Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 936082 times)

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
  • Morgan Freeman's childhood friend/worst poster
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #1225 on: December 05, 2011, 07:04:45 PM »
i will shove my fist down your throat and rip your lung out so that you die within a minute you rough ridin' piece of crap. eff you and eff the state of arkansas you rough ridin' faggots. go buttfuck everything that moves including but not limited to your sisters, mothers, cousins, brothers, friends, people of the same gender, horses, cattle, cats, dogs, sheeps, and anything else i may have forgot.
Go Home Dad you're drunk

Offline REL

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: December 05, 2011, 07:05:02 PM »
As a south Carolina fan with the fourth ranked defense in the country behind four more sec defenses let me tell you Arkansas destroyed us and put up very respectable numbers on lsu and bama.   And we have the second ranked passing defense behind only Alabama. You will be lucky to get out of Dallas fort worth alive. Give arky. 1 quarter and you all will be thinking the same thing ."we aren't in Kansas anymore"
Yeah I think dorothy said it best "There is no place like home".....well that is true there is no place as shitty as Kansas

Offline SECFootballOwnsYou

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: December 05, 2011, 07:05:15 PM »
If y'all manage to give arkansas even a half way decent challenge, it's going to help your program.  Y'all are about to find out what real football looks like. Bet on it.  :comehere:

Offline JChapman

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: December 05, 2011, 07:06:30 PM »
First and foremost if you people honestly think K-State is 2nd behind Notre Dame you're all on crack.  Secondly, you continuously overdose on meth if you think Arkansas is "small time," you are lucky to even be playing against a team like Arkansas in a bowl game. Their only losses are to LSU and Alabama who happen to be playing for the national title geniuses. If you think you are going to win this game you are in for a nightmare, Arkansas is going to wipe the field with Collin Klein and then stomp on the defense as they score again and again with Dennis Johnson and Joe Adams. The SEC is absolutely dominant in the college football world and Arkansas is technically 3rd in it. The only reason we aren't in a BCS game is because there's a special rule for the SEC that only allows 2 teams to be in BCS bowls, without that rule you likely would have a chance at winnning the Cotton Bowl. Next you are all absolutely Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) if you think any team in a big conference is more white than black, on top of that if you want to count our teeth come right on down here and count them. While you're here you can have a look at our women and scratch your heads wondering why yours aren't as good-looking and why there are half as many of them that ARE good -looking. After this game you will all realize exactly why the SEC has 2 teams in the national championship and maybe you'll learn a little bit more on the FACTS of college football. Before I sign off let me enlighten you a little bit, I go to the University of Arkansas yes, but I am from Kansas. That is all.

Offline Mrlance

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: December 05, 2011, 07:06:46 PM »
Colby, Kansas--the masturbation Capitol of Kansas.  Kansas, the masturbation Capitol of the united states. Wow. Rightmeow must be a Colby Kansas lifelong resident. How you became so eerily similar in appearance to the BTTF guy is really a mystery. Now foreal, kill yourself.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1230 on: December 05, 2011, 07:07:19 PM »
First and foremost if you people honestly think K-State is 2nd behind Notre Dame you're all on crack.  Secondly, you continuously overdose on meth if you think Arkansas is "small time," you are lucky to even be playing against a team like Arkansas in a bowl game. Their only losses are to LSU and Alabama who happen to be playing for the national title geniuses. If you think you are going to win this game you are in for a nightmare, Arkansas is going to wipe the field with Collin Klein and then stomp on the defense as they score again and again with Dennis Johnson and Joe Adams. The SEC is absolutely dominant in the college football world and Arkansas is technically 3rd in it. The only reason we aren't in a BCS game is because there's a special rule for the SEC that only allows 2 teams to be in BCS bowls, without that rule you likely would have a chance at winnning the Cotton Bowl. Next you are all absolutely Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) if you think any team in a big conference is more white than black, on top of that if you want to count our teeth come right on down here and count them. While you're here you can have a look at our women and scratch your heads wondering why yours aren't as good-looking and why there are half as many of them that ARE good -looking. After this game you will all realize exactly why the SEC has 2 teams in the national championship and maybe you'll learn a little bit more on the FACTS of college football. Before I sign off let me enlighten you a little bit, I go to the University of Arkansas yes, but I am from Kansas. That is all.

:DNR:

Offline IH8LSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: December 05, 2011, 07:08:18 PM »

Far and away the best pig aggie poster. After the game is over and all these retards leave, please stick around.  :love:
I seriously doubt that being asked to stick around here is an indication that I'm a good poster..  :bigtoke:

They really don't get it... us Hog Fans, really never leave.

why would you stay around?? Do you really have nothing else to do?

Ask Ole Miss fans at nafoom.yuku.com

Offline Sliver72

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • EMAR..or EPAR...I like the sound of that.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: December 05, 2011, 07:08:27 PM »
i will shove my fist down your throat and rip your lung out so that you die within a minute you rough ridin' piece of crap. eff you and eff the state of arkansas you rough ridin' faggots. go buttfuck everything that moves including but not limited to your sisters, mothers, cousins, brothers, friends, people of the same gender, horses, cattle, cats, dogs, sheeps, and anything else i may have forgot.
wow. crap just got real.

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: December 05, 2011, 07:08:57 PM »
If y'all manage to give arkansas even a half way decent challenge, it's going to help your program.  Y'all are about to find out what real football looks like. Bet on it.  :comehere:

Offline 1eyedWilly

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: December 05, 2011, 07:09:07 PM »
Quick question for the piggies:  If I bring pork products to my tailgate, should I also bring bait pork?  I mean, what's the best way to keep UA grads from trying to sex up my bacon?

Don't worry about your bacon, we will be busy tag teaming your sister

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
  • Morgan Freeman's childhood friend/worst poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: December 05, 2011, 07:09:32 PM »
ill bet you your life you rough ridin' piece of crap. ill rough ridin' kill you if im right, and you can attempt to kill me if your right.

your attempt will fail. i will eff your ass up anyways.
Go Home Dad you're drunk

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: December 05, 2011, 07:10:44 PM »
As a south Carolina fan with the fourth ranked defense in the country behind four more sec defenses let me tell you Arkansas destroyed us and put up very respectable numbers on lsu and bama.   And we have the second ranked passing defense behind only Alabama. You will be lucky to get out of Dallas fort worth alive. Give arky. 1 quarter and you all will be thinking the same thing ."we aren't in Kansas anymore"
Yeah I think dorothy said it best "There is no place like home".....well that is true there is no place as shitty as Kansas

BUT DORTHY WAS FROM KANSAS

Offline hogtrough

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile

Offline MarilynKay

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: December 05, 2011, 07:12:14 PM »

OMG!  That's so bizarre, it's funny.  It's the nervous laughter to cover up your complete and utter shock--but laughter all the same.

Offline SECFootballOwnsYou

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: December 05, 2011, 07:13:53 PM »

Unfortunately, I'm not a fat sloppy ass hat.  In fact I look nothing like that picture of your father you just posted.  Arkansas will win this game by 4 touchdowns. At least. 

Offline REL

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: December 05, 2011, 07:14:52 PM »
ill bet you your life you rough ridin' piece of crap. ill rough ridin' kill you if im right, and you can attempt to kill me if your right.

your attempt will fail. i will eff your ass up anyways.
Dude your online....threats mean jack crap!!! Your 12 arent you?

Offline da1nOnly

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: December 05, 2011, 07:15:43 PM »
lol you KState fans are absolutely delusional.  You people haven't seen an ass-whooping like the one you got coming.   I also love how the KState fans are making fun of Arky's rednecks.  You people live in rough ridin' Kansas for Christs sake.  If it weren't for tornadoes and the Wizard of Oz, no one would even know you rough ridin' existed.  I cannot wait for January 6th now.   

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: December 05, 2011, 07:16:05 PM »
What’s the difference between a Kansas State woman and a bowling ball? You can only get three fingers in a bowling ball!

are you rough ridin' kidding me  :facepalm:

What an idiot.

Offline hogtrough

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: December 05, 2011, 07:16:19 PM »

Dude....at least man up and put the lotion away before snapping the damn picture.

Offline brassmonkey

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: December 05, 2011, 07:16:48 PM »
Every post I read on here..

Reading the comments of fanbases represented here is like watching two guys without arms playing catch.
hoppin' around like a bunch of slack-jawed, Kansas City faggots!

www.oldrow.net

Offline RightMeow

• Combo-Fan
  • Wind it on up and bet the farm!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1245 on: December 05, 2011, 07:17:24 PM »
lol you KState fans are absolutely delusional.  You people haven't seen an ass-whooping like the one you got coming.   I also love how the KState fans are making fun of Arky's rednecks.  You people live in rough ridin' Kansas for Christs sake.  If it weren't for tornadoes and the Wizard of Oz, no one would even know you rough ridin' existed.  I cannot wait for January 6th now.  

State Dollars Rank
    United States 38,611 (X)
Alabama 32,404 42
Alaska 40,352 15
Arizona 33,029 40
Arkansas 30,060 48
California 41,571 7
Colorado 41,042 10
Connecticut 54,117 1
Delaware 40,608 12
District of Columbia 61,092 (X)
Florida 38,444 20
Georgia 33,457 38
Hawaii 39,239 18
Idaho 31,197 44
Illinois 40,322 16
Indiana 33,616 37
Iowa 35,023 27
Kansas 36,768 22
Kentucky 31,111 46
Louisiana 34,756 31
Maine 33,722 35
Maryland 46,021 5
Massachusetts 49,082 3
Michigan 35,086 26
Minnesota 41,034 11
Mississippi 28,845 50
Missouri 34,389 32
Montana 32,458 41
Nebraska 36,471 24
Nevada 40,480 13
New Hampshire 41,512 8
New Jersey 49,194 2
New Mexico 31,474 43
New York 47,385 4
North Carolina 33,636 36
North Dakota 34,846 29
Ohio 34,874 28
Oklahoma 34,153 33
Oregon 34,784 30
Pennsylvania 38,788 19
Rhode Island 39,463 17
South Carolina 31,013 47
South Dakota 33,905 34
Tennessee 33,280 39
Texas 37,187 21
Utah 31,189 45
Vermont 36,670 23
Virginia 41,347 9
Washington 38,414 14
West Virginia 29,537 49
Wisconsin 36,047 25
Wyoming 43,226 6

YOU'RE rough ridin' POOR.
Is that Manhattan?  My God, it's beautiful!

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: December 05, 2011, 07:17:29 PM »
Colby, Kansas--the masturbation Capitol of Kansas.  Kansas, the masturbation Capitol of the united states. Wow. Rightmeow must be a Colby Kansas lifelong resident. How you became so eerily similar in appearance to the BTTF guy is really a mystery. Now foreal, kill yourself.

Source?

Offline EuroCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: December 05, 2011, 07:17:51 PM »
Haha. In the movie back to the future, that's exactly what it would have looked like. Now kill yourself. Now. No formal. Kill yourself
They're getting aggressive, folks. Somebody grab the tranq gun.

Offline hogtrough

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: December 05, 2011, 07:18:29 PM »
What’s the difference between a Kansas State woman and a bowling ball? You can only get three fingers in a bowling ball!

are you rough ridin' kidding me  :facepalm:

What an idiot.

4-finger bowling ball? Must have made them after they had a night with your wife.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: December 05, 2011, 07:18:36 PM »
SECFootballOwnsYou, SEC football owns you.