Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 936073 times)

Offline ben_dover919

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #1375 on: December 05, 2011, 09:10:34 PM »
So is football to south like their way of refighting the American Civil War (War of Northern Aggression to the pigaggies)? I mean I am all about TSC my ass off but they take it to a whole other level.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: December 05, 2011, 09:10:43 PM »
I hate all the "SEC" talk, any good team would destroy K-State. Effort and luck can only take you so far...unless you are Tebow and have God on your side.

We have a Tebow, and God is on our side. What are you getting at here  :dunno:

Klein is no Tebow...and K-State is no Florida. Klein will be forgotten about 2 minutes after the game is over.

He'll spend the rest of his life on a farm married to some fat, ugly Kansas girl

He isn't? Y'all know he has a ton of rushing TDs and is a top rated 5 heart recruit?

Not true. Klein could easily be running the Kansas City Chiefs right now. He would AT LEAST have them in playoff contention.

Offline arkansasftball

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: December 05, 2011, 09:11:13 PM »
is Kansas people really this ignorant? wow! The only 2 games we lost this year was against number 1 and number 2 in the nation, we were number 3. Hope you guys enjoy your big loss to us, because you ain't in our level of competition. Thats why the S.E.C. is the best in the nation, nobody can mess with us. So your image will be tarnished because 1, you guys ain't any good, and 2, nobody knows that you were even a state. LMFAO. Prepare for a beating from us toothless people. Your team will be toothless after we knock them out.  

#1Arkansas

Offline cant get worse than KS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: December 05, 2011, 09:11:36 PM »
It's really not a fair match-up when comparing states.

Arkansas just has too many advantages. Billionaires, hot women, gorgeous scenery, and Bobby MFing Petrino.

Kansas is a good trucking route, I'll give you that. Trying to think of something else good though...

Offline Perry

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: December 05, 2011, 09:11:43 PM »
Wonder if 'clams knew how big the can of worms he was opening was. Probably  :emawkid:

All-time BBS greatness happening here, feel bad for the 1 or 2 Arkansas fans that realize what's going on.

Offline daughterofdaxjones

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1380 on: December 05, 2011, 09:12:06 PM »

Almost all of our wins were by 7 or less points  :horrorsurprise:

Yea, Eastern Kentucky by 3.... :facepalm:

Isn't eastern kentucky in the sec

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: December 05, 2011, 09:12:30 PM »
This BBSing takes me back to the ESPN/CCB messageboarding days.

Offline Kstatewho??

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: December 05, 2011, 09:13:14 PM »
Kstate has a football program?

Didn't know this til I saw them get smashed by OK on tv

Oh well, you guys will get a taste of what real football is, aka SEC football  ;)

Hur hur hur...SEC football.

Hur hur hur...K-State has a football team.

Hur hur hur.

Arkansas fans should be ashamed if this is the best you can do.

And Walmart jokes are the best you guys can do?

It's okay that you guys have a joke of a football program, in a joke conference. I'll enjoy watching Joe Adams clown all over your sorry excuse of a defense.  :cheers:

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #1383 on: December 05, 2011, 09:13:23 PM »
I wonder what it's like to have to hire a 70 something year old coach to bring you back to a national spotlight? Damn that must suck. BTW has anyone ever been to Salina? What a rough ridin' dump!

Salina is a dump.

Ever been to Ft. Smith?  That's a dump, too.

Once you leave most NFL cities and college towns, 99% of America turns into a dump.

Offline WildCatzPhreak

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: December 05, 2011, 09:13:32 PM »
man, this is just like that one nebraska thread a few years back.   :thumbs:

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: December 05, 2011, 09:13:44 PM »
I hate all the "SEC" talk, any good team would destroy K-State. Effort and luck can only take you so far...unless you are Tebow and have God on your side.

Klein is no Tebow...and K-State is no Florida. Klein will be forgotten about 2 minutes after the game is over.

He'll spend the rest of his life on a farm married to some fat, ugly Kansas girl

He isn't? Y'all know he has a ton of rushing TDs and is a top rated 5 heart recruit?

Not true. Klein could easily be running the Kansas City Chiefs right now. He would AT LEAST have them in playoff contention.

That is an embarrassing statement. You have been blinded by corn stalks, snow drifts and fat girls. Klein is a product of weak big 12 defenses.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: December 05, 2011, 09:13:56 PM »
is Kansas people really this ignorant? wow! The only 2 games we lost this year was against number 1 and number 2 in the nation, we were number 3. Hope you guys enjoy your big loss to us, because you ain't in our level of competition. Thats why the S.E.C. is the best in the nation, nobody can mess with us. So your image will be tarnished because 1, you guys ain't any good, and 2, nobody knows that you were even a state. LMFAO. Prepare for a beating from us toothless people. Your team will be toothless after we knock them out.  

#1Arkansas

No way someone's grammar can be this bad. No way. Sock? Has to be.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: December 05, 2011, 09:14:05 PM »
Oh Good Grief!  Quit your whining, moaning and bellyaching.  Save that for when Arkansas wins.

As "moderators" you aren't doing due diligence.  Some pretty nasty evil vile and hateful things have been posted regarding a deceased Razorback, and you allow it.  Other things have been said that were hateful and nasty--and you allow it.  
Seriously, I've been on some pretty raunchy discussion boards--this one takes the cake.  
Sarcasm?  My ass.  You people have all lost credibility.

i tell you what, pm me everything that you found to be nasty evil vile and i will conduct an investigation with the person who owns this board (bigshotattorneycat). cc a poster named trim as well. he's head of poster relations and HR.

Yeeeeaah...ok.  Sure.  It's not that I don't believe your or trust you; I just don't believe you or trust you!

Frankly, I'm packing my little bags of tricks and leaving.  You (the collective you) have shown your true colors and whether you believe it or not--have brought shame on the KState name.

so you show up, get offended, name call, personally call me a liar and then storm off. wow.

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: December 05, 2011, 09:14:13 PM »
Kstate has a football program?

Didn't know this til I saw them get smashed by OK on tv

Oh well, you guys will get a taste of what real football is, aka SEC football  ;)

Hur hur hur...SEC football.

Hur hur hur...K-State has a football team.

Hur hur hur.

Arkansas fans should be ashamed if this is the best you can do.

And Walmart jokes are the best you guys can do?

It's okay that you guys have a joke of a football program, in a joke conference. I'll enjoy watching Joe Adams clown all over your sorry excuse of a defense.  :cheers:

I didn't make a Wal-mart joke.  I get my groceries there.  It's cheap.

I've never heard of Joe Adams.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: December 05, 2011, 09:14:23 PM »
Did I mention how hard it is to win a National Championship in sports when you're a discriminating academic elite university?

No diploma mill here.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 09:16:29 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: December 05, 2011, 09:14:57 PM »

That is an embarrassing statement. You have been blinded by corn stalks, snow drifts and fat girls. Klein is a product of weak big 12 defenses.

Wrong again, dumb ass. Klein would play for the Chiefs but the Colts are likely going to take him  :curse:

Offline ben_dover919

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: December 05, 2011, 09:15:08 PM »
Does anybody know who the pigaggies lost to this year? I cant find any information about it, so I was just wondering how they got their 2 losses.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 09:17:28 PM by ben_dover919 »

Offline Kstatewho??

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: December 05, 2011, 09:15:27 PM »

Almost all of our wins were by 7 or less points  :horrorsurprise:

Yea, Eastern Kentucky by 3.... :facepalm:

Isn't eastern kentucky in the sec

lol no.

Offline Sprig

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: December 05, 2011, 09:15:59 PM »
I wonder what it's like to have to hire a 70 something year old coach to bring you back to a national spotlight?

70 something?  He looks a bit older

I'm just sayin....

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: December 05, 2011, 09:16:07 PM »
so did the kid use meth or not?

:popcorn:

No, but your parents obviously did when you were concieved.

K-State posters on here are good examples to be for abortion.

agreed!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1395 on: December 05, 2011, 09:16:22 PM »
It's really not a fair match-up when comparing states.

Arkansas just has too many advantages. Billionaires, hot women, gorgeous scenery, and Bobby MFing Petrino.

Kansas is a good trucking route, I'll give you that. Trying to think of something else good though...

Ark is so, so poor.

Offline TigerGal

• Obsessed with Homosexuality
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: December 05, 2011, 09:16:58 PM »
Funny how anyone NOT from the south uses the Civil War as part of an argument against us regardless of the issue. This has nothing to do with any race, religion, or even your sexuality. Bottom line: the SEC has better football teams. LSU has the most players in the NFL right now. Can't wait to watch the draft. I'm certain Kansas will have some of the top picks. HAHAHA!!!!!

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: December 05, 2011, 09:17:10 PM »
I wonder what it's like to have to hire a 70 something year old coach to bring you back to a national spotlight?

70 something?  He looks a bit older

I'm just sayin....

I bet that's somebody's dad.  Well done for making fun of the old and disabled.  I bet you feel like a big person now.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: December 05, 2011, 09:17:54 PM »
Funny how anyone NOT from the south uses the Civil War as part of an argument against us regardless of the issue. This has nothing to do with any race, religion, or even your sexuality. Bottom line: the SEC has better football teams. LSU has the most players in the NFL right now. Can't wait to watch the draft. I'm certain Kansas will have some of the top picks. HAHAHA!!!!!

Collin Klein to the Colts  :gocho:

Offline Kstatewho??

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: December 05, 2011, 09:18:29 PM »
Does anybody know who the pigaggies lost to this year? I cant find any information about it, so I was just wondering how they go their 2 losses.

LSU and Bama

you know, the two best teams in the nation.