Author Topic: Does playing So. Miss in the first round hurt the image of our program?  (Read 49607 times)

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Unbelievable
« Reply #275 on: March 15, 2012, 01:44:46 AM »
All you Kansas State fans on here bashing Southern Mississippi need to
The University of Mississippi is also called Ole Miss and plays in the Southeatern Conference with the likes of Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Georgia, Florida, etc. etc.  The same conference that has won the last six national championships in football.

Omg even mid low majors that share the same state do sec pride tardism

Offline bleedpurple

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Does playing So. Miss in the first round hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #276 on: March 15, 2012, 08:35:24 AM »
All you Kansas State fans on here bashing Southern Mississippi need to be educated. Southern Mississippi plays in Conference USA with the likes of Memphis, SMU, UTEP, Tulane and Houston. Their mascot is a Golden Eagle, not a rebel.

The University of Mississippi is also called Ole Miss and plays in the Southeatern Conference with the likes of Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Georgia, Florida, etc. etc.  The same conference that has won the last six national championships in football. Ole Miss' nickname is the Rebels but their mascot is a Black Bear.

Before you get on a website and start bashing a school or mascot at least get your facts straight. nd you better watch out for them in the NCAA. They do have the capability to beat you.

must suck getting your asses kicked by Auburn in everything.

clicked my heels and I ended up at the board of the school that has one of the worst college football records in D1 history....but they are damn good at banging those farm animals

Indeed. There is nothing like being absolutely terrible at football 50 years ago. At least we didn't go 2-10 under Houston Nuttsack.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 15, 2012, 08:39:28 AM »
They do have the capability to beat you.

:lol:

Offline stinkfist

• Noose Aggies
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 15, 2012, 09:12:17 AM »
All you Kansas State fans on here bashing Southern Mississippi need to be educated. Southern Mississippi plays in Conference USA with the likes of Memphis, SMU, UTEP, Tulane and Houston. Their mascot is a Golden Eagle, not a rebel.

The University of Mississippi is also called Ole Miss and plays in the Southeatern Conference with the likes of Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Georgia, Florida, etc. etc.  The same conference that has won the last six national championships in football. Ole Miss' nickname is the Rebels but their mascot is a Black Bear.

Before you get on a website and start bashing a school or mascot at least get your facts straight. nd you better watch out for them in the NCAA. They do have the capability to beat you.

clicked my heels and I ended up at the board of the school that has one of the worst college football records in D1 history....but they are damn good at banging those farm animals

Indeed. There is nothing like being absolutely terrible at football 50 years ago. At least we didn't go 2-10 under Houston Nuttsack.

We loved the Nutt falling on his fat ass...but why would anyone in oz have a clue about football....that '85 thru '89 stretch of four total wins was outstanding...goddam son the jayhawks and that other team from kansas are the worst D1 football programs in the nation...goat schtooping, that's what the munchkins do best

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 15, 2012, 09:15:22 AM »
85-89?  JFC old ballz.  Have another Bud Dry.

Offline stinkfist

• Noose Aggies
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: March 15, 2012, 09:25:46 AM »

I'm sorry, when snyder finally croaks you will relive the glory days

2 more hrs bitches

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 15, 2012, 09:26:54 AM »

Seriously, how old is this dude?

Offline stinkfist

• Noose Aggies
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 15, 2012, 09:32:14 AM »

old enough to know that ksu and ku historically are the bottom feeders of the conference that can't count their members...like Ole Piss, they will return to the womb soon...hell ku already has and you guys had to pull snyder out of the retirement home...might want to clone him for a chance moving forward

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: March 15, 2012, 09:35:31 AM »
might want to clone him for a chance moving forward

lol a nooseaggy suggesting scientific progress. how ironic.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: March 15, 2012, 09:37:28 AM »

old enough to know that ksu and ku historically are the bottom feeders of the conference that can't count their members...like Ole Piss, they will return to the womb soon...hell ku already has and you guys had to pull snyder out of the retirement home...might want to clone him for a chance moving forward

So you are old as crap and are just angry that Miss Valley racist college is an unknown.  Got it.  Enjoy the game at your nursing home gramps.  If you get cold, get a nice blanket (if you can afford one).

Offline stinkfist

• Noose Aggies
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: March 15, 2012, 09:39:32 AM »

So you are old as crap and are just angry that Miss Valley racist college is an unknown.  Got it.  Enjoy the game at your nursing home gramps.  If you get cold, get a nice blanket (if you can afford one).

not angry...we just win...really sux for you guys

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: March 15, 2012, 09:42:06 AM »

Alzheimers.  Got it.  At least you can hide your own easter eggs and only have to own one book.

Offline stinkfist

• Noose Aggies
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: March 15, 2012, 09:45:53 AM »

Alzheimers.  Got it.  At least you can hide your own easter eggs and only have to own one book.

Wow, the easter bunny is real?  How would you know since you have Alzheimer's?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: March 15, 2012, 09:49:00 AM »

So Alzheimers and can't read?  Nice combo for noose aggie fan.  I bet you wish you could leave the dumbest state in the country and get some help for that.

Offline stinkfist

• Noose Aggies
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: March 15, 2012, 09:56:15 AM »

So Alzheimers and can't read?  Nice combo for noose aggie fan.  I bet you wish you could leave the dumbest state in the country and get some help for that.

Your ability to write is the issue...you can't escape your own stupidity

Offline 101cat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: March 15, 2012, 10:04:24 AM »
Wait...so...the riverboat boys from one of those cotton states gave up on basketball...so they're trying to trash our football program? That was quick.

Guess they gotta get their parting shots in before fading back into obscurity for another year. Hey noose aggie...0-3 lifetime in the tourney, huh? Feel bad for ya.

:ksu: :emawkid: :ksu: :emawkid: :ksu: :emawkid:

Enjoy your bus trip, or raft ride, back to your junior college.
"Ask my source? My source said you're phoning in your resignation, and taking a job in South Carolina. Any comment, bad person?"

Offline bleedpurple

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: March 15, 2012, 10:05:53 AM »

We loved the Nutt falling on his fat ass...but why would anyone in oz have a clue about football....that '85 thru '89 stretch of four total wins was outstanding...goddam son the jayhawks and that other team from kansas are the worst D1 football programs in the nation...goat schtooping, that's what the munchkins do best

Yeah I wouldn't want the POS as a coach either.  :cheers:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: March 15, 2012, 10:09:55 AM »

Your ability to write is the issue...you can't escape your own stupidity

You joking?  Did they not have contractions back at your one room mud school?

What a destitute bunch.  Thoughts and Prayers my old racist friend.

Offline mssoccer

• Noose Aggies
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: March 15, 2012, 10:14:41 AM »

"One-room".

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: March 15, 2012, 10:17:23 AM »

"One-room".

"dumb-ass racist"

Offline mssoccer

• Noose Aggies
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: March 15, 2012, 10:20:21 AM »

"One-room".

"dumb-ass racist"

Nope; that one's just "dumbass".

Put what you think is correct... and then do the opposite.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: March 15, 2012, 10:22:24 AM »

"One-room".

"dumb-ass racist"

I was mocking you and you didn't get it.  You have to be used to that though.

Offline mssoccer

• Noose Aggies
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: March 15, 2012, 10:29:49 AM »

"One-room".

"dumb-ass racist"

No, I got your point; I just ignored it (you didn't get that) because I have a hard time accepting criticism from someone who obviously can't correctly critique things he actually put effort into doing.

If you're going to tell someone how to use our language, you may want to make sure you know how to use it first.

You must have felt confident in your abilities to critique if you did it. So, by default, I'll assume you have no idea of most of what you speak about. I already knew, but it's good to have further proof.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: March 15, 2012, 10:46:34 AM »

"One-room".

"dumb-ass racist"

No, I got your point; I just ignored it (you didn't get that) because I have a hard time accepting criticism from someone who obviously can't correctly critique things he actually put effort into doing.

If you're going to tell someone how to use our language, you may want to make sure you know how to use it first.

You must have felt confident in your abilities to critique if you did it. So, by default, I'll assume you have no idea of most of what you speak about. I already knew, but it's good to have further proof.

Yeah, you totally ignored me. 

:lol:  <---- me at you.

Offline HELLHAMMER

• Katpak'r
  • BO DARVILLE'S STUNT DOUBLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: March 15, 2012, 10:48:25 AM »
This stupid horseshit makes me miss Pondwater Jack.  Pathetic.
High on Crack, Toting a Machine Gun