked up and asked "what are you doing here?" I still don't see what's so unreasonable about that, and even if it were, how it would justify getting attacked (if that's what happened). Again, the last we know is that Zimmerman asked a question and the phone hit the ground. What is the evidence that Zimmerman initiated the physical contact?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: June 28, 2013, 03:18:21 PM »

Would you really confront someone who you thought had stolen jewelry and cash in their pockets? Keeping in mind you kind of have to assume they're potentially armed? Under what circumstance is this a good idea?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #671 on: June 28, 2013, 03:18:59 PM »

yeah, Martin also could have been walking back to his dad's house after getting some skittles for all Zimmerman knew. NO WAY FOR HIM TO KNOW SO I'M GLAD HE ERRED ON THE SIDE OF CAUTION

Which is why he walked up and asked "what are you doing here?" I still don't see what's so unreasonable about that, and even if it were, how it would justify getting attacked (if that's what happened). Again, the last we know is that Zimmerman asked a question and the phone hit the ground. What is the evidence that Zimmerman initiated the physical contact?

So you're certain that (because the only other true witness is dead) George Zimmerman must be telling the truth about this?

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: June 28, 2013, 03:19:39 PM »

Well, good.  At least you're forming your own, independent opinion.  I respect that.  I guess what I don't understand is how you can come to the conclusion that death was justified in this case.  As a citizen, I prefer to see justice prevail.  Murdering an unarmed civilian in the middle of the night, simply because you suspected them of wrongdoing, isn't justified.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #673 on: June 28, 2013, 03:20:52 PM »

Would you really confront someone who you thought had stolen jewelry and cash in their pockets? Keeping in mind you kind of have to assume they're potentially armed? Under what circumstance is this a good idea?

It depends. Have they taken the pot? Am I aware of their taking of the pot?
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: June 28, 2013, 03:21:29 PM »
I don't there is a Team Trayvon and a Team George here. I think we have a Team What We Think Happened and a Team What Can Be Proved in Court. (cept emo is team george)