Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 917862 times)

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #2075 on: December 06, 2011, 01:24:54 PM »
Just wondering what you guys think about playing Arkansas.  I don't know anything about them but I think they're considered "small time" as it relates to the college football world. 

I am worried that people will associate them when they think about KSU football and I'd hate to hurt our national brand/image.  We have the second most recognizable program behind Notre Dame and I don't want to tarnish it. 

KSU?  There's a football program at that college?  OHHHHH  there it is..........2 spots BEHIND Arkansas in the rankings!! 
Nuff said!

I'm embarrassed even responding to you but please come here after the game and post your whines.

I think these fans are going to come and serve us some "whine and cheese" after the game, amirite?

You do realize you are playing Arkansas in the Cotton Bowl, and not Vanderbilt.  Yes, we are both in the SEC, but just like Arkansas and UCA are two different universities, Arkansas and Vanderbilt are different as well.  

(Frame of reference for you, Vandy is famous for their wine and cheese crowd, or infamous, however you want to look at it).

FYI, Vanderbilt's is a retail store dealing in boots and other western attire.  They don't serve food, much less wine and cheese, dumbass!

Offline Hog-Corleone

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • I don't think we're in Kansas anymore TOTO.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: December 06, 2011, 01:25:02 PM »
I'm setting the over/under on number of minutes it would take a person to kill themselves if trapped in a car with Natural State at 3 minutes.

I'm a hog fan, and I'll take the under...

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: December 06, 2011, 01:25:53 PM »
This thread, and everything that has happened in it, may be the most epic thing I have seen on the internet. You guys are awesome and it almost makes me want to convert. Congrats Cats...please use your vastly superior resources and tradition as well as your abundance of 5 star talent to beat the crap out of those racist, inbred, dog fuckers! Boomer Sooner!

Thanks Dustin :cheers:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: December 06, 2011, 01:27:02 PM »
This thread, and everything that has happened in it, may be the most epic thing I have seen on the internet. You guys are awesome and it almost makes me want to convert. Congrats Cats...please use your vastly superior resources and tradition as well as your abundance of 5 star talent to beat the crap out of those racist, inbred, dog fuckers! Boomer Sooner!

:blush:   :cheers:

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: December 06, 2011, 01:27:13 PM »

Confirmed: playing Arkansas has improved our image.  Only took 84 pages.

Offline Hog-Corleone

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: December 06, 2011, 01:27:30 PM »
Just wondering what you guys think about playing Arkansas.  I don't know anything about them but I think they're considered "small time" as it relates to the college football world. 

I am worried that people will associate them when they think about KSU football and I'd hate to hurt our national brand/image.  We have the second most recognizable program behind Notre Dame and I don't want to tarnish it. 

KSU?  There's a football program at that college?  OHHHHH  there it is..........2 spots BEHIND Arkansas in the rankings!! 
Nuff said!

I'm embarrassed even responding to you but please come here after the game and post your whines.

I think these fans are going to come and serve us some "whine and cheese" after the game, amirite?

You do realize you are playing Arkansas in the Cotton Bowl, and not Vanderbilt.  Yes, we are both in the SEC, but just like Arkansas and UCA are two different universities, Arkansas and Vanderbilt are different as well.  

(Frame of reference for you, Vandy is famous for their wine and cheese crowd, or infamous, however you want to look at it).

FYI, Vanderbilt's is a retail store dealing in boots and other western attire.  They don't serve food, much less wine and cheese, dumbass!

You blaspheme, Wal-Mart is the only retail store in the world, and, for your information, they do sell wine and cheese.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: December 06, 2011, 01:28:26 PM »
Hey Natural State,

do you think you could hook me up with some Chick-Fil-A?? I missed lunch and am awfully hungry. tia
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: December 06, 2011, 01:28:49 PM »
Has anyone else noticed how much credit these PigAggie fans are giving to our Bball team?  :love:

Feels good  :doom:

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: December 06, 2011, 01:29:06 PM »

Nuff said!

You blaspheme, Wal-Mart is the only retail store in the world, and, for your information, they do sell wine and cheese.
In Kansas they only sell cheese, and ephedrine behind the counter.

Offline SwitzerRulz

• Land Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: December 06, 2011, 01:29:47 PM »

Thank you for letting me know this damn site blasts your email out there like that...that could have gotten really bad for me!

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2085 on: December 06, 2011, 01:31:04 PM »

Thank you for letting me know this damn site blasts your email out there like that...that could have gotten really bad for me!

that's what friends are for!
- chunkles

Offline Hog-Corleone

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: December 06, 2011, 01:32:08 PM »

Wait, you have friends? Oh I see now, he is a Sooner, dumbass...

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: December 06, 2011, 01:32:17 PM »

TSC! Go Cats! Boomer Sooner! Beat Iowa!

Offline Sprig

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: December 06, 2011, 01:32:25 PM »

Conversion to what?  Becoming an "every man a wildcat"?  Christianity?  Westboro Christianity (the darker side)?  What?  I think converting to emawticonism might be a good thing for you as I've noticed that you aren't even the best team in that dried up hull of a state any more and won't be for a while.  bedlam, my ass...

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: December 06, 2011, 01:33:30 PM »
Every Man already is a Wildcat, so there's no conversions to be made.  Fred Phelps is a Beak we've established this 40 pages back. 

Online DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: December 06, 2011, 01:33:42 PM »

Conversion to what?  Becoming an "every man a wildcat"?  Christianity?  Westboro Christianity (the darker side)?  What?  I think converting to emawticonism might be a good thing for you as I've noticed that you aren't even the best team in that dried up hull of a state any more and won't be for a while.  bedlam, my ass...
Come on Sprig.  Come with us.  Become us.

It feels so good.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline jbkx

• Fan
  • Osculum Infame ... Neat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: December 06, 2011, 01:34:57 PM »

Thanks Blake, have fun being second string next year!

Offline Hog-Corleone

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: December 06, 2011, 01:35:24 PM »

It feels so good.

Said the pediphile to the 10 year old...

Offline Sprig

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: December 06, 2011, 01:35:30 PM »

It feels so good.

Do you guys eat margarine?  

Offline Ham Malone

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: December 06, 2011, 01:35:36 PM »
Well that was downright uncouth.   :cry:

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: December 06, 2011, 01:36:09 PM »

Thanks Blake, have fun being second string next year!

Don't be mean to our sooner friend  :frown:

Team-State-Conference!

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: December 06, 2011, 01:36:31 PM »

Wait, you have friends? Oh I see now, he is a Sooner, dumbass...

now now, no need for name calling.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 01:45:38 PM by WillieWatanabe »
- chunkles

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: December 06, 2011, 01:37:19 PM »

Conversion to what?  Becoming an "every man a wildcat"?  Christianity?  Westboro Christianity (the darker side)?  What?  I think converting to emawticonism might be a good thing for you as I've noticed that you aren't even the best team in that dried up hull of a state any more and won't be for a while.  bedlam, my ass...
Come on Sprig.  Come with us.  Become us.

It feels so good.

Online DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: December 06, 2011, 01:37:59 PM »

Conversion to what?  Becoming an "every man a wildcat"?  Christianity?  Westboro Christianity (the darker side)?  What?  I think converting to emawticonism might be a good thing for you as I've noticed that you aren't even the best team in that dried up hull of a state any more and won't be for a while.  bedlam, my ass...
Come on Sprig.  Come with us.  Become us.

It feels so good.

Look at Beemz getting in on the T-S-C fun.
 :shy:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #2099 on: December 06, 2011, 01:38:16 PM »
Has anyone else noticed how much credit these PigAggie fans are giving to our Bball team?  :love:

Feels good  :doom:

The real winner here is Frank.

Grats, Frank!