Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 927643 times)

Offline Gohogs516

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #1850 on: December 06, 2011, 01:40:41 AM »
I have a question for you guys. We're 7-0 in the national title games, are we going to be 8-1 after lsu beats bama?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1851 on: December 06, 2011, 01:41:19 AM »
I did a little research.  This just proves how much playing SooAggie is going to hurt KSU this year.  

K-State Big 12 all-time conference record: 65-41 (.613)
Arkansas All-time SEC record: 77-78 (.497)

Jeez you guys (and gals) aren't even mediocre--you're just losers.  I think this pretty well shows what a large gap there is between these 2 programs.  

Research this: Since 1998 the SEC has won 7 national championships and after this year it will be 8. Big 12 has won a staggering 2. Impressive guys. Trying to compare all time conference records with the SEC is like comparing Hoover high school football with the Chiefs and saying their record is better so clearly they are better. But hey, who knows, my money might actually be on a high school team over the Quiefs.

So....you can attribute one loss a year to a national champion? What about the rest?  :confused:

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1852 on: December 06, 2011, 01:41:40 AM »
I will not judge all KSU fans based on these comments, but to the ones that displayed a lack of intellectual fortitude on this thread enjoy. You are the self proclaimed "Americas' team". You are home to the organization that protest military funerals and feel that all Americans should die. I have seen you make despicable comments about your fellow man. Well here is the truth. I personally will put my intelligence against any of you. I will also put combat skill against any of you. I am I highly decorated Marine in the most decorated INFANTRY battalion in the Corps. I lived in Lawrence for a year, the Outhouse was fun, everything else was mediocre at best. The KSU fans that have posted on this thread, with a few exceptions, have truly disgraced yourselves. Fowler's cousin, you should be ashamed of yourself. If you don't know why you need to destroy your "man card". As for football, my brother and I predicted this game and I believe it will be a good one. KSU has a good team and will give us a run for our money. May the best team win.
Threats of violence!  Now this is getting good!   :excited:

Offline urMOMluvsthaHOGS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1853 on: December 06, 2011, 01:42:36 AM »
    KSU overall Recod 465 610 .435                             The Arkansas Razorback's program has 13 conference championships, 45 All-Americans, and a record of 676–451–40. The Razorbacks are 23rd on college football's all-time winningest programs list

Last thing WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIE           WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIE        WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIE RAZORBACKS
ur MOM just called tha HOGs wut u gonna do bout it

Offline k-state87

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1854 on: December 06, 2011, 01:42:48 AM »
I have a question for you guys. We're 7-0 in the national title games, are we going to be 8-1 after lsu beats bama?

:lol: taking credit for another teams accomplishments.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 01:45:30 AM by k-state87 »

Offline KSU-Krazie

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1855 on: December 06, 2011, 01:43:57 AM »
Ok now seriously Hogs fans, (i am a hogs fan) it is clear that this is all a joke, like a user said before a parody... i have to admit i believed it at first to, but its just the da Kstate fans showing they can "troll" better than us... we know they can't play football like us, so lets stop giving them the satisfaction of commenting on this blog/forum.

I see what you did there.  :thumbsup:

Offline urMOMluvsthaHOGS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1856 on: December 06, 2011, 01:45:43 AM »
    KSU overall Recod 465 610 .435                      The Arkansas Razorback's program has 13 conference championships, 45 All-Americans, and a record of 676–451–40. The Razorbacks are 23rd on college football's all-time winningest programs list

Last thing WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIE           WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIE        WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIE RAZORBACKS
ur MOM just called tha HOGs wut u gonna do bout it

Offline wps501

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1857 on: December 06, 2011, 01:46:00 AM »
Ok now seriously Hogs fans, (i am a hogs fan) it is clear that this is all a joke, like a user said before a parody... i have to admit i believed it at first to, but its just the da Kstate fans showing they can "troll" better than us... we know they can't play football like us, so lets stop giving them the satisfaction of commenting on this blog/forum.

I see what you did there.  :thumbsup:

i like u :crossfingers:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1858 on: December 06, 2011, 01:49:24 AM »
When reading half of these pig posters' comments. I think they are women.

http://valerieaurora.org/kitchen.html

Didn't know they were that advanced down yonder.

Offline da1nOnly

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1859 on: December 06, 2011, 01:49:48 AM »
Great piece on the KSU-KU rivalry.

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1860 on: December 06, 2011, 01:51:45 AM »
   KSU overall Recod 465 610 .435                           The Arkansas Razorback's program has 13 conference championships, 45 All-Americans, and a record of 676–451–40. The Razorbacks are 23rd on college football's all-time winningest programs list

Last thing WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIE           WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIE        WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIE RAZORBACKS

Hey dumbass, you forgot to mention all the ties we had as well.  Like 41 of them!  Why is it you want to include your 40 ties, but not our 41?  Just a way to bias your made-up statistics, hmmm?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: December 06, 2011, 01:52:40 AM »
Great piece on the KSU-KU rivalry.

Isn't that how the SEC frat guys dress?

and it does look like he could be in AFH for part of that video.

Offline HogFan3129

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: December 06, 2011, 01:54:00 AM »
Posted this earlier and no one had the sac to reply. Please tell me how these FACTS justify you having ANY prestige, a better football program, a better athletic program, a higher standard of academic excellence, or mainly anything better. Seriously, some one step up and say something. Regardless of rather this thread was a joke, your weightless proclamations are comical at best.

National Rankings for Arkansas                    
Forbes- 111
U.S. News & World Report-132

National Rankings for Kansas State
Forbes- 153
U.S. News & World Report- 143

NCAA Championships: UofA- 42      Kansas State-0 (small time)

Endowment: UofA- 1.06 billion    Kansas State- 277.6 million (small time)

Kansas State
4-Year Graduation Rate: 28%
6-Year Graduation Rate: 63%
Percent of Applicants Admitted: 99%

Arkansas
4-Year Graduation Rate: 35%
6-Year Graduation Rate: 58%
Percent of Applicants Admitted: 60%

School                 Employment at Graduation  
1. Arkansas (Walton)   82.6%                          
2. Pace University   80.3%                      
3. Dartmouth (Tuck)   80.0%                          
4. Harvard Business School   78.6%      
5. Howard University   76.3%

251 players into the National Football League (NFL) since the league began holding drafts in 1936
Kansas State has less than 200 players drafted into the NFL

Strength of Schedule: Arkansas - 20th        Kansas State - N/A

Arkansas                        
FBS Ranking   Offense   Defense
Rushing      138.1 (79th)   174.3 (75th)
Passing           307.8 (13th)   197.1 (27th)
Overall                    25th   49th

Kansas State
FBS Ranking   Offense   Defense
Rushing            193.7 (29th)   131.4 (37th)
Passing     149.8 (104th) 267.3 (103rd)
Overall                     92nd   71st

Offline Stupid Name

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: December 06, 2011, 01:55:55 AM »

Did not read, but I commend you on the effort put in to that.

Offline HogFan3129

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: December 06, 2011, 01:58:25 AM »

Its ok man, if my school accepted 99% of applicants I probably wouldn't value literacy either. Just sound it out, you got it buddy

Offline Ham Malone

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: December 06, 2011, 01:58:53 AM »
Posted this earlier and no one had the sac to reply. Please tell me how these FACTS justify you having ANY prestige, a better football program, a better athletic program, a higher standard of academic excellence, or mainly anything better. Seriously, some one step up and say something. Regardless of rather this thread was a joke, your weightless proclamations are comical at best.
I replied, and told you that you're a moron for typing out a giant block of text that no one is going to read.   :thumbs:

Offline Stupid Name

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: December 06, 2011, 02:01:01 AM »

Its ok man, if my school accepted 99% of applicants I probably wouldn't value literacy either. Just sound it out, you got it buddy

:frown: outed.

Offline HogFan3129

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: December 06, 2011, 02:01:56 AM »
Truth hurts ham. just like the truth that your girlfriend in your pic looks like she has downs syndrome hahahahahahaha

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: December 06, 2011, 02:03:04 AM »
I replied, and told you that you're a moron for typing out a giant block of text that no one is going to read.   :thumbs:

:thumbs:

Offline wps501

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: December 06, 2011, 02:05:11 AM »

Offline Stupid Name

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: December 06, 2011, 02:06:01 AM »
Truth hurts ham. just like the truth that your girlfriend in your pic looks like she has downs syndrome hahahahahahaha

The guy criticizing me for being illiterate shows intolerance to the disabled? Unbelievable.  :facepalm:

Offline HogFan3129

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: December 06, 2011, 02:08:25 AM »
Take some pride in your school and reply with more than  :thumbs: i guess i shouldn't expect anything less from someone with absolutely no ammo other than claiming this thread is a joke. what little animated face means pathetic purple pussies? couldn't find it

Offline Stupid Name

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1872 on: December 06, 2011, 02:10:01 AM »

Offline fattest classy cat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: December 06, 2011, 02:10:28 AM »

KSU has a higher acceptance rate because the students that attempt to apply to be a wildcat can actually read, write, and graduate high school.

Offline Stupid Name

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: December 06, 2011, 02:12:07 AM »

KSU has a higher acceptance rate because the students that attempt to apply to be a wildcat can actually read, write, and graduate high school.

Oh no you didn't!  :bwpopcorn: