Author Topic: Penn St's AD Tim Curley charge with perjury: sex abuse  (Read 251251 times)

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Penn St's AD Tim Curley charge with perjury: sex abuse
« Reply #1150 on: January 21, 2012, 07:44:06 PM »
I'd like to see him stick around for the civil suits.  He can tell the rape victims it was just a huge coincidence he sold his house to his wife for $1 when the grand jury came out.
yeah because it couldn't have anything to do with getting his final affairs in order......oh.....

Also, he wasn't diagnosed with Cancer until after all of this came to light.

Why would he be getting his "affairs in order" immediately after learning that he was likely at risk of massive civil liability for his clear role (as reported by the results of a grand jury) in enabling a child rapist to stay free and continue contact with children?

LOL, it's ridiculous.
as always don't let facts get in the way of your witch hunt. 

you can either believe there was a cover up or not.  If you believe that, than why wouldn't he transfer ownership in the mid 2000s. 

or

Things got out in the grand jury.  He got diagnosed with lung cancer. he transferred sole ownership.  Than the media blew the case up. 
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: January 21, 2012, 07:45:14 PM »
ednksu outing himself as a giant piece of crap in this thread

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: January 21, 2012, 08:00:45 PM »
What a coward.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: January 21, 2012, 08:02:57 PM »
Hope Joe was shown Austin's VIP entrance into the afterlife.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: January 21, 2012, 08:07:01 PM »
Family stating that death reports are not true, re-enforcing the dangers of reporting things.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1155 on: January 21, 2012, 08:10:15 PM »
The old SOB loved football and it's killing him now that he's not part of it.  :cry:

football and child rapists.  he is just pining away, poor devil.  hope god has a freshly-scrubbed, virginal six year old waiting for him in heaven.  and a football game to relax with after.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: January 21, 2012, 08:11:15 PM »
Family stating that death reports are not true, re-enforcing the dangers of reporting things.

oh well, hope he dies soon anyways.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: January 21, 2012, 08:28:22 PM »
If the turning his head on the raping of kids won't get him, the cancer will?  :dunno:

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: January 21, 2012, 08:55:56 PM »
Rot in hell, JoePa, you worthless piece of crap.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: January 21, 2012, 10:16:47 PM »
Man, cancer is really horsing around with Joe Pa right now...really getting after the ol' grab ass and tomfoolery.  Oh well, cancer will be cancer.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: January 21, 2012, 10:26:12 PM »
yeah screw due process of law!!!

people like you probably think PIPA and SOPA are good ideas too. 
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: January 21, 2012, 10:28:35 PM »

Unless you expect witnesses who previously gave their sworn testimony to a grand jury to suddenly be revealed as perjurers, we pretty much DO have due process here.  :dunno:  Joe Pa included.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: January 21, 2012, 10:40:05 PM »

Unless you expect witnesses who previously gave their sworn testimony to a grand jury to suddenly be revealed as perjurers, we pretty much DO have due process here.  :dunno:  Joe Pa included.
# 1 under Penn law he did what was required.  there is a reason his AD and (I believe) the VP are facing issues.
#2 If we believe Mcqueary he either lied under grand jury testimony or is lying now about the detail he told to JoePa
#3 Just because a court proceeding initiates against one person does not mean that protection applies to all involved, especially tertiary members of a case

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: January 21, 2012, 10:48:22 PM »

god raping paterno for eternity isn't against the law, edn.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: January 21, 2012, 10:50:58 PM »

# 1 under Penn law he did what was required.  there is a reason his AD and (I believe) the VP are facing issues.
#2 If we believe Mcqueary he either lied under grand jury testimony or is lying now about the detail he told to JoePa
#3 Just because a court proceeding initiates against one person does not mean that protection applies to all involved, especially tertiary members of a case

1.  I could give a eff about what he is required to do under Penn law.  A eff.  Pontius Paterno attempted to wash his hands of child rape.  No dice, bro.

2.  Of course Mcquery is lying to the press.  He isn't at risk of perjury charges with the press.  He'll say the same thing in the trial that he said in the grand jury testimony or he goes to jail as a felon.  Period.  His SWORN MOTHER rough ridin' TESTIMONY IS THAT JOE PA SAID "MEH"

3.  You can stick "tertiary" straight up you ass...you know, the place that Joe Pa' allowed Jerry Sandusky to continue to put his male genitals in kids.

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: January 22, 2012, 01:13:26 AM »
To clarify why I'm sad to see it happen like this, is because it really appears that football was his life and now that it's gone, he won't make it half a year.

I am not sad that he cover up child rape and I think he deservingly got fired.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: January 22, 2012, 01:46:21 AM »

1.  I could give a eff about what he is required to do under Penn law.  A eff.  Pontius Paterno attempted to wash his hands of child rape.  No dice, bro.

2.  Of course Mcquery is lying to the press.  He isn't at risk of perjury charges with the press.  He'll say the same thing in the trial that he said in the grand jury testimony or he goes to jail as a felon.  Period.  His SWORN MOTHER rough ridin' TESTIMONY IS THAT JOE PA SAID "MEH"

3.  You can stick "tertiary" straight up you ass...you know, the place that Joe Pa' allowed Jerry Sandusky to continue to put his male genitals in kids.

you mad bro?

also youre wrong if you go by what Mcquery told the grand jury.  Can't have it both ways.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: January 22, 2012, 02:45:59 AM »
I think he was absolutely negligent in the matter, but I'm sad to see him go.  Guys like Joe Pa are good for the game, and I respect him and his career.

Offline kstater

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: January 22, 2012, 09:39:55 AM »
RIH Joe

@AP The Associated Press
BREAKING: Family says Joe Paterno, winningest coach in major college football, has died

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: January 22, 2012, 09:49:46 AM »
Cue Okcat.

He was positive in many people's lives so today he gets a pass from me.  But today only.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1170 on: January 22, 2012, 10:21:44 AM »
confirmation he was only staying alive for the all time win record.  what an ass.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: January 22, 2012, 10:50:47 AM »
RIH Joe

@AP The Associated Press
BREAKING: Family says Joe Paterno, winningest coach in major college football, has died

hey paterno's family, good job embarrassing cbs, and making a huge deal about not dying when he was obviously going to die soon anyways.  what a bunch of assholes.

catzacker

« Reply #1172 on: January 22, 2012, 11:02:33 AM »
so, three more days until joe rises?

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: January 22, 2012, 12:13:35 PM »

you mad bro?

also youre wrong if you go by what Mcquery told the grand jury.  Can't have it both ways.

Yes, I am mad.  I'm mad that willful child rape enabler didn't have a long, drawn out painful death.   

Oh, well.  He's a dead mother rough rider now.  No worries. 

:users:

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: January 22, 2012, 02:13:32 PM »
 :dunno: