Author Topic: Penn St's AD Tim Curley charge with perjury: sex abuse  (Read 251146 times)

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
Re: Penn St's AD Tim Curley charge with perjury: sex abuse
« Reply #850 on: November 10, 2011, 04:47:04 PM »
To understand out how mumped up this is you need to read this: http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7205085/growing-penn-state

McQueary grew up in College Station.  The last names of some of his best friends from childhood were Paterno and Sandusky.  He didn't just walk into the shower and see a co-worker or a former coach. 

Yeah, I usually give my buddies the benefit of the doubt when I walk in on them sticking their dick up a 10 year old boy's ass

No, he didn't give him the benefit of the doubt.  He took it straight to the two people in his life that he trusted most to help him to handle it correctly: His own father and Joe Paterno.  Neither of them said "you should call the police."

:facepalm:  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Any non-pussy American male knows exactly how to handle that situation if you walked in on that

His father didn't tell him to call the cops.  Joe Paterno didn't tell him to call the cops.  These were the people that raised him.  How can you assume that he would know that?

Joe Paterno's dad never told him to call the cops either.  Let's let him off the hook.  Did you need to be told to raise the toilet lid before you piss?

What the hell are you arguing.  "Ginger do bad thing"

Thanks, this is very  :flush:

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: November 10, 2011, 04:49:34 PM »
To understand out how mumped up this is you need to read this: http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7205085/growing-penn-state

McQueary grew up in College Station.  The last names of some of his best friends from childhood were Paterno and Sandusky.  He didn't just walk into the shower and see a co-worker or a former coach.  

Yeah, I usually give my buddies the benefit of the doubt when I walk in on them sticking their dick up a 10 year old boy's ass

No, he didn't give him the benefit of the doubt.  He took it straight to the two people in his life that he trusted most to help him to handle it correctly: His own father and Joe Paterno.  Neither of them said "you should call the police."

He let Sandusky finish in that kid's ass....seems like "benefit of the doubt." or is that just "man-code" or some crap?  :dunno:

He's a rough ridin' monster for that reason alone.  He was a 28 year old former D1 football player...he could have crushed that 60 year old man without breaking a sweat.  Jesus rough ridin' christ...

I'm not trying to defend McQueary.  I'm spreading the blame all over that place.  McQueary is not the only scapegoat. There's a whole village.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: November 10, 2011, 04:52:19 PM »
Situations like this are why I always keep my Judge on hand when I'm in locker rooms.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: November 10, 2011, 04:52:41 PM »
so wait it sounds like most of you (non pussy Americans) wanted McQueary to jump on in that shower and pound that old man's ass????  

:gocho:

no homo

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: November 10, 2011, 04:53:04 PM »
Sounds like Paterno and PSU are getting ready to throw McQ under the bus with all they have left

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #855 on: November 10, 2011, 04:53:34 PM »
McQueary may actually be one of the most admirable characters in this entire spectacle.  He's the only one that's spoken up other than Victim 1.  Even if it was way too late.

Offline Fuktard

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: November 10, 2011, 04:59:07 PM »
McQueary may actually be one of the most admirable characters in this entire spectacle.  He's the only one that's spoken up other than Victim 1.  Even if it was way too late.

eff you.  what the eff is wrong with you people?  he spoke up?  rough ridin' great.  he stood by while a 10 year old got ass raped, jfc

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: November 10, 2011, 04:59:59 PM »
so wait it sounds like most of you (non pussy Americans) wanted McQueary to jump on in that shower and pound that old man's ass????  

:gocho:

no homo

I believe I suggested the samurai sword.

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: November 10, 2011, 05:04:02 PM »

eff you.  what the eff is wrong with you people?  he spoke up?  rough ridin' great.  he stood by while a 10 year old got ass raped, jfc

How many saw him ass raping 10 year olds and ignored it completely?  Joe Paterno?  Tom Bradley?

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: November 10, 2011, 05:10:01 PM »

How many saw him ass raping 10 year olds and ignored it completely?  Joe Paterno?  Tom Bradley?

I agree with Ira about so, so many of them being complete pukes.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: November 10, 2011, 05:11:22 PM »
supastasutton23 Joe pa for ever !!!!

:sdeek:

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: November 10, 2011, 05:14:33 PM »

Dom might be a pred.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: November 10, 2011, 05:18:00 PM »
Even Lou Holtz's senile ass is making the best point on ESPN.  "If I were Joe Paterno and somebody came into my office and said he saw some 'fondling' or 'touching' in the shower, I'd have a million questions." 

JoePa seems to think he can slip out of this noose by saying he didn't have all the facts.  IT'S YOUR rough ridin' FAULT YOU DIDN'T HAVE ALL THE FACTS YOU STUPID eff!!!!!
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: November 10, 2011, 05:18:43 PM »

Dom might be a pred.

You would think a guy with 30 children of his own would be more sympathetic to the kids

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: November 10, 2011, 05:19:32 PM »

I agree with Ira about so, so many of them being complete pukes.

There have to be more witnesses.  And it's really easy to act like you didn't see anything.  I'll guarantee there are plenty that are doing exactly that.

But McQueary did finally come forward.  Nobody else reported the 2002 incident.  They don't even know who the victim was.  The AD and VP are now indicted for perjury because of that incident.  Paterno certainly isn't the one that brought it up to the grand jury.  They thought it was buried and gone, but McQueary couldn't hold it in any longer.  That's a hard thing to do.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: November 10, 2011, 05:25:28 PM »
i'm afraid that expecting mcqueary to jump up and call the police is terribly naive.  it's not expected behavior at all.  many, many people would freeze and wouldn't know what the eff to do, and would just want it to go away on its own.  it's human nature.  add that he's spent his whole life in a culture that always likes to deal with things internally and you should probably expect him not to call the police.  but that doesn't mean you shouldn't crucify him all you want.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: November 10, 2011, 05:28:10 PM »
i'm afraid that expecting mcqueary to jump up and call the police is terribly naive.  it's not expected behavior at all.  many, many people would freeze and wouldn't know what the eff to do, and would just want it to go away on its own.  it's human nature.  add that he's spent his whole life in a culture that always likes to deal with things internally and you should probably expect him not to call the police.  but that doesn't mean you shouldn't crucify him all you want.

I get this and understand this position.  However, after a day or two goes by, crap sinks in and people realize what they should have done.  Guess what, would have been fine for him to call the cops two days later.  Everyone would have understood the delay for this exact point.

Offline Fuktard

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: November 10, 2011, 05:29:51 PM »

I don't understand this at all.  I hope to God I'm never in need of help when one of these "freezers" stumbles upon my situation.  I hope your kids aren't subject to these same "freezers" if they are ever in trouble.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: November 10, 2011, 05:32:05 PM »

I get this and understand this position.  However, after a day or two goes by, crap sinks in and people realize what they should have done.  Guess what, would have been fine for him to call the cops two days later.  Everyone would have understood the delay for this exact point.

no, the point is that he doesn't want that burden.  once he tells paterno, he washes his hands of it and never wants to go back.

Offline 06wildcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: November 10, 2011, 05:35:27 PM »

Yeah, completely on board with CNS Casey here, but after a couple days it just gets really rough ridin' weird.

I'm willing to bet there were some really mumped up xmas parties at the PSU equivalent of Vanier. What if McQueary got Sandusky in secret santa? I mean how do you shop for that guy?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #870 on: November 10, 2011, 05:37:44 PM »

I don't understand this at all.  I hope to God I'm never in need of help when one of these "freezers" stumbles upon my situation.  I hope your kids aren't subject to these same "freezers" if they are ever in trouble.

i've got bad news for you.  it's the majority of the population.  

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: November 10, 2011, 05:37:58 PM »
There are no excuses.

Ginger Jr. certainly has no excuses . . . I've thought through the whole "gosh, he probably just couldn't mentally proces what he had observered" and determined that's a huge pile of $hit.

No real man, no decent human turns tail and goes and calls their dad.

That's a culture of mental inbreeding of the worst kind.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: November 10, 2011, 05:40:04 PM »
lol @ science.  science ... sad, really.   i get it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: November 10, 2011, 05:42:01 PM »
This isn't McCroury walking into one of the neighbors house and finding Jerry Sandusky in their with his best buddies mom.

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: November 10, 2011, 05:44:35 PM »
I totally understand the "Fry McQueary!" argument.

But...

1. If McQueary doesn't talk, this case is pretty weak.  It's still really  just one kid's word against Sandusky's.  Nobody would ever know about the 2002 shower incident unless the kid that was raped comes forward.  He still hasn't

2. By talking, McQueary took down the entire administration of Penn State and probably ruined his chances of coaching college football again.

I think he was fully aware of those two things.

You can call him a coward for not doing more back in 2002 and I'll agree, but what he did in the last couple of years took great courage.