Author Topic: Swolecats, Fitcats, Thincats, Cardiocats, even Yogacats  (Read 327780 times)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: Swolieville
« Reply #1275 on: April 23, 2014, 02:32:05 PM »
From what I understand, amino acids are better for if you are trying to lose weight. Protein is more for bulking up.

Where can I find some of these amino acid free protein supplements?

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: April 23, 2014, 03:05:07 PM »
From what I understand, amino acids are better for if you are trying to lose weight. Protein is more for bulking up.

Where can I find some of these amino acid free protein supplements?

I believe Stevesie60 was suggesting that Jabeez supplement with BCAA's rather than a whey protein supplement.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: April 23, 2014, 03:52:20 PM »
Drink chocolate milk after your workout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: April 23, 2014, 04:01:01 PM »
Guys, I've been competing as a world champion giant stone lifter and as a professional kite surfer for about 10 years now. I'm like 185% stronger each and every week of my life than I was the week before. I'm getting super strong, ripped, and hawt as balls. Anyone suggest anything that can make me even more sexified?

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: April 23, 2014, 04:06:21 PM »

Guys, I've been competing as a world champion giant stone lifter and as a professional kite surfer for about 10 years now. I'm like 185% stronger each and every week of my life than I was the week before. I'm getting super strong, ripped, and hawt as balls. Anyone suggest anything that can make me even more sexified?
don't wear a shirt anymore . Bitches hate tan lines

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: April 23, 2014, 04:09:56 PM »

don't wear a shirt anymore . Bitches hate tan lines

Alright, done. I already didn't wear one 85% of the time.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: April 23, 2014, 04:16:07 PM »

why would you need a reason to drink chocolate milk? It's delicious!

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: April 23, 2014, 04:17:26 PM »

why would you need a reason to drink chocolate milk? It's delicious!

:lick: I'm not trying to gain weight though so I should probably stop drinking it.

Offline Jabeez

• Combo-Fan
  • #Currie4USPrez
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: April 23, 2014, 04:47:41 PM »

Where do you do giant stone lifting? maybe we've competed against eachother before

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Offline Demo158

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: April 23, 2014, 04:52:56 PM »
I squat, dead lift, and power clean in socks. One time I forgot and started my dead lift work out in shoes and I was having trouble with what should have been pretty easy weight. Took off my shoes and things were back to normal.

It's safe to say that the dress code at your gym is very "relaxed".
What's the objection to lifting in socks?

None from people who live in swolieville. Lots of gyms, and not just crap gyms like planetfitness, don't let you rock the socks though.
The gyms that don't like socks are the same gyms that forbid chalk and "slamming" of weights after an intense clean or deadlift sesh. Pussification of America I tell ya!!

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: April 23, 2014, 05:29:51 PM »

Where do you do giant stone lifting? maybe we've competed against eachother before

I pretty much lift a giant stone whenever I think a girl might be watching

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: April 24, 2014, 08:27:26 AM »

Offline Jabeez

• Combo-Fan
  • #Currie4USPrez
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: April 24, 2014, 09:19:07 AM »

I pretty much lift a giant stone whenever I think a girl might be watching

When there are some babes around, my go to move is to challenge every guy around me to an arm wrestling match to assert my dominance.  That's why I always have my trucker hat in my back pocket too.

The Big Train

« Reply #1288 on: April 24, 2014, 03:13:14 PM »
true story alert: a couple weeks ago i was in line at pita pit so ShellShock could get a disgusting pita after a night of paking and some dude challenged me to arm wrestle him, its like 2:15am. He wouldnt shut up about it and finally i agreed and we pulled up a table and he said go and like 5 seconds later i was like "ok, tell me when you are going to start."

He cheats and basically is putting his entire body weight into it and im still not budging, so i finally start actually trying and his whole body + the chair he is sitting in start to slide. i finish him off and then he says "you are stronger than you look(wut), most big guys dont actually back it up". either nicname or bear was there too but i cant remember as i was also very pakd at the time.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: April 24, 2014, 04:33:29 PM »
true story alert: a couple weeks ago i was in line at pita pit so ShellShock could get a disgusting pita after a night of paking and some dude challenged me to arm wrestle him, its like 2:15am. He wouldnt shut up about it and finally i agreed and we pulled up a table and he said go and like 5 seconds later i was like "ok, tell me when you are going to start."

He cheats and basically is putting his entire body weight into it and im still not budging, so i finally start actually trying and his whole body + the chair he is sitting in start to slide. i finish him off and then he says "you are stronger than you look(wut), most big guys dont actually back it up". either nicname or bear was there too but i cant remember as i was also very pakd at the time.

Must of been Bear, because I would've definitely remembered that.

Side note: If you have an oppy to join Bear at Pita Pit don't pass on it. It seems he's a magnet for controversy at that place.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1290 on: April 24, 2014, 06:03:34 PM »
you really shouldn't pass up any opportunity to hang out with Bear. You never know what is going to happen.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: April 24, 2014, 08:25:44 PM »
I got lost on my way to swolieville and ended up in thinnsylvania.  Kinda figure this place ain't so bad.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: April 24, 2014, 08:28:25 PM »
I got lost on my way to swolieville and ended up in thinnsylvania.  Kinda figure this place ain't so bad.

coming your way, spracs.  Turn the light on for me. 
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: April 24, 2014, 10:08:32 PM »

We'd prob be best friends. That sounds like a good night.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: April 28, 2014, 09:24:17 PM »
Ordered p90x3 today. Got a bit burnt out on the gym and bodybuilding type stuff. Goodbye swolieville, hello commercialized home workout dvds. I'll give a review on it and junk if you guys want to know if it's any good. It's only a break from swolieville, I'll be back.

Offline raquetcat

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
  • ^ I let us down
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: April 28, 2014, 09:31:01 PM »
Ordered p90x3 today. Got a bit burnt out on the gym and bodybuilding type stuff. Goodbye swolieville, hello commercialized home workout dvds. I'll give a review on it and junk if you guys want to know if it's any good. It's only a break from swolieville, I'll be back.
I borrowed a co-workers for a couple weeks and thought it was ok so I ordered it and did the first workout today, I'm doing the mass schedule, because swole ya know? I'll be interested to see what you think
I'm purple down

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: April 28, 2014, 09:34:11 PM »
I borrowed a co-workers for a couple weeks and thought it was ok so I ordered it and did the first workout today, I'm doing the mass schedule, because swole ya know? I'll be interested to see what you think

I'm doing mass too. I'm tired lately and I just want a guy in a video to tell me what to do for a month or two.

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: April 29, 2014, 11:13:53 PM »
Buddy got me into this new plan. You basically max dead lift followed by 5x5, then you do a work out after that (mainly one that gets your heart rate up) then you max another lift, (i.e. squat, shoulder press, bench, etc). He said his friend who is going into the SEAL's gained 10 lbs of straight muscle in a month. Feel swole AF
@Trogdor_gE

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: April 29, 2014, 11:43:11 PM »
Buddy got me into this new plan. You basically max dead lift followed by 5x5, then you do a work out after that (mainly one that gets your heart rate up) then you max another lift, (i.e. squat, shoulder press, bench, etc). He said his friend who is going into the SEAL's gained 10 lbs of straight muscle in a month. Feel swole AF

Sounds pretty good. Sounds like you'll get mostly strength gains. I'd try something like that though.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: April 29, 2014, 11:48:09 PM »
Tobias I could have put this in your amazon thread as well, but I just got these in the mail and they are rough ridin' great

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001P2PUUM?ie=UTF8&camp=213733&creative=393185&creativeASIN=B001P2PUUM&linkCode=shr&tag=gerifaashe-20&qid=1397148887&sr=8-8&keywords=pushup+bars