Author Topic: Morons  (Read 15130 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Morons
« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2011, 12:41:40 PM »
Was Brook Berringer training to be a terrorist?  :horrorsurprise:

No.  He just sucked at flying planes/not killing people.

How he can be viewed as a hero by those deviants is beyond me.  KSUBrian hasn't even injured anyone with his reckless transportation methods, but he's a black sheep around here.  Sickening.

Yeah, NebBrian would be a god to them.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2011, 12:48:09 PM »
You just that Doc Osborne would have covered up for Brooke, had he not died a horrible, fiery death.

Offline MichiganisGood

• Maize and Blue'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2011, 10:48:49 PM »
...I have nothing against Ohio St or any other Big 10 school....

If I mention 1997 do you and MIG have a few things to discuss as long as we're talking no animosity and all?  I truly believe Michigan won the 1997 MNC but that's not for me to opine 'cause I'm just a wildcat.  Talk amongst yourselves but please stick around.

I think we can all reach an understanding that since we won 3 of the 4 polls, and had the most votes between the 2 major polls we were clearly THE Champs.. I don't mind that the coaches threw Tom Osborne a bone with his retirement gift of  .25 of a title..

It's like were both the champs, but they're far less championy and we keep the trophy at our house..

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 14, 2011, 11:16:46 PM »
Kinda reminds me of when KU hung a Big 12 North Co-Champion banner, even though Mizzou had thoroughly waxed their asses earlier in the season.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 14, 2011, 11:55:22 PM »

If I mention 1997 do you and MIG have a few things to discuss as long as we're talking no animosity and all?  I truly believe Michigan won the 1997 MNC but that's not for me to opine 'cause I'm just a wildcat.  Talk amongst yourselves but please stick around.

I think we can all reach an understanding that since we won 3 of the 4 polls, and had the most votes between the 2 major polls we were clearly THE Champs.. I don't mind that the coaches threw Tom Osborne a bone with his retirement gift of  .25 of a title..

It's like were both the champs, but they're far less championy and we keep the trophy at our house..
  If any Neb fans give you trouble, just tell them they can come look at the trophy during normal visiting hours.  They love them some trophies.

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2011, 10:07:18 AM »

Um ya, pretty sure you don't throw a guy a bone after winning 3 National Championships during the previous 4 year span. The only "Bone" thrown was to Meechicken since they hadn't had an N.C since the 40's.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 15, 2011, 10:23:55 AM »

Offline GBR

• Corn Hole'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 17, 2011, 04:22:08 PM »

Weird thing is lots of people say that we'd win that game if it were to be played. 

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 17, 2011, 04:25:56 PM »

Weird thing is lots of people say that we'd win that game if it were to be played. 
does GBR stand for GoButthurtRed

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 17, 2011, 04:31:29 PM »

does GBR stand for GoButthurtRed

yeah, y_l_a. yeah.

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 17, 2011, 04:42:45 PM »
GBR-

Please excuse these assholes.

Here's hoping your season doesn't crash and burn in the BIG

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 17, 2011, 04:49:08 PM »
GBR-

a la Brooke Berringer

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 17, 2011, 09:42:15 PM »
GBR-

a la Brooke Berringer
Damn it Brooke!! Why couldn't you do the decent thing and die the correct way. Like falling off a cliff or something. :shakesfist:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 17, 2011, 09:48:24 PM »
GBR-

a la Brooke Berringer
Damn it Brooke!! Why couldn't you do the decent thing and die the correct way. Like falling off a cliff or something. :shakesfist:

:horrorsurprise:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 17, 2011, 09:53:39 PM »
GBR-

a la Brooke Berringer

:horrorsurprise:
:horrorsurprise:  :lol:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline MichiganisGood

• Maize and Blue'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: August 17, 2011, 10:06:51 PM »

and a lot of people say we would of won too, a lot of people say a lot of stupid crap everyday.. The facts are what they are though..

Offline EMADUB

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 17, 2011, 11:29:30 PM »
lol. i keep thinking this thread says mormons. i keep clicking it to see if BYU or UTah did something...darn.

Offline KSUBrian

• Combo-Fan
  • Weird Robert is #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 18, 2011, 02:57:29 AM »

How he can be viewed as a hero by those deviants is beyond me.  KSUBrian hasn't even injured anyone with his reckless transportation methods, but he's a black sheep around here.  Sickening.

Damm it!! I thought I was the black meat goat.   :curse: :shakesfist: :curse:

Offline KSUBrian

• Combo-Fan
  • Weird Robert is #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 18, 2011, 02:58:54 AM »

I would rather be a black anything than a god to those douchers.

Yeah, NebBrian would be a god to them.