Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 200805 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #325 on: June 26, 2013, 09:19:41 AM »
I think it bears repeating that the Sanford PD thought highly enough of Zimmerman that they recruited him to be a Citizen on Patrol, which would have come with a car and a quasi police uniform. He turned it down. Talk about power hungry! He obviously heard somewhere about this SYG law and thought "neat! I'm gonna go kill me a black guy!"

i think you're a dumbass if you blindly value the opinion of the sanford PD.

Police apologist outed.  fantastic job, clams.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: June 26, 2013, 09:24:15 AM »
The woman on the stand right now is a complete rough ridin' moron

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: June 26, 2013, 09:26:53 AM »
:horrorsurprise:
Every person that has a concealed carry license is obviously just waiting for the opportunity to blast someone in the face for no reason

I think KK and NK are just pulling your leg. Nobody could really believe that SYG had anything to do with Zimmerman killing Martin. Good one guys. :lol:

I think it bears repeating that the Sanford PD thought highly enough of Zimmerman that they recruited him to be a Citizen on Patrol, which would have come with a car and a quasi police uniform. He turned it down. Talk about power hungry! He obviously heard somewhere about this SYG law and thought "neat! I'm gonna go kill me a black guy!"
yeah, if this case has proven anything it is that sanford pd is a model dept and always has the best judgment

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: June 26, 2013, 09:32:43 AM »
For the record, I don't think this.  I think he was a scared paranoid man that "would be damned if he was going to stand by and let the criminals or anyone take what was his or his neighbors".  Not that I disagree with protecting what is yours, but this is the rallying cry for the scared paranoid gun toter as of late.

Paranoid? I don't see this. Seems that there had been quite a few break ins in that neighborhood.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: June 26, 2013, 09:34:08 AM »

It's the fact that he turned it down that's interesting to me. Reading comprehenshun.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: June 26, 2013, 09:35:07 AM »
whatever the race.. cray crays are gonna cray

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #331 on: June 26, 2013, 09:37:14 AM »

It's the fact that he turned it down that's interesting to me. Reading comprehenshun.

:dubious:

Was joking

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: June 26, 2013, 09:38:58 AM »
For the record, I don't think this.  I think he was a scared paranoid man that "would be damned if he was going to stand by and let the criminals or anyone take what was his or his neighbors".  Not that I disagree with protecting what is yours, but this is the rallying cry for the scared paranoid gun toter as of late.

Paranoid? I don't see this. Seems that there had been quite a few break ins in that neighborhood.

Quite a few?  How many?  I honesty don't know. 

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: June 26, 2013, 09:42:28 AM »

:dubious:

Was joking

Heh. Sorry dude.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: June 26, 2013, 09:42:46 AM »

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/03/28/zimmerman-s-twin-lakes-community-was-on-edge-before-trayvon-shooting.html

The burglary of Olivia Bertalan’s home was just one of at least eight reported over the previous 14 months—several of which, neighbors said, involved young black men.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: June 26, 2013, 09:52:03 AM »

there's a myriad of reasons why zimmerman could have turned down the citizen patrol gig.  fewer are the reasons why he would decide he needed to shoot a 16 yr old that he had engaged in a fight.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline kostakio

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: June 26, 2013, 10:13:05 AM »

there's a myriad of reasons why zimmerman could have turned down the citizen patrol gig.  fewer are the reasons why he would decide he needed to shoot a 16 yr old that he had engaged in a fight.

My guess is he wouldn't have been allowed to carry his gun so he turned it down.  Of course it was against the rules of the neighborhood watch program to carry guns on patrol as well. 

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: June 26, 2013, 10:14:03 AM »

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/03/28/zimmerman-s-twin-lakes-community-was-on-edge-before-trayvon-shooting.html

The burglary of Olivia Bertalan’s home was just one of at least eight reported over the previous 14 months—several of which, neighbors said, involved young black men.

That particular one is pretty mumped up and a great example of when such force should have been used.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: June 26, 2013, 10:19:35 AM »
Its called neighborhood watch not neighborhood shoot.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: June 26, 2013, 10:20:34 AM »
Allows eight robberies in 14 months, kills innocent teenager. Seems like a pretty shitty neighborhood watchman.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: June 26, 2013, 10:21:12 AM »
Allows eight robberies in 14 months, kills innocent teenager. Seems like a pretty shitty neighborhood watchman.

sanford pd thinks otherwise Krusty

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: June 26, 2013, 10:22:17 AM »
Also, I think Zimmermann turned down the Sanford PD offer because even he didn't want to look like a huge mega dork

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: June 26, 2013, 10:23:04 AM »

But we don't know how many murders he got away with and covered up while preventing robberies

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: June 26, 2013, 10:23:32 AM »
Did Sanford PD offer Zimmermann a gun with the car? That may be another reason he turned it down.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: June 26, 2013, 10:26:29 AM »
Also, I think Zimmermann turned down the Sanford PD offer because even he didn't want to look like a huge mega dork

How many ride alongs do you think Batman does?  rough ridin' zero, that's how many.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: June 26, 2013, 10:30:25 AM »

How many ride alongs do you think Batman does?  rough ridin' zero, that's how many.

Batman, like Zimmerman, was not a vigilante, obviously.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: June 26, 2013, 10:32:58 AM »

My guess is he wouldn't have been allowed to carry his gun so he turned it down.  Of course it was against the rules of the neighborhood watch program to carry guns on patrol as well.

That's not true, per yesterday's testimony. The NWP does not prohibit the carrying of firearms.

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: June 26, 2013, 10:35:16 AM »

Batman, unlike Zimmerman, doesn't kill people.

Offline husserl

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: June 26, 2013, 10:43:27 AM »
Maybe he figured he wouldn't pass the background check  :dunno:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: June 26, 2013, 10:43:58 AM »

Batman, unlike Zimmerman, doesn't kill people.

Two similarities and one difference!