Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 935710 times)

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #1500 on: December 05, 2011, 10:07:48 PM »
This was fun before, but its becoming very sad. 

thoughts on sticking around when this is all said and done if we can get you mod status?  :dunno:
It does appear that they will let just anyone be a mod around here.   :thumbs:

is that a yes, cause i can't tell. looks like it's a yes.  :ksu:

Offline D-FRED-BROWN

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: December 05, 2011, 10:09:14 PM »
with all due respect to you KSU fans, this is a pretty impressive highlight reel one of your more talented editors put together:

OH crap!!

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: December 05, 2011, 10:10:11 PM »
I found out about this thread on Facebook. Ha!  :flush:

We made it, bros. We finally made it.  :adored:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline SEC6INAROW?

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: December 05, 2011, 10:10:21 PM »
 :barf: K-State sucks. K-State has sucked for decades. It’s a land grant school with 60% dudes and an incoming average ACT that unbelievably is nearly 2 points lower than its, “We take anyone” in-state rival. Each year, there are about the same number of attractive women at K-State (20), as American Indians and non-athlete blacks

Offline MsArkansas

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: December 05, 2011, 10:10:42 PM »
Just wanted to let you know that not only were the Arkansas Razorbacks ranked at 3 in the BCS, but the only 2 losses this year were to the 1 and 2 teams. The only thing that will hurt your Program is the obvious ignorance so readily displayed on this page.  Arkansas fans are great football fans! We love our team and our beautiful state.  We will enjoy showing you just what the SEC is all about. Getting stomped by the Razorbacks will be the best that thing could happen to you guys.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: December 05, 2011, 10:11:09 PM »
:barf: K-State sucks. K-State has sucked for decades. It’s a land grant school with 60% dudes and an incoming average ACT that unbelievably is nearly 2 points lower than its, “We take anyone” in-state rival. Each year, there are about the same number of attractive women at K-State (20), as American Indians and non-athlete blacks

:cry:

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: December 05, 2011, 10:11:46 PM »
Just wanted to let you know that not only were the Arkansas Razorbacks ranked at 3 in the BCS, but the only 2 losses this year were to the 1 and 2 teams. The only thing that will hurt your Program is the obvious ignorance so readily displayed on this page.  Arkansas fans are great football fans! We love our team and our beautiful state.  We will enjoy showing you just what the SEC is all about. Getting stomped by the Razorbacks will be the best that thing could happen to you guys.

THANKS THAT HAS TOTALLY NOT BEEN POINTED OUT YET

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: December 05, 2011, 10:12:46 PM »

What are your thoughts on President Obama?

Offline Ham Malone

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: December 05, 2011, 10:12:59 PM »

is that a yes, cause i can't tell. looks like it's a yes.  :ksu:
I just want my cut of the ad revenue from this place suddenly getting more traffic than Google  :ksu:

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: December 05, 2011, 10:13:23 PM »

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: December 05, 2011, 10:14:09 PM »
^chick in your sig is ugly as fuckkk

crap just go real.

Offline D-FRED-BROWN

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: December 05, 2011, 10:15:10 PM »
guys, its getting pretty heated now. I think we need to ask ourselves:

what would Garrett do??

lets just all be friends.  :cheers:

Offline AST

• nip nip weiner
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: December 05, 2011, 10:15:42 PM »
Oh Good Grief!  Quit your whining, moaning and bellyaching.  Save that for when Arkansas wins.

As "moderators" you aren't doing due diligence.  Some pretty nasty evil vile and hateful things have been posted regarding a deceased Razorback, and you allow it.  Other things have been said that were hateful and nasty--and you allow it.  
Seriously, I've been on some pretty raunchy discussion boards--this one takes the cake.  
Sarcasm?  My ass.  You people have all lost credibility.

i tell you what, pm me everything that you found to be nasty evil vile and i will conduct an investigation with the person who owns this board (bigshotattorneycat). cc a poster named trim as well. he's head of poster relations and HR.

Yeeeeaah...ok.  Sure.  It's not that I don't believe your or trust you; I just don't believe you or trust you!

Frankly, I'm packing my little bags of tricks and leaving.  You (the collective you) have shown your true colors and whether you believe it or not--have brought shame on the KState name.

Has goEMAW become your new addiction?   Finally kicked that meth habit and we've taken your place?  I thought you said you were done with us like an hour ago...

:dunno:

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: December 05, 2011, 10:16:18 PM »

Holy crap
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline Kstatewho??

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: December 05, 2011, 10:16:22 PM »
This thread is about football, so lets stop this useless trolling because both sides are Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).

Can any KSU fan come up with any argument about how they will be able to beat the Razorbacks let alone hang with us?
Because Arky fans have been throwing rankings, stats, history, ect, and I haven't heard any counter arguments other than "lolol they like walmart lolol"

Anyone willing to step up?  :thumbsup:

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #1515 on: December 05, 2011, 10:16:28 PM »
every time i think these are socks..i check their unhidden email and they're different. i mean jfc.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline RightMeow

• Combo-Fan
  • Wind it on up and bet the farm!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: December 05, 2011, 10:17:15 PM »
Meth + Skittles + Busch Light = Death.
Is that Manhattan?  My God, it's beautiful!

Offline Kstatewho??

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: December 05, 2011, 10:17:55 PM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: December 05, 2011, 10:18:23 PM »

So KSU over pigaggie by (20).

Offline theymightbegiants

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: December 05, 2011, 10:18:50 PM »
This thread is about football, so lets stop this useless trolling because both sides are Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).

Can any KSU fan come up with any argument about how they will be able to beat the Razorbacks let alone hang with us?
Because Arky fans have been throwing rankings, stats, history, ect, and I haven't heard any counter arguments other than "lolol they like walmart lolol"

We have till Jan. 6    Scheme doctor is still scheming
"I feel safe in white because, deep down inside, I'm an angel"-Puff Daddy

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: December 05, 2011, 10:19:01 PM »
I'm so glad that no one can ever be held responsible for anything they've ever done over the internet.

arkansas fans, as a whole, will be held responsible for what they allowed to happen here today.

IF U THINK THEY DUMB IT U FAULT FOR READING IT, NOT THEY FAULT FOR WRITING IT.

:surprised:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: December 05, 2011, 10:19:12 PM »

3-1

Offline kstater

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: December 05, 2011, 10:19:20 PM »

Remember, there's always one more left in the Chamber.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: December 05, 2011, 10:19:34 PM »

Teeth, grammar, IQ. We ALREADY beat you losers.

Offline GoHogsSEC

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: December 05, 2011, 10:20:38 PM »
I can dig KSU Collin Klein is nice in this highlight reel:

:ksu: :ksu: :ksu: :ksu: :ksu: :ksu: :ksu: :ksu: :ksu: :ksu: