Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 936140 times)

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #4025 on: January 07, 2012, 11:36:49 PM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

at this whole thread.

They won & they're still so mad. 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline ZeroSumGame

• Obsessed with Homosexuality
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • EMAW - Every [redacted] a Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4026 on: January 07, 2012, 11:44:02 PM »
Just a little tidbit, off topic of the game that you got embarrassed in, and the weak ass conference that you play in.

Forbes Top Colleges ranks us inbred, hillbilly racist fucks  - 348
While your elite school falls in around 100 colleges back at - 446

We also have one of the Top 20 most valuable college football teams in the nation (also as listed on forbes)

whereas you guys didn't make the list....

The fact that your fan base started such a heated argument based on absolutely nothing factual, and that the facts actually state that not only are we a richer program,  but we have a harder strength of schedule, we were ranked higher in the BCS,
and our only two losses of the season came to one of the National Champions (who will either be undefeated LSU, or a 1 loss Alabama team....who's only loss is to LSU) while your "Good season" consisted of  losses to a 3 loss OU team, and an OSU
team that lost to Iowa state (and played what most would consider a weak schedule) leads me to believe that you are all either mentally Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!), or delusional.

Enjoy the bitter taste of this loss, and realize that next year, you'll probably be even further away from being a top program. While we've finished the last 2 years 21-5 with a head coach and football program that is only getting stronger..

It must suck to be the dumbass that started this thread....and all of you douchebags that chimed in from Kansas State....

To the contrary... I can guarantee that the lady or gentlemen who started this thread is very proud of themselves. I'm proud of them too.  :lynchmob:

Has anybody ever mentioned that you are likely the most gullible fan base in the country?

Has anyone mentioned that you are, without doubt, the most Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) fan base in the country?
I have anger issues and I take college football way too seriously.

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4027 on: January 07, 2012, 11:47:18 PM »
To the contrary... I can guarantee that the lady or gentlemen who started this thread is very proud of themselves. I'm proud of them too.  :lynchmob:

Has anybody ever mentioned that you are likely the most gullible fan base in the country?

Has anyone mentioned that you are, without doubt, the most Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) fan base in the country?

Of course, we get it all the time from the gullible fan bases.

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4028 on: January 08, 2012, 12:06:53 AM »
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline Fayettechill

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4029 on: January 08, 2012, 12:08:45 AM »
EMAW:

E asy
M atchup
A rkansas
W ins

See, I made a funny  :thumbsup:

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4030 on: January 08, 2012, 12:10:06 AM »
You're so angry.

29-16

I don't think he has anything to be angry about.

You can feel angry and vindicated at the same time, dipshit.

Offline wichitahawg

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • 100% Razorback
    • View Profile
« Reply #4031 on: January 08, 2012, 12:15:53 AM »
Everybody knows that if we played someone at our level (LSU, Oregon, etc), then our players would have tried to win.

29-16.

big deal.  our players knew that the game was lose-lose.  Either it's "we beat arkansas, who cares" or its "why did you let arkansas beat you"

i have legit sources who said that at halftime, they were discussing the bigtime top 25 hoops game today between kstate and mizzou.  they didn't care about your hillbilly team.

bhahaha.....legit sources.....kstatewho....they weren't discussing crap. they were so mesmerized by watching themselves on the big screen that they forgot they were there to play football.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #4032 on: January 08, 2012, 12:19:26 AM »
Everybody knows that if we played someone at our level (LSU, Oregon, etc), then our players would have tried to win.

29-16.

big deal.  our players knew that the game was lose-lose.  Either it's "we beat arkansas, who cares" or its "why did you let arkansas beat you"

i have legit sources who said that at halftime, they were discussing the bigtime top 25 hoops game today between kstate and mizzou.  they didn't care about your hillbilly team.

bhahaha.....legit sources.....kstatewho....they weren't discussing crap. they were so mesmerized by watching themselves on the big screen that they forgot they were there to play football.

You live in wichita.  Who gives a crap about your opinion?

Offline wichitahawg

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • 100% Razorback
    • View Profile
« Reply #4033 on: January 08, 2012, 12:21:11 AM »

whatever haters....all you pussycats get real.....ya'll will never be able to hang with an SEC team.

Offline wichitahawg

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • 100% Razorback
    • View Profile
« Reply #4034 on: January 08, 2012, 12:22:49 AM »

29-16.

and you live in manhattan....bfd

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #4035 on: January 08, 2012, 12:24:44 AM »

29-16.

Yes, I clearly live in manhattan based on my school.  You've got it.

Offline wichitahawg

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • 100% Razorback
    • View Profile
« Reply #4036 on: January 08, 2012, 12:26:26 AM »

29-16.

and that's something to be proud of???

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #4037 on: January 08, 2012, 12:47:04 AM »

29-16.

Read more slowly and see where you went wrong.

Offline wichitahawg

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • 100% Razorback
    • View Profile
« Reply #4038 on: January 08, 2012, 01:04:19 AM »

29-16.

I didn't go wrong. I could really care less where you live or your reason for being there.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #4039 on: January 08, 2012, 01:05:56 AM »

29-16.

I didn't go wrong. I could couldn't really care less where you live or your reason for being there.

FYP, dumbfuck.  Clearly you didn't attend THE Kansas State University.  :kstategrad:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline wichitahawg

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • 100% Razorback
    • View Profile
« Reply #4040 on: January 08, 2012, 01:23:21 AM »

29-16.

I didn't go wrong. I could couldn't really care less where you live or your reason for being there.

FYP, dumbfuck.  Clearly you didn't attend THE Kansas State University.  :kstategrad:

Okay, dumb eff. Who appointed you as the grammar Nazi?

Offline ElTomato

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Crybabies.
« Reply #4041 on: January 08, 2012, 01:25:43 AM »
Beat me to it.

Arky now has 0 naty champys in anything other than track.

TO BE FAIR:

Football – 1964
Basketball – 1994
Men's Indoor Track – 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006
Men's Outdoor Track – 1985, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2003
Men's Cross-Country – 1984, 1986, 1987, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1998, 1999, 2000

Offline ZeroSumGame

• Obsessed with Homosexuality
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • EMAW - Every [redacted] a Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4042 on: January 08, 2012, 01:39:28 AM »
EMAW:

E asy
M atchup
A rkansas
W ins

See, I made a funny  :thumbsup:

Every
Man
A
Woman

I have anger issues and I take college football way too seriously.

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #4043 on: January 08, 2012, 01:53:36 AM »
I love the pride they take in their cross country and track championships, as if anyone cares.

Iowa State dominates in wrestling too, and even they don't give a crap about  that.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline artex

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4044 on: January 08, 2012, 02:52:56 AM »
Just a few tidbits about the all mighty wildcats  :grin:

" by 1989 Kansas state was statistically the worst football program in NCAA Division I with a record of 299–509–41 "  :facepalm:

" Kansas State has not won any team NCAA championships "  :dunno:

" When Street & Smith's Annual listed the 100 greatest college basketball programs of all time in 2005, K-State ranked 22nd. " I will give you a congrats on that one... by the way Arkansas was 8th  :bang:

" Kansas State has participated in 14 bowl games, with an overall record of 6–8 " Wow thats alot  :lol:

I was able to meet some K-state fans and they didnt all seem like  :jerk: offs like the so called fans on this board. Most of them were okay people who had been doing to much of this  :drink: then a bit of  :bawl: and then a lot of  :barf:

Offline jc_jax

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4045 on: January 08, 2012, 08:42:13 AM »
Just a few tidbits about the all mighty wildcats  :grin:

" by 1989 Kansas state was statistically the worst football program in NCAA Division I with a record of 299–509–41 "  :facepalm:

" Kansas State has not won any team NCAA championships "  :dunno:

" When Street & Smith's Annual listed the 100 greatest college basketball programs of all time in 2005, K-State ranked 22nd. " I will give you a congrats on that one... by the way Arkansas was 8th  :bang:

" Kansas State has participated in 14 bowl games, with an overall record of 6–8 " Wow thats alot  :lol:

I was able to meet some K-state fans and they didnt all seem like  :jerk: offs like the so called fans on this board. Most of them were okay people who had been doing to much of this  :drink: then a bit of  :bawl: and then a lot of  :barf:

Not sure about any of these "facts".  Source?
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #4048 on: January 08, 2012, 09:24:32 AM »

Offline We Are Better Than You

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #4049 on: January 08, 2012, 10:16:59 AM »
Awh, Trim... Welcome back buddy... So, how was the game? Did you have a good time? Get to see the sights and sounds of Big D? It's a little different from Manhattan, I know... You have any thoughts, questions or concerns at this time that we can help answer for you? Like will playing Arkansas hurt your overall image... a question that has been answered many, many times now...

:confused:

I volunteered for all the basketball lineup shifts last night and didn't watch a second of the game.  Naturally, we got front row for today's send-mizzou-to-hell extravaganza.  It was amazing.

Yes, I've heard the reports about the arkansas fans waving the confederate flags at the game and it is confirmed that it was very bad for K-State to be affiliated with that whole situation.  Just another item for my list of grievances with Currie.

Picked up pizza from The Scheme on the way home from hoops, which thankfully will be the last I have to hear about scheming for a while now that conference hoops is under way.  

I honestly, honestly don't believe you didn't watch a second of the game.... Seriously Trim, as much as you and your fan base moaned and complained about how bad you were going to beat us, I can't believe it.

But I was glad to see that you guys beat Mizzou... that's exciting, right?
EMAW mods fold like the K-State D-Line...welcome back, Jack!