Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 927721 times)

Offline Easymoney

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #1475 on: December 05, 2011, 09:52:10 PM »
Well, at least Kansas State does not suck as bad as it used to in football.  

This was a quote taken from an interview of AD Miller in the late 80's.  "Well, not a single Wildcat was drafted this year by the NFL. When it comes to college football, nobody does it worse than Kansas State. After 93 years of trying to play the game, the Wildcats' record is 299-509-41, dead last among the 106 schools in Division I-A. Next worst is Wake Forest, which has won 308 games and lost 451 over six fewer years of trying. State has been looking for its 300th win since Oct. 18, 1986; the Wildcats have failed 27 straight times, the longest nonwinning streak in the land (they forged a 17-17 tie with Kansas in 1987). K-State publicist Kenny Mossman says, "We may not win many games but we are fun to watch." Actually, the word is funny."

Good job in bringing the program to a somewhat competitive position.  The Oklahoma State beating was just a little worse than the LSU beating of Arkansas, except for 16 more points... Heck, that's not even 3 touchdowns.

Now, about the fans--based on what I have read here, they are everything that the rest of the nation thinks of them--the armpit of society.  Although they seem to think they are educated, some of their best efforts at undermining the Razorback nation is with Wal-Mart, redneck, racist, and civil war comments.  

Academically, US News and World Reports ranks Kansas State at #143 and U of A at #132, in football, the BCS ranks KS at 8 and UofA at 6.  

So, in summary, U of A, its fans, and the people of Arkansas are certainly in the driver's seat in all aspects.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #1476 on: December 05, 2011, 09:52:19 PM »
This was fun until it became Pan vs the Ham socks.

Pfft.  I'll leave you guys to your fun.  Carry on.

Offline da1nOnly

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: December 05, 2011, 09:52:33 PM »
YODA: AN ARKANSAS ASS-WHOOPING IN THE FUTURE, I SEE.

Offline Stupid Name

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: December 05, 2011, 09:52:40 PM »
Just wanted to make a post where I used the word "Ya'll". I've never used this "word" and wanted to see how it felt. I'm going to go take a bath now. Be back in 15.

Offline theymightbegiants

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: December 05, 2011, 09:53:29 PM »
Well, at least Kansas State does not suck as bad as it used to in football.  

This was a quote taken from an interview of AD Miller in the late 80's.  "Well, not a single Wildcat was drafted this year by the NFL. When it comes to college football, nobody does it worse than Kansas State. After 93 years of trying to play the game, the Wildcats' record is 299-509-41, dead last among the 106 schools in Division I-A. Next worst is Wake Forest, which has won 308 games and lost 451 over six fewer years of trying. State has been looking for its 300th win since Oct. 18, 1986; the Wildcats have failed 27 straight times, the longest nonwinning streak in the land (they forged a 17-17 tie with Kansas in 1987). K-State publicist Kenny Mossman says, "We may not win many games but we are fun to watch." Actually, the word is funny."

Good job in bringing the program to a somewhat competitive position.  The Oklahoma State beating was just a little worse than the LSU beating of Arkansas, except for 16 more points... Heck, that's not even 3 touchdowns.

Now, about the fans--based on what I have read here, they are everything that the rest of the nation thinks of them--the armpit of society.  Although they seem to think they are educated, some of their best efforts at undermining the Razorback nation is with Wal-Mart, redneck, racist, and civil war comments.  

Academically, US News and World Reports ranks Kansas State at #143 and U of A at #132, in football, the BCS ranks KS at 8 and UofA at 6.  

So, in summary, U of A, its fans, and the people of Arkansas are certainly in the driver's seat in all aspects.

(Insert DNR .gif here)
"I feel safe in white because, deep down inside, I'm an angel"-Puff Daddy

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: December 05, 2011, 09:54:17 PM »
HEY UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF ARKANSAS FANS
"fake sugar dick (WARNING: NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)" runs this website and should be the person you send all of your angry private messages to

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: December 05, 2011, 09:55:10 PM »
This was fun before, but its becoming very sad. 

thoughts on sticking around when this is all said and done if we can get you mod status?  :dunno:
It does appear that they will let just anyone be a mod around here.   :thumbs:
:excited:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline RazorcatsFTW

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • Lick it
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: December 05, 2011, 09:55:45 PM »
Holy balls this is awesome. Successful troll is successful. I was like "wtf" when I first started reading the thread and then realized what was going on. You guys are funny as hell. But for the record, Arkansas will win. But as far as this thread goes. rough ridin' priceless. People are getting so pissed. I found out about this thread on Facebook. Ha!  :flush:

Offline Dingo

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: December 05, 2011, 09:55:52 PM »
so did the kid use meth or not?

:popcorn:

No he didn't.  He died of natural causes.  Pretty funny huh you little piece of crap?

No it is not funny, man what kind of sick humor do you have anyway?  I mean Wow.

Thanks for the information about the death of your student athlete and condolences.  But geez no need to call names.

Friends? :cheers:

These guys don't need my defense, but I'll give it anyway.

This is a freaking message board whose sole purpose is to troll.  I didn't get it at first, got butthurt about it for a long time, then came back as the sock you see today and embrace my inner goEMAW with all of my heart.

What is off limits?  Nothing, really.  As long as you are not engaging in criminal activity or encouraging it, what's the deal?

I'll defend it.  The kid is dead.  If he is in heaven, than his spiritual essence gives not a whit about what we say about his short experience on this physical plane.  If he is in hell, then it doesn't really matter.  if there is no God and no afterlife, then guess what ... he was alive, now he is dead.

Don't talk about showing respect for his parents.  My heart goes out to their grief, but really, do you think the parents of dead kid are going to lurk on message boards to see if there are shitty things being said about their late son?  And Geez, if anything said about him gets back to Mom and Dad, then the piece of crap who read it and reported it to others is really who is to blame.

You need to get one thing straight, piggies.  Off this board, we're all people.  But on this board, you're just a name and an avatar and a big truckload of stupid.  Grow a pair, man.  Put on your big boy pants when you show your sweaty man tits on this board.
I'm not a psychopath.  I'm a high-functioning sociopath.  Do your research.

Offline Kstatewho??

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: December 05, 2011, 09:57:15 PM »
^chick in your sig is ugly as fuckkk

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #1485 on: December 05, 2011, 09:58:24 PM »
This was fun before, but its becoming very sad. 

thoughts on sticking around when this is all said and done if we can get you mod status?  :dunno:
It does appear that they will let just anyone be a mod around here.   :thumbs:

HIYO!

Offline Sprig

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: December 05, 2011, 09:58:48 PM »

She has a face?

Offline RightMeow

• Combo-Fan
  • Wind it on up and bet the farm!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: December 05, 2011, 09:58:57 PM »

Every chick in your state is ugly as fuckkk. kkk kkk kkk kkk kkk kkk kkk

:opcat: :opcat: :opcat:
Is that Manhattan?  My God, it's beautiful!

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: December 05, 2011, 10:00:10 PM »

:sdeek:

Offline asava

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: December 05, 2011, 10:01:07 PM »

its shopped, and you wouldn't get it unless you had been reading this board for at least a year, and even then you probably wouldn't get it.

Offline SEC6INAROW?

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: December 05, 2011, 10:01:12 PM »
-Playing Arkansas will not hurt the image of your lowly Big-?(insert #) team BUT playing Eastern Kentucky and only beating them by 3 will....-
-Whens the last time a conference besides the SEC won a national championship in football?
-Kansas State has not won a championship in any team sport... but I hear they have an excellent debate team http://www.k-state.edu/media/newsreleases/mar11/debate32411.html

Offline Kstatepussycats

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: December 05, 2011, 10:03:08 PM »
The truth is that playing Arkansas will hurt K States image because K State's 105th ranked pass defense is going to get penetrated in the ass multiple times through the entire game by Arkansas' high powered offense

Offline farmerchip

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: December 05, 2011, 10:03:34 PM »
I'm so glad that no one can ever be held responsible for anything they've ever done over the internet.

Offline asava

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: December 05, 2011, 10:05:22 PM »
I'm so glad that no one can ever be held responsible for anything they've ever done over the internet.

arkansas fans, as a whole, will be held responsible for what they allowed to happen here today.

Offline D-FRED-BROWN

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: December 05, 2011, 10:06:04 PM »
so...

what exactly happened to Uekman??

meth? skittles? can someone please explain it to me. TIA.  :driving:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: December 05, 2011, 10:06:35 PM »

arkansas fans, as a whole, will be held responsible for what they allowed to happen here today.

Yeah. This will be remembered for a long, long time.

Offline farmerchip

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: December 05, 2011, 10:06:39 PM »

IF U THINK THEY DUMB IT U FAULT FOR READING IT, NOT THEY FAULT FOR WRITING IT.

Offline RightMeow

• Combo-Fan
  • Wind it on up and bet the farm!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: December 05, 2011, 10:06:55 PM »

I'm so glad PigAggy didn't join the Big 12.  I had no idea these pig fuckers were so damn ignorant and  :opcat:
Is that Manhattan?  My God, it's beautiful!

Offline da1nOnly

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: December 05, 2011, 10:06:59 PM »
with all due respect to you KSU fans, this is a pretty impressive highlight reel one of your more talented editors put together:

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: December 05, 2011, 10:07:07 PM »

No joke. The Arkansas fans on this board deserve a fatal stomp to the head from Jordan Jefferson for their horrible posting today.