Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 927530 times)

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #1400 on: December 05, 2011, 09:18:53 PM »
is Kansas people really this ignorant? wow! The only 2 games we lost this year was against number 1 and number 2 in the nation, we were number 3. Hope you guys enjoy your big loss to us, because you ain't in our level of competition. Thats why the S.E.C. is the best in the nation, nobody can mess with us. So your image will be tarnished because 1, you guys ain't any good, and 2, nobody knows that you were even a state. LMFAO. Prepare for a beating from us toothless people. Your team will be toothless after we knock them out.  

#1Arkansas

No way someone's grammar can be this bad. No way. Sock? Has to be.

Obviously. They had me for a while but they just took it way to far.  :dubious:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline REL

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: December 05, 2011, 09:19:20 PM »
It's really not a fair match-up when comparing states.

Arkansas just has too many advantages. Billionaires, hot women, gorgeous scenery, and Bobby MFing Petrino.

Kansas is a good trucking route, I'll give you that. Trying to think of something else good though...

Ark is so, so poor.
poor? how can you say that when we have more millionaires per capita than any state besides California....we do have the biggest retailer in the world 30minutes away from where I live....hey at least Kansas has Jayhawks basketball

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: December 05, 2011, 09:20:23 PM »
is Kansas people really this ignorant? wow! The only 2 games we lost this year was against number 1 and number 2 in the nation, we were number 3. Hope you guys enjoy your big loss to us, because you ain't in our level of competition. Thats why the S.E.C. is the best in the nation, nobody can mess with us. So your image will be tarnished because 1, you guys ain't any good, and 2, nobody knows that you were even a state. LMFAO. Prepare for a beating from us toothless people. Your team will be toothless after we knock them out.  

#1Arkansas

you just cannot make this stuff up folks  :lol:

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #1403 on: December 05, 2011, 09:20:36 PM »
Does anybody know who the pigaggies lost to this year? I cant find any information about it, so I was just wondering how they go their 2 losses.

LSU and Bama

you know, the two best teams in the nation.

Holy crap.  You're kidding?  You lost to LSU and Alabama?  

Wow.  Did Vern Lundquist and Gary Danielsen call those games too?  Was it on CBS?  Did they play the highlights on ESPN?  Were you all three ranked in the Top 3 of the BCS at the same time?

Man, if all of that is true, you guys must be really, really proud of yourselves.  That's quite an accomplishment.

Offline Sprig

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: December 05, 2011, 09:21:17 PM »
I wonder what it's like to have to hire a 70 something year old coach to bring you back to a national spotlight?

70 something?  He looks a bit older

I'm just sayin....

I bet that's somebody's dad.  Well done for making fun of the old and disabled.  I bet you feel like a big person now.

Who says he's disabled.  He's your football coach and yes he is somebody's dad, Shaun, Shannon, Meredith, Ross, and Whitney

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: December 05, 2011, 09:21:43 PM »
I wonder what it's like to have to hire a 70 something year old coach to bring you back to a national spotlight?

I'm just sayin....

I bet that's somebody's dad.  Well done for making fun of the old and disabled.  I bet you feel like a big person now.

Who says he's disabled.  He's your football coach and yes he is somebody's dad, Shaun, Shannon, Meredith, Ross, and Whitney

sprig post

Offline RightMeow

• Combo-Fan
  • Wind it on up and bet the farm!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: December 05, 2011, 09:22:18 PM »

Arkansas just has too many advantages. Billionaires, hot women, gorgeous scenery, and Bobby MFing Petrino.

Kansas is a good trucking route, I'll give you that. Trying to think of something else good though...

Ark is so, so poor.
poor? how can you say that when we have more millionaires per capita than any state besides California....we do have the biggest retailer in the world 30minutes away from where I live....hey at least Kansas has Jayhawks basketball

State Dollars Rank
    United States 38,611 (X)
Alabama 32,404 42
Alaska 40,352 15
Arizona 33,029 40
Arkansas 30,060 48
California 41,571 7
Colorado 41,042 10
Connecticut 54,117 1
Delaware 40,608 12
District of Columbia 61,092 (X)
Florida 38,444 20
Georgia 33,457 38
Hawaii 39,239 18
Idaho 31,197 44
Illinois 40,322 16
Indiana 33,616 37
Iowa 35,023 27
Kansas 36,768 22
Kentucky 31,111 46
Louisiana 34,756 31
Maine 33,722 35
Maryland 46,021 5
Massachusetts 49,082 3
Michigan 35,086 26
Minnesota 41,034 11
Mississippi 28,845 50
Missouri 34,389 32
Montana 32,458 41
Nebraska 36,471 24
Nevada 40,480 13
New Hampshire 41,512 8
New Jersey 49,194 2
New Mexico 31,474 43
New York 47,385 4
North Carolina 33,636 36
North Dakota 34,846 29
Ohio 34,874 28
Oklahoma 34,153 33
Oregon 34,784 30
Pennsylvania 38,788 19
Rhode Island 39,463 17
South Carolina 31,013 47
South Dakota 33,905 34
Tennessee 33,280 39
Texas 37,187 21
Utah 31,189 45
Vermont 36,670 23
Virginia 41,347 9
Washington 38,414 14
West Virginia 29,537 49
Wisconsin 36,047 25
Wyoming 43,226 6

Only 2 states are poorer than Arkansas.

You are so rough ridin' poor......
Is that Manhattan?  My God, it's beautiful!

Offline WildCatzPhreak

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: December 05, 2011, 09:22:37 PM »
i'm sorry, but i just can't take any team seriously that lost to jamarcus russel.

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: December 05, 2011, 09:22:50 PM »

I'm just sayin....

Way to sell that.  Go for the gold.

Also, nice, pedestrian avatar.  A chick in bikini bending over.  Wow, really original.  I bet you're popular at your middle school.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: December 05, 2011, 09:23:12 PM »
Does anybody know who the pigaggies lost to this year? I cant find any information about it, so I was just wondering how they go their 2 losses.

LSU and Bama

Wow.  Did Vern Lundquist and Gary Danielsen call those games too?  Was it on CBS?  Did they play the highlights on ESPN?  Were you all three ranked in the Top 3 of the BCS at the same time?

Man, if all of that is true, you guys must be really, really proud of yourselves.  That's quite an accomplishment.

Typical SEC. Sit around and suck each others jagons

In the mean time everyone else knows that they're all racist, cheating, lying, redneck dumb shits.

Offline ben_dover919

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1410 on: December 05, 2011, 09:23:37 PM »

LSU and Bama

Never in my life have a seen a fan base so proud of their losses.

Offline Kstatewho??

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: December 05, 2011, 09:24:02 PM »
Kstate has a football program?

Didn't know this til I saw them get smashed by OK on tv

Oh well, you guys will get a taste of what real football is, aka SEC football  ;)

Hur hur hur...SEC football.

Hur hur hur...K-State has a football team.

Hur hur hur.

Arkansas fans should be ashamed if this is the best you can do.

And Walmart jokes are the best you guys can do?

It's okay that you guys have a joke of a football program, in a joke conference. I'll enjoy watching Joe Adams clown all over your sorry excuse of a defense.  :cheers:

I didn't make a Wal-mart joke.  I get my groceries there.  It's cheap.

I've never heard of Joe Adams.

This is Joe Adams.

might have seen it on Sport Center's Top 10 as number 1.

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: December 05, 2011, 09:24:16 PM »
i'm sorry, but i just can't take any team seriously that lost to jamarcus russel.

I will forever hate LSU and the garbage football players they've dumped into the AFC West.

I'll never get over Tyson Jackson.  Never.

Offline Sprig

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: December 05, 2011, 09:24:48 PM »

I'm just sayin....

Also, nice, pedestrian avatar.  A chick in bikini bending over.  Wow, really original.  I bet you're popular at your middle school.

Very, but even more popular at yours.

Offline TigerBait25

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: December 05, 2011, 09:27:11 PM »

I will forever hate LSU and the garbage football players they've dumped into the AFC West.

wow, dude, maybe you should try to get over that.  drama queen.

Offline Kstatewho??

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: December 05, 2011, 09:27:59 PM »

LSU and Bama

Sorry your dumbass fan asked, so I answered. Might wanna go change your tampon  :dunno:

Offline Perry

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: December 05, 2011, 09:28:54 PM »

LSU and Bama

Never in my life have a seen a fan base so proud of their losses.

Or the success of their conference opponents, for that matter. The SEC has won 6 NC's in a row, but none of them were Arkansas, so what does it matter regarding the Cotton Bowl?

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: December 05, 2011, 09:29:11 PM »

I'm just sayin....

it's sprig. what do you expect? he's the bookcat of pig posters.

Offline UofA

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: December 05, 2011, 09:29:51 PM »
Name calling aside Arkansas is the fine better institution, and football team then Kansas State.
Were #6 you guys are #8, and two weeks ago we were ranked 3rd until we lost to LSU. We would not be ranked higher in every poll unless the voters actually believed we were a better team.
If you guys somehow pull out a win youll match your ALL TIME HIGH in single seasons wins
Our Quaterback, Tyler Wilson the best pocket QB in the SEC, had 307.8 yards passing per game which is the 13th best average in the country and our 37.4 points scored per game is 15th best.Tyler Wilson threw for 3,422 yards and 22 touchdowns.
Your QB passed for 1,009 yards and 12 touchdowns.
Our WR Core: Joe Adams, Greg Childs, and Jarius Wright are considred the best in the FBS.
So seriously, it'll be a good game but we'll probably beat you guys by 10+
Institution wise 1998 was the one and only time you guys were ranked #1 and you play in the 2nd best conference and nearly lost to Iowa State.
We've been ranked #1 multiple times and have a national championship, along with multiple SEC championships and lost only to the two best teams in the country.
Oh and were less redneck then the state that elected Sam Brownback as there governor...just sayin.

Offline farmerchip

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: December 05, 2011, 09:30:30 PM »
Well now y'all gone and done it.  Y'all think you better than us cause you have the indoor plumbing and book learnin'.   eff y'all.  All y'all.  You have this comin', no one to blame but yerselves.

Kansas is flat. Ha.  Suck. On. That. 

SECSECESECSECSECSECSECSECSEC WPS

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: December 05, 2011, 09:30:51 PM »

Ark is so, so poor.

Stats don't lie.

Offline RightMeow

• Combo-Fan
  • Wind it on up and bet the farm!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: December 05, 2011, 09:30:55 PM »
Is that Manhattan?  My God, it's beautiful!

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: December 05, 2011, 09:31:02 PM »

wow, dude, maybe you should try to get over that.  drama queen.

Well, I blame the Chiefs, mostly, for being stupid enough to draft them.

It's called hyperbole and sarcasm.  If you'd like, I'll get you a big, neon sign that points that out next time.

Offline TigerGal

• Obsessed with Homosexuality
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: December 05, 2011, 09:31:18 PM »
These guys remind of jahidists. They hate & want to destroy anyone superior. Sorry guys, Y'ALL will always suck.

Offline Scholtime

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile