Author Topic: They are ignoring Ron Paul(nm)  (Read 7990 times)

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: They are ignoring Ron Paul(nm)
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2011, 12:29:17 PM »
All that money the government spends from thin air doesn't attribute to rise in GDP?  :horrorsurprise:

lol @ you for pretending you didn't include "too bad all the extra money isn't worth anything".  lol @ you also for pretending you think that deficit spending is a long-term powerful stimulus of real gdp growth and yet still opposing it.

while we're at it, lol @ you for your including your inflation/deflation chart, which is as good an anti gold standard argument as a single squiggly line can be.

I never said I was for the gold standard  :ck:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2011, 12:34:40 PM »
I never said I was for the gold standard  :ck:

ok.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2011, 06:14:58 PM »
All that money the government spends from thin air doesn't attribute to rise in GDP?  :horrorsurprise:

lol @ you for pretending you didn't include "too bad all the extra money isn't worth anything".  lol @ you also for pretending you think that deficit spending is a long-term powerful stimulus of real gdp growth and yet still opposing it.

while we're at it, lol @ you for your including your inflation/deflation chart, which is as good an anti gold standard argument as a single squiggly line can be.

lol @ you for looking at a graph of global real gdp and attributing it entirely to fiat currency

"But look, he has a graph!"
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2011, 08:31:44 PM »

lol @ you for looking at a graph of global real gdp and attributing it entirely to fiat currency

look at sugar dick, setting up straw men.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2011, 08:37:01 PM »

i didn't.  i lolled @ you for failing to understand the graph.  'grats on failing to understand both the graph and my post mocking your intelligence.

"will no one rid us of these fake sugar dicks?"
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2011, 09:24:30 PM »

i didn't.  i lolled @ you for failing to understand the graph.  'grats on failing to understand both the graph and my post mocking your intelligence.

Someone actually looked at that graph???  Correlation without causation is the name of the game in the Pit.

Also, LOL @ you for failing to understand my post mocking your false conclusions by making one of my own. 

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2011, 10:32:41 PM »

Hey look, I still don't know what a straw man  is.