Author Topic: Penn St's AD Tim Curley charge with perjury: sex abuse  (Read 250173 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Penn St's AD Tim Curley charge with perjury: sex abuse
« Reply #675 on: November 10, 2011, 09:17:37 AM »
This is just too much.  I just heard on Mike and Mike that, as we all suspected, Sandusky was "definitely visible" within the PSU program even after the 2002 incident.  This comes from an interview they did with former PSU Paul Pasloski, who didn't arrive on campus until 2003, a year after the McQueary incident occurred.

Pasloski said that, "He was definitely visible, and around.  He was the guy you went to, because of his Second Mile foundation, when you wanted to do some work in the community."  This was throughout Pasloski's entire time at PSU.  There is no way that Joe Paterno didn't know and to knowingly harbor this guy on campus along with the rest of the PSU higher-ups is unforgivable.    

nic, he was freaking there last week, last week.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: November 10, 2011, 09:23:04 AM »
I'm going to be live tweeting this entire weekend, so stay tuned!

:excited:

I'm thinking a subsequent guest blog with a full report from the scene from the emaw perspective.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: November 10, 2011, 09:25:19 AM »

I'm thinking a subsequent guest blog with a full report from the scene from the emaw perspective.

Pictures.

Also, goEMAW should come up with some obviously fake credentials and you should do fake interviews.

Offline EMAWgeddon

• Combo-Fan
  • Go away, I'm walking on sunshine
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: November 10, 2011, 09:26:09 AM »

Pictures.

Also, goEMAW should come up with some obviously fake credentials and you should do fake interviews.

YES.  We rented an RV and I called today and they said that full insurance coverage is included in my rental, so let it burn, baby!

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: November 10, 2011, 09:31:43 AM »
TheBigLead Jason McIntyre
Uh-oh RT @nathanielkraft Mark Madden just said on WEEI that reports coming that Sandusky & Second Mile pimped out young boys to rich donors

:eek:

If this is true and was part of the cover up, they should all be tortured to death in the middle of downtown.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: November 10, 2011, 09:38:02 AM »
Crazy way for JoePa to end his career.  A humongous black eye on the face of a man whose only blemish up to this point has been his GIANT rough ridin' NOSE.

^what I would tweet if I were a tweet-guy

JoPa has been guilty of similar hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil behavior with his players for years and years.

I bet you're a blast at parties.

I seriously have no idea what your post means, I think you may be whining because it appears that I had the audacity to disagree with you, but I'm wouldn't think you're that thin-skinned.  Anyway,

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/the_bonus/02/27/cfb.crime/index.html
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/otl/news/story?id=3504915
http://onwardstate.com/2011/03/03/penn-state-football-arrests-with-honor/

In retrospect this stuff is small timey compared with what was going on there, but the point is that this week isn't his first black eye.  You can also find many other articles detailing PSU football crime and cover up.  I have a buddy who was an athlete at PSU who has great stories about football players in State College.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: November 10, 2011, 09:38:49 AM »
I hope everyone realizes that this is just the tip of the iceberg.  I mean, they haven't even started throwing each other under buses yet to save their own ass.  Curley, Schultz, and Sandusky (if he doesn't kill himself...which seems likely) will try to cut deals with the DA by implicating other people.  JoePa, McQueery and Spanier will point the finger at everyone else in a pathetic attempt to save their reputations.  With everything that's already gone on it's hard to imagine, but this is just getting started.

:popcorn:

BTW, I put the O/U at 2 weeks before Sandusky offs himself.  :sdeek:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: November 10, 2011, 09:38:51 AM »
Do you suppose players will be able to transfer without having to sit out the mandatory year? I hope so!!!!! Though I can't name a single player on their team.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: November 10, 2011, 09:47:24 AM »
This is just too much.  I just heard on Mike and Mike that, as we all suspected, Sandusky was "definitely visible" within the PSU program even after the 2002 incident.  This comes from an interview they did with former PSU Paul Pasloski, who didn't arrive on campus until 2003, a year after the McQueary incident occurred.

Pasloski said that, "He was definitely visible, and around.  He was the guy you went to, because of his Second Mile foundation, when you wanted to do some work in the community."  This was throughout Pasloski's entire time at PSU.  There is no way that Joe Paterno didn't know and to knowingly harbor this guy on campus along with the rest of the PSU higher-ups is unforgivable.    

I know man. 

question?  would you watch a 60-minutes interview with Joe Pa where a highly skilled interviewer talks to him for 15 to 20 minutes?  I know I would. 
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: November 10, 2011, 09:52:23 AM »

Pictures.

YES.  We rented an RV and I called today and they said that full insurance coverage is included in my rental, so let it burn, baby!

You should interview Nebraska fans and ask them how they feel about Tom Osborne raping kids.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: November 10, 2011, 09:53:01 AM »

I know man.  

question?  would you watch a 60-minutes interview with Joe Pa where a highly skilled interviewer talks to him for 15 to 20 minutes?  I know I would.  

I'd rather MIR interview him.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: November 10, 2011, 09:53:18 AM »

Pictures.

You should interview Nebraska fans and ask them how they feel about Tom Osborne raping kids.

When they start to correct you, just use a high-pitched voice and say "I'm preeeeetty sure it was Tom Osborne."
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: November 10, 2011, 09:54:53 AM »

Pictures.

When they start to correct you, just use a high-pitched voice and say "I'm preeeeetty sure it was Tom Osborne."

:thumbs:

Solicit donations for BBBS, the preeminent no-rape charity for underprivileged children.

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: November 10, 2011, 09:57:30 AM »
http://www.lawofficer.com/article/news/penn-state-students-take-stree

Police in riot gear dispersed about 2,000 Penn State students who took to the streets after the ouster of football coach Joe Paterno. Crowds toppled a television news van and at least one photographer was pelted with a rock.

The students flooded downtown State College on Wednesday night for about three hours after Paterno and university president Graham Spanier were fired amid a growing furor linked to their handling of sex abuse allegations against a former assistant football coach.

Officers used pepper spray at times to control the crowd. Some students chanted 'We want Joe! We want Joe!" Others kicked in the windows of a toppled news van.

About 100 police officers were downtown, many wearing helmets and carrying pepper spray. State College police said early Thursday they were still gathering information on any possible arrests.

Paterno had announced earlier in the day he planned to retire after the season and expressed remorse for not having done more after he learned of the sex assault allegations.

Centre County emergency dispatch said early Thursday that State College police would be addressing the protests later in the day.

:facepalm:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: November 10, 2011, 09:58:49 AM »
Good info, TBLuke.

Offline EMAWgeddon

• Combo-Fan
  • Go away, I'm walking on sunshine
    • View Profile
« Reply #690 on: November 10, 2011, 09:59:21 AM »
Ok serious question, where can I rent a legit looking tv camera and a camera guy on short notice.

I'm sure I could pass for one of those not well known women sports reporters if I dress nice a la Erin Andrews in my trench coat.

Don't really want to get hit with rocks though, so probably need to rent a body guard too.

TIA.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: November 10, 2011, 09:59:53 AM »
I hope everyone realizes that this is just the tip of the iceberg.  I mean, they haven't even started throwing each other under buses yet to save their own ass.  Curley, Schultz, and Sandusky (if he doesn't kill himself...which seems likely) will try to cut deals with the DA by implicating other people.  JoePa, McQueery and Spanier will point the finger at everyone else in a pathetic attempt to save their reputations.  With everything that's already gone on it's hard to imagine, but this is just getting started.

:popcorn:

BTW, I put the O/U at 2 weeks before Sandusky offs himself.  :sdeek:

This will all come out on SVU

Offline "storm"nut

• SOCK (outed by The Laundromat)
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: November 10, 2011, 10:00:55 AM »
What is going to happen during the NUBB VS Pedifile State game this weekend?

Nothing but a football game?

Not one fan shows up to the game?

Student section does not show up?

Student section rushes the field mid game and starts tearing up the place and shanking NUBBS and Pedifile State administrators? (hoping for)
RIP Fatty

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: November 10, 2011, 10:01:04 AM »
Looks like Joe Posnanski is the next dude to come under media fire.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: November 10, 2011, 10:01:20 AM »

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: November 10, 2011, 10:01:34 AM »
the rioters were correct.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: November 10, 2011, 10:01:41 AM »

Pictures.

:thumbs:

Solicit donations for BBBS, the preeminent no-rape charity for underprivileged children.

Acting as a rep from NAMBLA would be so much more interesting.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: November 10, 2011, 10:04:28 AM »
Ok serious question, where can I rent a legit looking tv camera and a camera guy on short notice.

I'm sure I could pass for one of those not well known women sports reporters if I dress nice a la Erin Andrews in my trench coat.

Don't really want to get hit with rocks though, so probably need to rent a body guard too.

TIA.

Get some young, eager kids from a philly school's broadcast journalism dept. to go with you.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: November 10, 2011, 10:05:17 AM »

TIA.

Get some young, eager kids from a philly school's broadcast journalism dept. to go with you.

And by kids, I mean college students, not 10-year-old boys.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: November 10, 2011, 10:05:46 AM »

TIA.

They turned over a media truck last night.  Could probably insight another similar riot, if you get there early enough, and just steal salvage the crap out of the next turned over truck.