Author Topic: neighbor stories  (Read 62527 times)

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: neighbor stories
« Reply #175 on: January 23, 2013, 10:43:57 PM »
I had today off so this afternoon I took a walk around the hood with my kids. 

Rollin down my back alley I watched a gang of 4 (maybe 5) 8th graders take a short cut through my yard and into the back alley.  They were surprised to see me and my gang of toddlers waiting for them in the alley way.  I  :eye:'d them while the rest of my gang  :dubious: at them.  The punks took off running through my neighbor's yard. 

Me & my gang won this time though I'm not sure the war is over yet... time will tell.

I hope for your child's sake you were c&c'n. Or at least are smart enough to carry heat in the future.

Lol. Yes that thing is a rough ridin' 28ga. judge.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
Re: neighbor stories
« Reply #176 on: January 23, 2013, 10:54:57 PM »
I live in a fairly upscale condo building. The people directly above me are a family - Mom, Dad, and kid.

The kid has been SCREAMING for the past hour and stomping around the house.

It's fairly annoying.

The end.
Set out a bowl of antifreeze. He drinks it boom problem solved.

Good idea just set out a nice bowl with a sign reading "free kool-aid"  :thumbs:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Re: neighbor stories
« Reply #177 on: January 24, 2013, 09:40:38 AM »
I had today off so this afternoon I took a walk around the hood with my kids. 

Rollin down my back alley I watched a gang of 4 (maybe 5) 8th graders take a short cut through my yard and into the back alley.  They were surprised to see me and my gang of toddlers waiting for them in the alley way.  I  :eye:'d them while the rest of my gang  :dubious: at them.  The punks took off running through my neighbor's yard. 

Me & my gang won this time though I'm not sure the war is over yet... time will tell.

I hope for your child's sake you were c&c'n. Or at least are smart enough to carry heat in the future.

Lol. Yes that thing is a rough ridin' 28ga. judge.

The Raging Judge XXVIII is the perfect gun for putting under your pillow when you sleep. It's not so big that it sticks out the sides, but it's big enough that it can't slip out from under your pillow in the middle of the night without you noticing. You should always sleep with a gun under your pillow for more than just protection.

Offline Domino

• One by One
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 24, 2013, 12:37:25 PM »
Category: awkward

Last year around Christmas, my brother and I were driving over to our grandparents house to pick something up. It was night and hardly anyone was out driving. As we were pulling up to their house the cars headlights flashed inside their neighbors front window. We both notice that it's a blanket that is moving up and down very quickly. 3 seconds later we park the car in front of our grandparents house, and both of us go "Were they having sex?" Was confirmed when the next day we stopped by the house and their neighbors now have a large black board that covers the bottom half of their front window. Still haven't met them, probably never will.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 31, 2013, 10:43:24 PM »
Category:  Law Enforcement

I spotted these two police cars outside.  So, naturally, I've been looking out the window, trying to figure out what's going on.  The cops are inside the house of a 40 year-old divorcee who has two kids, ages 7 and 11.  She's a biking enthusiast who likes to say "awesome."  She says it A LOT.  The cops were in the upstairs rooms shining their falshlights all around.  Looking for clues, apparently.  What the hell is going on over there?  Any guesses?

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: January 31, 2013, 10:44:54 PM »
MURDER

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 31, 2013, 10:46:22 PM »

I spotted these two police cars outside.  So, naturally, I've been looking out the window, trying to figure out what's going on.  The cops are inside the house of a 40 year-old divorcee who has two kids, ages 7 and 11.  She's a biking enthusiast who likes to say "awesome."  She says it A LOT.  The cops were in the upstairs rooms shining their falshlights all around.  Looking for clues, apparently.  What the hell is going on over there?  Any guesses?

i guess that it is something not good

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 31, 2013, 10:46:58 PM »
MURDER

No, there would be about 5,000 police cars.  There are only two.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 31, 2013, 10:48:03 PM »

i guess that it is something not good

This is not a joke.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 31, 2013, 10:48:09 PM »

Trying to identify a good place to stake out your house?

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 31, 2013, 10:48:20 PM »
MURDER

No, there would be about 5,000 police cars.  There are only two.

thats b/c they don't know it yet

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 31, 2013, 10:50:26 PM »

This is possibility #1.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 31, 2013, 10:51:29 PM »
lol, chum framed his neighbor and is trolling the police, in addition to goEMAW
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 31, 2013, 10:53:58 PM »
The snow plow came by and couldn't do a very good job because of those two police cars.  I may call to complain about it tomorrow.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 31, 2013, 11:14:46 PM »

If so, very stealth.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 01, 2013, 12:40:48 AM »
So the "looking around the place with flashlights instead of just turning the lights on" is a real thing? I thought movies/TV shows just did that so the mood would be right.

Are the kids involved? Maybe child negligence? That's a long ass process so I doubt anything would happen anytime soon, if at all?

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
neighbor stories
« Reply #191 on: February 01, 2013, 07:06:53 AM »
So the "looking around the place with flashlights instead of just turning the lights on" is a real thing? I thought movies/TV shows just did that so the mood would be right.

dead tip-off that its mulder and scully then - tooms must be in the ventilation ductwork again, probably looking for another young bride

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 01, 2013, 07:14:45 AM »
The lights were on, guys.  The lights were on.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 01, 2013, 07:27:32 AM »

Are the kids involved? Maybe child negligence? That's a long ass process so I doubt anything would happen anytime soon, if at all?

yes. this. pet peeve of mocat's here jakesie.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 01, 2013, 08:02:11 AM »
There's a handyman over there now.  So, I think the cops were looking at damage to the house.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: February 01, 2013, 08:04:19 AM »
Clearly its domestic violence.  The husband prolly got tired of hearing how "awesome" his wife's daily activities were and decided to make her day not so "awesome."

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 01, 2013, 08:09:43 AM »
Clearly its domestic violence.  The husband prolly got tired of hearing how "awesome" his wife's daily activities were and decided to make her day not so "awesome."

No boyfriend at the present time.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 01, 2013, 08:10:36 AM »
And the ex is never over there.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 01, 2013, 09:09:07 AM »
she's a divorced mom who is having a hard time dealing with her kids by herself.  dad is out of the picture and she's single.  the kids, without a paternal influence have begun to act up and have probably done some damange inside the home.  mom, in an effort to bring some civility into the household, has previously threatened to call the cops if her older son didn't start behaving himself.  well, he didn't behave himself.  he's caused some damage to the house, or his brother.  mom called the cops/filed a complaint.  enough is enough, she said. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 01, 2013, 09:19:42 AM »
Burglary.  A detective just stopped by and asked if I saw anything yesterday.