Author Topic: "I never recruit any of those guys. I don't want us to waste our time and energy  (Read 9941 times)

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
http://www.statesman.com/sports/longhorns/kansas-states-snyder-like-his-team-remains-one-1977098.html

Kansas State has just one five-star player on the team — a transfer from Miami — and three four-stars.

"I never recruit any of those guys. I don't want us to waste our time and energy," Snyder said. "Most of 'em are not interested in us. We had a five-star player, an offensive lineman, from the state of Texas. He never played a down."

:sdeek:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
FYBS

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
http://www.statesman.com/sports/longhorns/kansas-states-snyder-like-his-team-remains-one-1977098.html

Kansas State has just one five-star player on the team — a transfer from Miami — and three four-stars.

"I never recruit any of those guys. I don't want us to waste our time and energy," Snyder said. "Most of 'em are not interested in us. We had a five-star player, an offensive lineman, from the state of Texas. He never played a down stole my autographed baseballs."

FYP

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

"I never recruit any of those guys. I don't want us to waste our time and energy," Snyder said. "Most of 'em are not interested in us. We had a five-star player, an offensive lineman, from the state of Texas. He never played a down stole my autographed baseballs."

FYP

pfft

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Tired of finishing in 2nd place.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
 :dubious:

FYBS

Offline "storm"nut

• SOCK (outed by The Laundromat)
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
8-2 mother fuckers. Bill has his own way so FYGE.com
RIP Fatty

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Guess I didn't realize that Bryce was officially off the team.  FYBB.

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Setting up our next coach for failure.  :thumbs:

Offline wazucat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Tired of finishing in 2nd place.

Agree.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Tards have to be partying out hard to this song.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
get a little better every day Bill

Offline j-von

• Katpak'r
  • Hates The Band
    • View Profile
I understand the FYBS sentiment, because it's my first reaction too, but is he totally wrong?  Be honest with yourselves.

Finding the right fit players  > Recruiting big time players and scoring one or two  ???

Until we get better facilities, play in another BCS bowl, and/or get a younger, more charismatic coach...

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

And where would K-State be without their one 5*, the type of player who Snyder avoids?  The Oklahoma game proved that at some point talent and recruiting matter.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Dingo

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
I love my amma madder, but let's get real.  The key phrase here is that Bill says those guys aren't interested in us anyway.  And as the article points out, for the kind of 5-star thugs we'd get out of urban recruiting hot beds, there is little appeal in Manhappiness.  Bill doesn't manufacture Drago; he trains Rocky to beat him ... sometimes.
I'm not a psychopath.  I'm a high-functioning sociopath.  Do your research.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
And as the article points out, for the kind of 5-star thugs we'd get out of urban recruiting hot beds, there is little appeal in Manhappiness. 

good grief  :flush:

Offline "storm"nut

• SOCK (outed by The Laundromat)
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

And where would K-State be without their one 5*, the type of player who Snyder avoids?  The Oklahoma game proved that at some point talent and recruiting matter.

9 and 1

AB sucked up the Okie Lite game.
RIP Fatty

Offline oneeyedwillie

• Fan
    • View Profile

FYP

I think he's talking about Holakeituai or Keaulana-Kamakea.

Wasn't it Matt Boss who stole the baseballs? He wasn't 5 stars.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

No, Matt was called a rough ridin' pussy and his uncle got mad about it.  One of the greatest moments of Prince's reign.  

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

9 and 1

Kansas State is not 9-1 with Alex Hrebec, the slowest linebacker in the Big 12, starting every game

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

FYP

It was Chris Boggas, came down to KSU and UT for him in the early 2000s

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

FYP

It was Chris Boggas, came down to KSU and UT for him in the early 2000s
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4179/is_20050715/ai_n14780481/

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile

9 and 1

Holy crap this is Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).