Author Topic: Taylor's Shove and Three  (Read 11563 times)

Offline unleashthemob

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Taylor's Shove and Three
« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2012, 08:17:33 AM »
I agree, they let them play inside, so why access a technical foul in a situation like they did, or not call a obvious push off foul when Ksu had momentum...its the little touchy feely fouls which stop the momentum swings which piss me off.....just seems like we get into a rhythm and then we get taken out

Offline goCats101

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2012, 08:34:50 AM »
any1 have a link to a recording of the game? or just the technical atleast? from what i saw looked like t-rob pulled an indomican suh...but eh its ku gotta expect em to get the calls. (i wonder why they lose in the tournament every year)

Here you go, raw footage from 3 feet away from the incident that drew the Tech on Gibson.  Let's see how good you lip readers are.

http://youtu.be/MwtqYm0LdXA?hd=1

Nice vid. Wonder what JO was saying to Robinson.

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2012, 08:36:10 AM »
how bad would gipson have destroyed t-rob? would it be close? doubtful.

Freshman Gipson would destroy TROB. His poor sister....
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2012, 09:11:26 AM »

Freshman Gipson would destroy TROB. His poor sister....

Was a nice gesture by JO to step in before Jayla had to go through the pain of losing another family member

Offline kstatejeremy

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel for kstatejeremy
« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2012, 09:13:40 AM »
I agree, they let them play inside, so why access a technical foul in a situation like they did, or not call a obvious push off foul when Ksu had momentum...its the little touchy feely fouls which stop the momentum swings which piss me off.....just seems like we get into a rhythm and then we get taken out

The T was given to Gibson for what he said in front of the ref, Frank Martin said it was for cussing.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2012, 09:17:16 AM »

The T was given to Gibson for what he said in front of the ref, Frank Martin said it was for cussing.

eff that...
@mikec2w

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2012, 09:22:32 AM »
I believe he got a T earlier in the year for cussing.

Offline JapesKSU

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2012, 09:30:34 AM »
I like that our freshmen aren't going to take crap from anyone. Actually, I love it.
This.  Big Gip getting all up in TRob's face was  :ksu: even if it cost us 2. I was   :emawkid:
Trust me T you dont want nonna dat.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2012, 09:51:52 AM »
rough ridin' Joe Derosa coming from behind the play to call the T when the two referees who were standing right there didn't.  The fact that "Derosa" is saved in my phone's dictionary is an issue.

Offline kstatejeremy

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2012, 10:26:40 AM »
rough ridin' Joe Derosa coming from behind the play to call the T when the two referees who were standing right there didn't.  The fact that "Derosa" is saved in my phone's dictionary is an issue.

he got suspended in the NBA for throwing a gameball at a fan that was behind the press table yelling at him at a Magic game

also I heard him at the first timeout storm over to the ksu bench and say to one of the assistant coaches, "you want to say that to my face", the assistant coach was like "whaaa???...." and Derosa repeated himself then the assistant coach was like, "No no I was talking to my guys!".  He is also the same ref that caused the Bram to boo for like 10 min straight in an eariler game.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2012, 10:31:32 AM »
rough ridin' Joe Derosa coming from behind the play to call the T when the two referees who were standing right there didn't.  The fact that "Derosa" is saved in my phone's dictionary is an issue.

he got suspended in the NBA for throwing a gameball at a fan that was behind the press table yelling at him at a Magic game

also I heard him at the first timeout storm over to the ksu bench and say to one of the assistant coaches, "you want to say that to my face", the assistant coach was like "whaaa???...." and Derosa repeated himself then the assistant coach was like, "No no I was talking to my guys!".  He is also the same ref that caused the Bram to boo for like 10 min straight in an eariler game.

You luked the hell out of that first sentence, but you had good info on the exchange with the assistant.  Describe the assistant coach he had this exchange with.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 10:33:28 AM by MakeItRain »

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2012, 10:35:32 AM »

Fran Fraschilla loves him.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2012, 10:40:22 AM »

Fran Fraschilla loves him.

He was terrible again on Saturday but got a pass because of the circumstances of the game.  He has been garbage this year.  I'm worried that he is drinking or something, it baffles me how he was so good & now so bad.

Also Gottlieb was killing Derosa on twitter last night.

Offline kstatejeremy

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2012, 10:45:37 AM »
rough ridin' Joe Derosa coming from behind the play to call the T when the two referees who were standing right there didn't.  The fact that "Derosa" is saved in my phone's dictionary is an issue.

also I heard him at the first timeout storm over to the ksu bench and say to one of the assistant coaches, "you want to say that to my face", the assistant coach was like "whaaa???...." and Derosa repeated himself then the assistant coach was like, "No no I was talking to my guys!".  He is also the same ref that caused the Bram to boo for like 10 min straight in an eariler game.

You luked the hell out of that first sentence, but you had good info on the exchange with the assistant.  Describe the assistant coach he had this exchange with.

I don't know what his actual job is or who he is, but he generally sits toward the end of the bench around where Darren Kent sits, not a GA or anything, older guy. I can probably find some footage of him if I go through my archives. I only heard and noticed because he was on my side of the huddle ksu had which was toward the basket and the ref came over and was yelling at him like the ksu guy had said something, but I didn't hear whatever set off the ref and the coach or whatever he is said he was talking to the players.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2012, 10:59:32 AM »

If T-Rob leaves for the league it will be because he is scared of Gip

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2012, 11:22:34 AM »

I don't know what his actual job is or who he is, but he generally sits toward the end of the bench around where Darren Kent sits, not a GA or anything, older guy. I can probably find some footage of him if I go through my archives. I only heard and noticed because he was on my side of the huddle ksu had which was toward the basket and the ref came over and was yelling at him like the ksu guy had said something, but I didn't hear whatever set off the ref and the coach or whatever he is said he was talking to the players.

The only people I can think of who sit at the end of the bench is the training staff.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2012, 11:24:54 AM »
The shove off and three by Taylor was infuriating.  Rodney forgetting to guard the guy with the ball on the following three was  :facepalm:

I would have been perfectly fine with Gipson just hauling off and knocking Robinson the eff out.  Would have been glorious. 
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2012, 11:28:15 AM »
I like that our freshmen aren't going to take crap from anyone. Actually, I love it.

This is about the only thing positive from tonight's game.

The anger in Gip's eyes made me so happy. The technical was such a load of crap.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2012, 11:37:11 AM »
Angel tries to flop on a charge, and Tyshawn looks at him when he falls down, says, ‘Thanks for making my job easy,’ and sticks a three,” Martin said. “Then he comes down and sticks another three.” - Frank Martin

:love:  :love:  :love:

As for Thomas Gipson, that fat tub of lard would have had his ass knocked out in a New York minute if he actually tried to fight T-Rob. 

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2012, 11:38:58 AM »
Angel tries to flop on a charge, and Tyshawn looks at him when he falls down, says, ‘Thanks for making my job easy,’ and sticks a three,” Martin said. “Then he comes down and sticks another three.” - Frank Martin

As for Thomas Gipson, that fat tub of lard would have had his ass knocked out in a New York minute if he actually tried to fight T-Rob. 

T-Rob couldn't even wrestle a basketball away from Angel Rodriguez. Gipson would have laid him out.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2012, 11:40:02 AM »

T-Rob couldn't even wrestle a basketball away from Angel Rodriguez. Gipson would have laid him out.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2012, 11:41:24 AM »

Angel wrestled the ball away from him like he was a baby back bitch, and Gip is a helluva lot bigger than Angel

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2012, 11:45:27 AM »

Gipson's just jealous that he's too fat and out of shape to dunk it.  T-Rob's dick was flopping in his face all night long, and he finally got tired of it.  Would have loved to see that fat slob get knocked out by our top 5 NBA draft pick and NPOY candidate. 

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2012, 11:48:19 AM »

Gipson's just jealous that he's too fat and out of shape to dunk it.  T-Rob's dick was flopping in his face all night long, and he finally got tired of it.  Would have loved to see that fat slob get knocked out by our top 5 NBA draft pick and NPOY candidate. 

:dunno:

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2012, 11:49:43 AM »

:dunno:

(look at that crowd) 

(it's almost like he's surprised that his fat ass was able to get up that high)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: