Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 200792 times)

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #175 on: June 25, 2013, 03:52:07 PM »
It wasn't HIS neighborhood, he was visiting

What makes it not HIS neighborhood? Zimmerman knew everyone in the complex and their relatives, friends, etc? Doubt it. You can admit he profiled him.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 25, 2013, 03:52:22 PM »
EllRobersonIsInnocent? More like EllRobersonIsGuiltyCuzHesBlackAndImARacist right?!
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 25, 2013, 03:52:56 PM »
This thread is going nowhere but the dungeon.

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 25, 2013, 03:53:05 PM »
skittles
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 25, 2013, 03:54:24 PM »

Walking through neighborhoods and other areas you don't live in is what ppl without cars do when they need to go somewhere.

Walking at night with a hoodie on in a neighborhood you don't live in which has had a number of recent burglaries would seem suspicious to some

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: June 25, 2013, 03:55:12 PM »

What makes it not HIS neighborhood? Zimmerman knew everyone in the complex and their relatives, friends, etc? Doubt it. You can admit he profiled him.

I thought he was from out of town and staying with relatives there. Correct me if I'm wrong though

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 25, 2013, 03:56:07 PM »
he was tailing the kid, and talking to the 911 dispatcher.  dispatcher said we don't need you to follow him, zimmerman says "ok" (this is on tape) and says he turned around to walk back to his truck.  TM appeared as he was walking back to his truck and confronted zimmerman and attacked him.  this is what zimmermans statement was when police arrived.  there is no evidence that suggests he ran up and caught the kid and started a fight with him. 
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 25, 2013, 04:00:39 PM »
he was tailing the kid, and talking to the 911 dispatcher.  dispatcher said we don't need you to follow him, zimmerman says "ok" (this is on tape) and says he turned around to walk back to his truck.  TM appeared as he was walking back to his truck and confronted zimmerman and attacked him.  this is what zimmermans statement was when police arrived.  there is no evidence that suggests he ran up and caught the kid and started a fight with him.

You didn't listen to the tape, did you?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 25, 2013, 04:02:54 PM »

the statement of a guy that just pulled the gun on, and killed, an unarmed 17yr old

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 25, 2013, 04:04:02 PM »

the statement of a guy that just pulled the gun on, and killed, an unarmed 17yr old

Yep that's how it all went down. Just pulled the gun out and boom, kid dead

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 25, 2013, 04:04:24 PM »

Are you saying there's never a scenario in which a legally armed person could not legally shoot and kill and unarmed 17 year old?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 25, 2013, 04:05:37 PM »

Are you saying there's never a scenario in which a legally armed person could not legally shoot and kill and unarmed 17 year old?

You should both read my earlier summary where I laid out what I thought and asked what I was missing. 

What am I missing?

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 25, 2013, 04:06:26 PM »

no what he's saying is that when there's two people who were involved in an altercation and one of them is dead, that the one living isn't going to say to the cop on the scene, "yeah I overreacted and shot this kid cause I thought he was a criminal"

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 25, 2013, 04:07:03 PM »

did you?

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/326700-full-transcript-zimmerman.html
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 25, 2013, 04:07:08 PM »

You should both read my earlier summary where I laid out what I thought and asked what I was missing. 

What am I missing?

Where's the repository for every poster's detailed opinion on what happened?

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 25, 2013, 04:09:01 PM »

did you?

nowhere in that report did the kid attack him.   :lol:

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 25, 2013, 04:09:32 PM »
If I end up in a fight and someone who is on top of me, hitting me repeatedly, sees my gun and tells me that I'm going to die tonight, I'm pulling that gun out and shooting them dead

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 25, 2013, 04:10:10 PM »
If I end up in a fight and someone who is on top of me, hitting me repeatedly, sees my gun and tells me that I'm going to die tonight, I'm pulling that gun out and shooting them dead

protip:  none of that happened.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 25, 2013, 04:10:18 PM »

no what he's saying is that when there's two people who were involved in an altercation and one of them is dead, that the one living isn't going to say to the cop on the scene, "yeah I overreacted and shot this kid cause I thought he was a criminal"

So there is no scenario in which he's innocent because of what he told the cops?

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 25, 2013, 04:10:24 PM »

did you?

nowhere in that report did the kid attack him.   :lol:

7 didn't say it was the tape, he said that it was GZ's statement to police dumbass

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: June 25, 2013, 04:10:51 PM »

Oh, so you were there?

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 25, 2013, 04:12:00 PM »

Oh, so you were there?

If I pull out my gun and shoot a guy, I'm going to make sure and tell everyone that we were in a fight and he said he wanted me dead. - Florida Stand Your Ground Law

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 25, 2013, 04:12:50 PM »

Oh, so you were there?

i know you're going down with the S.S. Massa, but a 17 year old kid that ran away from him isn't going to come back, start a fight, and then threaten a guy with a gun.  if it doesn't make sense, then it didn't happen.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 25, 2013, 04:13:31 PM »

I thought he was from out of town and staying with relatives there. Correct me if I'm wrong though

So if your parents are divorced and you are over at your dad's place, it's not really your neighborhood?

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 25, 2013, 04:13:52 PM »

Oh, so you were there?

If I pull out my gun and shoot a guy, I'm going to make sure and tell everyone that we were in a fight and he said he wanted me dead. - Florida Stand Your Ground Law

If the bullet wound is proven to be from very close range (fact), you have a broken/bloody nose (fact), cut on the back of your head and multiple bumps (fact), then that would support your story