Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 919693 times)

Offline bleedpurple

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #2000 on: December 06, 2011, 11:28:31 AM »
K-State is 2-0 vs the SEC this year, on Jan 6th we will be 3-0. :emawkid:

:lynchmob:

Missouri and Texas A&M are not SEC schools yet and while Missouri has an easy SEC schedule -- just wait and see what happens to A&M

Yeah I know man! They're gonna go like....6-6 or something....o wait.

Offline bleedpurple

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2001 on: December 06, 2011, 11:33:28 AM »
I seriously have never heard of Kansas State before this season.  I always thought the Jayhawks were the only school in that miserable state.  Well, at least one of the programs has been semi-successful in sports up to this point.

Been to Kansas a few times.   I never thought I could find a place that is actually worst than Oklahoma, but Kansas takes the cake.  
Stuff like this is completely uncalled for. 

Mods can we ban this clown?

Double standards ftw!

You Kansas people need to toughen up if you are going to sit at the big boy table and play a legit SEC team.

Get the lube ready and have your Jayhawk buddies on speed dial.  I'm sure they'll come over and lend you a shoulder to cry on after your beating.

Can you say, "excited"!

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #2002 on: December 06, 2011, 11:34:50 AM »
Arkansas fans should be embarrassed that this got to 80 pages.

Scan the other SEC boards. Good reads. Especially bitter Mizzou/Aggie fans insisting that "K-staters really are that delusional it's probably real."

I already have very limited faith in humanity as it is.  I don't need you to push me over the edge.

Offline MeatSauce

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2003 on: December 06, 2011, 11:35:07 AM »
I was born and raised as a HOG fan and proud of it and luv KSU football team. Well now i have lost respect to u KSU. Tell me y yall b hatin on us sayin we will hurt yalls program. Its funny cause we'll actually help yalls program but i dont think tht 52-0 will help yalls program but playin a team tht scored 17pts against tha #1 team says tht we'll kick tha crap out of u pussy kats. At tha end every1 knows tht tha HOGS will win cause we have tha best WR set and a QB and something yall dont have a damn defense. when our WR's come out and will blow yalls Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) minds away of awsome football yall will say ur's sorries cause yall dont want to go back to Kansuks St with an ass whoopin so bad u wouldnt sit for a whole week. yall say yall beat OSU well last time i watched them play they got fuked up by Iowa St. So if yall want to talk trash then talk trash to me at tha game and ill gaurantee tht ill can back it up. Also yall call us rascists well we dont have a kkk smiley buddy's. And 1 more thing for yall tht will haunt yall in yalls dreams WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG  SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIE.  :comehere:

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #2004 on: December 06, 2011, 11:35:14 AM »
Arkansas fans should be embarrassed that this got to 80 pages.

Scan the other SEC boards. Good reads. Especially bitter Mizzou/Aggie fans insisting that "K-staters really are that delusional it's probably real."

please provide links. i really wouldn't even know where to start.

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/p/30291803/Missouri-and-AandM-fans---What-is-wrong-with-Kansas-State-fans.aspx
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline K-St. SUCKS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2005 on: December 06, 2011, 11:37:08 AM »
:curse: :curse:
Just wondering what you guys think about playing Arkansas.  I don't know anything about them but I think they're considered "small time" as it relates to the college football world. 

I am worried that people will associate them when they think about KSU football and I'd hate to hurt our national brand/image.  We have the second most recognizable program behind Notre Dame and I don't want to tarnish it. 
        TARNISH IT? TARNISH WHAT?
  KANSAS STATE FOOTBALL HISTORY DATABASE
                          All Time Football Record: 465-610-41 (.435)
                                       BOWL GAMES (6-8)
                            NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS (0)

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2006 on: December 06, 2011, 11:37:27 AM »
I was born and raised as a HOG fan and proud of it and luv KSU football team. Well now i have lost respect to u KSU. Tell me y yall b hatin on us sayin we will hurt yalls program. Its funny cause we'll actually help yalls program but i dont think tht 52-0 will help yalls program but playin a team tht scored 17pts against tha #1 team says tht we'll kick tha crap out of u pussy kats. At tha end every1 knows tht tha HOGS will win cause we have tha best WR set and a QB and something yall dont have a damn defense. when our WR's come out and will blow yalls Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) minds away of awsome football yall will say ur's sorries cause yall dont want to go back to Kansuks St with an ass whoopin so bad u wouldnt sit for a whole week. yall say yall beat OSU well last time i watched them play they got fuked up by Iowa St. So if yall want to talk trash then talk trash to me at tha game and ill gaurantee tht ill can back it up. Also yall call us rascists well we dont have a kkk smiley buddy's. And 1 more thing for yall tht will haunt yall in yalls dreams WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG  SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIE.  :comehere:

Social networking is destroying the Queen's English.

It makes me sad.

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2007 on: December 06, 2011, 11:37:54 AM »
:curse: :curse:
Just wondering what you guys think about playing Arkansas.  I don't know anything about them but I think they're considered "small time" as it relates to the college football world. 

I am worried that people will associate them when they think about KSU football and I'd hate to hurt our national brand/image.  We have the second most recognizable program behind Notre Dame and I don't want to tarnish it. 
                                       BOWL GAMES (6-8)

You're 81 pages too late.  This has been covered already.

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2008 on: December 06, 2011, 11:44:54 AM »
BTW, why did we have to run Beemz off when we did. He needs to get his ass over here and TSC it up.

He made a brief appearance yesterday, but we told him we don't have time to deal with him anymore. 

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #2009 on: December 06, 2011, 11:46:11 AM »
Guys, we might actually be getting reverse trolled here. Is that even possible? Do they have a Scheme Doctor coordinating the attack that we don't know about?

Offline NotInAR

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • Another troll trolling the trolls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2010 on: December 06, 2011, 11:47:17 AM »
                                       BOWL GAMES (6-8)

They were all and we were all

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #2011 on: December 06, 2011, 11:47:27 AM »
Guys, we might actually be getting reverse trolled here. Is that even possible? Do they have a Scheme Doctor coordinating the attack that we don't know about?

I think we have saboteurs amongst us.

Offline EMAW SP8

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2012 on: December 06, 2011, 11:48:18 AM »

[spoiler]GUISE...ALIENS :runaway: [/spoiler]

Offline EuroCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2013 on: December 06, 2011, 11:48:44 AM »
<---Cannot wait for the Fighting You Related Thread (Cotton Bowl Special Edition)

Offline MeatSauce

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2014 on: December 06, 2011, 11:54:15 AM »
<---Cannot wait for the Fighting You Related Thread (Cotton Bowl Special Edition)
holy crap. wow, yeah.

Offline Franky

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2015 on: December 06, 2011, 11:55:37 AM »
Do these things really happen? http://www.kansas.com/2009/09/17/974602/police-arrest-man-suspected-of.html  .  You people have sex with dogs lol.  Your team is a 10.5 point dog in the bowl game and Arkansas is the Iowa state of the SEC lol.  I guess that would mean the KSU is the Duke of the ACC.  Get ready to get your asses and comments handed to you.

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2016 on: December 06, 2011, 11:56:58 AM »
Do these things really happen? http://www.kansas.com/2009/09/17/974602/police-arrest-man-suspected-of.html  .  You people have sex with dogs lol.  Your team is a 10.5 point dog in the bowl game and Arkansas is the Iowa state of the SEC lol.  I guess that would mean the KSU is the Duke of the ACC.  Get ready to get your asses and comments handed to you.

They are our sister school in bball, good observo  :thumbs:

Offline EMAW SP8

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2017 on: December 06, 2011, 11:57:59 AM »

He said we were Duke...

DUKE

Offline Doberman_CATS!!!

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2018 on: December 06, 2011, 11:58:23 AM »
                                       BOWL GAMES (6-8)

:thumbsup:

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2019 on: December 06, 2011, 12:04:36 PM »

Well, I've certainly never witnessed this at our KSU games and get togethers, but I don't go to the Catbacker sponsored events, so I can't confirm this.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2020 on: December 06, 2011, 12:15:01 PM »

and comments handed to you.

:horrorsurprise: :confused: :ohno: :horrorsurprise: :confused: :ohno: :horrorsurprise: :confused: :ohno: :horrorsurprise: :confused: :ohno: :horrorsurprise: :confused: :ohno: :horrorsurprise: :confused: :ohno:

Offline Souljahog

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2021 on: December 06, 2011, 12:16:01 PM »

The ESPN Reader's List
Look who's @ #5  : :lol:

Offline Hog4Life501

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2022 on: December 06, 2011, 12:20:06 PM »

Almost all of our wins were by 7 or less points  :horrorsurprise:

Yea, Eastern Kentucky by 3.... :facepalm:

Isn't eastern kentucky in the sec

haha, thats funny, maybe they should join the Big 12 if they're hanging with you guys

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: December 06, 2011, 12:22:37 PM »

what do you mean "you people"?  Dog rough ridin' is common in Arky.

http://www.4029tv.com/news/25226941/detail.html

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2011/03/29/arkansas-man-charged-with-child-rape-and-bestiality/

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2009/03/john-coopes.html

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2024 on: December 06, 2011, 12:24:36 PM »
after researching this game on the interwebs it appears that Ark St has a really good running game and somebody named Niles Davis (sp?) that might be good at football.