Author Topic: Bowl Projections  (Read 337590 times)

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Bowl Projections
« Reply #875 on: November 22, 2016, 07:27:10 AM »
All of our bowl affiliations suck and are boring. :frown: I'm over bowling in Texas and Arizona. Also, screw Memphis. That place sucks.

well would you want more Florida bowl games? or California?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: November 22, 2016, 08:12:33 AM »
All of our bowl affiliations suck and are boring. :frown: I'm over bowling in Texas and Arizona. Also, screw Memphis. That place sucks.

Yes, both of those. Maybe sprinkle in an New Mexivco, El Paso, or a Vegas bowl. I think it would be great if P5 conferences rotated their affiliates every 10 years or so. We play in Texas all year long, heading back to Ft. Worth isn't really a treat for anyone. Detroit, Memphis, Shreveport, etc. Woof city USA!

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: November 22, 2016, 08:13:55 AM »
i don't know much about old Mississippi but I'm guessing they're very ku-klux-klany and America would be voting for us to win versus them in the game.  once again, America's sweethearts on a college football pedestal for the world to love and cherish.

they need to rename valentine's day, ksu cats football day - I'm serious it is sickening

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: November 22, 2016, 08:15:25 AM »
el paso is like the worst city in america. bowls are stupid anyways (unless they are a new years 6 bowl)

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: November 22, 2016, 08:41:57 AM »

Yes, both of those. Maybe sprinkle in an New Mexivco, El Paso, or a Vegas bowl. I think it would be great if P5 conferences rotated their affiliates every 10 years or so. We play in Texas all year long, heading back to Ft. Worth isn't really a treat for anyone. Detroit, Memphis, Shreveport, etc. Woof city USA!

weren't you defending Shreveport for like 5 pages? Also gmafb El Paso? And if the Cats were good enough they would get to go to Orlando. You are right we do not have a California tie in, I miss the Holiday Bowl.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: November 22, 2016, 08:50:52 AM »
I defended Shreveport, because for me personally, it makes sense with my family. It's a super crap hole, but it's our crap hole. I've never been to El Paso, but the bowl game looks cool on TV. I'm just spit ballin here. Also, lol @ Orlando. If we're hauling our asses all the way out to Florida, we better be on the coast somewhere.

Offline PurpleOil

• Katpak'r
  • Make it rain
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: November 22, 2016, 08:52:01 AM »

I agree with everything you said except Arizona. I hated going to Phoenix back to back years, but it's a nicer location than others. Forget Memphis though. Anything outside of Beale Street was a freaking dump. El Paso? Not without a collection of small arms strapped to me.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: November 22, 2016, 08:55:02 AM »
I defended Shreveport, because for me personally, it makes sense with my family. It's a super crap hole, but it's our crap hole. I've never been to El Paso, but the bowl game looks cool on TV. I'm just spit ballin here. Also, lol @ Orlando. If we're hauling our asses all the way out to Florida, we better be on the coast somewhere.

I'll pass your suggestions on to the Big 12 offices. Luckily the bowl line ups for us at least seem to shake up ever 4-5 years or so, so you'll maybe get your wish one day.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: November 22, 2016, 08:58:09 AM »
 :thumbs:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #885 on: November 22, 2016, 09:44:17 AM »
if we went to the RAB, i'd almost guarantee we get a picture of LHOFHCBS in a mickey mouse ears, which would absolutely warm my little heart.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: November 22, 2016, 09:59:14 AM »
#MakeBowlGameTripsGreatAgain

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: November 22, 2016, 10:02:00 AM »
Can't believe people are downplaying Detroit, they have food.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: November 22, 2016, 10:02:47 AM »
i'm glad that the joint chiefs of staff have finally opened their ears to this web board and moved on and are finding other teams to play in their military bowl, it's so gross

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: November 22, 2016, 10:19:51 AM »
New prez said n'thanks

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: November 22, 2016, 10:22:42 AM »
i don't know much about old Mississippi but I'm guessing they're very ku-klux-klany and America would be voting for us to win versus them in the game.  once again, America's sweethearts on a college football pedestal for the world to love and cherish.

they need to rename valentine's day, ksu cats football day - I'm serious it is sickening

I was told that they are one of the only teams in the nation with a field running east to west because they refuse to defend the north. :dunno:

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: November 22, 2016, 10:36:52 AM »

I was told that they are one of the only teams in the nation with a field running east to west because they refuse to defend the north. :dunno:

Ironically looking it up on google maps their stadium goes SW to NE. So they would most certainly have to defend those damn yanks :sdeek:
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: November 22, 2016, 10:41:50 AM »
ish

Offline DOD Take 2

• Combo-Fan
  • Corndogs Jackie! Corndogs for all these people!
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: November 22, 2016, 10:55:55 AM »
ish

Was waiting for seven to post this. Didn't disappoint  :lol:

Offline DOD Take 2

• Combo-Fan
  • Corndogs Jackie! Corndogs for all these people!
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: November 22, 2016, 10:59:40 AM »

L-O-rough ridin'-L at you disparaging Texas and Arizona while clamoring for hot locations like New Mexico & El Paso. You could've at least picked cool places like NYC or New Orleans or something.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: November 22, 2016, 11:04:18 AM »
We already have New Orleans and they ripped away NYC from us for Detroit or Memphis or something, so.... But yes, let's have like 3 affiliates in the Texas area.  :rolleyes: I'm over that state.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 11:13:36 AM by WackyCat08 »

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: November 22, 2016, 11:07:58 AM »
I want to renopak in new orleans

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: November 22, 2016, 11:17:09 AM »

maybe this beautiful human being would make an appearance..

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: November 22, 2016, 12:00:10 PM »
We already have New Orleans and they ripped away NYC from us for Detroit or Memphis or something, so.... But yes, let's have like 3 affiliates in the Texas area.  :rolleyes: I'm over that state.

it sucks that the big 12 is the only conference to have multiple tie ins to bowl games located within their footprint.  :rolleyes:

(sarcastic comment)

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: November 22, 2016, 12:05:06 PM »
Big 12 should go get the rose bowl