Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 936000 times)

Offline elliskevin07

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #400 on: December 05, 2011, 11:59:10 AM »
Yes it will hurt the "image" of kansas state when arkansas puts 50+ against them. Kansas State does not stand a chance. And Arkansas is not a ''small time" team. They will devour the mildcats

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: December 05, 2011, 11:59:20 AM »

yeah, so what?

Well, aren't you the smart and witty guy?   :excited:

LoL    I swear!  Get over yourself.  Your program GETS to play in a bowl game.  A lot of programs don't get that privilege.  
Honestly, I don't give a rat's ass who we play.  It's a bowl game--it provides both teams national exposure, win or lose.  Why oh why would anyone bitch whine and moan about their reputation being "sullied" by playing in a bowl game against a top 10 ranked team????  I don't get it, I just don't get it!

Blah Blah  :blah:...    Go fall on your pitch fork.  Stupid hill folk. :opcat:

Wow!  Just Wow.  I'm not often speechless, but this kind of crap leaves me speechless--ALMOST.

When one can't engage in a rationale and knowledgeable argument, one resorts to being an ass.  That is sad.
Best of Luck to the Kansas football program.  I hope it's a fantastic game--and I hope we grind your little butts into the turf.  Nothing personal--I'm just a Razorback fan!

christ, again with the forcefully doing things to our butts...

you PigAggies need to realize that it's all cool if you find a consenting person to do all the butt play of your dreams with, but lay off the forcefully doing it to non-consenting people....

Offline theymightbegiants

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: December 05, 2011, 12:00:15 PM »
And to basically the whole first page of this thread, it's funny because no one has hardly heard of KSU, but you could ask anyone in the North/s/e/w areas and most would have heard of us.

Oh, this thread is certainly funny, but (appropriately) you haven't figured out why.

:bwpopcorn:
Bump :fistpump:
"I feel safe in white because, deep down inside, I'm an angel"-Puff Daddy

Offline Hogwild

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: December 05, 2011, 12:01:12 PM »
And to basically the whole first page of this thread, it's funny because no one has hardly heard of KSU, but you could ask anyone in the North/s/e/w areas and most would have heard of us.

I had to google to see which Kansas team had the Wildcats.  You all have played E. KY, IA State and Tx Tech and you say WE are weak? That's rich....beautiful!!!

Offline PurpleSleezyE

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: December 05, 2011, 12:01:40 PM »
This thread has been delightful entertainment.  Love all the Hog tucks that have jumped in with their "I have 2 companies" and "have you heard of the SEC" talking points.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: December 05, 2011, 12:02:23 PM »
As most of you here know I'm first cousins with Chris Fowler.  I was discussing this matchup with him over email this morning and he was pretty blunt about his feelings.  Said that this was a lose/lose for the Wildcats.  He said he thinks we run away with this one but was concerned we wouldn't even show up to play this loser game given our dissapointment over not making the NC or BCS game.  He said that one thing that could really hurt is for us to pull out a squeeker against what, on paper, is a hugely overmatched Arkansas team.  I tend to agree with him.  I mean, we win and big rough ridin' deal.  It's Arkansas.  We should beat these nobodys.  But, we just squeek by or somehow find a way to lose this game and we are a laughing stock.  Thoughts?

Offline PurpleSleezyE

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: December 05, 2011, 12:02:35 PM »
#2 on Playboy's list of std-ridden campuses.  UA, you can always look down on Arkansas State.  :cheers:  <---- But with penicillan.

You're not playing Arkansas State genius.  It's the University of Arkansas.  

Damn't!  Now our image is really going to be screwed!  Thanks a lot BCS bastards!

Offline Razorfact911

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Does playing Kansas St hurt Arkansas' Reputation?
« Reply #407 on: December 05, 2011, 12:02:41 PM »
I would think so because Arkansas is in the SEC and their only losses are to both the teams that will be playing in the National Championship. But hey Kansas St did make it to the highly touted race for the New Era Pinstripe Bowl last year and came in 2nd by losing to a tough 7-5 Syracuse team. Being from Arkansas, the only time I see the state of Kansas is when Im driving through its flat nothingness to get to the other side. Poor kids cant even play hide and go seek in Kansas, it would be just kids standing out in the open.  Arkansas is also ranked higher in every poll than Kansas St. But at least the game is in Dallas so both states can travel well. If you type in 'gayest color' on google the first topic that comes up in the definition of lavender....what color are you guys? And dont get super critical and say something like "its actually violet sir".

Cotton Bowl prediction: Arkansas 38 - Kansas St 17

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: December 05, 2011, 12:02:59 PM »
How in the world do you say your second only to ND? you aren't even the best program in your state. Maybe third behind Wichita ST. your defense is a joke that will get absolutely raped. our two losses can be found in the BCS national championsip game, where are yours? Save the trash talk for Iowa State and Kansas, teams you have a chance against. Cleine hasn't seen an SEC defense, and his visions gonna be even more blurry after a couple hits. The only hillbillies we have is in southern arkansas, only because its attached to Lousiana. KSUcks
This is so good it must be a sock.  Hey we have a lot of experience with the Missouri MethHeads.  We know you're like right by them.  You're not going to get away with claiming the Ozarks aren't full of hillbillies.  

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: December 05, 2011, 12:03:10 PM »
Are these Arkiesaw piggies related to the squawks? They sound alot alike. Kinda interchangeable it sounds.

Offline Ham Malone

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: December 05, 2011, 12:03:31 PM »
Well, mighty KState, you may have won the battle when it comes to intelligence, humor, and athletic ability. but apparently every single short bus in the state of Arkansas has been re-routed to goEMAW.  Y'all can look forward to a whole month of these wonderful folks who feature low post counts, no grammar skills, and browsers that are so old that they don't underline misspelled words in red. 

Looks like the joke is on you!   :pbj:

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: December 05, 2011, 12:04:01 PM »
As most of you here know I'm first cousins with Chris Fowler.  I was discussing this matchup with him over email this morning and he was pretty blunt about his feelings.  Said that this was a lose/lose for the Wildcats.  He said he thinks we run away with this one but was concerned we wouldn't even show up to play this loser game given our dissapointment over not making the NC or BCS game.  He said that one thing that could really hurt is for us to pull out a squeeker against what, on paper, is a hugely overmatched Arkansas team.  I tend to agree with him.  I mean, we win and big rough ridin' deal.  It's Arkansas.  We should beat these nobodys.  But, we just squeek by or somehow find a way to lose this game and we are a laughing stock.  Thoughts?

i think that you have very good blood lines in your family.

Offline stobblebobby

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: December 05, 2011, 12:04:16 PM »
This is such a gem. Who knew in one day Hog fans would give us such glorious BBSing?

Predicto: We win by 34. Only neg to the game is it destroys our season-long catchy moniker "Cardiac Cats".

Looking forward to the next month. See you when this thread reaches page 100. (Next week? Tomorrow?)

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Does playing Kansas St hurt Arkansas' Reputation?
« Reply #413 on: December 05, 2011, 12:04:49 PM »
I would think so because Arkansas is in the SEC and their only losses are to both the teams that will be playing in the National Championship. But hey Kansas St did make it to the highly touted race for the New Era Pinstripe Bowl last year and came in 2nd by losing to a tough 7-5 Syracuse team. Being from Arkansas, the only time I see the state of Kansas is when Im driving through its flat nothingness to get to the other side. Poor kids cant even play hide and go seek in Kansas, it would be just kids standing out in the open.  Arkansas is also ranked higher in every poll than Kansas St. But at least the game is in Dallas so both states can travel well. If you type in 'gayest color' on google the first topic that comes up in the definition of lavender....what color are you guys? And dont get super critical and say something like "its actually violet sir".

Cotton Bowl prediction: Arkansas 38 - Kansas St 17

colors can't be "gay". If you weren't such a piece of crap bigot you would understand. Go back to your David Duke message board

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: December 05, 2011, 12:05:08 PM »
Oh, I get it.  Because we have a thread with the same title!!!!   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline kstater

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: December 05, 2011, 12:05:21 PM »
A gay joke.  That's original I guess.

Offline KSUSUCKS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: December 05, 2011, 12:05:25 PM »
funny to see people still talk crap about SEC, when yet another year will go by with and SEC national champion. Not to mention we dominate the bowl season, Big 12 is really a joke, you hang on to Texas' coattail in the hopes theyll carry the conference, but when your shithole conference does collapse, where are you going? C-USA is avaliable, and we need someone to replace Ole Miss so we have someone to kick the crap out of every year.

Offline Arkansas#1

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: December 05, 2011, 12:06:09 PM »

i think that you have very good blood lines in your family.
You are already a laughing stock, go ahead and kill yourself now.

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: December 05, 2011, 12:06:21 PM »
Jerry Jones must be jizzing in his pants thinking about bringing in a true bluebood program like KSU in to face his alma mater  :love:

Offline ArkieRon

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: December 05, 2011, 12:06:30 PM »
Yes, playing Arkansas will most certainly hurt your program. It will hurt the players, the coaches, and the fans. Will you drop in the polls from playing Arkansas. Absolutely! Without question. Why? You are going to recieve an old fashioned "ASS WHIPPIN"...thats why. Go ahead, talk bad about the state of Arkansas, its citizens, and the team. Your OVER-RATED team ranks 104th in the nation in pass defense. That, you bunch of HAYSEEDS, aint gonna get the job done. The Razorbacks are bigger, stronger, and faster. Up until the bowl announcement, I had no idea that Kansas State had a football program. Reading your posts, I cant figure out why Walmart, racism, and hillbillies have to do with football. Keep dreaming flatlanders, keep dreaming!

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #420 on: December 05, 2011, 12:06:39 PM »
If you take out all of Florida State's national championships the SEC looks pretty mid majory on paper

Offline RazorbackswilltrashKSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: December 05, 2011, 12:06:57 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Chris Fowler? Really? Who cares if you are related to him. And who cares if he is on College Gameday. I wouldn't go to him for advice about Arkansas. I wouldn't go to him for advice about anything football related. I could do as good of a job as any of those guys on College Gameday. How can playing a team that is ranked higher than you possibly make you look bad?

I guess since K-State is so great, as a Hog fan we should be thankful for this match up because it will make us look really good? Please... Oklahoma would have been a better matchup for us.

Offline MarilynKay

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: December 05, 2011, 12:07:12 PM »

yeah, so what?

Well, aren't you the smart and witty guy?   :excited:

LoL    I swear!  Get over yourself.  Your program GETS to play in a bowl game.  A lot of programs don't get that privilege.  
Honestly, I don't give a rat's ass who we play.  It's a bowl game--it provides both teams national exposure, win or lose.  Why oh why would anyone bitch whine and moan about their reputation being "sullied" by playing in a bowl game against a top 10 ranked team????  I don't get it, I just don't get it!

Blah Blah  :blah:...    Go fall on your pitch fork.  Stupid hill folk. :opcat:

Wow!  Just Wow.  I'm not often speechless, but this kind of crap leaves me speechless--ALMOST.

When one can't engage in a rationale and knowledgeable argument, one resorts to being an ass.  That is sad.
Best of Luck to the Kansas football program.  I hope it's a fantastic game--and I hope we grind your little butts into the turf.  Nothing personal--I'm just a Razorback fan!

christ, again with the forcefully doing things to our butts...

you PigAggies need to realize that it's all cool if you find a consenting person to do all the butt play of your dreams with, but lay off the forcefully doing it to non-consenting people....

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, "son".
Good God! Us Hog fans are usually pretty rabid in their support of our team.  But, we can manage to form coherent arguments, maintain rational thought processes, and not resort to complete and utter ignorant insults and talking trash.  I'm really disappointed that Kansas fans are being so completely and utterly nasty.

Offline Doberman_CATS!!!

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: December 05, 2011, 12:07:32 PM »
Well, mighty KState, you may have won the battle when it comes to intelligence, humor, and athletic ability. but apparently every single short bus in the state of Arkansas has been re-routed to goEMAW.  Y'all can look forward to a whole month of these wonderful folks who feature low post counts, no grammar skills, and browsers that are so old that they don't underline misspelled words in red.  

Looks like the joke is on you!   :pbj:

This is fun  :thumbsup:

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: December 05, 2011, 12:07:44 PM »

Couldn't agree more. Going to be really tough for the guys to get up for a "first week of the season" type of snyder game, after having so many big games already this year.  Could definitely see us coming out flat and just squeaking by a lesser team, putting all the talking heads in a tough position they don't want to be in.