Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 936263 times)

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #1625 on: December 05, 2011, 11:14:13 PM »
Oh I am sorry did we accuse them of using drugs??? Just because your state doesn't know anything past it's nose or how to protest Military, Basketball Coaches and College players funerals, doesn't mean that every other state ESPECIALLY in the south are druggies with no teeth and aren't educated. If anything playing us will BOOST you rep!

SkinnyBenny would have a fit at this post.  :runaway:

Offline Fayettechill

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: December 05, 2011, 11:14:54 PM »
Oh I am sorry did we accuse them of using drugs??? Just because your state doesn't know anything past it's nose or how to protest Military, Basketball Coaches and College players funerals, doesn't mean that every other state ESPECIALLY in the south are druggies with no teeth and aren't educated. If anything playing us will BOOST you rep!

Well, you push our fans to a point and they break. We didn't bring up the tragic death of a player, that was these losers.

Offline bosshawg33

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: December 05, 2011, 11:17:09 PM »
Nothing to gain for K State in this one for sure. As early 10.5 point favorites, the Wildcats will have to win in blowout fashion to gain any national attention. Right?

Offline D-FRED-BROWN

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: December 05, 2011, 11:17:26 PM »

Well, you push our fans to a point and they break. We didn't bring up the tragic death of a player, that was these losers.

... and yet you continue to post here...

Offline ARHogGirl

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: December 05, 2011, 11:17:54 PM »
PigAggy Meth Heads are ruining this site.

Point proven! PigAggy??? Dear, someone forgot to tell you that the AGGIES are in Texas. Apparently you beloved college forgot to teach you spelling as well! And there again not everyone in Arkansas does Meth.....proof right here!

Offline NaturalState

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: December 05, 2011, 11:18:36 PM »
Guys, guys, I found a really good joke online this afternoon. Wanna hear it?

Ok here goes:

Kansas State Football

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAA

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: December 05, 2011, 11:19:50 PM »
Hey dumbass Arkansas dumbasses, our software is behind your Hogville internets and whenever you write a long word all the letters come off the page and barf all over our desks. Quit rough ridin' up our TPS reports :shakesfist:

Offline Fayettechill

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: December 05, 2011, 11:20:21 PM »

Yep, I'm just browsing. I want to see what this place looks like after we beat you Oklahoma-style.

Offline SirrParker

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: K State benefits by playing Arkansas in Cotton Bowl
« Reply #1633 on: December 05, 2011, 11:20:29 PM »
and a 75% chance of winning.

Lived in KC for 15 during the mildcat hayday! For years they piled up the weak noncon wins and lost the big game. Watching them lose to A&M in St. Louis was my favorite (kept them out of the National Championship game), losing to Marshall also made me laugh. Their fans suck, their coach is good but crazy (lucky butter). They will be moderately good until they bury their coach (soon), then they'll fall right back into that losing grove they're so famous for.

I really hope this is an aTm fan.
Nope, Hog fan and Cat hater! That game was one of the finest meltdowns I've seen... A comfortable lead in the 4th qtr... until you guys let a relatively unknown RB named Sirr Parker run the same exact slant out of the backfield for 3 scores in rapid succession! It was incredible! Not an A&M fan at all just loved that collapse!!!

Offline Sprig

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: December 05, 2011, 11:21:15 PM »

Point proven! PigAggy??? Dear, someone forgot to tell you that the AGGIES are in Texas. Apparently you beloved college forgot to teach you spelling as well! And there again not everyone in Arkansas does Meth.....proof right here!

Has a representative from Team Blassingame arrived?

Offline RightMeow

• Combo-Fan
  • Wind it on up and bet the farm!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1635 on: December 05, 2011, 11:21:43 PM »

Did I say PigAggy?  I meant to say PigFuckAggy.  Like I said, we got dicked down by the BCS and have to play a lowly division swamp-dweller from the SEC.  KState fans are outraged and insulted about being matched up with these meth heads, as they should be.
Is that Manhattan?  My God, it's beautiful!

Offline ARHogGirl

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: December 05, 2011, 11:22:55 PM »
You could lead ARHogGirl to a library, but she'll just end up back in the kitchen so you should probably save your energy.

I may end up in the Kitchen but at least I can read the cookbook and KNOW how to cook. What is the best selling food in Kansas????? Raman Noodles....They cook well in the Microwave! Oh wait do you know what that even is?? :dunno:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: December 05, 2011, 11:24:13 PM »
I don't even really care what happens on the gridiron at this point. The pig aggies have already been taken to the woodshed and they don't even realize it.  :lol:

Offline RightMeow

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: December 05, 2011, 11:24:45 PM »
You could lead ARHogGirl to a library, but she'll just end up back in the kitchen so you should probably save your energy.

I may end up in the Kitchen but at least I can read the cookbook and KNOW how to cook. What is the best selling food in Kansas????? Raman Noodles....They cook well in the Microwave! Oh wait do you know what that even is?? :dunno:

She says she knows how to cook.  Meth reference?  PigFuckAggy Meth Head OUTED!

Offline D-FRED-BROWN

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: December 05, 2011, 11:24:57 PM »

incest much?

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: December 05, 2011, 11:25:52 PM »

first off:

quote button -- use it. its pretty rough ridin' simple.

second off:

Offline Fayettechill

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: December 05, 2011, 11:26:10 PM »

Did I say PigAggy?  I meant to say PigFuckAggy.  Like I said, we got dicked down by the BCS and have to play a lowly division swamp-dweller from the SEC.  KState fans are outraged and insulted about being matched up with these meth heads, as they should be.

We can't wait to send you scurrying back to your cornfields.

Offline theymightbegiants

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: December 05, 2011, 11:26:52 PM »

Yep, I'm just browsing. I want to see what this place looks like after we beat you Oklahoma-style.
Getting tired so please forgive me kind sir but.... Do a background on Bob Stoops and try and figure out why he would want to try and run it up against us... not just the 03 game either. Side note hopefully a good number of you guys stick around for the next month, today was a real treat but now some real BBS'n starts
"I feel safe in white because, deep down inside, I'm an angel"-Puff Daddy

Offline bosshawg33

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: December 05, 2011, 11:27:14 PM »
Top Sugar Bowl Executives reasoning for excluding K State:

"We felt like the fan base of the Wildcats would simply put too much strain on New Orleans' hotels and establishments. Seeing as they're only behind Notre Dame in terms of program prestige, we simply felt it was too much to handle for our city and staff."

Offline Sprig

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: December 05, 2011, 11:28:16 PM »
I don't even really care what happens on the gridiron at this point. The pig aggies have already been taken to the woodshed and they don't even realize it.  :lol:

You mean, kinda like Meredith Johnson took Tom Sanders to the woodshed?

The worm has turned and some here don't even know it.

Offline Fayettechill

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: December 05, 2011, 11:28:44 PM »

Getting tired so please forgive me kind sir but.... Do a background on Bob Stoops and try and figure out why he would want to try and run it up against us... not just the 03 game either. Side note hopefully a good number of you guys stick around for the next month, today was a real treat but now some real BBS'n starts

Oh, and Petrino doesn't want to run it up against you? Petrino is one of the biggest douchebags in the country. We'll score 100 if your shitty defense doesn't stop us.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: K State benefits by playing Arkansas in Cotton Bowl
« Reply #1646 on: December 05, 2011, 11:30:55 PM »
and a 75% chance of winning.

Lived in KC for 15 during the mildcat hayday! For years they piled up the weak noncon wins and lost the big game. Watching them lose to A&M in St. Louis was my favorite (kept them out of the National Championship game), losing to Marshall also made me laugh. Their fans suck, their coach is good but crazy (lucky butter). They will be moderately good until they bury their coach (soon), then they'll fall right back into that losing grove they're so famous for.

Doesn't change 3-1

Offline RightMeow

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: December 05, 2011, 11:31:14 PM »

Did I say PigAggy?  I meant to say PigFuckAggy.  Like I said, we got dicked down by the BCS and have to play a lowly division swamp-dweller from the SEC.  KState fans are outraged and insulted about being matched up with these meth heads, as they should be.

We can't wait to drown you in your piss-filled rice fields, PigFuckAggy Meth Head Rice/Swamp Farmers. 

Offline Fayettechill

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: December 05, 2011, 11:32:57 PM »

Did I say PigAggy?  I meant to say PigFuckAggy.  Like I said, we got dicked down by the BCS and have to play a lowly division swamp-dweller from the SEC.  KState fans are outraged and insulted about being matched up with these meth heads, as they should be.

We can't wait to drown you in your piss-filled rice fields, PigFuckAggy Meth Head Rice/Swamp Farmers. 

Is this the biggest game in your school's history? Just curious.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: December 05, 2011, 11:33:06 PM »
We're more of a wheat state.