Author Topic: Taylor's Shove and Three  (Read 11377 times)

Offline cityfarmer

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Taylor's Shove and Three
« Reply #75 on: February 14, 2012, 11:52:33 AM »
Frank said after the game that Angel just "flopped" on Taylor's 3

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 14, 2012, 11:56:14 AM »
Frank said after the game that Angel just "flopped" on Taylor's 3

Frank says crap like that all the time.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2012, 11:57:00 AM »
Frank also thinks he only gets paid about half of what he actually does.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 14, 2012, 11:59:04 AM »
Coaches thought it was a flop.  Refs thought it was a flop.  High BBIQ'ers thought it was a flop.  Butthurt K-State fans thought it was a charge. 

:love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:

Offline EMAW SP8

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 14, 2012, 12:00:30 PM »
Coaches thought it was a flop.  Refs thought it was a flop.  High BBIQ'ers thought it was a flop.  Butthurt K-State fans thought it was a charge. 

missed you 'beems, truly did   :cheers:

Offline KSU176

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2012, 12:03:53 PM »
rough ridin' Joe Derosa coming from behind the play to call the T when the two referees who were standing right there didn't.  The fact that "Derosa" is saved in my phone's dictionary is an issue.

he got suspended in the NBA for throwing a gameball at a fan that was behind the press table yelling at him at a Magic game

also I heard him at the first timeout storm over to the ksu bench and say to one of the assistant coaches, "you want to say that to my face", the assistant coach was like "whaaa???...." and Derosa repeated himself then the assistant coach was like, "No no I was talking to my guys!".  He is also the same ref that caused the Bram to boo for like 10 min straight in an eariler game.

You luked the hell out of that first sentence, but you had good info on the exchange with the assistant.  Describe the assistant coach he had this exchange with.

I don't know what his actual job is or who he is, but he generally sits toward the end of the bench around where Darren Kent sits, not a GA or anything, older guy. I can probably find some footage of him if I go through my archives. I only heard and noticed because he was on my side of the huddle ksu had which was toward the basket and the ref came over and was yelling at him like the ksu guy had said something, but I didn't hear whatever set off the ref and the coach or whatever he is said he was talking to the players.

The only people I can think of who sit at the end of the bench is the training staff.
I thought it might have been a Doctor?

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2012, 12:27:07 PM »

Gipson's just jealous that he's too fat and out of shape to dunk it.  T-Rob's dick was flopping in his face all night long, and he finally got tired of it.  Would have loved to see that fat slob get knocked out by our top 5 NBA draft pick and NPOY candidate. 

:love:  :love:  :love:

:dunno:

(look at that crowd) 

(it's almost like he's surprised that his fat ass was able to get up that high)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I honestly don't see Gipson as being fat at all really. Maybe he's weighed down by the love of his family?  :dunno:
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 14, 2012, 01:01:23 PM »
how bad would gipson have destroyed t-rob? would it be close? doubtful.

If T-Rob leaves for the league it will be because he is scared of Gip

And Angel.  Did you see that loose ball that T-Rob had and then little ole Angel just comes in and takes it away from him.  This Robinson guy is really soft.

Offline econocat

• Fan
  • The father of Economics
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 14, 2012, 01:19:22 PM »
any1 have a link to a recording of the game? or just the technical atleast? from what i saw looked like t-rob pulled an indomican suh...but eh its ku gotta expect em to get the calls. (i wonder why they lose in the tournament every year)

Here you go, raw footage from 3 feet away from the incident that drew the Tech on Gibson.  Let's see how good you lip readers are.

http://youtu.be/MwtqYm0LdXA?hd=1

Read his lips just after he got up. Called him  a cocksucker 5 feet away from official.  That will draw a foul 99% percent of the time in college ball
"Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone." — John Maynard Keynes

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 14, 2012, 01:21:17 PM »
any1 have a link to a recording of the game? or just the technical atleast? from what i saw looked like t-rob pulled an indomican suh...but eh its ku gotta expect em to get the calls. (i wonder why they lose in the tournament every year)

Here you go, raw footage from 3 feet away from the incident that drew the Tech on Gibson.  Let's see how good you lip readers are.

Read his lips just after he got up. Called him  a cocksucker 5 feet away from official.  That will draw a foul 99% percent of the time in college ball

pfft, I take it you haven't been on too many college courts?  I've heard high schoolers use that language.

Offline econocat

• Fan
  • The father of Economics
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 14, 2012, 01:36:56 PM »

pfft, I take it you haven't been on too many college courts?  I've heard high schoolers use that language.

I' m apparently consieraby older than you.  When I played high school ball they not only would give you a technical they would throw you out of game and you would be lucky if coach kept you on team.  No not a religous school (Goodland Ks.)
"Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone." — John Maynard Keynes

Offline massofcatfan

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 14, 2012, 06:05:52 PM »

Do you know what The General thought about it? That's all that really matters. Wish he would have made his feelings known.
I want to wake up in a city that never sleeps, etc.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 14, 2012, 06:57:10 PM »

Do you know what The General thought about it? That's all that really matters. Wish he would have made his feelings known.

During the game, I remember they said one of the refs and Bob were talking, and it the background you could hear Bob say "That was a lucky 3" I'd like to think he was referencing that play.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 14, 2012, 07:49:43 PM »
how bad would gipson have destroyed t-rob? would it be close? doubtful.

If T-Rob leaves for the league it will be because he is scared of Gip

It will mean he's more scared of Gip than he is of Massa Seff. Impressive, really.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 14, 2012, 08:51:13 PM »
rough ridin' Joe Derosa coming from behind the play to call the T when the two referees who were standing right there didn't.  The fact that "Derosa" is saved in my phone's dictionary is an issue.

he got suspended in the NBA for throwing a gameball at a fan that was behind the press table yelling at him at a Magic game

also I heard him at the first timeout storm over to the ksu bench and say to one of the assistant coaches, "you want to say that to my face", the assistant coach was like "whaaa???...." and Derosa repeated himself then the assistant coach was like, "No no I was talking to my guys!".  He is also the same ref that caused the Bram to boo for like 10 min straight in an eariler game.

You luked the hell out of that first sentence, but you had good info on the exchange with the assistant.  Describe the assistant coach he had this exchange with.

I don't know what his actual job is or who he is, but he generally sits toward the end of the bench around where Darren Kent sits, not a GA or anything, older guy. I can probably find some footage of him if I go through my archives. I only heard and noticed because he was on my side of the huddle ksu had which was toward the basket and the ref came over and was yelling at him like the ksu guy had said something, but I didn't hear whatever set off the ref and the coach or whatever he is said he was talking to the players.

That guy is a surgeon.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2012, 10:39:25 PM »
That guy is a surgeon.

old, tall curly-haired doctor?  someone said he used to play for kstate.  i like him.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline purplenutz

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 14, 2012, 10:47:28 PM »

It was as bad as a flop as this. . .