Author Topic: Penn St's AD Tim Curley charge with perjury: sex abuse  (Read 251239 times)

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
Re: Penn St's AD Tim Curley charge with perjury: sex abuse
« Reply #1200 on: February 12, 2012, 11:04:23 AM »
I think the important thing to take away from this story is that the legal system in State College, PA has allowed (actually ordered) an accused pedophile to remain that close to children on a daily basis.  JFC.  :facepalm:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: February 12, 2012, 12:07:17 PM »
http://deadspin.com/5884192/

Get the hell out of her driveway, dipshit.  It would have been hilarious if she would have gotten hit.  Does having a camera give you the right to trespass?

Agreed. I think if you have a camera and are trespassing, the fines should be much more severe than normal trespassing. Like speeding in a construction zone.  Trespassing w/ camera should be at least 25-life imo.  :users:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: February 12, 2012, 04:28:10 PM »
I think the important thing to take away from this story is that the legal system in State College, PA has allowed (actually ordered) an accused pedophile to remain that close to children on a daily basis.  JFC.  :facepalm:

They let him stay at his house?  Oh the horror.  I have serious doubts about the claims of him staring at kids at the park or school or whatever.  He's a sack of crap who deserves his fate and more, but there is going to be an obvious hysteria & people are going to be hyper sensitive to some things and completely make up other things.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: February 13, 2012, 09:38:36 AM »

They let him stay at his house?  Oh the horror.  I have serious doubts about the claims of him staring at kids at the park or school or whatever.  He's a sack of crap who deserves his fate and more, but there is going to be an obvious hysteria & people are going to be hyper sensitive to some things and completely make up other things.

I would bet Sandusky is being pretty damn careful around kids.  This is just someone looking for news.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: February 13, 2012, 10:05:03 AM »

I would bet Sandusky is being pretty damn careful around kids.  This is just someone looking for news.

Probably as careful as he was when he went on Bob Costas and said he was teaching them how to shower. He is full on Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: February 13, 2012, 10:18:41 AM »

Probably as careful as he was when he went on Bob Costas and said he was teaching them how to shower. He is full on respect.

His strategy is a bit unorthodox.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: February 13, 2012, 11:24:16 AM »

Probably as careful as he was when he went on Bob Costas and said he was teaching them how to shower. He is full on respect.

His strategy is a bit unorthodox.

As is his weird body shape.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: February 13, 2012, 11:26:27 AM »

Probably as careful as he was when he went on Bob Costas and said he was teaching them how to shower. He is full on Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).

There might have been some horseplay involved.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: May 08, 2012, 10:06:33 PM »
OK_Cat, what is wrong with your boy?

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7341076/friend-contradicted-penn-state-nittany-lions-assistant-coach-mike-mcqueary-report-says

McQueary will get his day in court...

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. (AP)

The Penn State football assistant whose report of Jerry Sandusky allegedly attacking a child in the showers led to Joe Paterno's firing said in a court filing Tuesday that he is suing the school.

PENN STATE ABUSE SCANDAL
•Full coverage of Penn State scandal
•Mike McQueary sues Penn State
•Sandusky lawyer to get accuser info
•Poll favors renaming stadium for JoePa
•Couch: Stain will last forever
•Photos: Paterno career | Riots
•Timeline | Photos | Grand jury report

The ''writ of summons'' filed by Mike McQueary's lawyer described it as a whistle-blower case, but the brief document was not accompanied by a full complaint that would lay out the allegations.

The filing was first reported by the Centre Daily Times on its website.

McQueary's attorney, Elliott Strokoff of Harrisburg, did not respond to a phone message at his office late Tuesday. His father, John McQueary, declined to comment on his behalf.

McQueary, then a graduate assistant, has said he complained to Paterno of seeing the boy in a locker room shower naked with Sandusky.

He testified in December that he believed Sandusky was molesting the boy and ''having some type of sexual intercourse with him,'' but added he was not ''100 percent'' certain they were having intercourse because of his vantage point.

Penn State's trustees have said they fired Paterno as coach partly because of his response to the incident. Paterno reported the matter to administrators Gary Schultz and Tim Curley, which trustees have called ''his minimum legal duty'' and ''a failure of leadership.'' Paterno was fired as coach in November and died in January of lung cancer.

McQueary, who was a receivers coach, was placed on paid administrative leave by the school after the three men were arrested in November. All three have pleaded not guilty.

Penn State spokesman Dave La Torre said school officials were unable to comment because they had not seen the complaint.

Pennsylvania prosecutors said Monday they now believe the alleged shower assault took place a year earlier than they first claimed.

The attorney general's office said in a court filing that investigators concluded the alleged attack took place around Feb. 9, 2001. Previously filed court documents, including a grand jury report issued before Sandusky's arrest dated it March 1, 2002.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: May 09, 2012, 12:34:48 AM »
Couch: Stain will last forever
Makes me think of Pip (Sandler) boning that chick on Michael McKean's couch in Airheads.

McQueary's attorney, Elliott Strokoff

You have got to be kidding me.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: May 09, 2012, 03:40:46 AM »
I saw one report which makes it seem possible the eff face AD and Admin dude might get out of the charges because the way the time lines match up the failure to report incident was a year earlier than reported which would put it outside of the statute of limitations.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: May 09, 2012, 06:30:56 AM »

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: June 11, 2012, 08:46:02 PM »
Anyone else think that Sandusky might not get convicted?

I've got a bad feeling.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: June 11, 2012, 08:55:21 PM »

I've got a bad feeling.

thought i saw rumors the prosecution has some pretty sick crap to reveal. No way he gets away, imo.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #1215 on: June 11, 2012, 08:57:31 PM »

I've got a bad feeling.

thought i saw rumors the prosecution has some pretty sick crap to reveal. No way he gets away, imo.

He'll be convicted of something, I'm just not sure it will be as significant.  After watching the Casey Anthony trial, I have no faith in any prosecution team to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: June 11, 2012, 08:57:54 PM »
Couch: Stain will last forever
Makes me think of Pip (Sandler) boning that chick on Michael McKean's couch in Airheads.

that's unbelievable.

Offline Fuktard

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: June 13, 2012, 10:23:36 PM »
Someone needs to tell McFuckwad that this is how you deal with someone you catch molesting a child:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/12/sheriff-dad-kills-daughter-alleged-attacker/

An alternative would NOT be slamming a locker door as if to say "hey cut it out".

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: June 13, 2012, 10:24:49 PM »
So are we gonna fire up this thread again for the trial or what?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: June 13, 2012, 11:00:22 PM »
skinben, wanna have a soap battle?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: June 13, 2012, 11:21:20 PM »
 :horrorsurprise:

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: June 23, 2012, 01:17:16 AM »
GUILTY!

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: June 23, 2012, 10:24:54 AM »
Now, we can move toward closure*.

*"Closure" is defined as being prison raped until you bleed to death with feces in your mouth.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: June 23, 2012, 12:33:44 PM »
Yeah, that guy is going to get reamed. Hard. 

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: June 23, 2012, 12:54:28 PM »
His lawyers claiming they didn't have enough time to prepare and tried to get out of it.