Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 935844 times)

Offline Malberry Squeezins

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • EMAW safehaven for the little man
    • View Profile
Re: Marlberry Squeezins sends regards , way closer to the field...than me or YOU
« Reply #4000 on: January 07, 2012, 08:26:27 PM »
I think Marlberry has money.  He just bought a new double wide. To Ice down women......from.....Kans... well where there from down matter does it?

Jack

I ordered velvet wallpaper for the bedroom, you should see it at night when I fire up the black light.
EMAW, trolls have about as much chancet around here as a pecker gnat buzzin the head of Jackie Chan.

Offline broXcore

• Katpak'r
  • cats
    • View Profile
Re: Literally laughing my ass off right now
« Reply #4001 on: January 07, 2012, 08:27:34 PM »
i think you mean figuratively

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #4002 on: January 07, 2012, 08:30:19 PM »
i think you mean figuratively

No, he lost his buttocks.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4003 on: January 07, 2012, 08:37:36 PM »
I AM LITERALLY SHITTING ON YOUR HEAD RIGHT NOW YOU eff

Offline Razorbacker

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4004 on: January 07, 2012, 08:38:43 PM »
keep the rage coming! :lol: :popcorn:

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
I was little surprised to be honest. . .
« Reply #4005 on: January 07, 2012, 08:41:50 PM »
Hogs played like shi.t and your boyz put up a pretty good fight and just kept plugin and plugin and plugin.  I guess if I had one word to describe your team it would be "little pluggers".   And I just one to say up front that I'm not nearly as big a power grubber and Jacks and OTR, I'm more of a behind the scenes kind of mod, you'll hardly no I'm hear.
EMAW, trolls have about as much chancet around here as a pecker gnat buzzin the head of Jackie Chan.

Offline Razorbacker

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: I was little surprised to be honest. . .
« Reply #4006 on: January 07, 2012, 08:43:12 PM »
Arkansas played on of their worst games of the year and still curbstomped the kitties. Just goes to show you how bad the big12 is.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: I was little surprised to be honest. . .
« Reply #4007 on: January 07, 2012, 08:46:27 PM »
Arkansas played on of their worst games of the year and still curbstomped the kitties. Just goes to show you how bad the big12 is.

Now now, I'm gonna have to come to the defense of our little buddies over here.  They got themselves a big ole heart and their team just kept plugin away at us.  If I had one word to describe KSU it would be "Big Ole Hearts"

Marlberry Squeezins, Your Friendly Behind the Seens Moderator

Offline SuperG

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4008 on: January 07, 2012, 09:05:46 PM »
So I was on the espn board and someone posted a link to this site. Looked through the different topics and saw bull crap like "Does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program?" and "THE BETTER TEAM DID NOT WIN" or even the best one "A plea to Arkansas fans - after we win don't come here offering congratulations."

Honestly, you have to be the most delusional group of fans I've ever seen.

I knew Arkansas would win, and I couldn't WAIT to come on here after we did so. The big12 is the most overrated conference (big 10 is a close 2nd) and some of you were honestly think the SEC is a bad conference. We are the 3rd best team in the best conference in college football and you are a sad group of people who really think your all that. Seriously, how arrogant can you be? The first successful season you've had in years and you really have the nerve to ask if playing our team hurts the image of your program? We went to the SUGAR BOWL last year. And we'll be returning to the BCS next year. Have fun returning to the bottom of the overrated 12 next year.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG! SOOIE! RAZORBACK!

Don't waste your time on this board, it is funny to be sure, but these dudes are out of their minds. Been on for awhile, here is what we have: Arkansas Fans are racist, apparently we play SEC Cupcakes (whatever that is), KSU is going to be even better next year, should have beat us but just didn't have it last night, their basketball team is real good, our stadium is garbage and theirs is awesome (actually, do look at that one, it's hilarious, their stadium is a dump yet they poke fun at ours). No real mention of that joke of QB they pumped up all year, they actually throw some shots at Garrett Ukeman, a lot of lame excuses, somehow they have it figured that WE are white trash, and they have more money than us.  That will do it.

It's only funny because you have to be the most gullible fan base in the country... LITERALLY the MOST gullible.  :lol:

Offline feederofcrow

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4009 on: January 07, 2012, 09:11:56 PM »
So I was on the espn board and someone posted a link to this site. Looked through the different topics and saw bull crap like "Does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program?" and "THE BETTER TEAM DID NOT WIN" or even the best one "A plea to Arkansas fans - after we win don't come here offering congratulations."

Honestly, you have to be the most delusional group of fans I've ever seen.

I knew Arkansas would win, and I couldn't WAIT to come on here after we did so. The big12 is the most overrated conference (big 10 is a close 2nd) and some of you were honestly think the SEC is a bad conference. We are the 3rd best team in the best conference in college football and you are a sad group of people who really think your all that. Seriously, how arrogant can you be? The first successful season you've had in years and you really have the nerve to ask if playing our team hurts the image of your program? We went to the SUGAR BOWL last year. And we'll be returning to the BCS next year. Have fun returning to the bottom of the overrated 12 next year.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG! SOOIE! RAZORBACK!

Don't waste your time on this board, it is funny to be sure, but these dudes are out of their minds. Been on for awhile, here is what we have: Arkansas Fans are racist, apparently we play SEC Cupcakes (whatever that is), KSU is going to be even better next year, should have beat us but just didn't have it last night, their basketball team is real good, our stadium is garbage and theirs is awesome (actually, do look at that one, it's hilarious, their stadium is a dump yet they poke fun at ours). No real mention of that joke of QB they pumped up all year, they actually throw some shots at Garrett Ukeman, a lot of lame excuses, somehow they have it figured that WE are white trash, and they have more money than us.  That will do it.

It's only funny because you have to be the most gullible fan base in the country... LITERALLY the MOST gullible.  :lol:

your football team is terrible.....LITTERALLY teriible  :lol:

Offline ZeroSumGame

• Obsessed with Homosexuality
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • EMAW - Every [redacted] a Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #4010 on: January 07, 2012, 09:41:56 PM »
I hear Conference America is looking to add another team.

Maybe KSU could win there.  Ya think?

I have anger issues and I take college football way too seriously.

Offline Hawg4ever

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4011 on: January 07, 2012, 09:44:07 PM »
I hear Conference America is looking to add another team.

Maybe KSU could win there.  Ya think?

Look! Its DD playing "Guess who's my bitch!" He's so silly!

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4012 on: January 07, 2012, 09:47:44 PM »
Awh, Trim... Welcome back buddy... So, how was the game? Did you have a good time? Get to see the sights and sounds of Big D? It's a little different from Manhattan, I know... You have any thoughts, questions or concerns at this time that we can help answer for you? Like will playing Arkansas hurt your overall image... a question that has been answered many, many times now...

:confused:

I volunteered for all the basketball lineup shifts last night and didn't watch a second of the game.  Naturally, we got front row for today's send-mizzou-to-hell extravaganza.  It was amazing.

Yes, I've heard the reports about the arkansas fans waving the confederate flags at the game and it is confirmed that it was very bad for K-State to be affiliated with that whole situation.  Just another item for my list of grievances with Currie.

Picked up pizza from The Scheme on the way home from hoops, which thankfully will be the last I have to hear about scheming for a while now that conference hoops is under way.  

Offline HawgWild

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4013 on: January 07, 2012, 09:49:57 PM »
Just a little tidbit, off topic of the game that you got embarrassed in, and the weak ass conference that you play in.

Forbes Top Colleges ranks us inbred, hillbilly racist fucks  - 348
While your elite school falls in around 100 colleges back at - 446

We also have one of the Top 20 most valuable college football teams in the nation (also as listed on forbes)

whereas you guys didn't make the list....

The fact that your fan base started such a heated argument based on absolutely nothing factual, and that the facts actually state that not only are we a richer program,  but we have a harder strength of schedule, we were ranked higher in the BCS,
and our only two losses of the season came to one of the National Champions (who will either be undefeated LSU, or a 1 loss Alabama team....who's only loss is to LSU) while your "Good season" consisted of  losses to a 3 loss OU team, and an OSU
team that lost to Iowa state (and played what most would consider a weak schedule) leads me to believe that you are all either mentally Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!), or delusional.

Enjoy the bitter taste of this loss, and realize that next year, you'll probably be even further away from being a top program. While we've finished the last 2 years 21-5 with a head coach and football program that is only getting stronger..

It must suck to be the dumbass that started this thread....and all of you douchebags that chimed in from Kansas State....

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4014 on: January 07, 2012, 09:51:28 PM »
To the OP:  yes, it does hurt our image.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4015 on: January 07, 2012, 09:53:33 PM »
LOL at bringing up Forbes rankings here on the very website that Forbes named as one of America's Most Promising Companies.

Cannot wait to see the mid-month reports next week.

Offline HawgWild

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4016 on: January 07, 2012, 10:01:39 PM »
I forgot that while your respectable fan-base was bashing Arkansas and its fans. We were actually comparing websites to football programs....

Google > LSU
Facebook > Alabama

oh and

Arkansas > Kansas State

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4017 on: January 07, 2012, 10:07:08 PM »
I forgot that while your respectable fan-base was bashing Arkansas and its fans. We were actually comparing websites to football programs....

Google > LSU
Facebook > Alabama

oh and

Arkansas > Kansas State

I don't know what that means.  But yeah, the multiple-award-winning goEMAW fanbase has done it again.

Now you're going to say something about hurt pussies and 29-16 and the SEC, with which we'll win some more and again upgrade packages for the spring katpak convention.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4018 on: January 07, 2012, 10:12:22 PM »
Yes really do arkys have to keep recycling posts. :dubious:

Offline NOTKANSAS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4019 on: January 07, 2012, 10:16:25 PM »
I could go with keeping this thread alive. Its pretty funny considering you lost.

Offline SuperG

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4020 on: January 07, 2012, 10:17:33 PM »
Just a little tidbit, off topic of the game that you got embarrassed in, and the weak ass conference that you play in.

Forbes Top Colleges ranks us inbred, hillbilly racist fucks  - 348
While your elite school falls in around 100 colleges back at - 446

We also have one of the Top 20 most valuable college football teams in the nation (also as listed on forbes)

whereas you guys didn't make the list....

The fact that your fan base started such a heated argument based on absolutely nothing factual, and that the facts actually state that not only are we a richer program,  but we have a harder strength of schedule, we were ranked higher in the BCS,
and our only two losses of the season came to one of the National Champions (who will either be undefeated LSU, or a 1 loss Alabama team....who's only loss is to LSU) while your "Good season" consisted of  losses to a 3 loss OU team, and an OSU
team that lost to Iowa state (and played what most would consider a weak schedule) leads me to believe that you are all either mentally Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!), or delusional.

Enjoy the bitter taste of this loss, and realize that next year, you'll probably be even further away from being a top program. While we've finished the last 2 years 21-5 with a head coach and football program that is only getting stronger..

It must suck to be the dumbass that started this thread....and all of you douchebags that chimed in from Kansas State....

To the contrary... I can guarantee that the lady or gentlemen who started this thread is very proud of themselves. I'm proud of them too.  :lynchmob:

Has anybody ever mentioned that you are likely the most gullible fan base in the country?

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4021 on: January 07, 2012, 10:20:31 PM »
Really is a tragedy how it has gone on so long.

Offline EveryManALoser

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4022 on: January 07, 2012, 10:38:21 PM »
Ohhhh so you've been a basketball school this whole time? Damn, that seems a little weird considering you've never won a national championship.

Offline SuperG

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4023 on: January 07, 2012, 10:41:53 PM »
Ohhhh so you've been a basketball school this whole time? Damn, that seems a little weird considering you've never won a national championship.

Welcome to the board EMAL!!!!

It might SEEM weird. But it's not.

Thanks for posting.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4024 on: January 07, 2012, 10:44:17 PM »
Hi emal.