Author Topic: neighbor stories  (Read 62531 times)

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Re: neighbor stories
« Reply #350 on: April 19, 2013, 12:01:58 AM »
maybe so, but maybe not!

also, our house has had a few mice around lately.  what if they're coming over from her place because they've been eating her body and their taste for flesh isn't satisfied???

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: April 19, 2013, 12:03:36 AM »
That's pretty weird, Dlew. Maybe she's been staying at her boyfriend's house, and just forgot to turn the lights off before she left.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 19, 2013, 12:04:40 AM »
then explain the clothes strewn all over the kitchen!

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 19, 2013, 12:06:00 AM »
Well I'm not sure how that explains her being dead, either.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 19, 2013, 12:06:29 AM »
maybe so, but maybe not!

also, our house has had a few mice around lately.  what if they're coming over from her place because they've been eating her body and their taste for flesh isn't satisfied???

Put out some decent mouse traps baited with a dab of peanut butter. Also call the police to check her place. Not necessarily in that order, however.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 19, 2013, 12:06:54 AM »
foul play, perhaps?

i'll try to take a picture tomorrow, but really, it's pretty weird.  there has to be some explanation, but the lights being on, the place being a strange mess, it being the middle of the semester...

very curious, indeed!

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 19, 2013, 10:21:33 AM »
I have a new neighbor. He is a train engineer.  :D

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 19, 2013, 10:23:26 AM »
dlew,

we're going to need pictures of everything you can get pictures of. what about her vehicle? does she have a vehicle? bike? also, do you know her name? what color is her hair? need more information. also, are we talking like a whole month that this has been going on?

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: April 19, 2013, 10:24:04 AM »
I have a new neighbor. He is a train engineer.  :D
Your life is such a beautiful thing! :cheers:

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: April 19, 2013, 11:12:28 AM »
then explain the clothes strewn all over the kitchen!

Do the clothes look ripped up -- like someone was wearing them and they got ripped off in the middle of a rape/murder?
Or are they a bunch of cute outfits laying around like the girl was deciding what to wear/pack right before she left for a week long trip?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #360 on: April 19, 2013, 12:04:03 PM »
eric bieniemy moved in next door.  a very pak'd clams was out front pak'n with friend on saturday night when eric walked by, she was like "hey eric what are you doing?"  he replied "i'm going to get a pizza from cpk". she said to me, "that's eric bieniemy", so i stood up and introduced myself.  he and i chatted for a minute or two, and he went to get his pizza.  but not before she and i both reprimanded him for choosing cpk.  we live in a very pizza rich environment but since he just moved in, we gave him a pass.  he seemed to be a very nice person, not the person i thought him to be.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
neighbor stories
« Reply #361 on: April 19, 2013, 12:05:00 PM »
Man, that's great clams. Not train engineer great bit still.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: April 19, 2013, 12:10:30 PM »
oh it's much better, the four of us know it too. 

stay tuned for "the royal who moved in next door" edition. 

we haven't met face to face yet, hence the reason why i'm kind of saving that one.  i really want to bring the heat with my neighbor stories, mostly out of respect for how rusty taught us padawans with his back to the future musings.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
neighbor stories
« Reply #363 on: April 19, 2013, 12:11:38 PM »
It'll depend how many trains the royal has driven I guess.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: April 19, 2013, 12:18:28 PM »
I'm gonna be pretty annoyed if you just mean model trains.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: April 19, 2013, 12:20:19 PM »
was really surreal when sash kaun lived next door.  the first few times i saw him, i couldn't believe it was him. wow, that guy looks just like sasha kaun.   but after a while i knew it was him. he loved to go to ingredient on the plaza and pick up food for his fiance. it was recently opened and i loved to go there too, it wasn't until later that i finally got burned out on their food.  regardless, sasha and i really never clicked, until one special saturday night. it was around 8pm during what had been an all day pak sesh, there he was in front of me- we were close to kona grill and plaza III, just he, and i, and KC SportsAnchorKAT.  obviously i wanted to ask sasha over to latte land for some tea with jason bennett and i, but no- instead i said hello and he said hello, and that was the last time we spoke.  it was the last time i saw him.  he married his girl the next week at loose park and off he went to soviet russia to get paid.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
neighbor stories
« Reply #366 on: April 19, 2013, 12:20:29 PM »

FULL SIZED

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: April 19, 2013, 12:24:07 PM »

it probably takes more skill to engineer model trains than it does the real thing, you can trust me on this one, i grew up around a lot of trains
good bud of clams actually told me they are thinking about removing the "engineer" title from guys who put the train into/out of gear.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: April 19, 2013, 12:43:28 PM »

it probably takes more skill to engineer model trains than it does the real thing, you can trust me on this one, i grew up around a lot of trains
good bud of clams actually told me they are thinking about removing the "engineer" title from guys who put the train into/out of gear.

Maybe, but if the model train guy moves in next door, what can you get out of it? A demo at best. "Oh sweet mountain range scene bro, I bet that took lots of work." But if a real train engineer moves in you could get a free train ride and I bet if you played your cards right you could pull on that chain that blows the whistle.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: April 19, 2013, 12:47:23 PM »
True Story:

When ben ji's hayseed dad first got to K-State he thought the college of engineering trained people to drive trains.

Side Story from that- When he first met ben ji's mom and she told him she was a business major he asked her if she was going to be a secretary.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: April 19, 2013, 12:49:03 PM »
dlew,

we're going to need pictures of everything you can get pictures of. what about her vehicle? does she have a vehicle? bike? also, do you know her name? what color is her hair? need more information. also, are we talking like a whole month that this has been going on?
i don't know about her car.  we just have a big parking lot and i've never noticed which car is hers.  i don't know her name.  she's a blonde gal.  at least a few years older than myself.  big frame. 

we haven't seen her for a long time.  it wasn't until i noticed she hadn't picked up the note on the knob and then peeked in her window that i started getting pretty weirded out.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: April 19, 2013, 12:50:13 PM »
there are no free rides on trains anymore, lmao that cartierfor3 thinks that.  with what liability insurance is + the fact that trains carry all sorts of secret goverment/military stuff around the country (missiles, ammo, etc), the most steve dave is going to get is an instagram from 100 feet away and behind a electric fence w/ razor wire on top. 

you wonder what filter will he choose? my money is on X-Pro II

Offline LilSmokyMcIntyre

• Fan
  • The (wo)man the myth the legend
    • View Profile
    • http://twitter.com/#!/HotDogsKC
« Reply #372 on: April 22, 2013, 12:29:13 PM »
eric bieniemy moved in next door.  a very pak'd clams was out front pak'n with friend on saturday night when eric walked by, she was like "hey eric what are you doing?"  he replied "i'm going to get a pizza from cpk". she said to me, "that's eric bieniemy", so i stood up and introduced myself.  he and i chatted for a minute or two, and he went to get his pizza.  but not before she and i both reprimanded him for choosing cpk.  we live in a very pizza rich environment but since he just moved in, we gave him a pass.  he seemed to be a very nice person, not the person i thought him to be.

Since we're name dropping...awhile back I was neighbors with Ross Gload. Yes, that Ross Gload. Former WS champ and Royals legend Ross Gload. Any who one night I was pretty pak'd and came across a malnourished but friendly cat. Being the animal lover and Good Samaritan that I am, I decided to take the cat as an addition to my family. As I mentioned I was a bit pak'd so after securing said cat I attempted to open my door and let the cat in. In a frantic turn of events, the cat bolted towards future Royals HOF Ross Gloads rental house. Upset that I may lose this feline beast I went after the cat only to apprehend the cat in Ross' front yard. Ive had the cat for 5 years now and from that faithful day a long time ago, I will always be a fan of Ross Gload.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: April 22, 2013, 12:31:25 PM »
that's a pretty great story lil'smoke

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: April 22, 2013, 12:37:45 PM »
DLew, she is def dead.  Definitely.

If I were you, I would be the one to call the cops so that they don't suspect you.  Then you can go about life while the cops spend their time interrogating your roommates. 

Trust me.

Dead.