Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 927524 times)

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Is there really a thread on here asking if playing Arkansas will hurt?
« Reply #800 on: December 05, 2011, 02:51:22 PM »
What other threads do you see?

Offline WooPigMotherEffinSooiee

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #801 on: December 05, 2011, 02:51:38 PM »
just got done having sex with my cousin in a wal-mart bathroom when i stumbled upon this site. how do y'all know everything about our state. its almost like u were in the barn when i was having sex with that pig. anyways, best sarcasm used on a message board i've seen in awhile. and to my fellow Arkansans, take a freakin' joke. now i gotta get back to that hanging going on in my backyard. good day to all of you.

Offline LSU05

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: December 05, 2011, 02:51:47 PM »
Ok let's get this straight I just registered for yalls shitty wanna be rivals in Kansas cause even though I'm a big LSU fan and I just want to point out that we are going to the National Championship Game.  Any who I'm pretty sure yall douche bags know that every team in the SEC can swack any team in the big 8 or 10.  I mean hell yall can't even keep teams in yalls conference cause yall suck so bad but I did hear yall may merge with the WAC.  haha!!  AR is gonna smoke yall and Im not even a AR fan.  Yall bring yalls candy ass to SEC and I bet yall may win 2 conference games and those would be against a tenn, ole miss, and vandy and yall may not even be able to win any of them.  

Offline HogFan501

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: December 05, 2011, 02:52:05 PM »
Am I really reading this correctly? Is a school from the Big 12 really questioning whether or not the 3rd best team in the SEC is a worthy opponent? You silly little bastards. The only reason Arkansas is not in a BCS bowl is because of stupid rules allowing only 2 schools from a conference to participate in BCS bowls. Let's no forget that the only 2 schools we lost to this year are playing for the National Championship. Your 2 losses were to respectable schools but it did take you 4 OTs to beat a team we beat rather handily, at least in the second half. The Big 12 is so weak that they only got one team in plus your Big "12" actually only has 10 teams and even then you couldn't qualify. Hell, you guys weren't even in the discussion regarding top teams, and that was the case all year! If it weren't for real teams like Oklahoma, OSU, and Texas bailing the rest of the Big 8 out, you guys would probably be playing a WAC conference schedule. Your athletic program is what? I don't even know because no one talks about it outside of Manhattan. You've had one talented athlete in the past 25 years that I have followed sports, and that was a basketball player named Beasley. So keep talking all of the stupid nonsense you guys want, it will all be decided on January 6. I've checked out a lot of the Arkansas fan sites and we think so little of your school, that we aren't even talking about you guys.

Offline pussycat

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: December 05, 2011, 02:52:12 PM »
Link?

Try looking through the thread titles on the first page of the site, Einstein.

Offline Dingo

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: December 05, 2011, 02:52:16 PM »
Greetings from 'other' Manhattan,
No. The answer, Cat fans, is...no, playing the University of Arkansas in the bloody Cotton Bowl (which has the evening all to itself) only enhances your reputation. I mean honestly, the childishness on this board..even for the internet...sorry, (I don't want to fight Kansas State peoples! I went through the reg process and "assembled the image..." - mine was a house) I'm not from Arkansas, I'm not going to tell you where I'm from, but it isn't Arkansas, or New York and, certainly isn't Lawrence, KS either. Many other posters, most of them Akransas fans it would seem, have pointed out the several material respects in which the the Razorbacks (as they are presently composed) are superior to your Wildcats - (ibid). I was living in 'other Manhattan' last year when the KSU crew were very cruelly denied a rightful victory in the Pinstripe Bowl - you guys remember. Point is, the Razorbacks were in the Sugar Bowl, in the BCS, and while they ended up playing a lousy first half, folowed by a typically frantic, impressive, comeback during which they blocked a punt, right? and then Mallet wound up being picked, I beleieve. They lost anyway. Ohio State were honeycombed by corruption and graft. The game was memorable for little else. When one compares the Texas A&M games, one recalls that your dudes nearly gave it away and that Mike Sherman's frightful, jelly-legged bungling, a boot PI call in the endzone rather gifted that game to you. The Razorbacks took their win from the Aggies, just snatched it and ate of it, supped of it. Certainly the missed figgie against Vandy was most fortuitous for them, but Vandy are a decent team, little Rodgers is a gamer and they play smart those commiedoors. Now, how did I see the ARK - Vandy game? Because in New York, new york gets all the finest entertainments and the MSG network which broadcasts the Knicks, Rangers etc. also broadcasts one SEC game each week.(occassional big 12 games on deeper fox sports affiliate - your shaky win against ISU being one) Time Warner Cable pay a little bit more for the rights each year, each term, and are happy to do it, because the SEC is the premier conference, the game, the sport of college football at its finest. This circumstance is temporary, but it is a certaintity - dig and be cognisant...hold in that rage...the SEC is what you might call 'a going concern,' while the Big 12{-4 (+TCU)} is in a state of transition..shall we say. We shall, because we are being politic. Recruiting prospects suffer since young men are less willing to sit on the sidelines, take the redshirt, at KSU (Baylor et al.) because the conference is in a state of flux, and Texas isn't Texas exactly, and we see that Oklahoma are always one injury away from being undermanned...you get it. I mean Texas scored exactly 5 points against Missouri, my god. And yes, teams in the NCAA can improve very quickly, and devolve just as quickly, so weeks are occassionaly months - legal idiom? Boring myself now...NOW HEAR THIS WITH YOUR EYES: If you beat these Razorbacks you should consider yourselves lucky. If you don't see the value you in it that is on you. It has been a long time, most of a decade, since KSU football did much of anything, not since Sproles and Freeman (q. morgan? drafted by then?) furiously slapped'd'd the Sooners in the now defunct B12 Championship Game '03, was it? So, I should think a little gratitude and good cheer is in order. Or is that not your thing? You definitely restablished yourselves this year. However, this mincing about " national recognizability " surveys etc is transparent and petty. Never quote that survey in public ever again - seriously guys, I want to respect you.

love, love, love,
a fellow human

DID NOT READ
I'm not a psychopath.  I'm a high-functioning sociopath.  Do your research.

Offline Professor Farnsworth

• Fan
  • Good News Everyone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: December 05, 2011, 02:52:24 PM »
I'm an  alumni of Kstate and this topic/comments are just ridiculous. People like all of you are the reason our program is going down instead of progressing. Arkansas is a very nice school and very friendly campus. I should know, my Nephew played there. Their football program this year is outstanding as well as their players. *Hint* there's a reason their #6 and their only losses are to bama and LSU. Have you seen any threads of them taking stabs at our program or our men online? No. All of you are worried about Arkansas making our program look bad, well your making us look terrible by all these post I've read. I seen a racist comment someone made about them and I just wanted that person to know that my Nephew (which attended U of A) is African American. He had nothing but great things to say about his 4 years at that college. So please stop giving Kstate a bad rep with your ignorant comments.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: December 05, 2011, 02:52:30 PM »
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, menthols,blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, price of gas, blah, blah, blah, south will rise, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, opossums, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, baby is not mine, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, dentures, blah, blah, blah, blah, pot luck dinner, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, started as a Walmart greeter, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, you can't cook meth on a Coleman camp stove, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, Social services, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, colored people, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, abortions, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, child support, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, made in the USA, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, dixie flag, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, stopped sniffing glue, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, SEC, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, catfish, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah

Like a broken freaking record around here.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: December 05, 2011, 02:52:32 PM »
Mods please merge with thread to which OP is referring.

TIA

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: December 05, 2011, 02:53:26 PM »
I haven't seen one. False call, I guess. Welp, see you later!

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #810 on: December 05, 2011, 02:53:31 PM »
Have there been as many new members as there are today?  Welcome to all of you!!!  :cheers:

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: December 05, 2011, 02:54:17 PM »
just got done having sex with my cousin in a wal-mart bathroom when i stumbled upon this site. how do y'all know everything about our state. its almost like u were in the barn when i was having sex with that pig. anyways, best sarcasm used on a message board i've seen in awhile. and to my fellow Arkansans, take a freakin' joke. now i gotta get back to that hanging going on in my backyard. good day to all of you.

This is fantastic

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: December 05, 2011, 02:54:39 PM »
Ok let's get this straight I just registered for yalls shitty wanna be rivals in Kansas cause even though I'm a big LSU fan and I just want to point out that we are going to the National Championship Game.  Any who I'm pretty sure yall douche bags know that every team in the SEC can swack any team in the big 8 or 10.  I mean hell yall can't even keep teams in yalls conference cause yall suck so bad but I did hear yall may merge with the WAC.  haha!!  AR is gonna smoke yall and Im not even a AR fan.  Yall bring yalls candy ass to SEC and I bet yall may win 2 conference games and those would be against a tenn, ole miss, and vandy and yall may not even be able to win any of them.  

really ties the room together, thanks gator fan

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: December 05, 2011, 02:54:44 PM »
If you guys are interested in following the lead of the big 10 (traditional powerhouse conference) and changing your division names, here are some ideas.....

http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=15166.0

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: December 05, 2011, 02:54:49 PM »
Is this dude suggesting that playing the Sugarbears is NOT going to hurt our glorious reputation?  :confused:
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: December 05, 2011, 02:54:51 PM »

STAY OUT OF THIS, CHEATER!

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: December 05, 2011, 02:55:33 PM »
Have there been as many new members as there are today?  Welcome to all of you!!!  :cheers:

that is just a classy move by a classy fan of a class act team.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: December 05, 2011, 02:55:35 PM »
I call Shenanigans.

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: December 05, 2011, 02:56:06 PM »

:horrorsurprise:

:lol:

Offline Doberman_CATS!!!

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: December 05, 2011, 02:56:31 PM »

This  :thumbsup:

Offline KSUSUCKS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: December 05, 2011, 02:56:43 PM »
wow just looked and the only teams that KSU beat by over a TD is Kent State and Kansas. and they only played 3 top 25 teams and lost two of those games beating no.23 Baylor. What absolute studs

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: December 05, 2011, 02:57:30 PM »

Scam Newton was a cheater and we would've beat you guys in '07 if we didn't have so many fall starts.

Quentin Groves  :angry:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline LynchMob

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: December 05, 2011, 02:58:44 PM »

YALL

Offline KSUSUCKS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: December 05, 2011, 02:59:19 PM »
Have there been as many new members as there are today?  Welcome to all of you!!!  :cheers:

that is just a classy move by a classy fan of a class act team.
Yah just pissing off a few Arkansas fans will get you more members than you could ever get for your shitty floor rug program. Just trying to bring some LHC Bill Snyder "class" to the place

Offline HOG FAN

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: December 05, 2011, 03:00:10 PM »
Whoever the complete moron is that compared Kansas State to Notre Dame must be logging in from the Betty Ford clinic and having hallucinations from crack withdrawals.   Your program doesn't even have the national recoginition that the worst SEC team has. Outside of what's left your pathetic Big 12, now known as the Nobody Wants Them 8, nobody even knows that Kansas State has a football team.  You idiots are going to learn the hard way who Arkansas is and also find out why your pathetic program will never be asked to join an elite conference like the SEC.  By the way, the Southwest Conference fell apart when the Hogs moved to a REAL conference to play real against REAL college football programs, and we are the third best team in our ELITE SEC behind only the two best teams in the country.

You people need to go ahead and start making your way to Dallas, because it's going to take a while on the back of horses and mules Toto!!!!  Texas has had a drought this year, so you need to bring plenty of hay with you, haha.  

Vegas obviously knows who we are and dismisses your existence, as we are an 8.5 point favorite.  We will hurt your image after the complette beat down you receive from us!

See you losers in Dallas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!