Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 919877 times)

Offline wps501

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #2125 on: December 06, 2011, 02:05:50 PM »
This thread, and everything that has happened in it, may be the most epic thing I have seen on the internet. You guys are awesome and it almost makes me want to convert. Congrats Cats...please use your vastly superior resources and tradition as well as your abundance of 5 star talent to beat the crap out of those racist, inbred, dog fuckers! Boomer Sooner!

Thanks Dustin :cheers:
Thank you for letting me know this damn site blasts your email out there like that...that could have gotten really bad for me!

that's what friends are for!

Wait, you have friends? Oh I see now, he is a Sooner, dumbass...

now now Greg, no need for name calling.

I think "dumbass" is Jennifer's pet name for Greg.

Facebook Stalkers... a new level for me, take a memo, use a different email address without my name in it next time I create an account here...

No socks allowed.

I like socks, and shoes for what it's worth...

Neither are required in Wal-Mart.  True story.

Yeah, because there are ZERO Wal-marts in Kansas and you've never been to one either.  :rolleyes:

I'd like to see you prove the contrary.

Prove what? There are zero Wal-Marts in KS or you've never been to one? Or both? Which one(s)?

there are in fact wal-marts in kansas.... there are no clothes for straight people stores tho

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2126 on: December 06, 2011, 02:06:04 PM »
This thread, and everything that has happened in it, may be the most epic thing I have seen on the internet. You guys are awesome and it almost makes me want to convert. Congrats Cats...please use your vastly superior resources and tradition as well as your abundance of 5 star talent to beat the crap out of those racist, inbred, dog fuckers! Boomer Sooner!

Thank you for letting me know this damn site blasts your email out there like that...that could have gotten really bad for me!

Facebook Stalkers... a new level for me, take a memo, use a different email address without my name in it next time I create an account here...

No socks allowed.

Yeah, because there are ZERO Wal-marts in Kansas and you've never been to one either.  :rolleyes:
Yes, it is true.  MadCat worked in a Wal-Mart once upon a time.  I reported some barefooted yokels to my manager and was told that was not against Wal-Mart policy.  I asked why...(I drop glass all the time).  Manager actually replied "well, Wal-Mart was founded in Arkansas after all."  :sdeek:

Offline isyndercloned

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2127 on: December 06, 2011, 02:07:25 PM »
Congrats on Frank Synder winning the Paterno coach of the year award must be nice to have someone from the Big 12 win it  :emawkid:

Offline Sprig

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2128 on: December 06, 2011, 02:11:11 PM »
Congrats on Frank Synder winning the Paterno coach of the year award must be nice to have someone from the Big 12 win it  :emawkid:

Snyder's still alive?

Paterno too?

Neither of those two relics can walk anywhere without looking around and seeing a vulture oogling them with burning lust
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 02:15:21 PM by Sprig »

Offline DewUar88

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2129 on: December 06, 2011, 02:21:00 PM »
I just want to know WHERE do you guys keep all the KSU Tits around here.

THANKS and I appreciate it.

:comehere:

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2130 on: December 06, 2011, 02:25:28 PM »

No socks allowed.

Yes, it is true.  MadCat worked in a Wal-Mart once upon a time.  I reported some barefooted yokels to my manager and was told that was not against Wal-Mart policy.  I asked why...(I drop glass all the time).  Manager actually replied "well, Wal-Mart was founded in Arkansas after all."  :sdeek:

And yet you choose to work there. Tell me, were was this Wal-Mart located?
Well, I chose to leave for a better job.  The Wal-Mart was located southeast from here.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2131 on: December 06, 2011, 02:26:46 PM »

Are all of the PigAggies creepy? 

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: December 06, 2011, 02:28:24 PM »

Seems so.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2133 on: December 06, 2011, 02:28:47 PM »

Hangers

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: December 06, 2011, 02:34:25 PM »

You're welcome.

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: December 06, 2011, 02:36:40 PM »

Prove what? There are zero Wal-Marts in KS or you've never been to one? Or both? Which one(s)?

i would actually appreciate it if you proved both. I mentioned earlier that I think I have seen one before when my driver accidentally got off the wrong exit of the highway. I'm not sure though.

As far as never being to one, I have never set foot in a wall-mart. What do they sell there? How is their wine selection from Chablis?

Offline SwitzerRulz

• Land Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2136 on: December 06, 2011, 02:45:54 PM »

i would actually appreciate it if you proved both. I mentioned earlier that I think I have seen one before when my driver accidentally got off the wrong exit of the highway. I'm not sure though.

As far as never being to one, I have never set foot in a wall-mart. What do they sell there? How is their wine selection from Chablis?

OK. You're a liar on both accounts. You would be the 1st person in America.
No he isn't. I know him. He has never been to Walll-Marts.

Offline SuckmyHog

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2137 on: December 06, 2011, 03:05:01 PM »
I have unfortunately been to a Walmart in Kansas. They don't speak English...

Offline SwitzerRulz

• Land Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2138 on: December 06, 2011, 03:12:22 PM »

OK. You're a liar on both accounts. You would be the 1st person in America.
No he isn't. I know him. He has never been to Walll-Marts.

So you've been attached to his hip his whole life?

No. Your wife is quite obsessed with him though and she follows him constantly. He makes her go to wal-mart for him.

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2139 on: December 06, 2011, 03:14:35 PM »
After spending some time around these ignorant hillbillies, Bobby Petrino's entire coaching staff is leaving.  They knew they needed to get out before getting schemed. 

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2140 on: December 06, 2011, 03:15:36 PM »
I have unfortunately been to a Walmart in Kansas. They don't speak English...

Was it Korean?

Offline Doberman_CATS!!!

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2141 on: December 06, 2011, 03:16:48 PM »
After spending some time around these ignorant hillbillies, Bobby Petrino's entire coaching staff is leaving.  They knew they needed to get out before getting schemed.  

Damn it, now after we beat them they are going to use that as an excuse..  :chainsaw:

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2142 on: December 06, 2011, 03:17:23 PM »
Yup you guyses are compairing Wall Marts now. This thread has run it's course.  By.  

Offline Cat-Killer

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2143 on: December 06, 2011, 03:19:32 PM »
Just wondering what you guys think about playing Arkansas.  I don't know anything about them but I think they're considered "small time" as it relates to the college football world. 

I am worried that people will associate them when they think about KSU football and I'd hate to hurt our national brand/image.  We have the second most recognizable program behind Notre Dame and I don't want to tarnish it. 
Second  most recognizable team from Kansas! lets look at some facts from your storied past.....All-time record 475–612–41 (.439), Now lets take a Look at arkansas.....All-time record 676–451–40 (.596), Not to mention 28 bowl appearances, 1 Nation championship and 13 conference championships. Compare that to 5 conference championships( In a WEAK conference to say the least) and 14 bowl appearances (Low end December Bowls) .
 Well I see your team has been around since 1896, Well keep it up and maybe by 2096 you can be where we are right now. Be prepared for a  whooping little boys. You guys have no chance of manning up our offensive and defensive fronts like Alabama and LSU. Rember the game against Oklahoma.....Time for DEJAVU
ARKANSAS 58 KANSAS STATE 17

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: December 06, 2011, 03:23:15 PM »
just let it stop please.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2145 on: December 06, 2011, 03:25:17 PM »
Just wondering what you guys think about playing Arkansas.  I don't know anything about them but I think they're considered "small time" as it relates to the college football world. 

I am worried that people will associate them when they think about KSU football and I'd hate to hurt our national brand/image.  We have the second most recognizable program behind Notre Dame and I don't want to tarnish it. 
Second  most recognizable team from Kansas! lets look at some facts from your storied past.....All-time record 475–612–41 (.439), Now lets take a Look at arkansas.....All-time record 676–451–40 (.596), Not to mention 28 bowl appearances, 1 Nation championship and 13 conference championships. Compare that to 5 conference championships( In a WEAK conference to say the least) and 14 bowl appearances (Low end December Bowls) .
 Well I see your team has been around since 1896, Well keep it up and maybe by 2096 you can be where we are right now. Be prepared for a  whooping little boys. You guys have no chance of manning up our offensive and defensive fronts like Alabama and LSU. Rember the game against Oklahoma.....Time for DEJAVU

Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: December 06, 2011, 03:26:02 PM »

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: December 06, 2011, 03:27:25 PM »

Second  most recognizable team from Kansas! lets look at some facts from your storied past.....All-time record 475–612–41 (.439), Now lets take a Look at arkansas.....All-time record 676–451–40 (.596), Not to mention 28 bowl appearances, 1 Nation championship and 13 conference championships. Compare that to 5 conference championships( In a WEAK conference to say the least) and 14 bowl appearances (Low end December Bowls) .
 Well I see your team has been around since 1896, Well keep it up and maybe by 2096 you can be where we are right now. Be prepared for a  whooping little boys. You guys have no chance of manning up our offensive and defensive fronts like Alabama and LSU. Rember the game against Oklahoma.....Time for DEJAVU

Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in

They have 97 posters come in and post almost the exact same thing and expect people to read it and be offended. I just don't get it.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 03:41:28 PM by FP TC etc. »

Offline razorfan

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2148 on: December 06, 2011, 03:42:48 PM »
How can you say the hogs are smalltime?have you seen our record?????im sure after the game,you will understand a bit more about the hogs,,doesnt matter where they play,in dallas,or new orleans,big ARKANSAS WIN.

Offline SwitzerRulz

• Land Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: December 06, 2011, 03:43:22 PM »

Now I'm getting tired of these posts.  :facepalm:
I am willing to bet it hits 100 pages... :runaway: