Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 935853 times)

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #1150 on: December 05, 2011, 06:00:41 PM »
I hope KSU never gets so low that we have to validate ourselves through the succes of our rivals. Its a total Iowa State move.

this. although i think moving up to iowa states level would be a step up for arky. i mean Paul Rhodes is at least 2X the coach of Nutt.

Offline Ham Malone

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: December 05, 2011, 06:01:39 PM »
Well said, Ham.  Now let's get back on topic where we talk about how winning over pigaggy does absolutely nothing for the KState football program.   :popcorn:

It's really an honor just to be able to use the same internet as KState football fans. 

Offline asava

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: December 05, 2011, 06:02:38 PM »
Well said, Ham.  Now let's get back on topic where we talk about how winning over pigaggy does absolutely nothing for the KState football program.   :popcorn:

It's really an honor just to be able to use the same internet as KState football fans. 

i don't know if you know this, but we named a city after Google once.

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: December 05, 2011, 06:03:06 PM »
How many yards do you think Dave Mustain will throw for during the game Natty State Aggies?

Offline K-State Is Great!

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: December 05, 2011, 06:04:53 PM »
Here's a great video informing you about what Manhattan, Kansas is like if you're an Arkansas fan and don't already know. (Or have never been anywhere in the Midwest, yes it's all the same)

Go Hogs Go

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1155 on: December 05, 2011, 06:05:40 PM »
How many yards do you think Dave Mustain will throw for during the game Natty State Aggies?

lol
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: December 05, 2011, 06:05:48 PM »
so you kansas people like busch light and skittles?  On my 300k salary I prefer a  nice filet( it is steak for the kansas people who don't know) and nice bottle of champagne... must suck to be a kansas state fan wabbassshhhhhhor whatever the eff that gay sound y'all do means

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Your sommelier must also be a pigaggie.

champagne and steak.  you guys are too much

Offline Ham Malone

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: December 05, 2011, 06:08:05 PM »

Far and away the best pig aggie poster. After the game is over and all these retards leave, please stick around.  :love:
I seriously doubt that being asked to stick around here is an indication that I'm a good poster..  :bigtoke:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: December 05, 2011, 06:09:42 PM »
so did the kid use meth or not?

:popcorn:

No he didn't.  He died of natural causes.  Pretty funny huh you little piece of crap?

No it is not funny, man what kind of sick humor do you have anyway?  I mean Wow.

Thanks for the information about the death of your student athlete and condolences.  But geez no need to call names.

Friends? :cheers:

Friends???

Offline asava

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: December 05, 2011, 06:11:02 PM »
so you kansas people like busch light and skittles?  On my 300k salary I prefer a  nice filet( it is steak for the kansas people who don't know) and nice bottle of champagne... must suck to be a kansas state fan wabbassshhhhhhor whatever the eff that gay sound y'all do means

NOW THATS WHERE I DRAW THE LINE. No one. AND I MEAN NO ONE comes over to my favorite message board and tells us kansans what a FILET is. that is just beyond the bounds of decency.

Offline RightMeow

• Combo-Fan
  • Wind it on up and bet the farm!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: December 05, 2011, 06:11:15 PM »
Manhattan, KS beachfront property.  

Fayetteville, AR  Frontporch property
Is that Manhattan?  My God, it's beautiful!

Offline ShoelessWes

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: December 05, 2011, 06:11:26 PM »

Far and away the best pig aggie poster. After the game is over and all these retards leave, please stick around.  :love:
I seriously doubt that being asked to stick around here is an indication that I'm a good poster..  :bigtoke:

They really don't get it... us Hog Fans, really never leave.

Offline Roger

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: December 05, 2011, 06:12:13 PM »
Sometimes I hate the anonymous nature of the internet. It makes small men talk big. To a good game.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: December 05, 2011, 06:13:38 PM »
Biggest Trolling Masterpiece of All-Time.   (BTMAT)

:love:

Offline vader

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: December 05, 2011, 06:14:57 PM »
First of all, I'm not an Arkansas fan. But judging by the comments on this thread, KSU fans may be the most ignorant, clessless fanbase I have ever witnessed. Also, your ignorance of football is without equal. You have the second most recognizable brand behind Notre Dame? Only in the state of Kansas. You have one decent season and now you think you're an elite team. R-Kansas is going to destroy your 'elite' team. maybe you should have watched some football this season. But more than that, you guys show your ignorance with constant insults of Arkansa and its people. I would bet that 99% of you have never been outside of your little 'middle of nowhere' state. And the guy who is joking about a young man's death.... I'm speechless. Dude, you are pure trash, plain and simple. Only an uneducated fool, living in a trailer park would would ever do such a thing. I will enjoy coming back to this board after your beatdown. Stay classy Kstate.

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: December 05, 2011, 06:15:27 PM »

They really don't get it... us Hog Fans, really never leave.

Nothing like having a few rival BBS'rs around!

Offline asava

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: December 05, 2011, 06:15:55 PM »
What do you people do when you realize there is a comment section on youtube?

Offline REL

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: December 05, 2011, 06:16:26 PM »
I hope KSU never gets so low that we have to validate ourselves through the succes of our rivals. Its a total Iowa State move.

this. although i think moving up to iowa states level would be a step up for arky. i mean Paul Rhodes is at least 2X the coach of Nutt.
We got rid of Nutt a long time ago? you can always google and search before you post such errors....

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: December 05, 2011, 06:18:33 PM »

We got rid of Nutt a long time ago? you can always google and search before you post such errors....

i know right? some people these days.

ROLL DAMN TIDE

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: December 05, 2011, 06:18:55 PM »
First of all, I'm not an Arkansas fan. But judging by the comments on this thread, KSU fans may be the most ignorant, clessless fanbase I have ever witnessed. Also, your ignorance of football is without equal. You have the second most recognizable brand behind Notre Dame? Only in the state of Kansas. You have one decent season and now you think you're an elite team. R-Kansas is going to destroy your 'elite' team. maybe you should have watched some football this season. But more than that, you guys show your ignorance with constant insults of Arkansa and its people. I would bet that 99% of you have never been outside of your little 'middle of nowhere' state. And the guy who is joking about a young man's death.... I'm speechless. Dude, you are pure trash, plain and simple. Only an uneducated fool, living in a trailer park would would ever do such a thing. I will enjoy coming back to this board after your beatdown. Stay classy Kstate.

yep, starting to get old...

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #1170 on: December 05, 2011, 06:19:39 PM »
Serious question, is Ham the only the only fan you guys have that isn't completely rough ridin' Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)? Just horrible bbs'rs...the lot of ya. Thanks for taking a steamy dump on our otherwise orderly site. :flush:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline HOGWILD PAYNE

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: December 05, 2011, 06:19:54 PM »
Is Arkansas like the Texas Tech of the SEC? 
  I didnt know the Sorry State of Kanas had a football team!!! What Championships do you have?? :zzz:

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: December 05, 2011, 06:20:26 PM »
Was watching some film on pigaggy today.  This Darrel McFadding guy looks like a pretty good back.  Hope we can shut him down.

Offline Ham Malone

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: December 05, 2011, 06:21:10 PM »
"STAY CLASSY KSTATE"

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: December 05, 2011, 06:21:41 PM »
Is Arkansas like the Texas Tech of the SEC?  
  I didnt know the Sorry State of Kanas had a football team!!! What Championships do you have?? :zzz:

1. Debate.  2. Crop Judging.  3. Milk Judging. 4. Meat Goatting