Author Topic: KSU Cat Michael Beasley to Lakers? (nope phoenix) (oh wait yep, lakers!!!)  (Read 167126 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Same. I’ll take sports anywhere I can get them at this point.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
A bust!? My goodness. Wash that dirty mouth of yours out with the strongest soap you have.
He was the 2nd pick overall and has almost played for every NBA team at this point. He hasn’t been what we thought he’d be and that’s ok, but he was a bust. Calm down, guys. It happens.

I wish almost every day to play for ANY NBA team and Beas has played for them all!?  He may have underachieved but he was not a bust, he has had a long NBA career.
:dubious: Kevin Durant thought he was the best 1-on-1 player he’s ever faced. Kevin Durant never spent a year over in China playing basketball, had 5 baby mamas, traded multiple times, and couldn’t make a starting line up in the league. Beas is what he is.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Bust: 600+ games played, 6 seasons averaging double figures, 1 averaging 19 points per game.  Darko was a bust at #2, Beas has been a decent NBA Player
:adios:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
wacks, you should look at the nba drafts from your youth. read through the first round for a five year span.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Obvi. That’s why he just got back in the bubble league after Nets players said no thanks. Why is Beas underperforming NBA career the hill gE dies on? I like him, but some of you make a lot of excuses for a player that never lived up to the hype.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
damn, that post sucks

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
damn, that post sucks
i think it’s fair to say it definitely underachieved

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
It’s not even kickball night I just don’t know what’s going on
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
🙄 Guys, come on! Durant was a year before Beas? Stop acting like you’re not underwhelmed by him. It’s all good- #1cat

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
How does Beas compare with the #2 pick the past 20 years stats wise? I mean I’m not gonna calc the math, obvi, but how does he compare? My guess is very favorably.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Bust: 600+ games played, 6 seasons averaging double figures, 1 averaging 19 points per game.  Darko was a bust at #2, Beas has been a decent NBA Player

Darko is doing alright

https://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/20211833/nba-bust-darko-milicic-finds-success-back-home-serbia
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Top 5 picks in the NBA are the most valued picks out of all pro sports. You can’t miss. Rose ended up injury prone and it mumped the bulls. Beas ended up being a bench warmer for the heat before Lebron showed up, and got shipped to every team after that. His best stop was with the Knicks when they had zero players and he put up numbers on a shitty team. Let’s all be grown ass men and admit he made 10 mill playing, but never played a meaningful minute in the league.

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
How does Beas compare with the #2 pick the past 20 years stats wise? I mean I’m not gonna calc the math, obvi, but how does he compare? My guess is very favorably.

Imo
Beasley >/=/< other guy

1999 < Steve Francis
2000 > Stromile Swift
2001 < Tyson Chandler
2002 < Jay Williams (motorcycle crash)
2003 > Darko
2004 < Emeka Okafor
2005 < Marvin Williams
2006 < LaMarcus Aldridge
2007 = Kevin Durant
2009 > Hasheem Thabeet
2010 > Evan Turner
2011 > Derrick Williams
2012 < MKG
2013 < Victor Oladipo
2014 < Jabari Parker
2015 < D’Angelo Russell
2016 < Brandon Ingram
2017 < Lonzo Ball
2018 = Marvin Bagley
2019 < Ja Morant

> 5
= 1
< 14
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
I prefer to celebrate Michael for who he is.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
That = makes no sense to me.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Durant
SUMMARY
Career
G
PTS
TRB
AST

Beasley
SUMMARY

Career
G
PTS
TRB
AST

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I prefer to celebrate Michael for who he is.
A fertilized human being that can score baskets, while ruining his career with weed on the table (in the background), taking a pic, and clinging onto the league for bare minimum. I agree.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Durant
SUMMARY
Career
G
PTS
TRB
AST

Beasley
SUMMARY

Career
G
PTS
TRB
AST
:lol:

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Top 5 picks in the NBA are the most valued picks out of all pro sports. You can’t miss. Rose ended up injury prone and it mumped the bulls. Beas ended up being a bench warmer for the heat before Lebron showed up, and got shipped to every team after that. His best stop was with the Knicks when they had zero players and he put up numbers on a shitty team. Let’s all be grown ass men and admit he made 10 mill playing, but never played a meaningful minute in the league.

Getting into this debate isn’t in the spirit of this thread imo,  but you couldn’t be more wrong about Michael’s early career.

1. He was not a bench warmer for the heat, but was moved to make room for Lebron James, Chris Bosh. He was moved because he was valued at the time.

2. He was an up and coming player on a crap Minnesota team thereafter ...

3. Which was enough to earn him a 3-year/$18 contract as a free agent with the Suns. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nba.com/amp/suns/suns-sign-michael-beasley

crap went bad in Phoenix. It was a bad time for Beasley personally, but the whole Suns operation at that time was garbage.

[youtube] https://youtu.be/HkVS79y4p4Y[/youtube]

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Durant
SUMMARY
Career
G
PTS
TRB
AST

Beasley
SUMMARY

Career
G
PTS
TRB
AST

:dubious:

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
You can read more about that Suns season here. A total shitshow.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012–13_Phoenix_Suns_season

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Beasley isn't perfect, but he's a lovely human and plays basketball with joy and blessed us with the most incredible individual season in college basketball history.

No reason to say anything negative about him or even compare him to anyone! He's supercoolbeas even if he's not an all star!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
He’s a fair player, but wake me up when Brown, Wes, jake, etc. make it to town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Ok wacks

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I can't wrap my head around someone talking bad about Mike. every player loves him. fans love him. he's funny, nice, naive, has real fun playing the game like my kid does playing mario cart. brought so much joy to the university for really no benefit to himself. wacky you are making me mad.