Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 199596 times)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #300 on: June 26, 2013, 07:29:45 AM »
It's a story because zimmerman killed a guy and seemingly was not seriously investigated.

And that also seems to be why many people, including many on this board, are so quick to demonize Zimmerman. It seems that he was not thoroughly investigated, and that he should have been arrested, and that race played an angle in the shooting and subsequent decision not to arrest. These suspicions are borderline.

According to evidence presented in trial yesterday, in the prosecution's case on cross exam, Zimmerman was considered by the Sanford PD to be an exemplary neighborhood watch captain. He had a long history of reporting suspicious behavior in a professional manner. The Sanford PD thought so highly of him that they offered to make him a Citizen on Patrol, or quasi police officer, a position that Zimmerman declined. Hardly the act of a vigilante. Put that together with Zimmerman's injuries, which were consistent with his story, which was generally consistent with the scant eye witness interviews, Zimmerman's demeanor, and the fact that he passed a lie detector test, and the Sanford PD did not believe they had probable cause to arrest.

So maybe instead of bitching and moaning about whether Zimmerman should have been arrested, we should just follow the trial, learn some more about the case, and see if he's guilty.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 26, 2013, 07:40:11 AM »
It's a story because zimmerman killed a guy and seemingly was not seriously investigated.

And that also seems to be why many people, including many on this board, are so quick to demonize Zimmerman.

I'm personally demonizing him because I think he profiled a black unarmed teen for being a black teen, stalked and killed him. I'm also interested in it not only because of him not being investigated but also because Florida has such dumbfuck gun laws (not his fault) that I think this can draw some attention to. This thing has a lot of layers.

Offline GCJayhawker

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 26, 2013, 08:03:20 AM »
Everyone is missing the major point here. This 30 something year old man got his ass whooped, allegedly, by a 16 year old boy. I mean come one man have some respect for yourself.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 26, 2013, 08:05:13 AM »
I'm personally demonizing him because I think he profiled a black unarmed teen for being a black teen, stalked and killed him. I'm also interested in it not only because of him not being investigated but also because Florida has such dumbfuck gun laws (not his fault) that I think this can draw some attention to. This thing has a lot of layers.

I'm pretty sure Florida's Stand Your Ground law is not going to have any impact here. I doubt the defense counsel will even request an instruction on it. SYG simply qualifies the traditional doctrine of self defense to say that you don't have to try to flee before using lethal force. If the evidence is that Zimmerman was pinned under Martin, then he couldn't flee anyway. If, however, Zimmerman was on top of Martin, this probably wouldn't even meet the threshold of self defense, so again, SYG would not apply.

This appears to be just a traditional case of self defense (whether valid or not), and will not implicate any special gun laws.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 26, 2013, 08:06:07 AM »

I'm pretty sure Florida's Stand Your Ground law is not going to have any impact here. I doubt the defense counsel will even request an instruction on it. SYG simply qualifies the traditional doctrine of self defense to say that you don't have to try to flee before using lethal force. If the evidence is that Zimmerman was pinned under Martin, then he couldn't flee anyway. If, however, Zimmerman was on top of Martin, this probably wouldn't even meet the threshold of self defense, so again, SYG would not apply.

This is appears to be just a traditional case of self defense (whether valid or not), and will not implicate any special gun laws.

Correct, he isn't using the SYG defense

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 26, 2013, 08:06:36 AM »
A lot of dumbasses in this thread that I hope never serve on a jury

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 26, 2013, 08:09:10 AM »

This appears to be just a traditional case of self defense (whether valid or not), and will not implicate any special gun laws.

I had never even heard of SYG prior to this. Most people hadn't. This has already drawn a ton of attention to it.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 26, 2013, 08:20:52 AM »

Whether or not Stand Your Ground is going to have an impact on the trial, I think it is possible it had an impact on the events of that night.  Which is the entire reason why lots of people thought it was a bad law in the first place.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 26, 2013, 08:26:47 AM »

Whether or not Stand Your Ground is going to have an impact on the trial, I think it is possible it had an impact on the events of that night.  Which is the entire reason why lots of people thought it was a bad law in the first place.

I agree. I really don't think Zimmerman would have chased Trayvon down if he didn't think he would be able to shoot him and then get away scot free.

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 26, 2013, 08:30:54 AM »

I agree. I really don't think Zimmerman would have chased Trayvon down if he didn't think he would be able to shoot him and then get away scot free.

Why do you think that? I'm sure that was going through his head, "man, I bet I can chase this kid down, shoot him, and get away with it scot free!"

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: June 26, 2013, 08:32:08 AM »

yep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 26, 2013, 08:32:47 AM »

Why do you think that? I'm sure that was going through his head, "man, I bet I can chase this kid down, shoot him, and get away with it scot free!"

I think it's the entire reason he wanted to be on neighborhood watch. Why else would he carry a gun around?

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 26, 2013, 08:38:51 AM »

I think it's the entire reason he wanted to be on neighborhood watch. Why else would he carry a gun around?

The entire reason he wanted to be on neighborhood watch was to be able to kill random African American youth?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 26, 2013, 08:40:38 AM »
A lot of dumbasses in this thread that I hope never serve on a jury

It looks like GPC's world forum is unanimously on your side.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 26, 2013, 08:41:18 AM »
The entire reason he wanted to be on neighborhood watch was to be able to kill random African American youth?

I'm sure race played some role, but he probably would have settled for killing just about anybody.

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: June 26, 2013, 08:43:51 AM »

I'm sure race played some role, but he probably would have settled for killing just about anybody.

Oh ok, that makes sense. JFC

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: June 26, 2013, 08:45:53 AM »
Every person that has a concealed carry license is obviously just waiting for the opportunity to blast someone in the face for no reason

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: June 26, 2013, 08:49:58 AM »

Oh ok, that makes sense. JFC

I know it seems far fetched, but we are talking about somebody who chased down a 17 year old kid to start a fight, then got punched once in the face and had his nose pinched, so he decided to just shoot the kid. He's also a wife beater and was arrested for fighting a police officer. He's just lucky that they hold a higher standard for what constitutes self defense than you.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #318 on: June 26, 2013, 08:52:13 AM »
Every person that has a concealed carry license is obviously just waiting for the opportunity to blast someone in the face for no the slightest reason.
I'd put it at 30%. Add in his neighborhood watch position (while carrying said gun) and it has to be about 70%.
:adios:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: June 26, 2013, 08:54:14 AM »
 :horrorsurprise:
Every person that has a concealed carry license is obviously just waiting for the opportunity to blast someone in the face for no reason

I think KK and NK are just pulling your leg. Nobody could really believe that SYG had anything to do with Zimmerman killing Martin. Good one guys. :lol:

I think it bears repeating that the Sanford PD thought highly enough of Zimmerman that they recruited him to be a Citizen on Patrol, which would have come with a car and a quasi police uniform. He turned it down. Talk about power hungry! He obviously heard somewhere about this SYG law and thought "neat! I'm gonna go kill me a black guy!"

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: June 26, 2013, 09:01:19 AM »

QFT

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: June 26, 2013, 09:09:10 AM »

And that also seems to be why many people, including many on this board, are so quick to demonize Zimmerman. It seems that he was not thoroughly investigated, and that he should have been arrested, and that race played an angle in the shooting and subsequent decision not to arrest. These suspicions are borderline.

According to evidence presented in trial yesterday, in the prosecution's case on cross exam, Zimmerman was considered by the Sanford PD to be an exemplary neighborhood watch captain. He had a long history of reporting suspicious behavior in a professional manner. The Sanford PD thought so highly of him that they offered to make him a Citizen on Patrol, or quasi police officer, a position that Zimmerman declined. Hardly the act of a vigilante. Put that together with Zimmerman's injuries, which were consistent with his story, which was generally consistent with the scant eye witness interviews, Zimmerman's demeanor, and the fact that he passed a lie detector test, and the Sanford PD did not believe they had probable cause to arrest.

So maybe instead of bitching and moaning about whether Zimmerman should have been arrested, we should just follow the trial, learn some more about the case, and see if he's guilty.

Wait and see!  Whatever, Currie.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #322 on: June 26, 2013, 09:13:39 AM »
In America you are innocent until proven guilty.  You are also allowed to protect your life liberty and property.

The fact that so many of you want this to be some Hispanic on black racial thing is perverse, and demonstrative of how  delirious and evil the left has become.  Just like the Nazis.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: June 26, 2013, 09:13:52 AM »

For the record, I don't think this.  I think he was a scared paranoid man that "would be damned if he was going to stand by and let the criminals or anyone take what was his or his neighbors".  Not that I disagree with protecting what is yours, but this is the rallying cry for the scared paranoid gun toter as of late.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: June 26, 2013, 09:17:28 AM »
I think it bears repeating that the Sanford PD thought highly enough of Zimmerman that they recruited him to be a Citizen on Patrol, which would have come with a car and a quasi police uniform. He turned it down. Talk about power hungry! He obviously heard somewhere about this SYG law and thought "neat! I'm gonna go kill me a black guy!"

i think you're a dumbass if you blindly value the opinion of the sanford PD.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.