Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 935957 times)

Offline LovesPigs

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #1825 on: December 06, 2011, 01:21:46 AM »
God, we are so in their heads.

y'all
u want to give me head. ok

Offline brassmonkey

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: December 06, 2011, 01:21:53 AM »
I did a little research.  This just proves how much playing SooAggie is going to hurt KSU this year.  

K-State Big 12 all-time conference record: 65-41 (.613)
Arkansas All-time SEC record: 77-78 (.497)

Jeez you guys (and gals) aren't even mediocre--you're just losers.  I think this pretty well shows what a large gap there is between these 2 programs.  

hoppin' around like a bunch of slack-jawed, Kansas City faggots!

www.oldrow.net

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: December 06, 2011, 01:24:19 AM »
"Oh, let us not forget the much hyped Arkansas visit to the Los Angeles Coliseum in 2005. How did the mighty SEC rep do against the top-ranked Trojans? The Hogs were slaughtered, 70-17. Arkansas was much improved in 2006 in the rematch at Fayetteville, only losing 50-14. Add it up and it spells USC 120, Arkansas 31. [Side Note: K-State is 2-0 vs. USC] [/b]"

You beat USC when they were ranked 57th and went 6-6 and then when they were ranked 7th by 3 points in a game that saw 6 turnovers. Are you really bragging about beating a 6-6 team? I guess thats cool in the Big12. Hogs lost to USC in arguably their best year ever when they were ranked 2nd. Don't try and name drop wins against good teams during bad years to try and gain credibility.

We beat them when they were 11-2 and finished #4. Pretty good win I think  :dunno:

Not to mention Heisman Trophy winner Carson Palmer had his worst game of the season against our defense which was top 5 in the country.  But putting a clown suit on eventual Heisman winners is nothing new around here.  Just ask Ricky Williams.

Offline brassmonkey

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: December 06, 2011, 01:25:12 AM »
I did a little research.  This just proves how much playing SooAggie is going to hurt KSU this year.  

Jeez you guys (and gals) aren't even mediocre--you're just losers.  I think this pretty well shows what a large gap there is between these 2 programs.  

www.oldrow.net

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: December 06, 2011, 01:25:21 AM »
kornheiser  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Kornheiser

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1830 on: December 06, 2011, 01:25:59 AM »
I was born and raised as a HOG fan and proud of it and luv KSU football team. Well now i have lost respect to u KSU. Tell me y yall b hatin on us sayin we will hurt yalls program. Its funny cause we'll actually help yalls program but i dont think tht 52-0 will help yalls program but playin a team tht scored 17pts against tha #1 team says tht we'll kick tha crap out of u pussy kats. At tha end every1 knows tht tha HOGS will win cause we have tha best WR set and a QB and something yall dont have a damn defense. when our WR's come out and will blow yalls Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) minds away of awsome football yall will say ur's sorries cause yall dont want to go back to Kansuks St with an ass whoopin so bad u wouldnt sit for a whole week. yall say yall beat OSU well last time i watched them play they got fuked up by Iowa St. So if yall want to talk trash then talk trash to me at tha game and ill gaurantee tht ill can back it up. Also yall call us rascists well we dont have a kkk smiley buddy's. And 1 more thing for yall tht will haunt yall in yalls dreams WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG  SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIE.  :comehere:

Offline HogFan3129

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: December 06, 2011, 01:26:16 AM »
"Oh, let us not forget the much hyped Arkansas visit to the Los Angeles Coliseum in 2005. How did the mighty SEC rep do against the top-ranked Trojans? The Hogs were slaughtered, 70-17. Arkansas was much improved in 2006 in the rematch at Fayetteville, only losing 50-14. Add it up and it spells USC 120, Arkansas 31. [Side Note: K-State is 2-0 vs. USC] [/b]"

You beat USC when they were ranked 57th and went 6-6 and then when they were ranked 7th by 3 points in a game that saw 6 turnovers. Are you really bragging about beating a 6-6 team? I guess thats cool in the Big12. Hogs lost to USC in arguably their best year ever when they were ranked 2nd. Don't try and name drop wins against good teams during bad years to try and gain credibility.

We beat them when they were 11-2 and finished #4. Pretty good win I think  :dunno:

Odd that he decided  not to include that one  :dunno:

YOU ARE BRAGGING ABOUT A WIN TEN YEARS AGO THAT IS SO PATHETIC. You guys talk so much about prestige, WTF kind of prestige do YALL have? Prestige is defined as: commanding position in people's minds. We both have two losses and we are ranked higher so apparently you don't command crap. You can't proclaim your own prestige, it defeats the purpose and just proves that you don't really have any prestige. You have no idea how furious we were when we heard we had to play some purple pussies who have to put an adjective in front of their conference to make it seem important.

Offline Kornheiser

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: December 06, 2011, 01:28:10 AM »

Odd that he decided  not to include that one  :dunno:

YOU ARE BRAGGING ABOUT A WIN TEN YEARS AGO THAT IS SO PATHETIC. You guys talk so much about prestige, WTF kind of prestige do YALL have? Prestige is defined as: commanding position in people's minds. We both have two losses and we are ranked higher so apparently you don't command crap. You can't proclaim your own prestige, it defeats the purpose and just proves that you don't really have any prestige. You have no idea how furious we were when we heard we had to play some purple pussies who have to put an adjective in front of their conference to make it seem important.

Offline wps501

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: December 06, 2011, 01:28:34 AM »

you play cupcake teams every year... we play national champions EVERY YEAR

Offline brassmonkey

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: December 06, 2011, 01:29:27 AM »
So technically, aren't y'all like fake fans or something?

www.oldrow.net

Offline k-state87

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: December 06, 2011, 01:31:39 AM »

you play cupcake teams every year... ]we play national champions EVERY YEAR

LOL

Offline wps501

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: December 06, 2011, 01:32:02 AM »
so i tried to "troll" and make myself look as stupid as u kstate guys there for a bit... it was hard.

Offline Kornheiser

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: December 06, 2011, 01:32:29 AM »

you play cupcake teams every year... we play national champions EVERY YEAR

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: December 06, 2011, 01:33:33 AM »
I've never seen a fanbase brag so aggressively about losses before. 

Offline hogstar85

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: December 06, 2011, 01:34:22 AM »
I will not judge all KSU fans based on these comments, but to the ones that displayed a lack of intellectual fortitude on this thread enjoy. You are the self proclaimed "Americas' team". You are home to the organization that protest military funerals and feel that all Americans should die. I have seen you make despicable comments about your fellow man. Well here is the truth. I personally will put my intelligence against any of you. I will also put combat skill against any of you. I am I highly decorated Marine in the most decorated INFANTRY battalion in the Corps. I lived in Lawrence for a year, the Outhouse was fun, everything else was mediocre at best. The KSU fans that have posted on this thread, with a few exceptions, have truly disgraced yourselves. Fowler's cousin, you should be ashamed of yourself. If you don't know why you need to destroy your "man card". As for football, my brother and I predicted this game and I believe it will be a good one. KSU has a good team and will give us a run for our money. May the best team win.

Offline BleedingPurple7

• Fan
  • The nearest exit may be behind you
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: December 06, 2011, 01:34:29 AM »
Thread is picking up even more steam with Kornheiser and Chunkles. Killing it

Offline Stupid Name

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: December 06, 2011, 01:34:37 AM »
so i tried to "troll" and make myself look as stupid as u kstate guys there for a bit... it was hard.

Gotta be better than that.

Offline Gohogs516

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: December 06, 2011, 01:35:15 AM »
 I love this kornheiser guy.

Offline wps501

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: December 06, 2011, 01:35:50 AM »
Ok now seriously Hogs fans, (i am a hogs fan) it is clear that this is all a joke, like a user said before a parody... i have to admit i believed it at first to, but its just the da Kstate fans showing they can "troll" better than us... we know they can't play football like us, so lets stop giving them the satisfaction of commenting on this blog/forum.

Offline Stupid Name

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: December 06, 2011, 01:35:58 AM »
I will not judge all KSU fans based on these comments, but to the ones that displayed a lack of intellectual fortitude on this thread enjoy. You are the self proclaimed "Americas' team". You are home to the organization that protest military funerals and feel that all Americans should die. I have seen you make despicable comments about your fellow man. Well here is the truth. I personally will put my intelligence against any of you. I will also put combat skill against any of you. I am I highly decorated Marine in the most decorated INFANTRY battalion in the Corps. I lived in Lawrence for a year, the Outhouse was fun, everything else was mediocre at best. The KSU fans that have posted on this thread, with a few exceptions, have truly disgraced yourselves. Fowler's cousin, you should be ashamed of yourself. If you don't know why you need to destroy your "man card". As for football, my brother and I predicted this game and I believe it will be a good one. KSU has a good team and will give us a run for our money. May the best team win.

Thank you for your service.

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1845 on: December 06, 2011, 01:37:20 AM »

Agree 100% with this.  You should fight him. 

Offline Ham Malone

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: December 06, 2011, 01:37:22 AM »

And you guys have someone that only posts Kornheiser pics?  This place is great  :lol:

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: December 06, 2011, 01:37:49 AM »

:horrorsurprise:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: December 06, 2011, 01:37:53 AM »

We are also home of the Big Red One, that's right down the road from Manhattan, at Ft. Riley. Our Basketball team also has a pretty good connection to the troops there as well?  :dunno:

Offline HogFan3129

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: December 06, 2011, 01:38:05 AM »

Research this: Since 1998 the SEC has won 7 national championships and after this year it will be 8. Big 12 has won a staggering 2. Impressive guys. Trying to compare all time conference records with the SEC is like comparing Hoover high school football with the Chiefs and saying their record is better so clearly they are better. But hey, who knows, my money might actually be on a high school team over the Quiefs.