Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 199610 times)

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #200 on: June 25, 2013, 04:14:47 PM »
he was tailing the kid, and talking to the 911 dispatcher.  dispatcher said we don't need you to follow him, zimmerman says "ok" (this is on tape) and says he turned around to walk back to his truck.  TM appeared as he was walking back to his truck and confronted zimmerman and attacked him.  this is what zimmermans statement was when police arrived.  there is no evidence that suggests he ran up and caught the kid and started a fight with him.

the statement of a guy that just pulled the gun on, and killed, an unarmed 17yr old

Yep that's how it all went down. Just pulled the gun out and boom, kid dead

he was tailing the kid, and talking to the 911 dispatcher.  dispatcher said we don't need you to follow him, zimmerman says "ok" (this is on tape) and says he turned around to walk back to his truck.  TM appeared as he was walking back to his truck and confronted zimmerman and attacked him.  this is what zimmermans statement was when police arrived.  there is no evidence that suggests he ran up and caught the kid and started a fight with him.

the statement of a guy that just pulled the gun on, and killed, an unarmed 17yr old

Are you saying there's never a scenario in which a legally armed person could not legally shoot and kill and unarmed 17 year old?

You should both read my earlier summary where I laid out what I thought and asked what I was missing. 

What am I missing?

Where's the repository for every poster's detailed opinion on what happened?

near the bottom of page 6 of this thread(not tapatalk page numbers)

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 25, 2013, 04:15:16 PM »
Its amazing how efficentis shooting the only witness is at leaving no evidence.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 25, 2013, 04:16:34 PM »

You didn't listen to the tape, did you?

did you?

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/326700-full-transcript-zimmerman.html

nowhere in that report did the kid attack him.   :lol:

7 didn't say it was the tape, he said that it was GZ's statement to police dumbass

There is a ton of wind interference and heavy breathing on the tape from Zimmerman actually chasing down Martin on foot. Also, the body was nowhere near Zimmerman's parked truck.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 25, 2013, 04:17:11 PM »
It wasn't HIS neighborhood, he was visiting

What makes it not HIS neighborhood? Zimmerman knew everyone in the complex and their relatives, friends, etc? Doubt it. You can admit he profiled him.

I thought he was from out of town and staying with relatives there. Correct me if I'm wrong though

So if your parents are divorced and you are over at your dad's place, it's not really your neighborhood?

Doesn't matter because he was visiting a family friend w/ his dad. It was not his house, and it was not his neighborhood

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 25, 2013, 04:18:20 PM »
Did he really crap his pants? lol

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 25, 2013, 04:18:48 PM »

What makes it not HIS neighborhood? Zimmerman knew everyone in the complex and their relatives, friends, etc? Doubt it. You can admit he profiled him.

I thought he was from out of town and staying with relatives there. Correct me if I'm wrong though

So if your parents are divorced and you are over at your dad's place, it's not really your neighborhood?

Doesn't matter because he was visiting a family friend w/ his dad. It was not his house, and it was not his neighborhood

shoot the [redacted], amiright

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 25, 2013, 04:20:14 PM »
Does anyone have the right to walk down the street without being confronted?

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 25, 2013, 04:21:25 PM »

Its a gated neighborhood. They very fact that he's on the other side on the gate means that he belongs there.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 25, 2013, 04:22:28 PM »

Are you saying there's never a scenario in which a legally armed person could not legally shoot and kill and unarmed 17 year old?

no what he's saying is that when there's two people who were involved in an altercation and one of them is dead, that the one living isn't going to say to the cop on the scene, "yeah I overreacted and shot this kid cause I thought he was a criminal"

So there is no scenario in which he's innocent because of what he told the cops?

Not saying that.  Again, if you read the progression of this thread, I am not declaring this done.  I was asking what I am missing and shooting down vague ideas of defense based on what I am assuming is a confrontation that was started by Zimm. 

Is there a scenario in which he shouldn't be punished if he did indeed chase this kid down, start a fight with him, and decide to end the fight with a bullet after getting injured during the fight Zimm started given that the kid had no weapon?

I mean, maybe if the kid was choking him, but even then it seems like Zimm started this all. 

I mean, I am not 100% sold on the second degree thing, although I think it reasonable with the info that seems to be available.  I am, however, convinced that unless something shockingly different comes out during trial, that Zimm should do Manslaughter time at very least. 

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 25, 2013, 04:22:56 PM »

guess that's why this neighborhood had 0 break in's ever.

Its a gated neighborhood. They very fact that he's on the other side on the gate means that he belongs there.

great, guess that means this neighborhood never had any breakins ever....
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: June 25, 2013, 04:24:20 PM »
If I end up in a fight and someone who is on top of me, hitting me repeatedly, sees my gun and tells me that I'm going to die tonight, I'm pulling that gun out and shooting them dead

protip:  none of that happened.

Oh, so you were there?

If I pull out my gun and shoot a guy, I'm going to make sure and tell everyone that we were in a fight and he said he wanted me dead. - Florida Stand Your Ground Law

If the bullet wound is proven to be from very close range (fact), you have a broken/bloody nose (fact), cut on the back of your head and multiple bumps (fact), then that would support your story

The evidence from the fight and the damage inflicted on Zimmerman gives me no reason to believe that his life was ever in danger.

Hence, the reason that he inserted a movie line, "you're dead know motherf*cker" into his story. He has to have that element because the physical evidence is not enough.

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 25, 2013, 04:24:27 PM »

If I break into your house, I have every right to be there obviously

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 25, 2013, 04:25:56 PM »
Ell, your getting silly here.

Public streets, etc.

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 25, 2013, 04:26:27 PM »

Public streets, etc.

Public streets in a gated community?

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 25, 2013, 04:27:15 PM »
Those arguing for "he's guilty" are doing a far better job IMO. Of course, I kinda think he's guilty.

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 25, 2013, 04:27:22 PM »

Break-ins are just as likely to occur from someone in the neighborhood than someone not and not to mention the perp is more likely to be someone you know or at least acquainted with. Are you gonna call the cops if you see your neighbor walking too far away from his house? Or if your friend is staring to long at your television. Get a clue.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 25, 2013, 04:27:33 PM »

Public streets, etc.

hes been a dumbass since page 1
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 25, 2013, 04:29:10 PM »

So if there are some break ins in my neighborhood, I should probably just expect to get questioned by some armed wife beater when I go for a walk?

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 25, 2013, 04:30:11 PM »
How hard is it to understand the reasonable suspicion that Zimm had? If Martin lived here year round, it would be a different story.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 25, 2013, 04:30:45 PM »
How hard is it to understand the reasonable suspicion that Zimm had? If Martin lived here year round, it would be a different story.

No it wouldn't.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 25, 2013, 04:31:13 PM »

I doubt he knows the face of everyone in his neighborhood.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 25, 2013, 04:31:27 PM »

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 25, 2013, 04:32:45 PM »

No it wouldn't.

If I walked around my neighborhood where I lived growing up the neighbors would say, oh there's ERII. If I walked around a random neighborhood in Topeka where no one knows who the eff I am, they would probably be suspicious of me

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 25, 2013, 04:33:13 PM »

there is about 10-15 seconds of running.  not the prolonged chase that you guys are perceiving.  the tape doesn't sound like some bloodthirsty racist, he's actually very calm and reporting a situation to the police.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 25, 2013, 04:33:31 PM »

Public streets, etc.

hes been a dumbass since page 1

If you want to contribute to the debate then go for it. If not, GTFO