Author Topic: Penn St's AD Tim Curley charge with perjury: sex abuse  (Read 251219 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Penn St's AD Tim Curley charge with perjury: sex abuse
« Reply #925 on: November 11, 2011, 11:35:08 AM »
So at some point, the charity needs to separate itself in a very meaningful way otherwise it doesn't matter what happens to Jerry, it won't survive period.   Maybe too much damage is done already given the pimp/boy stable rumor.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: November 11, 2011, 11:39:04 AM »
This charity really needs to stop talking about touching kids.  That's where this problem started.

Edit: I guess the article was 2008, so it was really telling more than it thought it was.
:adios:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: November 11, 2011, 11:40:12 AM »
This charity really needs to stop talking about touching kids.  That's where this problem started.

No. prob was that it was created to provide access.

Would be like one of the Biggest Losers opening a buffet.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: November 11, 2011, 11:41:14 AM »
This charity really needs to stop talking about touching kids.  That's where this problem started.

No. prob was that it was created to provide access.

Would be like one of the Biggest Losers opening a buffet.

Ugh... yeah, you're undoubtedly right.  :barf:
:adios:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #930 on: November 11, 2011, 11:54:54 AM »
And the wrestling coach, Joe Miller, said he walked in on Sandusky lying face to face in physical contact with a boy on a wrestling mat one night in 2007 or 2008. Miller also testified that Sandusky jumped up and said, “Hey, Coach, we’re just working on wrestling moves."

:sdeek:

http://mobile.pennlive.com/advpenn/pm_29239/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=hJbjEodP

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: November 11, 2011, 12:13:54 PM »
I cannot get over the number of times this guy was caught or had a close call and no one stepped up and removed the child and/or ended this eff.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: November 11, 2011, 12:17:43 PM »
I cannot get over the number of times this guy was caught or had a close call and no one stepped up and removed the child and/or ended this eff.

Posted this earlier:

http://www.menshealth.com/health/why-joe-paterno-didnt-call-police

It's really easy to say you would go murder Sandusky or something, but there's a good chance that you wouldn't given the circumstances. *note* this does not mean anyone deserves a free pass.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: November 11, 2011, 12:27:29 PM »

Posted this earlier:

It's really easy to say you would go murder Sandusky or something, but there's a good chance that you wouldn't given the circumstances. *note* this does not mean anyone deserves a free pass.

we get it, you read men's health, sheesh  :party:

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: November 11, 2011, 12:43:55 PM »

Posted this earlier:

looks like a good piece from the first page.  I'll finish later. 
I would like to think I would stop it if I saw it.  Very few times are people actually tested in life in situations of great consequences.  I think people fail to realize how often humanity fails the great tests of the world.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: November 11, 2011, 12:49:03 PM »

Posted this earlier:

Even if they didn't report him because of the Men's Health theory, they should've at least been giant assholes to him and made it incredibly uncomfortable for him to be anywhere near the university, let alone bringing the boys.  PI him out of boy-rape on campus, if you will.  Seems like they were all "that's just Jerry being Jerry."

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: November 11, 2011, 12:56:02 PM »
haven't any of you dudes seen that show on ABC "20/20: What would you do??" or some crap? No? me neither... but i was told the majority of people don't do crap when they see something wrong.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: November 11, 2011, 12:57:44 PM »
haven't any of you dudes seen that show on ABC "20/20: What would you do??" or some crap? No? me neither... but i was told the majority of people don't do crap when they see something wrong.

Do they just have some naked little kid in the corner getting brutalized by some old man and have some hidden camera record what passers by do or what?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: November 11, 2011, 12:58:09 PM »

Posted this earlier:

Even if they didn't report him because of the Men's Health theory, they should've at least been giant assholes to him and made it incredibly uncomfortable for him to be anywhere near the university, let alone bringing the boys.  PI him out of boy-rape on campus, if you will.  Seems like they were all "that's just Jerry being Jerry."

agreed

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: November 11, 2011, 12:58:37 PM »

Posted this earlier:

i think they were more like, "GET THIS crap OUT OF MY HEAD.  I CAN'T rough ridin' DEAL WITH IT.  DO NOT THINK ABOUT THIS EVER AGAIN."

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: November 11, 2011, 01:00:39 PM »
^  again, based on psychology. 

Offline CatsNShocks

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: November 11, 2011, 01:03:10 PM »
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7220097/penn-state-nittany-lions-rally-program

but another former Nittany Lion said he hasn't forgotten Sandusky, even as the former assistant coach stands accused of having sex with young boys.

Sam Stellatella, a three-position player in the 1950s, has donated money to Sandusky's defense and urged other former players to do the same.

"I told him he's going to need a million dollars to defend himself," the 73-year-old Stellatella said. "He called me back and said, 'What am I going to do with this money?' I said, 'Use it for your lawyer because you're going to need it.' "

Stellatella sent Sandusky $100. He wrote personal letters to other members of the 1959 Liberty Bowl team that defeated a Bear Bryant-coached Alabama team and asked they also donate. He does not know how much money was raised.

"I know some of the guys sent money," Stellatella told The Associated Press. "Here's the thing, these are horrendous charges against him. But he's still entitled to his day in court. Everybody's prejudged him. He's done horrendous damage to Paterno and (athletic director Tim) Curley and the football program. I don't listen to the news and I don't read the reports of what he did because I would get too upset.

Yeah, let's just push the real victims aside...rough ridin' a-hole!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 01:05:16 PM by CatsNShocks »
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: November 11, 2011, 01:03:53 PM »

Do they just have some naked little kid in the corner getting brutalized by some old man and have some hidden camera record what passers by do or what?

Would not watch.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: November 11, 2011, 01:06:01 PM »

no idea. I've never seen it.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: November 11, 2011, 01:07:10 PM »
The amazing thing is that the absolute LEAST anyone expected JoePa to do is ban child raping ON CAMPUS. And he didn't even clear that hurdle. I mean, at least put up a sign in the showers that says "No underage sodomy during non business hours" or something.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #945 on: November 11, 2011, 01:09:34 PM »
gregg doyel pissing anyone else off besides me?

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: November 11, 2011, 01:16:02 PM »

What's he doing/saying? Also, I'm sure he's pissing off lots of people.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Fuktard

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: November 11, 2011, 01:28:08 PM »

Posted this earlier:

I read this article and I have to tell you I still don't get it, but i know it happens.  Apparently LOTS of slanty eyes walked past an infant that wandered into the street and got hit by a car or something, finally someone else drove over it and put it out of it's misery before some grandma came over and picked it up off the street.  I hear those things.  I hear some guy walks in on a 10 year old being anally raped by a 60 year old man and turns around and walks the other direction.  I hear it.  I just don't rough ridin' get it.

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: November 11, 2011, 01:29:57 PM »

What's he doing/saying? Also, I'm sure he's pissing off lots of people.

i usually like him, but his mightier than thou attitude gets old. look at his twitter TL.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: November 11, 2011, 01:30:21 PM »

Posted this earlier:

I read this article and I have to tell you I still don't get it, but i know it happens.  Apparently LOTS of slanty eyes walked past an infant that wandered into the street and got hit by a car or something, finally someone else drove over it and put it out of it's misery before some grandma came over and picked it up off the street.  I hear those things.  I hear some guy walks in on a 10 year old being anally raped by a 60 year old man and turns around and walks the other direction.  I hear it.  I just don't rough ridin' get it.

the eff is all this?