Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 927522 times)

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Question about hiring.....
« Reply #2775 on: December 09, 2011, 01:04:38 PM »
Charlie Weiss.  Is he going to be there in time to coach the bowl game or will he start later in the year?

He's a good offensive mind but you better get some recruiters...My brother odell says he's a real fat ass, though.

No thanks, after this last week we are all stocked up on stupid.  Please come back next week and check in.
@mikec2w

Offline SouthArk

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #2776 on: December 09, 2011, 01:04:46 PM »
just so all you k state ass clowns know this poor arkansas boy with all my poor ass buddies will be looking down on all yall from our suite during the ball game

Offline irishpunk

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2777 on: December 09, 2011, 01:05:56 PM »
Hate to break the news to you people, but you speak pretty confidently for a team picked to finish in the bottom half of a mediocre conference and has a one-dimensional offense. I'm sorry, but Arkansas is going to take your team behind the woodshed and bury the shovel with them. You will be LUCKY if you don't lose by 30+. Truth.  :comehere:

honest question:  when was the last time arkansas won a championship of any kind?

Do you really want to whip em out and compare?  Ok, I'll play....Here's mine

National ChampionshipsFootball – 1964
Basketball – 1994
Men's Indoor Track – 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006
Men's Outdoor Track – 1985, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2003
Men's Cross-Country – 1984, 1986, 1987, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1998, 1999, 2000

That's 42 NC's.

What u got?

-Arizona K-Stater-

Offline overtheroadtruckdriver

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • Odell walking into this forum and farting - silent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2778 on: December 09, 2011, 01:05:58 PM »
I didn't figure you guys would be too excited about him.  He's a polarizing fellow for sure.

Just a truck driver here to talk up football.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2779 on: December 09, 2011, 01:06:23 PM »
just so all you k state ass clowns know this poor arkansas boy with all my poor ass buddies will be looking down on all yall from our suite during the ball game

I have three suites so the suites next to mine don't make noise and bother me. 

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2780 on: December 09, 2011, 01:07:02 PM »
keep sawing wood bro

Online Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2781 on: December 09, 2011, 01:08:13 PM »
Brother Odell seems like an interesting fellow.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2782 on: December 09, 2011, 01:09:21 PM »
i buy my suites at JoS A Banks

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #2783 on: December 09, 2011, 01:09:54 PM »
Adorable.  It's like watching a kitten try to walk for the first time.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2784 on: December 09, 2011, 01:10:47 PM »

Protip: Next time buy the seats directly below your suite and hire some mimes for seat-fillers.  :cheers:

Offline SouthArk

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2785 on: December 09, 2011, 01:21:12 PM »

Protip: Next time buy the seats directly below your suite and hire some mimes for seat-fillers.  :cheers:
we will just beat  yall so bad that yall making noise will not be a factor

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2786 on: December 09, 2011, 01:22:30 PM »

Protip: Next time buy the seats directly below your suite and hire some mimes for seat-fillers.  :cheers:
okay sounds good

Online Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2787 on: December 09, 2011, 01:24:06 PM »

okay sounds good
YALL

Offline SouthArk

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2788 on: December 09, 2011, 01:32:27 PM »
i have been to kansaw a few times in my life the only thing i can honestly say thay you have going for you is some pretty big deer other than that i couldnt wait to get out i will see you at the game

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2789 on: December 09, 2011, 01:34:28 PM »
i have been to kansaw a few times in my life the only thing i can honestly say thay you have going for you is some pretty big deer other than that i couldnt wait to get out i will see you at the game

You should really stay in your car because those deer are hard to catch.  Those devils are bloody deceptive.

Offline ArthurDent42

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2790 on: December 09, 2011, 01:48:06 PM »
What is the Little Rock 9?
It is a very important piece of civil rights history that you are apparently ignorant of.
I'm guessing it's something incredibly racist, but news hasn't left Arkansas since 1965 when they decided to cut all communications with the outside world. You know, Congress' anti slavery laws cannot be enforced if Congress has no idea what's happening in Arkansas.
I have never seen so much slavery and racism jokes in my life. Some of you seem to be fixated on it like a husband and his affair...

You all are lucky A&M and Nebraska are leaving so you won't be the beaten stepchild of a sinking conference.
Your conference can't even count anymore.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2791 on: December 09, 2011, 01:51:08 PM »
It is a very important piece of civil rights history that you are apparently ignorant of.
I'm guessing it's something incredibly racist, but news hasn't left Arkansas since 1965 when they decided to cut all communications with the outside world. You know, Congress' anti slavery laws cannot be enforced if Congress has no idea what's happening in Arkansas.

I have never seen so much slavery and racism jokes in my life. Some of you seem to be fixated on it like a husband and his affair...

Analogies are hard.

Offline ArthurDent42

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2792 on: December 09, 2011, 01:53:30 PM »

Analogies are hard.
So they are the opposite of your state's topography?

Offline LSU Red24

• Fan
    • View Profile
Have you gotten over yourself yet?
« Reply #2793 on: December 09, 2011, 01:59:23 PM »
I'm almost in tears laughing over the sheer ignorance and stupidity of the posters on here.

"I don't know anything about them but I think they're considered "small time" as it relates to the college football world." --> They're in the SEC which already makes them "big time" especially compared to a program like Kansas State

"We have the second most recognizable program behind Notre Dame" --> Where did you pull this little tidbit of knowledge? You do realize how forgettable KSU is anywhere outside of Kansas? You're not even the most recognized school in your state.

"people will skim the results and see that we beat arkansas by eleventy-billion and will be like " Dunno" " --> I'm not even sure where to start with this one. Not that Arkansas is an elite powerhouse by any means, but their only two losses are to No. 1 LSU and No. 2 Alabama.

I'll applaud you on your win over Baylor, but aside from that, what the hell do you have to hang your hat on? You eeked one out over a ridiculously subpar Texas team?

I don't mean to come over here and just bash, but try to look at the world from outside your little purple bubble.  If I was a bettin man, I'd take Arkansas by double digits. Easily, really. Take off the homer shades and come back down to earth.

Online Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2794 on: December 09, 2011, 02:01:58 PM »
I'm almost in tears laughing over the sheer ignorance and stupidity of the posters on here.

"I don't know anything about them but I think they're considered "small time" as it relates to the college football world." --> They're in the SEC which already makes them "big time" especially compared to a program like Kansas State

"We have the second most recognizable program behind Notre Dame" --> Where did you pull this little tidbit of knowledge? You do realize how forgettable KSU is anywhere outside of Kansas? You're not even the most recognized school in your state.

"people will skim the results and see that we beat arkansas by eleventy-billion and will be like " Dunno" " --> I'm not even sure where to start with this one. Not that Arkansas is an elite powerhouse by any means, but their only two losses are to No. 1 LSU and No. 2 Alabama.

I'll applaud you on your win over Baylor, but aside from that, what the hell do you have to hang your hat on? You eeked one out over a ridiculously subpar Texas team?

I don't mean to come over here and just bash, but try to look at the world from outside your little purple bubble.  If I was a bettin man, I'd take Arkansas by double digits. Easily, really. Take off the homer shades and come back down to earth.
We would beat LSU by 116.

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
Re: Have you gotten over yourself yet?
« Reply #2795 on: December 09, 2011, 02:02:02 PM »
  If I was a bettin man, I'd take Arkansas by double digits.

Which is why all of you hillibillies are dirt poor and Wildcat fans are  :kstategrad:

Offline LSU Red24

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2796 on: December 09, 2011, 02:06:16 PM »
It's like talking to a group of 5-year olds. Do people in Kansas really believe they're that much better than everyone? You couldn't even win your own conference

Offline ArthurDent42

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2797 on: December 09, 2011, 02:06:54 PM »
Those were some very cogent replies there wildcats... :facepalm:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2798 on: December 09, 2011, 02:07:44 PM »
Geaux Away

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2799 on: December 09, 2011, 02:10:12 PM »
I did a little research.  Apparently 9 black students tried to go to school to.. you know.. learn,
 :ck: :ck: :ck: :ck: :ck: :ck: :ck: :ck:

But the Governor was all

And the MethAggie minions were

:opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat:
 :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat:
 :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat:
:opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat:
 :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat:
:opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat:

And then some :emawkid: President was all: "stop being racist hicks" and let them go to school.