Author Topic: Angel is absolutely...  (Read 64547 times)

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Re: Angel is absolutely...
« Reply #500 on: February 25, 2012, 04:00:03 PM »
Angel was definitely very good overall today and not the main reason we lost, though you have to admit how much he sucks at the line is very disconcerting.  But this one, like many this season, is more on Sprads.  I mean, I can't even tell you all the horrible thoughts I'm having about this d00d right now. Like, borderline violent. He is just awful and needs to go to some sort of hypnotist or something because this is rough ridin' ridiculous.
Everybody besides JO, Angel and to a lesser extent Rod and Southy was terrible today.  Meltdown and be disconcerted about everyone else, but those four are basically exempt from this one, imo.

's probably fair. So who do we hate most on this team overall? Legit question.  Feel like Sprads is in the lead so down the stretch. :dunno:
If Victor keeps playing significant minutes, it's a tie between he and Will.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: February 25, 2012, 04:01:54 PM »
Angel was definitely very good overall today and not the main reason we lost, though you have to admit how much he sucks at the line is very disconcerting.  But this one, like many this season, is more on Sprads.  I mean, I can't even tell you all the horrible thoughts I'm having about this d00d right now. Like, borderline violent. He is just awful and needs to go to some sort of hypnotist or something because this is rough ridin' ridiculous.
Everybody besides JO, Angel and to a lesser extent Rod and Southy was terrible today.  Meltdown and be disconcerted about everyone else, but those four are basically exempt from this one, imo.

's probably fair. So who do we hate most on this team overall? Legit question.  Feel like Sprads is in the lead so down the stretch. :dunno:

my god that first half airball. i was just like oh jesus.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: February 25, 2012, 04:02:47 PM »
's probably fair. So who do we hate most on this team overall? Legit question.  Feel like Sprads is in the lead so down the stretch. :dunno:

If Semi is reading this:  :jerk:

If Semi is not reading this:  :katpak:

Either way, :sadpeek:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: February 25, 2012, 04:03:13 PM »
anyone still talking about semi is a dumbass

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: February 25, 2012, 04:03:59 PM »
anyone still talking about semi is a dumbass

yes i know
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: February 25, 2012, 04:04:43 PM »
Angel is a Division 1 point guard.  Will Spradling should be playing for Washburn.

With that out of the way, who are we going to recruit to rectify the problem?

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: February 25, 2012, 04:05:41 PM »
ALLERIK FREEMAN

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: February 25, 2012, 04:07:37 PM »
I wish Angel would've hit those free throws, though.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: February 25, 2012, 04:10:23 PM »

yeah, would have been good.  not going to get after angel for missing those FTs or Will for shooting those wide open 3's he missed, or our defense on the almost half court shot the stupid white kid hit or tons of other stupid rough ridin' talking point things people bitch about. 

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: February 25, 2012, 04:56:14 PM »
ALLERIK FREEMAN

man, would be great if jones could keep spradling off the court next year, and freeman in '13-'14.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #510 on: February 25, 2012, 04:57:27 PM »
Yeah..
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Berries and Cream

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: February 25, 2012, 06:08:55 PM »
The screen was too deep on the floor. Our ball-screen defense is called by the guy guarding the screener. Jordan (Henriquez) made a call, and Angel (Rodriguez) did what Jordan asked him to do.

Well there goes that talking point.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: February 25, 2012, 06:11:28 PM »
The screen was too deep on the floor. Our ball-screen defense is called by the guy guarding the screener. Jordan (Henriquez) made a call, and Angel (Rodriguez) did what Jordan asked him to do.

Well there goes that talking point.

I, for one, am shocked that our fans immediately got pissed at the mexican PG.  out of character. 

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: February 25, 2012, 06:55:04 PM »
MadClout

Almost on scholarship
Post #340
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   
Angel make some terrible mistakes at terrible times.   Reply
You cannot go under the screen there!
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Posted on 2/25 2:36 PM | IP: Logged

lhj3224

Post #16
Denver
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   
Re: Angel make some terrible mistakes at terrible times.   Reply
He is wearing hus bad idea jeans yet again.

Posted on 2/25 2:40 PM | IP: Logged

twofer

Rivals.com College Basketball
Post #694
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   
How much longer is Frank going to let Angel keep costing us games, that dude has to go.

Posted on 2/25 2:43 PM | IP: Logged

barett25

On the depth chart
Post #3093
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   
That happens when you have to lean on Freshman point guards to do everything for your team.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Posted on 2/25 2:44 PM | IP: Logged

mywillyispurple

Post #11026
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   
also made some very good plays/shots to reclaim the lead. It's maddening for sure. Stating he has to go is the stupidest thing ever.

Posted on 2/25 2:44 PM | IP: Logged

cret4ksu

On full scholarship
Post #1227
Dallas, TX
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   
We went under ball screens all game long. This is a coaching decision. However, I think the "blame" is probably on JO for not pushing out the screener.

Posted on 2/25 2:52 PM | IP: Logged

Bumcat

Post #69
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   
HE IS NOT A FRESHMAN ANY MORE, AFTER THIS MANY GAMES AND STILL MAKING THE SAME STUPID MISTAKES!!! HE'S FRANKS LITTLE PET, FACE IT!!!!

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: February 25, 2012, 06:56:23 PM »
ugh sorry angel

:frown:

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: February 25, 2012, 06:58:09 PM »
Might as well call the gpc basketball board the plantation
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: February 25, 2012, 07:43:23 PM »
Wait, those GPC posts are like, jokes right.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: February 25, 2012, 07:44:06 PM »
Wait, those GPC posts are like, jokes right.

you would think so cf3, but you'd be wrong

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: February 25, 2012, 07:45:10 PM »
SkinnyBenny embarrassed the hell out of goEMAW today. What a racist prick.

I'm not joking at all when I say you're either #teamangel or #teamracist, especially if you don't hate Sprads more than you hate Angel.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: February 25, 2012, 07:47:44 PM »

I'm not joking at all when I say you're either #teamangel or #teamracist, especially if you don't hate Sprads more than you hate Angel.

SB is my favorite non-me poster. So  :shakesfist:

What if I want to be a fan of Angel, but not associate with #teamangel. Where does that leave me? #equipoangel? Ok, I'm there.  :emawkid:

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: February 25, 2012, 07:53:51 PM »

this guy is a great example of what a lot of these tards look like to the educated poster:

Re: Spradling has become a major liability!

The ISUZU guard destroyed Angel as well. Fouled him out left Angel picking up his jock strap on several occasions.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: February 25, 2012, 09:12:04 PM »

:jerk:  I hate Will way more than I've ever hated Angel.

Quote from: SkinnyBenny

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: February 26, 2012, 03:15:25 AM »
I'm talking about this quote, SB.

In before the inevitable "Missing free throw is no big deal/a big 'tuck talking point" talking point from the people here who will say whatever it takes to be (what they perceive as) anti-tuck.  

:bwpopcorn:

Missing three free throws (if not more?) down the stretch that resulted in zero points and zero offensive rebounds for us that might have led to other points?  From a point guard who has shot 53% from the line this season? Yeah. It matters.

Also, the fact that you bumped this thread. I know that the only talking point you have is missed FT's (because that's the only thing he wasn't amazing at today), but it's obvious where you want to put the blame. Didn't see you bump the "Spradling should be run off the team" thread.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: February 26, 2012, 03:21:35 AM »
I'm talking about this quote, SB.

In before the inevitable "Missing free throw is no big deal/a big 'tuck talking point" talking point from the people here who will say whatever it takes to be (what they perceive as) anti-tuck.  

:bwpopcorn:

Missing three free throws (if not more?) down the stretch that resulted in zero points and zero offensive rebounds for us that might have led to other points?  From a point guard who has shot 53% from the line this season? Yeah. It matters.

Also, the fact that you bumped this thread. I know that the only talking point you have is missed FT's (because that's the only thing he wasn't amazing at today), but it's obvious where you want to put the blame. Didn't see you bump the "Spradling should be run off the team" thread.

Was told it was a "master thread".  Also, legit didn't see that Spradling thread.  And when I did, I posted in it.  Deal.  :dunno:
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 03:45:37 AM by SkinnyBenny »

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: February 26, 2012, 11:19:47 AM »

Apparently, his management of the offense wasn't good either, or at least in Frank's view -- who was pissed because he didn't run the plays Frank told him to run. The last 10 minutes, our offense sucked with the exception of the backdoor cuts.
It's amazing how Frank can single out everyone for criticism but Spradling. Maybe he thinks his fragile little ego can't take it now.