Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 935842 times)

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #1575 on: December 05, 2011, 10:49:04 PM »
I AM LOST?
[

Why yes, yes you are and hell bound.

Sincerely,

Fred and Marjorie Phelps

PS  Jeebus loves you

Are you talking about this dude?

Offline Fayettechill

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: December 05, 2011, 10:49:12 PM »
so...

what exactly happened to Uekman??

meth? skittles? can someone please explain it to me. TIA.  :driving:

What is your problem? Plenty of OTHER stuff you could talk about and this is the crap you bring up?

Your hometown church, Westboro, tried to protest this young man's funeral. That's on par with everything else I've seen and heard about Kansas. Might want to ask the WBC "pastor" about that on Sunday morning.

would you rather I link to Rick Astley music videos??

and i'm sorry that methamphetamine addiction runs rampant through your state. poor guy never had a chance.  :embarrassed:

He died of an enlarged heart... no drugs or alcohol were involved.

The shittiest fanbase in college athletics ought to match the shittiest program. Have fun in your 15th bowl of all-time, I'm sure this is a huge deal for y'all.

you need to fayettchill -out.

We can laugh at crap about our state or anything else, but don't cross the line. Seriously.

im sorry, wasn't aware you knew the guy so well  :shy:

He went to a rival high school. My little brother played football against him. I knew his best friend really well. You probably ought to let it go...

Offline REL

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: K State benefits by playing Arkansas in Cotton Bowl
« Reply #1577 on: December 05, 2011, 10:49:18 PM »
QUIT STARTING NEW THREADS YOU INSUFFERABLE rough ridin' RETARDS!!!!!!!
eff YOUR MOTHER!!!

Offline Kstatewho??

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: December 05, 2011, 10:49:21 PM »
This thread is about football, so lets stop this useless trolling because both sides are Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).

Can any KSU fan come up with any argument about how they will be able to beat the Razorbacks let alone hang with us?
Because Arky fans have been throwing rankings, stats, history, ect, and I haven't heard any counter arguments other than "lolol they like walmart lolol"

Anyone willing to step up?  :thumbsup:

We would be 3-9 with a normal coaching staff.  Possibly worse if Ron Prince were still here.

We are 10-2.

How will we beat Arkansas?  Tell us.  We don't know.  We just know it's going to happen.  You know your own weaknesses better than any posters on this board.  

Oline is young, Wilson has been sacked/hit most in the SEC
We lost the best SEC rusher last year do to injury, that's right, better than the glorified Trent Richardson of Bama, So we have like 3 in-experienced RBs that we rotate.
Our whole Defense has been flakey, struggling one game, being excellent in the next.  

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: December 05, 2011, 10:49:30 PM »
so...

What is your problem? Plenty of OTHER stuff you could talk about and this is the crap you bring up?

Your hometown church, Westboro, tried to protest this young man's funeral. That's on par with everything else I've seen and heard about Kansas. Might want to ask the WBC "pastor" about that on Sunday morning.

and i'm sorry that methamphetamine addiction runs rampant through your state. poor guy never had a chance.  :embarrassed:

The shittiest fanbase in college athletics ought to match the shittiest program. Have fun in your 15th bowl of all-time, I'm sure this is a huge deal for y'all.

We can laugh at crap about our state or anything else, but don't cross the line. Seriously.

Is talking about how he allegedly died of a meth OD crossing the line?

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: December 05, 2011, 10:49:37 PM »
I AM LOST?
[

Sincerely,

Fred and Marjorie Phelps

PS  Jeebus loves you

Seriously take the Fred Phelps talk to the KU board. He's a damn squawk fan.

C'mon now. No need to be ashamed. They're a great representation of your fanbase.

KU proudly claims him, not us.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: December 05, 2011, 10:50:27 PM »
so...

He went to a rival high school. My little brother played football against him. I knew his best friend really well. You probably ought to let it go...

So you don't know him?

Offline Sprig

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: December 05, 2011, 10:50:49 PM »
I AM LOST?
[

Sincerely,

Fred and Marjorie Phelps

PS  Jeebus loves you

He's actually prettier than his daughter.

Offline Fayettechill

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: December 05, 2011, 10:51:46 PM »
so...

So you don't know him?

I did meet him once, but did not know him personally at all. Can you not respect human life? This isn't a subject you joke about. As I said, plenty of other stuff to joke about.

Offline REL

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: K State benefits by playing Arkansas in Cotton Bowl
« Reply #1584 on: December 05, 2011, 10:52:02 PM »
No more than two teams from any one conference may receive berths in BCS games unless two non-champions from a BCS conference finish as the top two teams in the final BCS standings, in which case they will meet in the National Title Game while their conference champion will play in their conference's BCS bowl game.

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: December 05, 2011, 10:52:52 PM »
Sorry about your friend bro.  Why did you push Dylan Meier off that ledge, though?

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: December 05, 2011, 10:53:01 PM »
so...

So you don't know him?

I did meet him once, but did not know him personally at all. Can you not respect human life? This isn't a subject you joke about. As I said, plenty of other stuff to joke about.

I met president Obama once  :excited: Does that mean I should get super butthurt anytime someone talks bad about him?  :excited:

Offline Sprig

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: December 05, 2011, 10:53:09 PM »
so...

One thing Garrett could do is hike in Newton County without being dumb enough to step off of a 90 foot cliff.  Wow just wow

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: December 05, 2011, 10:53:27 PM »
Sorry about your friend bro.  Why did you push Dylan Meier off that ledge, though?

OVER THE LINE! HAVE YOU NO DECENCY!

Offline RightMeow

• Combo-Fan
  • Wind it on up and bet the farm!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: December 05, 2011, 10:53:33 PM »
I AM LOST?
[

Sincerely,

Fred and Marjorie Phelps

PS  Jeebus loves you

He's actually prettier than his daughter.

AMAZING FIND.
Is that Manhattan?  My God, it's beautiful!

Offline bosshawg33

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1590 on: December 05, 2011, 10:53:52 PM »
I haven't seen a team with the natural athleticism and speed yall have in quite awhile... Only team I can think of we've played with this kind of talent would be Missouri State

Offline TopHawg

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: December 05, 2011, 10:54:07 PM »
  We have the second most recognizable program behind Notre Dame and I don't want to tarnish it. 
[/quote]

Wait, wait, wait, wait... WHAT?!?! I didn't even know KState was D-1 until last week??? KState is not recognizable at all.

Arkansas 38 - KState - 12

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: December 05, 2011, 10:54:20 PM »
so...

One thing Garrett could do is hike in Newton County without being dumb enough to step off of a 90 foot cliff.  Wow just wow

UNCALLED FOR! OH MY GOD WTF!! MODS!!!???!!!? MODS!?!?

Offline Sprig

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: December 05, 2011, 10:55:38 PM »
so...

OK OK.  My bad, his dad pushed him.  He didnt step off.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: December 05, 2011, 10:56:44 PM »
so...

HAVE YOU NO RESPECT FOR HUMAN LIFE!?!?!?

Offline D-FRED-BROWN

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: December 05, 2011, 10:56:51 PM »
I AM LOST?
[

Sincerely,

Fred and Marjorie Phelps

PS  Jeebus loves you

Seriously take the Fred Phelps talk to the KU board. He's a damn squawk fan.

C'mon now. No need to be ashamed. They're a great representation of your fanbase.

KU proudly claims him, not us.

So does KSU.

link??

Offline Sprig

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: December 05, 2011, 10:57:24 PM »
so...

None, how bout you?

Offline RazorcatsFTW

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • Lick it
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: December 05, 2011, 10:57:57 PM »
Dylan Meier jumped off that cliff on his own, knowing that Kansas State would soon have its named tarnished by playing against Arkansas in the Cotton Bowl. Can you blame him?

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: December 05, 2011, 10:58:07 PM »
so...

None, how bout you?

Obviously not, as indicated in earlier posts.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: December 05, 2011, 10:58:27 PM »
this thread now :flush:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles