Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 936132 times)

Offline farmerchip

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #950 on: December 05, 2011, 04:28:18 PM »
Aww shucks.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: December 05, 2011, 04:29:16 PM »
You people are absolutely RIDICULOUS!!  Seriously?  How many more slams have you got?  And let me ask this...HOW MANY OF YOU SHOP AT WAL MART?  Get a grip and act like adults...PLEASE!!!  You will probably be singing a different tune after the game anyway!
Why don't you check this out:  http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings  and get back to me on where YOU stand in ALL of the rankings...um let me see BEHIND ARKANSAS??????

You guys are really showing your great Kansas Intelligence!  Keep it up!  You're making yourselves look like the backwards po-dunks you are!  GREAT JOB!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

They think we shop at Wal Mart.  They must be so poor.  :lol:

Offline NXL

• Really Terrible Poster
  • Point Plank'r
  • Fan
  • "A whole lot of places ..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: December 05, 2011, 04:29:58 PM »
Skinny Benny. I'm glad you found a spelling error.. I'm guessing that's the only error you found in my post? [INCORRECT PUNCTUATION] But hey I would to see your comment on what I said instead of a misplaced comma [IT WAS ACTUALLY AN APOSTROPHE]. I'm a Pre[HYPHEN]Med Student with a 4.0 GPA[YOUR SCHOOL MUST SUCK DICK BECAUSE YOUR WRITING IS TERRIBLE] sorry for misplacing a comma???[INCORRECT PUNCTUATION]  Now if you would quit being a pussy and like to comment than [THEN] I would be thrilled to hear your response.

FYP!   :cheers:

:lol:

Offline Fayettechill

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: December 05, 2011, 04:30:30 PM »
You people are absolutely RIDICULOUS!!  Seriously?  How many more slams have you got?  And let me ask this...HOW MANY OF YOU SHOP AT WAL MART?  Get a grip and act like adults...PLEASE!!!  You will probably be singing a different tune after the game anyway!
Why don't you check this out:  http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings  and get back to me on where YOU stand in ALL of the rankings...um let me see BEHIND ARKANSAS??????

You guys are really showing your great Kansas Intelligence!  Keep it up!  You're making yourselves look like the backwards po-dunks you are!  GREAT JOB!!

You probably shop at Kansas Mart; err, K-Mart

Offline BobbyHog

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: December 05, 2011, 04:31:15 PM »
Kent St.- Kansas St., it's all the same. Kind of like the way you say tomato.

Offline hogfan214

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: December 05, 2011, 04:31:43 PM »
just got done reading the blog and it litterally made me laugh out loud....it looks like kansas has kept you guys a little sheltered so im going to try to straighten everybody out with some actual facts

Offline BIG12SUCKS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: December 05, 2011, 04:32:01 PM »
From 1935 to 1990, Kansas State only had four winning seasons. A 28-game losing streak from 1945–1948 (second longest in NCAA Bowl Subdivision history), additional losing streaks of 18 and 17 games in the 1960s, and being outscored 188-0 by Kansas from 1960 to 1965. In 1989 Kstate was statistically the worst program in Division I-A with an overall record of 299-509-41. Kansas State became the first NCAA team to lose 500 games in 1988. On September 19, 2009, Kansas State became the third FBS team to lose 600 games. No wonder they wanna talk trash!!!

K state fans know this yet somehow they have the best tradition in the country behind Notre Dame? Dumbasses

Offline NaturalState

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: December 05, 2011, 04:32:07 PM »
So, wait a second, I'm obviously an Arkansas fan, but can a true K-State fan answer me a couple questions?

1. How would beating Arkansas (a team ranked above yours in every poll, a team widely regarded as having a more storied history, and a team favored to win) hurt the image of your program in any way? I thought wins against good teams were a good thing for your program, but maybe things are different in Kansas.

2. How do you think America/the college football landscape views the Arkansas Razorback football team, if you're being completely honest?

3. How do you think America/the college football landscape views the Kansas State football team, if you're being completely honest?

4. What do you think the score will be, if you're being completely honest?

As for my answers to those questions:
1. It doesn't. It would be a huge win for K-State to beat Arkansas, who many see as the 3rd best team in the SEC (who pretty much everyone agrees is the strongest conference in CFB). There would be literally nothing but positives for K-State if they were able to pull off this upset.

2. I think they see them as a strong team in the strongest conference. They see them as right there in that 2nd tier of great teams (Bama and LSU being at the top), alongside teams like Oregon, Ok State, Stanford (begrudgingly), and maybe Boise.

3. I think they see them as an underdog who have had a great season under a great coach. They're probably in the 3rd tier of CFB teams with the likes of South Carolina, Wisconsin, Va Tech, and Baylor.

4. I think Arkansas will definitely win, but it won't be a huge blowout. I see K-State putting up a good fight for a half or so, then Arkansas' great passing offense and NFL quality receivers running wild over K-State's less than stellar pass D. Klein running the ball will be the majority of K-State's offense (Arkansas has a poor run defense, and isn't very good with mobile QBs).

But I'd like to hear a K-State fan's honest views, because I've only ever met 1 or two (despite living all over the country and overseas).

Offline Professor51

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: December 05, 2011, 04:32:44 PM »
All this smack talk and racist remarks and general BS...What BCS bowl are you guys playing for? The only thing that is going to hur Kstate is your asses when Those Hogs run you back across the Mason Dixon line to lick your wounds..For all of you younsters that do not know what the Mason Dixon line is...It is where the South comes to SH** and the North comes to eat. You are all a bunch of Pitiful Bast***s.. Just make sure your team shows up on Jan 6th in Dallas.

quote from Steve Jones (sports prognosticator)..."There is not a team in the BIGcrybaby12 that can beat the top 5 of the SEC" That is a profound statement. But it is soooo true and you.

The only thing that ever come out of the state of Kansas that was anygood, was the wind from all you people talking at the same time. BUuuahaaa.

Just remember...the 3 most dreaded words in college football...WOOoooo Piiiggggg SOOOoooie...Also, IF that lame mastcot of yours won't  fly, We will be glad to fly that bird all day for you.

Now then, I am going to sit back and watch some of the best REDNECK asses make an even bigger one out of yourselves. I refuse to have a battle of Wits with an unarmed bunch of flat land hillbillies. Picdk up your crying towels as you exit from Texas back into Okla. ....Oh juxt to clarify our two losses this year. they were to the number one teams in the nation. Alabama when they were #1 and to LSwho when they were @1..who the hell have you bunch of sissies played. LOLOL.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: December 05, 2011, 04:32:56 PM »
Any EMAWs ever think to ask their assistants where they shop?  :dunno:

As long as they don't buy crap, I really don't care.

Offline Maccat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #960 on: December 05, 2011, 04:33:06 PM »
Skinny Benny. I'm glad you found a spelling error.. I'm guessing that's the only error you found in my post? [INCORRECT PUNCTUATION] But hey I would to see your comment on what I said instead of a misplaced comma [IT WAS ACTUALLY AN APOSTROPHE]. I'm a Pre[HYPHEN]Med Student with a 4.0 GPA[YOUR SCHOOL MUST SUCK DICK BECAUSE YOUR WRITING IS TERRIBLE] sorry for misplacing a comma???[INCORRECT PUNCTUATION]  Now if you would quit being a pussy and like to comment than [THEN] I would be thrilled to hear your response.

FYP!   :cheers:

:bwpopcorn:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: December 05, 2011, 04:33:10 PM »
just got done reading the blog and it litterally made me laugh out loud....it looks like kansas has kept you guys a little sheltered so im going to try to straighten everybody out with some actual facts
It better be 1500 words and riddled with exclamation points.

:drool:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline collegefootball44

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: December 05, 2011, 04:33:34 PM »
They don't even know what division we're in.  It's the Big 12 Mother Effers!  It ain't intramurals y'all!

Ha, people don't even know who K State is much less your crappy division, lol.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: December 05, 2011, 04:33:48 PM »
let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time let's have a real good time

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: December 05, 2011, 04:34:11 PM »
You people are absolutely RIDICULOUS!!  Seriously?  How many more slams have you got?  And let me ask this...HOW MANY OF YOU SHOP AT WAL MART?  Get a grip and act like adults...PLEASE!!!  You will probably be singing a different tune after the game anyway!
Why don't you check this out:  http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings  and get back to me on where YOU stand in ALL of the rankings...um let me see BEHIND ARKANSAS??????

You guys are really showing your great Kansas Intelligence!  Keep it up!  You're making yourselves look like the backwards po-dunks you are!  GREAT JOB!!

You probably shop at Kansas Mart; err, K-Mart

I think i drove by one of those stores once when my driver accidentally exited the highway during some construction. we, of course, found our way back on the highway so i could get on my G6 and make it to milan for the show. what is in these "wall marts"?

Offline hogfan214

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: December 05, 2011, 04:34:22 PM »
Arkansas is one of those old SWC teams that we didn't let in the Big12, right?  Like TCU only now TCU is better than them so they're in, no?

Arkansas was the first team to leave the SWC and the Big 12 tried to get them back but they could not come close to affording what the SEC was offering Arkansas....check your facts

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: December 05, 2011, 04:34:30 PM »
All this smack talk and racist remarks and general BS...What BCS bowl are you guys playing for? The only thing that is going to hur Kstate is your asses when Those Hogs run you back across the Mason Dixon line to lick your wounds..For all of you younsters that do not know what the Mason Dixon line is...It is where the South comes to SH** and the North comes to eat. You are all a bunch of Pitiful Bast***s.. Just make sure your team shows up on Jan 6th in Dallas.

quote from Steve Jones (sports prognosticator)..."There is not a team in the BIGcrybaby12 that can beat the top 5 of the SEC" That is a profound statement. But it is soooo true and you.

The only thing that ever come out of the state of Kansas that was anygood, was the wind from all you people talking at the same time. BUuuahaaa.

Just remember...the 3 most dreaded words in college football...WOOoooo Piiiggggg SOOOoooie...Also, IF that lame mastcot of yours won't  fly, We will be glad to fly that bird all day for you.

Now then, I am going to sit back and watch some of the best REDNECK asses make an even bigger one out of yourselves. I refuse to have a battle of Wits with an unarmed bunch of flat land hillbillies. Picdk up your crying towels as you exit from Texas back into Okla. ....Oh juxt to clarify our two losses this year. they were to the number one teams in the nation. Alabama when they were #1 and to LSwho when they were @1..who the hell have you bunch of sissies played. LOLOL.

I want to get this tattooed on my face.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: December 05, 2011, 04:35:04 PM »

Oh yeah did you read the "how to dress on gameday" one?  It's amazing stuff.  :thumbsup:

Offline NXL

• Really Terrible Poster
  • Point Plank'r
  • Fan
  • "A whole lot of places ..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: December 05, 2011, 04:35:24 PM »

Geez, it's like trying to convince a child there is no Santa Claus ...

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: December 05, 2011, 04:35:52 PM »
It better be 1500 words and riddled with exclamation points.

:drool:

I know, it's amazing how similar they all are.  They probably get about three sentences through Clams original post before they start shaking and hammering at the key board.

Offline Urmomnomnom

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: December 05, 2011, 04:36:50 PM »
We have none, and frankly we're pretty damn proud of it . . . being an Elite academic institution for so many years precluded us from extending that same dominance on to the field and court of play.

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities/spp%2B50/page+3

Looks like that "Elite academic institution" seems to be ranked behind UofA....for shame!

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: December 05, 2011, 04:37:14 PM »
Hillbilly Aggie fans please confine you dumbass comments to 3 lines or less.  No more manifestos!
An Aggie is a texas A&M fan moron

No an Aggie is a Texas A&M alum; they don't have fans.

The funniest post in this whole thread, and no one even says a word.   Kudos, bro, that's funny AND true.

No, the funniest posts have been all of Arkansas' Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) fans responding with page long responses about how pissed off they are. To summarize, they all say "SERIOUSLY?!!?! HOW DO YA'LL REALLY THINK YA'LL GON' BEAT ARKANSAS!!! YA'LL BE STUPID!! YA'LL HAVE THE 102ND BEST PAST DEFENSE!!! YA'LL SUCK!!!

HOGS 38
STUPID HICK CATS 17

WPS!!!

Seriously, a thread like this starts I think "no way this is going to work, it's too obvious". I can't believe you stupid redneck hedgehogs are still responding to it.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: December 05, 2011, 04:37:25 PM »
You mean the south shits on the border between Pennsylvania and Maryland?  Someone should tell people not to eat there!

Offline farmerchip

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: December 05, 2011, 04:37:39 PM »
Someone let the Duggar kids git ahold of a computron:  I'm sorry, folks. Don't you cats worry yer little heads, now.  Arky knows it don't hold no candles to yer asscracks.  

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: December 05, 2011, 04:38:58 PM »
I am going to turn this thread into a screen play.   :popcorn: