Author Topic: "abuse u"  (Read 7516 times)

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
Re: "abuse u"
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2011, 09:43:58 PM »
If KU hires Leach, there will be people lining up to pay for his contract.  Do you think we are struggling for cheddah?  Our athletic budget is around $70 million or so, and we've got the third-largest endowment in the Big 12 behind Texas and Texas A&M, and will have the 2nd-highest once Texas A&M leaves.  KU is also the 4th-most profitable basketball program in the country as well. 

:kstategrad:
yet your athletic department is 60 mill in debt.

Most of that debt is long-term debt that will be paid over the course of 5-10 years.  For a program bringing in around $70 million a year or so, that's nothing. 
your stupid. you bring in 70 mill in revenue, but that doesnt account for your expenses. which lets just say you spend 60 mill a year, then you dont have that much money.

You can't say someone's stupid when you don't even know the difference between "your" and "you're."  I guess you thought you were telling me something I didn't know by trying to explain that revenue - expenses = profit? 

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2011, 09:53:16 PM »
well sure, at the end of the day I def could have framed and started this thread better. timing wise it was a tough day (Monday after thanksgiving with Thursday and Friday off).

but how it got from there to here is beyond foegiveable. you guys know how many threads I start? seriously, do you? because I don't ever start them. I just don't. eff you guys.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2011, 09:56:21 PM »
well sure, at the end of the day I def could have framed and started this thread better. timing wise it was a tough day (Monday after thanksgiving with Thursday and Friday off).

but how it got from there to here is beyond foegiveable. you guys know how many threads I start? seriously, do you? because I don't ever start them. I just don't. eff you guys.

why don't you mod the crap out of this thread and fix it? 

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2011, 09:56:59 PM »

Well yeah, if all of my threads ended up like this, I wouldn't ever start threads either.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2011, 10:07:52 PM »

Well yeah, if all of my threads ended up like this, I wouldn't ever start threads either.

says the kid that wasn't even allowed on a computer when I made my "bbs game changing" one bone vs two bone chicken wing thread. wake me up when I can start taking you seriously.  :zzz:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2011, 10:11:27 PM »

man, oh man.  i feel like a proud stepfather or whatever with stevesie.  he's turning out quite mean & funny.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2011, 10:18:30 PM »

man, oh man.  i feel like a proud stepfather or whatever with stevesie.  he's turning out quite mean & funny.

yeah, he's great. I mean, he's a total dumbass and an idiot and whatever else, but I  mean other than that...  :cheers:

:flush:

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2011, 10:19:46 PM »

yeah, he's great. I mean, he's a total dumbass and an idiot and whatever else, but I  mean other than that...  :cheers:

You're just jealous that sys called me his stepson before you did.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2011, 10:22:14 PM »

maybe. he's v tall BTW. just an fyi. they typically die v early in life. just saying.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2011, 10:23:33 PM »

maybe. he's v tall BTW. just an fyi. they typically die v early in life. just saying.

You're just jealous that sys is tall.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2011, 10:27:39 PM »

You're just jealous that sys is tall.

he's also bald.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2011, 10:31:53 PM »
Rick Daris, it sounds like you're trying awfully hard to persuade me to declare you my stepfather. Not sure if you know this or not, but genetics aren't shared between stepson and stepfather. Pretty advanced biology there, wouldn't expect a public schooler out of ol' MHS to know something like that.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2011, 10:38:01 PM »
I don't read rick daris posts if they are longer than 20 words. The lack of punctuation makes it hard to follow. Also the content is utter dogshit. Anyone else?

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2011, 10:47:49 PM »
I don't read rick daris posts if they are longer than 20 words. The lack of punctuation makes it hard to follow. Also the content is utter dogshit. Anyone else?

says the guy that counts the number of words in my posts. good god gung, I'll sign pretty much anything if you just ask. Damn gung.  :lol:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2011, 10:54:34 PM »
Rick Daris, it sounds like you're trying awfully hard to persuade me to declare you my stepfather. Not sure if you know this or not, but genetics aren't shared between stepson and stepfather. Pretty advanced biology there, wouldn't expect a public schooler out of ol' MHS to know something like that.

sys has seven toes on his right foot.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2011, 10:57:35 PM »

sometimes I do and Sometimes i don't it really depends, on what sort of mood i'm feeling. at the moment; but anyways the point is that it is rarely worth the effort i mean eff we need a rick daris Google translate language.
:adios:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2011, 11:01:25 PM »
knock knock
who's there?
8manpick
8manpick who?
8manpick from goEMAW.com
8manpick from goEMAW.com who?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 11:04:24 PM by rick daris »

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2011, 11:03:44 PM »
knock knock
who's there
8manpick
8manpick from goEMAW.com
8manpick from goEMAW.com who?

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2011, 11:14:00 PM »
Sorry I helped ruin your thread rick :frown: I'm sure your next one will turn out much better. 
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2011, 11:16:31 PM »
Sorry I helped ruin your thread rick :frown: I'm sure your next one will turn out much better. 

not your fault. you were a ray of light.

Offline bulzeye31

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2011, 11:43:12 PM »
If KU hires Leach, there will be people lining up to pay for his contract.  Do you think we are struggling for cheddah?  Our athletic budget is around $70 million or so, and we've got the third-largest endowment in the Big 12 behind Texas and Texas A&M, and will have the 2nd-highest once Texas A&M leaves.  KU is also the 4th-most profitable basketball program in the country as well. 

I'm glad I never have to meet you in person.

You are such a ROD!

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2011, 12:15:37 AM »

sys has seven toes on his right foot.

sys is only 24. he's like six years younger than you. weeeeird alert. weirdos.

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
  • Morgan Freeman's childhood friend/worst poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2011, 09:49:49 AM »

yet your athletic department is 60 mill in debt.

Most of that debt is long-term debt that will be paid over the course of 5-10 years.  For a program bringing in around $70 million a year or so, that's nothing. 
your stupid. you bring in 70 mill in revenue, but that doesnt account for your expenses. which lets just say you spend 60 mill a year, then you dont have that much money.

You can't say someone's stupid when you don't even know the difference between "your" and "you're."  I guess you thought you were telling me something I didn't know by trying to explain that revenue - expenses = profit? 
sorry grammar nazi. and when KU had a net profit of 2 million dollars last year, 60 million is a lot of money.
Go Home Dad you're drunk

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2011, 10:44:32 AM »
i'm team daris all the way.  you assholes wouldn't know celebrity if it punched you in the dick, which is what rick daris is going to do at the next MOAP

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2011, 11:40:12 AM »
#teamrickdaris

:emawkid: