Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 199588 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #225 on: June 25, 2013, 04:35:58 PM »

there is about 10-15 seconds of running.  not the prolonged chase that you guys are perceiving.  the tape doesn't sound like some bloodthirsty racist, he's actually very calm and reporting a situation to the police.

I just think his fat ass ran out of breath and he had to slow down. He wasn't headed back to his truck, or the body wouldn't have been where it was.

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 25, 2013, 04:38:06 PM »

there is about 10-15 seconds of running.  not the prolonged chase that you guys are perceiving.  the tape doesn't sound like some bloodthirsty racist, he's actually very calm and reporting a situation to the police.

10-15 seconds is prolonged to me. Especially in an apartment complex. You run after me for 15 seconds you're serious about something.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 25, 2013, 04:38:52 PM »
How hard is it to understand the reasonable suspicion that Zimm had? If Martin lived here year round, it would be a different story.

It isn't hard to understand why the paranoid guy was suspicious. It's a little hard to understand why after fearing that Martin was walking towards him, reaching for something in his waistband, and then run off, GZ would continue pursuing him.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 25, 2013, 04:39:59 PM »
How hard is it to understand the reasonable suspicion that Zimm had? If Martin lived here year round, it would be a different story.

It isn't hard to understand why the paranoid guy was suspicious. It's a little hard to understand why after fearing that Martin was walking towards him, reaching for something in his waistband, and then run off, GZ would continue pursuing him.

Trying to be a hero, but I don't know

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 25, 2013, 04:40:42 PM »
power tripping off carrying a gun

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #230 on: June 25, 2013, 04:42:34 PM »
you know what powerless gun nut people fantasize about constantly? shooting someone with their gun.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 25, 2013, 04:44:06 PM »
Ell, your getting silly here.

Public streets, etc.

Public streets in a gated community?

Yep.  you would be surprised.  Most gated communities that I have worked for in the past have city streets.  It is actually somewhat uncommon for them to be private in my experience.  That said, I don't live in FL or have any intimate knowledge of this particular neighborhood.

Also, you are reaching.  Especially considering that this all ended in a life being taken. 

Yeah, this makes chasing him even more stupid.  If you think a guy pulled a gun and runs away, you let him run away. 

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 25, 2013, 04:45:42 PM »

Trying to be a hero, but I don't know

That's exactly it. In his mind Trayvon was already a criminal (and honestly I think race was just one factor) and he was arriving just in time to stop it. The guys history of calls to police, the groups he was in, patrolling the neighborhood with a weapon he was obviously pre-occupied and quite paranoid about something happening.

He was wrong about Trayvon, he wasn't a criminal and wasn't casing the neighborhood. He was talking to his lady friend on his cell phone bringing skittles back to his dad's girlfriend's house when some creepy, paranoid, armed guy pulled up in a truck and shot him dead 5 minutes later.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 25, 2013, 04:46:30 PM »

I just think his fat ass ran out of breath and he had to slow down. He wasn't headed back to his truck, or the body wouldn't have been where it was.

your map is probably not correct (the paths, not the body placement).  there are hundreds out there, and most of them have different routes.

i can't find anything official from the police, so i assume that will come out in the trial.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 25, 2013, 04:49:48 PM »
I'm not reaching at all. The state has the responsibility to PROVE beyond a reasonable doubt and they cannot do that with the evidence provided. You all can say what you would have done or what you think/know what happened but none of us do. No eye witnesses saw these events from beginning to end, only bits and pieces. Zimmerman's injuries from their fight lead me to believe that he was acting in self defense. If you don't agree with that then so be it, that's your opinion.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 04:53:37 PM by EllRobersonisInnocent »

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #235 on: June 25, 2013, 04:53:01 PM »
It wasn't HIS neighborhood, he was visiting

What makes it not HIS neighborhood? Zimmerman knew everyone in the complex and their relatives, friends, etc? Doubt it. You can admit he profiled him.

I thought he was from out of town and staying with relatives there. Correct me if I'm wrong though

So if your parents are divorced and you are over at your dad's place, it's not really your neighborhood?

Doesn't matter because he was visiting a family friend w/ his dad. It was not his house, and it was not his neighborhood

Its a gated neighborhood. They very fact that he's on the other side on the gate means that he belongs there.

So the people burglarizing the neighborhood belongeg there too?   Or maybe they lived there?

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 25, 2013, 04:56:10 PM »
I'm not reaching at all. The state has the responsibility to PROVE beyond a reasonable doubt and they cannot do that with the evidence provided. You all can say what you would have done or what you think/know what happened but none of us do. No eye witnesses saw these events from beginning to end, only bits and pieces. Zimmerman's injuries from their fight lead me to believe that he was acting in self defense. If you don't agree with that than so be it, that's your opinion.

You know the reason why he said Trayvon closed his mouth and pinched his nose right? Unless you're a 10 year old girl doing a pencil off a high dive, no one does that.

The reason he said Trayvon choked him like that is because there were no signs of strangulation on Zimmerman, none. Does the claim that he used this method of strangulation not give you reasonable doubt as to this claim?

Combine this with the fact that Zimmerman already lied under oath, testifying that he didn't have a penny to his name when in reality he had raised $150K in defense funds off his own website?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 25, 2013, 04:57:45 PM »
I'm not reaching at all. The state has the responsibility to PROVE beyond a reasonable doubt and they cannot do that with the evidence provided. You all can say what you would have done or what you think/know what happened but none of us do. No eye witnesses saw these events from beginning to end, only bits and pieces. Zimmerman's injuries from their fight lead me to believe that he was acting in self defense. If you don't agree with that than so be it, that's your opinion.

You know the reason why he said Trayvon closed his mouth and pinched his nose right? Unless you're a 10 year old girl doing a pencil off a high dive, no one does that.

The reason he said Trayvon choked him like that is because there were no signs of strangulation on Zimmerman, none. Does the claim that this method of strangulation not give you reasonable doubt as to this claim?

Combine this with the fact that Zimmerman already lied under oath, testifying that he didn't have a penny to his name when in reality he had raised $150K in defense funds off his own website?

I wonder how Zimmerman managed to scream help over and over while his nose was being held shut.

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: June 25, 2013, 04:58:26 PM »

The reason he said Trayvon choked him like that is because there were no signs of strangulation on Zimmerman, none. Does the claim that this method of strangulation not give you reasonable doubt as to this claim?

The beauty of our legal system is that if you can't prove that, then it doesn't mean crap

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: June 25, 2013, 05:23:52 PM »
I think Zimmerman is a racist piece of crap and will be found not guilty due to lack of evidence. I mean, he killed the eyewitness.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: June 25, 2013, 05:38:42 PM »
Started the day thinking ERII was a mediocre (at best) poster. Now know he is a mediocre (at best) person .  :clac:
:adios:

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: June 25, 2013, 05:40:23 PM »
Started the day thinking ERII was a mediocre (at best) poster. Now know he is a mediocre (at best) person .  :clac:

Not gonna lie, this one stings a bit  :frown:

Offline kostakio

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: June 25, 2013, 05:46:03 PM »

The beauty of our legal system is that if you can't prove that, then it doesn't mean crap

Doesn't the burdon shift to Zimmerman since he's using a self defense plea?  I have not followed this case that closely but that has been my understanding on this type of defense.  Florida may be different though they seemed to have some messed up laws.  I mean he killed an unarmed man and admitted as much, it seems to me he should have some burdon of to prove this.

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 25, 2013, 07:17:17 PM »
So that neighbors testimony that contradicts GZ's story that she just today mentioned in court. Someone wanna catch me up there?

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: June 25, 2013, 07:31:03 PM »
so congrats, shacks. These are your people.

Late reply, but I think he's guilty and deserves at least 20 years or so.  That doesn't mean I can't also think the media is manipulating this for maximum outrage to generate the most sensationalism and revenue.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 25, 2013, 07:40:35 PM »
I guess I'm a little with Shacks.  I haven't paid too much attention to this, but why the fascination?  I'm not trying to be insensitive here, but tons of murders happen every day. 

Are people that interested in the gun control/Stand Your Ground ramifications of this, or are they just bored?

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 25, 2013, 07:43:11 PM »
I guess I'm a little with Shacks.  I haven't paid too much attention to this, but why the fascination?  I'm not trying to be insensitive here, but tons of murders happen every day. 

Are people that interested in the gun control/Stand Your Ground ramifications of this, or are they just bored?

i think the race stuff is what caught the media's eye over the gun stuff.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #247 on: June 25, 2013, 07:54:38 PM »
People are fascinated by it because a young black teen was targeted by a vigilante (possibly for being a young black teen) shot and killed. Yes there is racial issue here. Don't be dumbasses. But, complaining because they use a nice picture of him is rough ridin' Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!). When someone is murdered you don't pick their sluttiest or drunkest Facebook picture you can find to show the world. I mean, people are actually complaining that the murderer isn't portrayed as more Hispanic? Could someone not find a rough ridin' picture of him in a sombrero?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: June 25, 2013, 07:57:52 PM »
Doesn't the burdon shift to Zimmerman since he's using a self defense plea?  I have not followed this case that closely but that has been my understanding on this type of defense.  Florida may be different though they seemed to have some messed up laws.  I mean he killed an unarmed man and admitted as much, it seems to me he should have some burdon of to prove this.

from a different bbs
This isn't true. Under Florida law, once a defendant makes a prima facie showing of self defense, the state must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant didn't act in self defense. Leasure v. State, 105 So. 3d 5, 12 (Fla. Ct. App. 2012). A defense meets this burden if it puts forward evidence that, unless rebutted, is sufficient to show self defense. State v. Kahler, 232 So. 2d 166, 168 (Fla. 1970). Prima facie is a low rough ridin' standard when the defendant is a witness.

Zimmerman's testimony will be sufficient for a prima facie showing of self defense, so the prosecutor is going to have to prove him wrong beyond a reasonable doubt. Since the only living witness is Zimmerman himself, that's a tough burden to meet.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 25, 2013, 08:02:47 PM »
People are fascinated by it because a young black teen was targeted by a vigilante (possibly for being a young black teen) shot and killed. Yes there is racial issue here. Don't be dumbasses. But, complaining because they use a nice picture of him is rough ridin' Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!). When someone is murdered you don't pick their sluttiest or drunkest Facebook picture you can find to show the world. I mean, people are actually complaining that the murderer isn't portrayed as more Hispanic? Could someone not find a rough ridin' picture of him in a sombrero?

Sums it up pretty well. Of course this is rough ridin' about race.