Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 935870 times)

Offline jkoler24

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #975 on: December 05, 2011, 04:39:37 PM »
They don't even know what division we're in.  It's the Big 12 Mother Effers!  It ain't intramurals y'all!
This guy doesn't even know that the Big 12 is considered a conference not a division and he used aint and y'all. Hahahahahahaha this is the dumbest mother rough rider i have seen so far. I think just because of his post Arkansas fans win this battle.

Offline hogfan214

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: December 05, 2011, 04:40:32 PM »
Back-to-back games against Iowa State and Arkansas is really going to tarnish our rep.  JFC, is there a hillbillier state than Arkansas?!  AND we have to play them in Dallas so their poor ass fanbase gets to drive their jalopies all Beverly Hillbillys style.  I really feel bad for the fine folks of DFW.

This one made me laugh harder than any.....almost half of arknasas' students are from texas and most of those are from the DFW area (kids in texas want to stay close to home while still being apart of the best conference in college football)...........and calling the state poor hahahahahahahaha when yall are in shock of how nice that stadium is remember that an arkansas alum paid for that

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: December 05, 2011, 04:40:55 PM »
I am going to turn this thread into a screen play.   :popcorn:

I can't wait to buy the Blu-Ray set with the entire cigars thread trilogy.  

Offline GoHogs!

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: December 05, 2011, 04:41:11 PM »
'...never count your money when you're sittin' at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done."

Expect the Hogs may have to teach y'all how to count as well as how to play football.

Offline NXL

• Really Terrible Poster
  • Point Plank'r
  • Fan
  • "A whole lot of places ..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: December 05, 2011, 04:41:29 PM »
I am going to turn this thread into a screen play.   :popcorn:

Catmatt already has.  He's shopping it in Los Angeles as we speak.

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: December 05, 2011, 04:42:32 PM »
Back-to-back games against Iowa State and Arkansas is really going to tarnish our rep.  JFC, is there a hillbillier state than Arkansas?!  AND we have to play them in Dallas so their poor ass fanbase gets to drive their jalopies all Beverly Hillbillys style.  I really feel bad for the fine folks of DFW.

This one made me laugh harder than any.....almost half of arknasas' students are from texas and most of those are from the DFW area (kids in texas want to stay close to home while still being apart of the best conference in college football)...........and calling the state poor hahahahahahahaha when yall are in shock of how nice that stadium is remember that an arkansas alum paid for that

'grats, jtksu  :cheers:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: December 05, 2011, 04:43:02 PM »
Y'All Y'All Y'Alllllllllllll Y'All Y'All

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: December 05, 2011, 04:43:27 PM »
Okay. I've done another round of posting analysis. Still seeing A LOT of ALL CAPS words with way too many punctuation marks. "Ya'll" is very common as well, except nobody can agree on how to spell it; "Ya'll" "Yal" "Y'all" have all been commonplace.

Things are starting to get more serious however, the Pigaggies are starting to learn how to use the bold function. Look alive, fellas. Look alive.

More later. go cats.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: December 05, 2011, 04:44:22 PM »
'...never count your money when you're sittin' at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done."

Expect the Hogs may have to teach y'all how to count as well as how to play football.

Do we have to take off our shoes or can we just use our hands?

Offline collegefootball44

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: December 05, 2011, 04:46:18 PM »

Ha no joke....you think the cats know that the billionaire owner of the stadium Jerry Jones has STRONG ties to Arkansas? What idiots

Offline ShoelessWes

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: December 05, 2011, 04:46:49 PM »
My Arkansas Brethren have apparently found the "bold" function on this forum.  :bait:

As tame as Hogville is compared to this site, when Razorback fans invade another forum, it is full on crazy.  Most come over and are downright stupid and intentionally play up the Arkansas stereotype, it is called a setup, so you talk down to us and drop bombs, whereas they will make you eat crow and (all of the sudden) be extremely articulate and intelligent when collecting said crow.. The worst part of your invitation to us, wasn't that we will be here until January 6th.... it is that we'll be here for years.
Don't believe us?  Ask Ole Miss fans, Ohio State Fans, Eastern Carolina fans.

Offline ksateBLOWS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: December 05, 2011, 04:47:41 PM »
again skinny benny... I made a mistake.. its hard concentrating on low class nut jobs like you. I'm trying to stay for a BIO final and a Chem Final. I'm sure you have never taken these upper level classes. But again when will you say anything about the game?? Im starting to wonder about Kansas State fans. It seems to me that you all love to talk crap on things that don't have any relevance to the game itself. Im sure you all have about a million "dumb redneck" jokes. But honestly we are trying to converse about a Football game.

ARK- 44(at least)
     Our passing attack is to strong for your 103rd ranked defense, and honestly our running game which is streaky will run all of over you. Defesnse will key on Klein and stop your offense. I see our stellar Special Teams scoring at least a touchdown. Also I see
Tyler Wilson- 28-43 360 yards 4 tds
Jarious Wright 7 catches 157 yards and 2 tds
Dennis Johnson 13 rush for 115 yards and a td

ksu- 17
     Colin Klein, great player..... But he is your only player. One dimensional doesn't work against an SEC opponent. Face it your team is way outmanned on all facets

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: December 05, 2011, 04:47:59 PM »
My Arkansas Brethren have apparently found the "bold" function on this forum.  :bait:

As tame as Hogville is compared to this site, when Razorback fans invade another forum, it is full on crazy.  Most come over and are downright stupid and intentionally play up the Arkansas stereotype, it is called a setup, so you talk down to us and drop bombs, whereas they will make you eat crow and (all of the sudden) be extremely articulate and intelligent when collecting said crow.. The worst part of your invitation to us, wasn't that we will be here until January 6th.... it is that we'll be here for years.
Double scheme. 

I knew it.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline RightMeow

• Combo-Fan
  • Wind it on up and bet the farm!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: December 05, 2011, 04:48:08 PM »
I expect lots of  at Jerry World in a little over a month.  

This is also great.  http://thebasementdweller.wordpress.com/tag/arkansas-razorbacks-suck/
Is that Manhattan?  My God, it's beautiful!

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: December 05, 2011, 04:48:17 PM »
Okay. I've done another round of posting analysis. Still seeing A LOT of ALL CAPS words with way too many punctuation marks. "Ya'll" is very common as well, except nobody can agree on how to spell it; "Ya'll" "Yal" "Y'all" have all been commonplace.

Things are starting to get more serious however, the Pigaggies are starting to learn how to use the bold function. Look alive, fellas. Look alive.

More later. go cats.

Just wait until the sour mash starts kicking in....going to be a very, very rough night.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #990 on: December 05, 2011, 04:48:25 PM »
I liked when the guy told us about how many cross country championships they had.

Offline SECOwnsBCS

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: December 05, 2011, 04:48:34 PM »
it's a bowl game. we didn't schedule it and don't have a choice in the matter. i think most people know that and aren't going to hold it against us or whatever.

This

Do you people protest at military funerals too..What tards you all are!! Arkansas will kick your ass back to kansas! Wow really didnt know kansas had a football team..The real money and real college football games are in the SEC. You are tactless scum. How can anyone talk about a deceased 19 year old college student  the way you practicing members of Westboro Baptist church did..after all thats what ya do in kansas right...I shows a low football IQ from all of your posts but then I would expect nothing less from your goofy asses. If you want to talk smack thats fine Im not even an Arkansas fan but what I have seen from this group apparently sanctioned by the school - you people are the real idiots of football

Offline NXL

• Really Terrible Poster
  • Point Plank'r
  • Fan
  • "A whole lot of places ..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: December 05, 2011, 04:49:46 PM »

Is it just me, or does this post remind you of Pee Wee Herman crashing his bike and saying, "I meant to do that!"

Offline hogfan0434

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: December 05, 2011, 04:50:24 PM »
Apparently K State Fans are just about as delusional as Oklahoma fans. Are you really talking down on a team whose only losses this year were to the number 1 team ( Bama was number one when they beat us, as was LSU.) The fact that you are playing Arkansas at all is great for your program, because I'm pretty sure half the country doesn't know that you even have one. Free publicity. Bottom line, your conference is weak, and you had a good year because you have a weak schedule. You really think you're ready for an SEC top 3 team? keep dreaming.

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: December 05, 2011, 04:50:25 PM »
LOL aint k-state like the lousiana tech of kansas? gettin murdered in basketball by KU all the time?? ha razorbacks gonna kill ya'll at jerry's place.

LSU fans aren't doing themselves any favors here.  :lol:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: December 05, 2011, 04:50:34 PM »
What are we up to on country lyric quotes?

Offline hogfan214

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: December 05, 2011, 04:51:46 PM »
just got done reading the blog and it litterally made me laugh out loud....it looks like kansas has kept you guys a little sheltered so im going to try to straighten everybody out with some actual facts
It better be 1500 words and riddled with exclamation points.

:drool:

I know, it's amazing how similar they all are.  They probably get about three sentences through Clams original post before they start shaking and hammering at the key board.

nope just facts....

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: December 05, 2011, 04:52:19 PM »

I, for one, appreciate your presence, ShoelessWes.  I anticipate many years of quality BBSing from our new friends.  :cheers:

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: December 05, 2011, 04:53:38 PM »
Someone let the Duggar kids git ahold of a computron:  I'm sorry, folks. Don't you cats worry yer little heads, now.  Arky knows it don't hold no candles to yer asscracks.  

You guys talk really funny.  If you talk you post, that is.

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: December 05, 2011, 04:55:12 PM »
After 40 pages the only confirmation I have is that "y'all" and "faggots" are the 2 most commonly used words in the pigaggy vocabulary  :dunno: