Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 927603 times)

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #1600 on: December 05, 2011, 10:58:39 PM »
I AM LOST?
[

Why yes, yes you are and hell bound.

Sincerely,

Fred and Marjorie Phelps

PS  Jeebus loves you

Seriously take the Fred Phelps talk to the KU board. He's a damn squawk fan.

C'mon now. No need to be ashamed. They're a great representation of your fanbase.

KU proudly claims him, not us.

So does KSU.

link??

pig aggies found out he's a little bro fan, and are now butt hurt they can't play the Fred Phelps card.

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: December 05, 2011, 10:59:05 PM »
Dylan Meier jumped off that cliff on his own, knowing that Kansas State would soon have its named tarnished by playing against Arkansas in the Cotton Bowl. Can you blame him?

crap you guys are good at this.  

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: December 05, 2011, 10:59:25 PM »
this thread now :flush:

when the internet goes too far

Offline RightMeow

• Combo-Fan
  • Wind it on up and bet the farm!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: December 05, 2011, 10:59:49 PM »
Meth use seems to be increasing the most in the West and Midwest. Among the 42 states with sufficient data to compare to the national average for positive tests for meth in 2010, those with rates notably above average were:

Hawaii – 410% higher than national average
Arkansas – 280%
Oklahoma – 240%

Effin PigAggy Meth Heads.  
Is that Manhattan?  My God, it's beautiful!

Offline GoHogs 7

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Irrelevant cat fuckers?
« Reply #1604 on: December 05, 2011, 11:00:04 PM »
I was shocked when I saw that such a great and prestigious program, Arkansas, was going to Dallas to play a D2 football team? I mean is Kansas St. really in the Big12....er 8....er 10? Although the Big12?(not sure how many teams they have this week) is a bottom tier conference, like CUSA, MAC, Sun Belt, I still didn't think a program nicknamed Futility U because of an embarrassing stretch of losses that resulted in the second longest losing steak in NCAA history would be accepted to even a poor conference as the Little12. So is this a joke? I mean come on, do we really have to play you dumb asses?

Offline Sprig

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1605 on: December 05, 2011, 11:00:24 PM »
Dylan Meier jumped off that cliff on his own, knowing that Kansas State would soon have its named tarnished by playing against Arkansas in the Cotton Bowl. Can you blame him?

Yes, they take their reputation seriously. It's some serious crap

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
Re: Irrelevant cat fuckers?
« Reply #1606 on: December 05, 2011, 11:00:47 PM »
MOAR THREADS!!!!! MOAR!!!!

Offline JC

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: December 05, 2011, 11:01:13 PM »
will hurt our final rankings, probably.

people will skim the results and see that we beat arkansas by eleventy-billion and will be like " :dunno:"

Well 1. "Eleventy" isn't a number nor a word. 2. By saying you will beat us by "eleventy billion" obviously means you have never watched football before. Before you talk all this trash about Arkansas get some facts first.

Offline theymightbegiants

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: December 05, 2011, 11:02:05 PM »
 :flush: so much potential lost.... now I have to go back through and find the "gem" out of the bunch
"I feel safe in white because, deep down inside, I'm an angel"-Puff Daddy

Offline RazorcatsFTW

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • Lick it
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: December 05, 2011, 11:02:08 PM »
Meth use seems to be increasing the most in the West and Midwest. Among the 42 states with sufficient data to compare to the national average for positive tests for meth in 2010, those with rates notably above average were:

Arkansas – 280%
Kansas State – 279%
Oklahoma – 240%

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: December 05, 2011, 11:02:25 PM »
I was shocked when I saw that such a great and prestigious program, Arkansas, was going to Dallas to play a D2 football team? I mean is Kansas St. really in the Big12....er 8....er 10? Although the Big12?(not sure how many teams they have this week) is a bottom tier conference, like CUSA, MAC, Sun Belt, I still didn't think a program nicknamed Futility U because of an embarrassing stretch of losses that resulted in the second longest losing steak in NCAA history would be accepted to even a poor conference as the Little12. So is this a joke? I mean come on, do we really have to play you dumb asses?

Offline Sprig

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: December 05, 2011, 11:02:33 PM »

Arkansas – 280%
Oklahoma – 240%

Our numbers are skewed a bit by all the transfers we got in from Manhattan and surrounding areas to work at Wall Mark

Offline theymightbegiants

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: December 05, 2011, 11:03:27 PM »

the single best .gif ever
"I feel safe in white because, deep down inside, I'm an angel"-Puff Daddy

Offline BIG HOG

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: December 05, 2011, 11:03:49 PM »
WELL TO ALL OF YOU SIMPLE MINDED, LOW LEVEL BASS AKWARDS!! WHO ASK IF WILL PLAYING ARKANSAS HURT YOUR IMAGE, I THINK PLAYING A LUCKY 10 WIN TEAM WILL HURT OURS!! GO PULL YOUR FACE OUT OF OK,TX AND NOW OKS AZZ TO WAKE UP SO MY HOGS WONT HANG A 100 ON YOUR AZZ!! BUSTED AZZ BIG 12!  :jerk: :excited: I HOPE WE DRIVE YALL AZZES :driving:  YALL GOT A AZZ WOOPING COMMNG LIKE YALL THINK YOUR BETTER THAN SOMEONE! PLAY SOMEBODY FIRST AND THEN TALK SHI#! YOU #USSYS!!! big HOG!! OUT

Offline ARHogGirl

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: December 05, 2011, 11:04:07 PM »
Insert Quote
Quote from: Fayettechill on Today at 10:44:14 PM
Quote from: asava on Today at 10:40:57 PM
Quote from: Fayettechill on Today at 10:38:19 PM
Quote from: D-FRED-BROWN on Today at 10:29:09 PM
Quote from: Fayettechill on Today at 10:26:32 PM
Quote from: D-FRED-BROWN on Today at 10:06:04 PM
so...

what exactly happened to Uekman??

meth? skittles? can someone please explain it to me. TIA.  

What is your problem? Plenty of OTHER stuff you could talk about and this is the crap you bring up?

Your hometown church, Westboro, tried to protest this young man's funeral. That's on par with everything else I've seen and heard about Kansas. Might want to ask the WBC "pastor" about that on Sunday morning.

would you rather I link to Rick Astley music videos??

and i'm sorry that methamphetamine addiction runs rampant through your state. poor guy never had a chance.  

He died of an enlarged heart... no drugs or alcohol were involved.

The shittiest fanbase in college athletics ought to match the shittiest program. Have fun in your 15th bowl of all-time, I'm sure this is a huge deal for y'all.

you need to fayettchill -out.

We can laugh at crap about our state or anything else, but don't cross the line. Seriously.

Is talking about how he allegedly died of a meth OD crossing the line?

THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR AND YOU KNOW IT!!!!!!! You don't see Razorback fans bashing one of your players that has died! Garrett was taken from this life WAY to soon and if you were any kind of a Human being you would have NEVER brought his name into this crap pile! And yes there are people out him that knew him and his family! This is just unbelievable! One day you will know the loss of someone close and maybe someone with absolutely NO HEART will talk trash about them and falsely accuse them of doing something they have NEVER in their life touch!  :curse:

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: December 05, 2011, 11:07:12 PM »
Later Big Hog.

ARHogGirl: you need to read more posts on this site.  Your Sooey fans have said some very hurtful things about a former KSU quarterback and we won't take this lightly. 

Offline GoHogs 7

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: December 05, 2011, 11:08:43 PM »
Badass or what?

Readers: Worst college football team

The "Mildcats" of Kansas State have to warrant a position in the Top 10. Pick any time frame prior to the LHC Bill Snyder era ('92 or so), and you've a fully qualified candidate for the worst teams ever. The list of "accomplishments" is long, but just consider the loss of 28 straight games, only one bowl appearance in over 90 years (a loss to Wisconsin 14-3 in the 1982 Independence Bowl), a PUNTER in their "Ring of Honor" and the fact that they spawned the "Gramatica-nation." This certainly warrants a Top 10 rating any way you slice it.
Matt Akromis
Omaha

I can't believe you left out the mid-late '80s Kansas State team. The team Sports Illustrated dubbed "Futility U." Five winning seasons in 54 years. From '84 to '88, they went a combined 4-40-1 ... and were lucky to win those four. They had two very lengthy losing streaks, broken up only by perhaps the most infamous college football game in history -- November 7, 1987 -- a 17-17 tie against equally inept Kansas, known forever to my fellow Kansans as "The Toilet Bowl." What makes the turnaround at K-State so incredible, and so under-reported, is people forgetting how terrible the Wildcats really were. Shame on you for perpetuating that.
Trevin Sandlin
Washington, D.C.

Offline WildcatNation

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: K State benefits by playing Arkansas in Cotton Bowl
« Reply #1617 on: December 05, 2011, 11:08:44 PM »
QUIT STARTING NEW THREADS YOU INSUFFERABLE rough ridin' RETARDS!!!!!!!
eff YOUR MOTHER!!!

well that was kind of over the line wasnt it?   :shakesfist:

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: December 05, 2011, 11:09:26 PM »
Insert Quote
Quote from: Fayettechill on Today at 10:44:14 PM
Quote from: asava on Today at 10:40:57 PM
Quote from: Fayettechill on Today at 10:38:19 PM
Quote from: D-FRED-BROWN on Today at 10:29:09 PM
Quote from: Fayettechill on Today at 10:26:32 PM
Quote from: D-FRED-BROWN on Today at 10:06:04 PM
so...

what exactly happened to Uekman??

meth? skittles? can someone please explain it to me. TIA.  

What is your problem? Plenty of OTHER stuff you could talk about and this is the crap you bring up?

Your hometown church, Westboro, tried to protest this young man's funeral. That's on par with everything else I've seen and heard about Kansas. Might want to ask the WBC "pastor" about that on Sunday morning.

would you rather I link to Rick Astley music videos??

and i'm sorry that methamphetamine addiction runs rampant through your state. poor guy never had a chance.  

He died of an enlarged heart... no drugs or alcohol were involved.

The shittiest fanbase in college athletics ought to match the shittiest program. Have fun in your 15th bowl of all-time, I'm sure this is a huge deal for y'all.

you need to fayettchill -out.

We can laugh at crap about our state or anything else, but don't cross the line. Seriously.

Is talking about how he allegedly died of a meth OD crossing the line?

THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR AND YOU KNOW IT!!!!!!! You don't see Razorback fans bashing one of your players that has died! Garrett was taken from this life WAY to soon and if you were any kind of a Human being you would have NEVER brought his name into this crap pile! And yes there are people out him that knew him and his family! This is just unbelievable! One day you will know the loss of someone close and maybe someone with absolutely NO HEART will talk trash about them and falsely accuse them of doing something they have NEVER in their life touch!  :curse:

You must have missed the Dylan Meir posts then.

Offline NaturalState

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: December 05, 2011, 11:09:50 PM »
Hey this should be a very competitive game! Kansas State has a legitimate shot at win.......HAHAHAHAHA I couldn't even finish that thought!!

KANSAS STATE?!?!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLO

:ksu: <-- THESE guys?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH  :lol:  :lol: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: K State benefits by playing Arkansas in Cotton Bowl
« Reply #1620 on: December 05, 2011, 11:11:41 PM »
and a 75% chance of winning.

Lived in KC for 15 during the mildcat hayday! For years they piled up the weak noncon wins and lost the big game. Watching them lose to A&M in St. Louis was my favorite (kept them out of the National Championship game), losing to Marshall also made me laugh. Their fans suck, their coach is good but crazy (lucky butter). They will be moderately good until they bury their coach (soon), then they'll fall right back into that losing grove they're so famous for.

I really hope this is an aTm fan.

Offline ARHogGirl

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: December 05, 2011, 11:11:48 PM »
Oh I am sorry did we accuse them of using drugs??? Just because your state doesn't know anything past it's nose or how to protest Military, Basketball Coaches and College players funerals, doesn't mean that every other state ESPECIALLY in the south are druggies with no teeth and aren't educated. If anything playing us will BOOST you rep!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: December 05, 2011, 11:13:01 PM »
Oh I am sorry did we accuse them of using drugs??? Just because your state doesn't know anything past it's nose or how to protest Military, Basketball Coaches and College players funerals, doesn't mean that every other state ESPECIALLY in the south are druggies with no teeth and aren't educated. If anything playing us will BOOST you rep!

:sdeek:

Offline RightMeow

• Combo-Fan
  • Wind it on up and bet the farm!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: December 05, 2011, 11:13:32 PM »
PigAggy Meth Heads are ruining this site.  How did we get here from just trying to say that KState football gets nothing from this Cotton Bowl matchup.  We beat the piss out of Arkansas, no one cares because the Big 12 #2 will always beat the tar out of the SECede (from the union) #3 or lower.  If we somehow lose, we obviously look terrible because losing to an inferior team from an inferior conference will kill our rep and/or image.  

The only thing KState gets out of this is memorable highlights narrated by Gus Johnson.  
Is that Manhattan?  My God, it's beautiful!

Offline Ham Malone

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: December 05, 2011, 11:14:03 PM »
You could lead ARHogGirl to a library, but she'll just end up back in the kitchen so you should probably save your energy.